Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense (23873 Views)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / Non-payment Of Fees: Ekiti Varsity VC Threatens To Withdraw Students’ Admission / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Emmanuel900(m): 7:13am On Mar 27
DestinyNigga:

Baba there's nothing like Yoruba in North Central 😂😂😂 You can't eat your cake and have it 😂😂😂

There's nothing like Igbo in south south, you can't eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Rejoice28(f): 7:30am On Mar 27
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Igboslayer: 7:30am On Mar 27
Trollronaldo:
I swear to God, an average Igbo person speaks better English than a yoruba.

No be lie, where I served, we had 4 Yoruba corpers from Osun and Ekiti, they cannot construct a single English statement without a blunder.
The percentage of Igbos to those Yorubas na like 70% to 30%. I served 2003 and had a feeling Igbos were deliberately busy churning our half baked graduates. 80% of Igbos on camp were really quack. Not that we don't have Yorubas, Hausas with Similar problems.

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Trollronaldo: 7:31am On Mar 27
Igboslayer:
The percentage of Igbos to those Yorubas na like 70% to 30%. I served 2003 and had a feeling Igbos were deliberately busy churning our half baked graduates. 80% of Igbos on camp were really quack. Not that we don't have Yorubas, Hausas with Similar problems.
the percentage of Yorubas who cannot speak good English for me is 90% and igbos is 10%. An average Yoruba person cannot complete an English sentence without errors.

Since we are now chunning out personal statistics 😂

5 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Trollronaldo: 7:37am On Mar 27
Alliswell248:
Universities with low cut off mark..

Who dash monkey banana?

U go see UI, Unilag, Ife and choose those low universities in alaigbo.
Even in those Universities, you will see Igbos.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by DestinyNigga: 8:45am On Mar 27
Emmanuel900:

There's nothing like Igbo in south south, you can't eat your cake and have it

E pain u that we still dominate the SS 😂😂😂 Meanwhile, Sultan of Ilorin has ordered that their will not be Osun festival over there and it stands 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Straighttime: 10:11am On Mar 27
Despite their low numbers, they will eventually become judges and the southern professional lawyers will be at their mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by AnyanwuSilas: 10:52am On Mar 27
JagabanB:

Many SE people have d attitude of dropping out along the way, I have that experience when we were studying engineering.
The most dropouts were lgb0s with the excuse that degree don't create wealth so u can't bIame others.
Admission is not graduation.
Stop telling lies, you guys used to claim that people from the south east only take was WAEC which after they go learn trade and don't continue their education that's why dominate and do well in WASSC.

3 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Thormentor: 11:28am On Mar 27
Igboslayer:

pain oo grin

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by RichDaniels: 11:54am On Mar 27
JagabanB:

Many SE people have d attitude of dropping out along the way, I have that experience when we were studying engineering.
The most dropouts were lgb0s with the excuse that degree don't create wealth so u can't bIame others.
Admission is not graduation.

Some of you would just start telling silly lies to quantify your rubbish

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by fred04(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27
NyamiriSlayer:
Dem don go to develop asia prisons
People of low brain.
Be claiming on top, in the few years to come you igbos will top, while ur brothers will introduce agberoism in the uni.
Don't worry before tinubu tenure ends, he will establish university of agbero for u guys cos that's what you guys are studying now.

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by PropertyBuying(f): 5:49pm On Mar 27
On what basis?
RichDaniels:

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:16pm On Mar 27
RichDaniels:

Believe whatever u want.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:16pm On Mar 27
AnyanwuSilas:
Stop telling lies, you guys used to claim that people from the south east only take was WAEC which after they go learn trade and don't continue their education that's why dominate and do well in WASSC.
Ok
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:17pm On Mar 27
AmuDimpka:
to show how Educated you are...simple show us studies or statistics to support your postulation. That's how academic submission are made

I don't know the kind of education you guys get in South West....very emotional less logical
I'm not from SW.
I gave u example with those I studied with and not a single one of the 7 lgb0s I schooIed with came out with 2.1
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:17pm On Mar 27
genesishouse:
Is this the new arguement? children of ha*e who are living past glory.

Type it on google.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:18pm On Mar 27
LZAA:

A very silly generalisation is what you just posted
I guess i replied a particular message, do well to understand.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:19pm On Mar 27
Ikpeyi:

South Is East still tops medicine...same with Engineering oh
Admission is not graduation, that validates the statement I replied.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:20pm On Mar 27
chopnaira:

This reminded me of my room mate in part 1. The only person that dropped out in that room of 12 was an Ibo. Saw him 10 years later doing street boy hustling customers for shop owner at computer village.

