Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense (23870 Views)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / Non-payment Of Fees: Ekiti Varsity VC Threatens To Withdraw Students’ Admission / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Abagworo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26
mrvitalis:
South East has caught up South West in law? ... There is an educational crisis in South West

Igbos generally don't care for law that much

As far as everything education is concerned Imo State has been topping for more than 40 years so I don't understand your use of the term "caught up". Delta has always done well too.

4 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by wiseoneking: 10:36pm On Mar 26
omoadeleye:
Guess lawyers from South East just went to practice Business law while lawyers from other regions are busy learning the real law.
comforting and consolation of your soul is allowed. I am surprised that you agreed that east is on top. Wait and see that of medicine and engineering. They truly have been leading since two decades ago. Remember we are talking about 5 se states against 6 sw states. Dominance comes from God, respect your elder brother. Sw people has been deceived by media propaganda but thank God for verifiable statistics. Who would have believed this? Is like the lies that Ekiti has the highest number of profs in Nigeria while ekiti state website says the fourth largest. Imo. anambra, delta ate top in the highest number of Nigerian profs. Respect and not argue

5 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by bal4real: 10:40pm On Mar 26
omoadeleye:
Guess lawyers from South East just went to practice Business law while lawyers from other regions are busy learning the real law.

Just keep on guessing, u go explain tire.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by wiseoneking: 10:41pm On Mar 26
richiemcgold:
Medicine and law are very critical

States should invest more in these two professions
SE states leads in that two for over two decades. Check out one of the research conducted by the same punch newspaper four years ago. The stats was from JAMB. Google it or search here on nairaland. SE is the actual giant though see as Dot but dominate all sectors.

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by wiseoneking: 10:44pm On Mar 26
Emmanuel900:

You think having the highest numbers in a single year mean you are now topping ?

What about 2020, 2021, 23 and 24 ?

Check the admission stats for the past 10 or 5 years before you jump into conclusion.
research and bring it out, you will be really ashamed. Both in medicine and engineering, se leads. Remember we are talking about 5 se states against 6 sw states. Plz respect them now.

3 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by 43Ronin: 11:09pm On Mar 26
The one from NW will eventually become supreme court judge
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Bimpe29: 11:22pm On Mar 26
If you're not in agreement with this stats, you can go to court. Some regions are really playing, toying, joking and lackadaisical about education and human capital development.

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by nedekid: 11:57pm On Mar 26
datola:
Awon ti Ayam Balister Chinedu Nwokedi!
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Thormentor: 11:59pm On Mar 26
BabaHenry:

With these your senseless comment
I need no further proof that those threads you created are not to enlighten but to mock and I assure you it won’t help in anyway…..
Does it really matters ?
Why are you so engrossed in tribal bigotry and hatred brother??

I should be asking you that Nna I copied and pasted what Statisense posted

you're here crying uncontrollably in my mention

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Thormentor: 12:08am On Mar 27
SeeWahala:

Painment tongue

Keep crying 😢

the earlier they sit up the better for them

them dey here dey deny stats

3 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Musauzor(m): 12:39am On Mar 27
Let the SW keep deceiving themselves. They are still living in the past. The new generation of Yoruba does not care much about education. Yahoo Yahoo and head mining are their new education. SE has been topping JAMB admission in the last 25 years. SW still living on past glory of Awolowo days

5 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by SmartyPants(m): 1:04am On Mar 27
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Igboslayer: 1:22am On Mar 27
Trollronaldo:
Igbos don open eyes for school
Quack and badly educated people. Na NYSC you go know say na fake graduate Igbos dey produce... Many can't speak English or Write their name. Facts
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Billionairly: 3:20am On Mar 27
Emmanuel900:

You think having the highest numbers in a single year mean you are now topping ?

What about 2020, 2021, 23 and 24 ?

Check the admission stats for the past 10 or 5 years before you jump into conclusion.

I hope you people understand that SE mentioned here in does not include the entire igbo population, If we are to make this a tribal list, it might be igbos 3750 Omulabis 1500, because the SS how a lot of indigenous and non indigenous igbos, lets not forget that the number for SW includes lagos which has a large igbo population too. So you people should calm down and give credit where it is due.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by HRMK: 3:31am On Mar 27
again south east takes the lion share and they remain silent over it!do we say its on merit?your guess is as good as mine!one thing remains,no region has it all!igbos should stop complaining of marginalisation!!
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by AmuDimpka: 5:17am On Mar 27
Thormentor:
Top States

LAW STUDENTS ADMITTED INTO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES 2022

1 🟤Delta: 448
2 🟢Imo: 437
3 🟢Abia: 407
4 🟢Anambra: 337
5 🟣Osun: 298
6 🟢Enugu: 282
7 🟣Ogun: 277
8 🟣Ondo: 260
9 🟤Edo: 252
10 🟣Oyo: 244
11 🟤Akwa Ibom: 229
12 🟤Rivers: 224

#Statisense
(Ministry of Education)

No Igbos are traders...they are busy selling motor parts and gala by the streets ....so did the clowns say.

They don't know that Igbo have left them since

2 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by AmuDimpka: 5:20am On Mar 27
JagabanB:

Many SE people have d attitude of dropping out along the way, I have that experience when we were studying engineering.
The most dropouts were lgb0s with the excuse that degree don't create wealth so u can't bIame others.
Admission is not graduation.
to show how Educated you are...simple show us studies or statistics to support your postulation. That's how academic submission are made

I don't know the kind of education you guys get in South West....very emotional less logical
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by AmuDimpka: 5:22am On Mar 27
Benwallt:

Gani fawehinmi

Afe Babalola

Wole olanipekun.

