Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss (20467 Views)

Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Sanwo-Olu Wins The Nation And Leadership Newspappers Governor Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by phemray(m): 11:27am On Mar 27
Treasure17:
Which kind president is this one? When will you apologize to Nigerians with your ridiculous policies that has affected businesses?

He will apologize in 2031 handing over speech.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by IfnobeGod20: 11:34am On Mar 27
Whether na Batists, Atikulates, Obidients or Kwankwasiyya we are all in this boat together, even e go favour me and my family crew are also feeling the heat of their government. May God punish all those that put us to this mess but smiling and crying inwardly.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by rafcrown(m): 11:38am On Mar 27
Birthday
Apologise.
Newspapers
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by commoditiesnig: 11:51am On Mar 27
Anijay1212:
Apologies accepted
grin grin
Abi.. Lol
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by IfnobeGod20: 12:23pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
even at 80 tell us what your father achieved
But his father wasn't caught with narcotic drug and didn't used a non-existent secondary, neither engage in snatch, grab and run with people's votes. His father has a well known siblings, background and traceable lineage, which the Bible says a good name is better than gold and silver. He's cherished and proud of his contented father.
Now, can you tell us who your father's is? I hope he is not part of those going to Tinubu's house to beg for food to eat and cannot survive without scrubs from politicians.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Kay25(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27
Treasure17:

Are you alright?
It is you i should ask
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by PeterObi001: 12:28pm On Mar 27
If I reply you base on this your comment mehn you go hate why come in existence

Alexiiydon:
you must hate him since he relegated obi from Nigerian politics and what did you or your father achieve...it’s normal to hate him because people from your region don’t like good things Na why good things no Dey happen for your region
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by IfnobeGod20: 12:28pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
you must hate him since he relegated obi from Nigerian politics and what did you or your father achieve...it’s normal to hate him because people from your region don’t like good things Na why good things no Dey happen for your region
Any little thing you call people's fathers in the defence of Tinubu. It just shows that you don't have regard even to your biological father, if you can denigrate another man's father for another.
I am cog sure your father is part of those begging and rolling on the floor for politicians before he can eat, if not you will not stoop low to be calling someone else's father on an unrelated matter. Respect people family and don't join it with politics.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Alexiiydon: 12:56pm On Mar 27
IfnobeGod20:

Any little thing you call people's fathers in the defence of Tinubu. It just shows that you don't have regard even to your biological father, if you can denigrate another man's father for another.
I am cog sure your father is part of those begging and rolling on the floor for politicians before he can eat, if not you will not stoop low to be calling someone else's father on an unrelated matter. Respect people family and don't join it with politics.
maybe I would respect your father is he teach you well or na you whey no hear teaching your case na orange whey Dey invite stone to his mother....you whey be say your papa asslick obi so tey he no see anything bring out you his stupid son too enter his shoes
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Alexiiydon: 12:57pm On Mar 27
PeterObi001:
If I reply you base on this your comment mehn you go hate why come in existence

go on my friend 🧟‍♀️
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Alexiiydon: 1:01pm On Mar 27
IfnobeGod20:

But his father wasn't caught with narcotic drug and didn't used a non-existent secondary, neither engage in snatch, grab and run with people's votes. His father has a well known siblings, background and traceable lineage, which the Bible says a good name is better than gold and silver. He's cherished and proud of his contented father.
Now, can you tell us who your father's is? I hope he is not part of those going to Tinubu's house to beg for food to eat and cannot survive without scrubs from politicians.
zombie will always speak for zombie so because them no caught his father mean say he get good name you’re just foolish like your rest a good name in poverty is nonsense because you go still transfer the poverty to your children you’re just stupid to call someone you know nothing about saint Na why obi fit brainwash you guy easily because y’all are zombies 🧟‍♂️ and a fool at that
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by oyeb15: 1:18pm On Mar 27
Even angels would have cried d day this plague was born.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27
chidiokay:

Mumu ! in BAT context as celebrant, these is a case of he no dey beg for shishi

If Tinubu allows, he will be on the"Recieving side" .. everything will be done for him by supporters & politicians

How does explanation on why Seyi Tinubu is on dubia trip solve any of your real life problem

See how you are defending and struggling to fight for a man who doesn't know who knows who knows you....