Result of magic centres in the east.
See them argûîng but they all know their fellows who dropped out.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:22pm On Mar 27
OredoPikin:

You always have first hand evidence but to provide link na wahala 🤣
Naso u argue benue herdsmen yesterday saying u witness it first hand but link, u nor see provide
Now u are saying you witness this one too😂
Chai
The hatred and pain in you, it will take heavy deliverance
I made a promise of #1m to you, that u should create a thread and push it to front page.
Now I am doubling that offer, u hid and ran away onIy to come here and type?
Can u share the link to us about the life experiences u have this afternoon?
I guess there's no link because it's not written anywhere.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:23pm On Mar 27
ibechris:

That was then.

When they prefer business than education but not today when they are die hard student.
lgb0s till date are not dîè hard students.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:25pm On Mar 27
SouthEastFacts:

Yet, SE is leading in the recently released stats of mobilized NYSC Corp members.

😂😂😂😂
No particular region tops NYSC mobilization always, some of u dón't understand data, do u?
Corpers are mobilized on yearly basis, same as admission, my reply is actually to the comment about top judges in the country.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:26pm On Mar 27
domDva:
Just listen to yourself LOLL if they publish the statistics of graduates now, you will still look for excuse to justify the unjustifiable imbalance in Federal positions. Anyone that succeeds in getting into Law Faculty is someone who obviously takes education very seriously, however, if believing that majority of Igbos drop out from school gives you orgasm ..please do have a multiple orgasm and feel satisfied. enjoy

Anyone who gets into faculty of engineering takes education seriously, so why do they drop out?
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 7:28pm On Mar 27
Thormentor:

Do you have any evidence for what you are saying? any studies or stats?

or you're deeply pained.

we've not even seen 2023 Maybe SW states leads why are you so much in pain?
I am not from SW.
I already gave u my statistics with my time in engineering.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by OredoPikin: 7:50pm On Mar 27
JagabanB:

I made a promise of #1m to you, that u should create a thread and push it to front page.
Now I am doubling that offer, u hid and ran away onIy to come here and type?
Can u share the link to us about the life experiences u have this afternoon?
I guess there's no link because it's not written anywhere.
🤣🤣🤣
Who dash this one 1m🙄
Even if u have that money of which i know u dont even have the one-tenth😂, your extended family need it more

Na only u dey experience everything 🤣
Wahala plenty
Did u also experience the time Tinubu was pushing drugs and forging certificates 😅
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by JagabanB: 8:00pm On Mar 27
OredoPikin:

🤣🤣🤣
Who dash this one 1m🙄
Even if u have that money of which i know u dont even have the one-tenth😂, your extended family need it more

Na only u dey experience everything 🤣
Wahala plenty
Did u also experience the time Tinubu was pushing drugs and forging certificates 😅
This is u saying u know the truth but u want to prètènd right?
My family don't need it, if they do, I won't be offering it to u, the only thing u all know it's mouth, if ur Iife is so retàrded that u neither traveI nor Iearn, I am not like that, traveling is a family culture, in our family u can just wake put a family member in the car and drive to another state just for sight seeing.
It is something we have been doing since I was a teenager, if ur Iife is so wàck without experiences, mine is not Iike that and I tell u everything I say with 100% certainty, if u want to àrgûe, bring a contrary statement.
I challenge u once again to open a thread push it to front page just to find out when fuIani herdsmen started operating in Benue State, if u find out otherwise, I owe u #1m, I have made several calls to Benue since that yesterday from different people to confirm again, I was at a buriaI in October 2013 and I saw people with terrifying scàrs who toId thèîr story.
I am challenging u again and again and again with #1m, create a thread to prove me otherwise, it's not by making ñoisè on the internet.
If u are not satisfied with what u see on NL here, I will personally pay your travel and lodging fees to Benue State, pay for 1 tera byte of data for u, to go down to Agatu, ask the locals to tell u the history of Fulani àttàcks, make open a thread and create a live link just to prove me wrong, ask them if they ever made a protest under GEJ and nobody, not even the radio stations in Otukpo carried it as news.
The challenge is open, start by creating the thread and pushing it to front.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Zool6: 8:52pm On Mar 27
cry of losers

Chikudifu Oputa
Olisa Agbakoba
are Igbo version of those names and they brew away those yorubas stop beating ur cabin biscuits chest with ur smelly armpits

quote author=Benwallt post=129123753]

Gani fawehinmi

Afe Babalola

Wole olanipekun.

No Igbo lawyer living or dead can or has reached their point.

Mind you, I just pick these three from the pool.