No Igbo lawyer living or dead can or has reached their point.

Mind you, I just pick these three from the pool.

Kenneth Okonkwo, the greatest lawyer from South East was carrying files for his client in court

Yoruba and I get am before mentality ...do you know Olisa Agbakoba

Do you know justice Eboe Osuji ..he was the world court judge ...has any Yoruba gotten there.. so many of them are Igbo

You guys should stop been noisy

3 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by AmuDimpka: 5:24am On Mar 27
omoadeleye:
one thing I like Igbo is that the legal market in South East and South South are in their hand full grip ! 100% of clients in South East are handled by Igbo lawyers while 60% of clients in South South wmare handled by Igbo lawyers then in South West over 35% of clients in Lagos are handled by Igbo lawyers

So do the maths where they went to and who is gaining

3 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by AmuDimpka: 5:26am On Mar 27
MrGerald:
If the publish number of graduates and SE tops they'd say Igbos trained their kids with drug money, I read such sometime ago very bad
Yoruba are noisy and escapist

Here in Lagos I have seen many and tons of Yoruba youths that can't even understand pidgin and in banks they can't even till teller

3 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by DECLAN2015(m): 5:49am On Mar 27
Thormentor:

Do you have any evidence for what you are saying? any studies or stats?

or you're deeply pained.

we've not even seen 2023 Maybe SW states leads why are you so much in pain?

No one is pained by anything.
Earlier the admission to college of medicine Nsukka was 500 ahhhhh
Even UI with highest quota admitted 150.
U can see where corruption comes in
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by zikter(m): 5:51am On Mar 27
domDva:
In few Years Supreme Court and High Courts Statistics

NW 100
NE 90
NC 70
SW 50
SS 20
SE 6

Nigeria magic of mediocrity
Please, people choose bench or chambers practice on their own. Majority of those few lawyers in the north always go to bench while majority of the south lawyers will always prefer chambers.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by DECLAN2015(m): 5:52am On Mar 27
afube:

you mean top rated in the ogboni cult dominated judiciary at Igbosere agbado courts! We know how you guys roll........igbos are God fearing xtians .......If dem no born you well judge against your senior for lodge...and get the repercussion! we know nah

What a weak excuse
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by DECLAN2015(m): 5:55am On Mar 27
NovusHomo:

Are you a lawyer, sir?

This one is just a spare part seller.See how sentimental he sounds.
Igbo are still the greatest beneficiary of one nigeria
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Trollronaldo: 5:59am On Mar 27
Igboslayer:
Quack and badly educated people. Na NYSC you go know say na fake graduate Igbos dey produce... Many can't speak English or Write their name. Facts
I swear to God, an average Igbo person speaks better English than a yoruba.

No be lie, where I served, we had 4 Yoruba corpers from Osun and Ekiti, they cannot construct a single English statement without a blunder.

4 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by omoadeleye(m): 6:20am On Mar 27
AmuDimpka:
one thing I like Igbo is that the legal market in South East and South South are in their hand full grip ! 100% of clients in South East are handled by Igbo lawyers while 60% of clients in South South wmare handled by Igbo lawyers then in South West over 35% of clients in Lagos are handled by Igbo lawyers

So do the maths where they went to and who is gaining

Uhm. So you expect me to follow you agree to your stat?
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Emmanuel900(m): 6:45am On Mar 27
Billionairly:

I hope you people understand that SE mentioned here in does not include the entire igbo population, If we are to make this a tribal list, it might be igbos 3750 Omulabis 1500, because the SS how a lot of indigenous and non indigenous igbos, lets not forget that the number for SW includes lagos which has a large igbo population too. So you people should calm down and give credit where it is due.

Lagos was excluded from the list and If you are bright you would also know that same is for Yoruba in North Central and some part of south south.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Emmanuel900(m): 6:47am On Mar 27
Musauzor:
Let the SW keep deceiving themselves. They are still living in the past. The new generation of Yoruba does not care much about education. Yahoo Yahoo and head mining are their new education. SE has been topping JAMB admission in the last 25 years. SW still living on past glory of Awolowo days

Why don't you say 100 years
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by Emmanuel900(m): 6:49am On Mar 27
wiseoneking:
research and bring it out, you will be really ashamed. Both in medicine and engineering, se leads. Remember we are talking about 5 se states against 6 sw states. Plz respect them now.

The number of states doesn't matter

Is Yoruba more populous than Igbo ? the population is mostly the same.
Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by DestinyNigga: 6:57am On Mar 27
kettykin:
So the east is now topping the legal charts eventhough igbos are not really into law most parents would rather sponsor their children to study stem courses than law. I saw a bit of disparities in what some people project in nairaland.com about yorubas leading in the legal profession and IT industry

In Legal profession and IT Igbos are leading now. Yorubas are yet to realize that. Igbo ti take over 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by DestinyNigga: 6:59am On Mar 27
Emmanuel900:

Lagos was excluded from the list and If you are bright you would also know that same is for Yoruba in North Central and some part of south south.

Baba there's nothing like Yoruba in North Central 😂😂😂 You can't eat your cake and have it 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? / Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol / Federal Universities Should Have Tuition Fees - Pro-Chancellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.