Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss (20475 Views)

Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Sanwo-Olu Wins The Nation And Leadership Newspappers Governor Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Kusu12: 8:18am On Mar 27
Listening leader, the master strategist and tormentor of obirodents and IPOB.
We expect the obirodents, IPOB and losers to continue to wail, gnash their teeth and peddle falsehood. They can't do more than that because they are frustrated and deluded sons and daughters of sit at home region. Association of losers
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by lexy2014: 8:19am On Mar 27
Judolisco:
Jagaban.... Nice one from asiwaju

nice one in what way? were paid adverts going to come from d pockets of the birthday wishers or from government coffers as usual?
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Treasure17(m): 8:20am On Mar 27
Kay25:
if it affected ur business then u are part of the corrupt ones in this nation
Are you alright?
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by BabaO2: 8:24am On Mar 27
bolaayenimo:
Stop the joke. Tinubu is over 80 years
Then he is a super human being
if at 80 he can do all what he's doing presently; having sleepless nights brainstorming, flying almost on daily basis etc
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Judolisco(m): 8:26am On Mar 27
lexy2014:

nice one in what way? were paid adverts going to come from d pockets of the birthday wishers or from government coffers as usual?
did u read the post... Pls read it
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by gloryman91: 8:27am On Mar 27
Honestly, this is what our leaders are supposed to be using their date of born to do putting smiles in Masses faces.

Use the advert and wasting of resources to make people happy.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by phemmie06(m): 8:30am On Mar 27
olas24u:

Go and handle your landlord association meeting first and let's see your own performance first.

I'm am the secretary of both my CDA and CDC se ogbo. Keep supporting crime and corruption
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by spiralwedge(m): 8:31am On Mar 27
See as the enemies of Nigeria are wailing in this thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by PeterObi001: 8:32am On Mar 27
They way I hate this man called Tinibu 💊💊 eeehhh..... He is just full of fudging, lies , deceit....... He said naira is recovering make we see nah
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Successlane: 8:36am On Mar 27
bolaayenimo:

AND SOOOOOO WHAT?

HOW OLD IS BIDEN, THE PRESIDENT OF THE 'CHAMPION' OF DEMOCRACY NATION ON THE PLANET?
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by lexy2014: 8:36am On Mar 27
Judolisco:
did u read the post... Pls read it

Judolisco:
Jagaban.... Nice one from asiwaju

did you read my questions and the post? if you did, then u should not have problems answering the questions I asked you.

Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by SaLongs1(m): 8:37am On Mar 27
Anijay1212:
Apologies accepted
grin grin
You be" Newspapers"?
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Toluwanise247(m): 8:40am On Mar 27
Pio44:
Who u help
Me and my family oo
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Toluwanise247(m): 8:43am On Mar 27
bolaayenimo:
Your fada who is 60 is on a wheelchair…. So why can’t you celebrate 80 who can still run around….
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Judolisco(m): 8:46am On Mar 27
lexy2014:

did you read my questions and the post? if you did, then u should not have problems answering the questions I asked you.

Besides, he didn’t want government agencies to use public money to place congratulatory adverts for him.

Did u read dis part?
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by lexy2014: 8:48am On Mar 27
Judolisco:
Besides, he didn’t want government agencies to use public money to place congratulatory adverts for him.

Did u read dis part?

did you read the highlighted?

1 Like

Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Anijay1212(m): 8:51am On Mar 27
SaLongs1:
You be" Newspapers"?
On their behalf.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by olas24u(f): 8:52am On Mar 27
phemmie06:

I'm am the secretary of both my CDA and CDC se ogbo. Keep supporting crime and corruption

You can never handle any position successfully because you are emotional in your reactions. How will you manage multiple groups with diverse views and opinions with emotions.joker
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by faceland: 8:53am On Mar 27
@Morbeta11

I am not a prophet but you clearly didn't sleep well last night with 3 typographical errors in one headline. 👮🏿‍♂️

Thank God you no write article, it not...
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Judolisco(m): 8:54am On Mar 27
lexy2014:

did you read the highlighted?

and that's why he said he doesn't want any advert.... D money for advert should be used for something else... How is dat difficult to understand?
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by lexy2014: 8:57am On Mar 27
Judolisco:
and that's why he said he doesn't want any advert.... D money for advert should be used for something else... How is dat difficult to understand?

this is what you quoted.
Judolisco:

do government agencies have pockets?

Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by chidiokay: 8:59am On Mar 27
ArcSEMPECJ:
Lols....like he is leading with example not to give shishi?

He wants to appear like Obi but will surely not be like Obi....

Let him tell us the role of his son in the Dubai visit along side 36 men in the journey to beg for food .....( Yet nothing came out of it ).....tax payers money gone ....lols

Pls he shouldn't bother....Nigerians will celebrate him the way he has celebrated the economy of Nigeria ...

Mumu ! in BAT context as celebrant, these is a case of he no dey beg for shishi

If Tinubu allows, he will be on the"Recieving side" .. everything will be done for him by supporters & politicians

How does explanation on why Seyi Tinubu is on dubia trip solve any of your real life problem
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by phemmie06(m): 9:30am On Mar 27
olas24u:

You can never handle any position successfully because you are emotional in your reactions. How will you manage multiple groups with diverse views and opinions with emotions.joker

😂 Go and verify, truth is what people of your type run away from.
Were vehicles worth hundred of millions bought?
Was his family members part of official meeting outside the country?

I rest my case
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by comodo: 9:48am On Mar 27
Morbeta11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-to-newspapers-ill-apologise-later/
Can someone explain this to me. Wetin concern president with newspapers not making money because him no wan celebrate birthday
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Savedday2: 9:48am On Mar 27
This is what I was saying. Do you know how much I will loss
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by OLOKOESHIN: 9:49am On Mar 27
bolaayenimo:
Who will turn 72? Another Tinubu or the great grandpa currently ruling us?
POdiot
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by press9jatv: 9:50am On Mar 27
Revenue loss cos’ of harsh economy policies.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by olas24u(f): 10:09am On Mar 27
phemmie06:

😂 Go and verify, truth is what people of your type run away from.
Were vehicles worth hundred of millions bought?
Was his family members part of official meeting outside the country?

I rest my case

Which of the laws forbids you from taking your family along in your travels?And you want to be so happy in the next elections when the people.that matters go against him?Why don't you be a politican in your ward or local government first and know the reason why some things are done .You just want to be against anything tinubu?when they tell your own stories you will call it hate .
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by francotunsco: 10:33am On Mar 27
This is highly commendable. Meanwhile, if this gesture had come from that brother from the yeast, commendations would have filled here, they would have said only he has the mind to do so. Hypocrites everywhere...
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Afrojuju2017(m): 10:41am On Mar 27
bolaayenimo:

Tinubu might not be 72 but there is no way he is 80 years old. I'm very certain of that. He is at most 75-76 years old.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Alexiiydon: 11:11am On Mar 27
bolaayenimo:
even at 80 tell us what your father achieved
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Alexiiydon: 11:16am On Mar 27
PeterObi001:
They way I hate this man called Tinibu 💊💊 eeehhh..... He is just full of fudging, lies , deceit....... He said naira is recovering make we see nah
you must hate him since he relegated obi from Nigerian politics and what did you or your father achieve...it’s normal to hate him because people from your region don’t like good things Na why good things no Dey happen for your region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge / Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency / Court Sack Of Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers In Order — Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.