Kenneth Okonkwo, the greatest lawyer from South East was carrying files for his client in court [/quote]

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Zool6: 9:12pm On Mar 27
Anyone who got Law Admission is very mean with Education u know what it. take actually Igbos dominance over Yorubas in Law is not going unnoticed around the World ever wonder why USA will have only 3 Africa judges in history and all the 3 being Igbos

Meet
Jude Akama
Idirn Okokolo
David Ndu
Only 3 Africa Appointed Judges in USA where are yorubas?
Reality is always different from propaganda

quote author=CockAndBullStor post=129123939]Admission doesn’t equate graduation! Admission is like pure water in the East. No merit, no standard at all. That’s why their so called “Law graduates” still end up with 2x2 at Isolo. The ones that manage to finish are always plain dull and stvpid e.g., Kenneth Okonkwo.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Thormentor: 9:31pm On Mar 27
JagabanB:

I am not from SW.
I already gave u my statistics with my time in engineering.

lol

you're a dvmmy
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Zool6: 9:55pm On Mar 27
Igbos beating them Silly black and blue imagine least out of school children both most Doctors and Law Students admitted I just found out yesterday there are total 176 VC in UK and only 2 are black Prof Charles Egbu VC Leed university and prof David Uzor Mba VC university of Birmingha to spice it all this 2 are also only 2 black VC in UK history,,,Igbos are underrated we are beating yorubas silly but they are using propaganda to cover there unclothedness,,,Google Youngest female pilot in USA miracle Izuchukwu an Igbo girl name will pop up she took over from Kimberly Anyadike who was youngest black to flew plane across all USA cities at just 15yrs in 2019 Google First black PhD of Eurospace at NASA Dr Wendy Okoro an Igbo lady will pop up Google world Youngest EPL player in history Ethan Nwaneri of Arsenal an Igbo boy will pop up same thing happened in over 400b$ portfolio World Banks where only 3 Africas have ever attained 2rd or 3rd positions
Dr Ngozi Okonjo was MD
OBY Ezekwesiri VP Africa
Aruma Otte VP and Treasurer
Sandie Okoro VP and Counsel Gen
USA military Gen Amanda Azubuike is most Senior Africa there in USA Navy Captain kelechi Ndukwe is most senior Africa there
before Ogunlesi an Igboman Sir Ken Olisa have been first non British lord Lieutenant governor of greater London most powerful black in UK
before Awotona Chinedu Echerou developed Hopsopt an map Google app and sold it 1b$ to Apple inc.
While Amazon Igbowomen are exchanging VP positions in World banks like is birthright
JP MORGAN World Richest Bank number 1 Bank in the World appointed another Igboman Chuka Umunna to oversee all he European and Assian Affairs and Google handed it Africa operations to Alex Okosi
I repeat Igbos are criminally underrated we dont have rival in Africa

MrGerald:
If the publish number of graduates and SE tops they'd say Igbos trained their kids with drug money, I read such sometime ago very bad

quote author=MrGerald post=129124143]If the publish number of graduates and SE tops they'd say Igbos trained their kids with drug money, I read such sometime ago very bad[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by OredoPikin: 11:47pm On Mar 27
JagabanB:

This is u saying u know the truth but u want to prètènd right?
My family don't need it, if they do, I won't be offering it to u, the only thing u all know it's mouth, if ur Iife is so retàrded that u neither traveI nor Iearn, I am not like that, traveling is a family culture, in our family u can just wake put a family member in the car and drive to another state just for sight seeing.
It is something we have been doing since I was a teenager, if ur Iife is so wàck without experiences, mine is not Iike that and I tell u everything I say with 100% certainty, if u want to àrgûe, bring a contrary statement.
I challenge u once again to open a thread push it to front page just to find out when fuIani herdsmen started operating in Benue State, if u find out otherwise, I owe u #1m, I have made several calls to Benue since that yesterday from different people to confirm again, I was at a buriaI in October 2013 and I saw people with terrifying scàrs who toId thèîr story.
I am challenging u again and again and again with #1m, create a thread to prove me otherwise, it's not by making ñoisè on the internet.
If u are not satisfied with what u see on NL here, I will personally pay your travel and lodging fees to Benue State, pay for 1 tera byte of data for u, to go down to Agatu, ask the locals to tell u the history of Fulani àttàcks, make open a thread and create a live link just to prove me wrong, ask them if they ever made a protest under GEJ and nobody, not even the radio stations in Otukpo carried it as news.
The challenge is open, start by creating the thread and pushing it to front.
Yet
U still never provide link🤣🤣🤣
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Igboslayer: 2:41am On Mar 28
Trollronaldo:
the percentage of Yorubas who cannot speak good English for me is 90% and igbos is 10%. An average Yoruba person cannot complete an English sentence without errors.

Since we are now chunning out personal statistics 😂
Na village people you dey rate like this. You no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Universities Should Have Tuition Fees - Pro-Chancellors / Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation / ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.