If it is your family case now, you will find a way to run from it because an irresponsible Man has nothing to do with sanity of words and accountability...lols

Your last question speaks volumes of why APC is a failed party in the Government of the day without Apologies...

Imagine , How can APC Politicians in Government be serious when their supporters are full time Zombie Recruits taking reference from your foolish question

1 Like

Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by hslbroker2(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27
Mrdecent:
This man is all about money and settling people and organisations directly and indirectly.

Individuals that will make it in this administration will be the highest in the history of Nigeria at the expense of the masses.

His second term will be so easy that no election would be held and he would be declared winner.

Ọmọ ọgbọ́n
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by HisXLNC1: 4:31pm On Mar 27
I no go comment before somebody say I done abuse somebody
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by IfnobeGod20: 5:05pm On Mar 27
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by IfnobeGod20: 5:05pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
maybe I would respect your father is he teach you well or na you whey no hear teaching your case na orange whey Dey invite stone to his mother....you whey be say your papa asslick obi so tey he no see anything bring out you his stupid son too enter his shoes
I said so, people with bad parental upbringing will always showcase themselves in the public. You see your writing, no head, no tail all na junks. Go home and beg your parents and let them know you have failed them in life. When you do that wa roju anu won gba.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by IfnobeGod20: 5:15pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
zombie will always speak for zombie so because them no caught his father mean say he get good name you’re just foolish like your rest a good name in poverty is nonsense because you go still transfer the poverty to your children you’re just stupid to call someone you know nothing about saint Na why obi fit brainwash you guy easily because y’all are zombies 🧟‍♂️ and a fool at that
I reiterate, according to my Bible, a good name is better than gold and silver. His father wasn't caught in the web of narcotic drug. His father never attended a non-existent secondary school. His father has a know lineage and all his siblings are well known in the society. His father wealth is traceable to an enterprise and never gotten a wealth without enterprise. His father is well respected in the society and doesn't have a negative tag of drug cartel against him. That's what we called a good name.
Let me remind you again of what the bible says, a wealth gotten through vanity shall diminished. There's a great gain in contentment. E ma fa gbara wa o la, Olorun ni fun ni lola.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Alexiiydon: 5:42pm On Mar 27
IfnobeGod20:

I said so, people with bad parental upbringing will always showcase themselves in the public. You see your writing, no head, no tail all na junks. Go home and beg your parents and let them know you have failed them in life. When you do that wa roju anu won gba.
your parent failed as a parent not to give you very good teaching and they are stupid for that and you’re stupid to think I will write something that make sense for someone who doesn’t have sense
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Alexiiydon: 5:49pm On Mar 27
IfnobeGod20:

I reiterate, according to my Bible, a good name is better than gold and silver. His father wasn't caught in the web of narcotic drug. His father never attended a non-existent secondary school. His father has a know lineage and all his siblings are well known in the society. His father wealth is traceable to an enterprise and never gotten a wealth without enterprise. His father is well respected in the society and doesn't have a negative tag of drug cartel against him. That's what we called a good name.
Let me remind you again of what the bible says, a wealth gotten through vanity shall diminished. There's a great gain in contentment. E ma fa gbara wa o la, Olorun ni fun ni lola.
everything na vanity you forget say poverty too na vanity and he should ask his forefathers too how they got their poverty and who tell you his family have a good name if you check well one of his family member must be an ESN and tipical MNK follower
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Treasure17(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27
Kay25:

It is you i should ask
Mtcheeew
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by Treasure17(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27
phemray:

He will apologize in 2031 handing over speech.
Get lost.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by IfnobeGod20: 7:25pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
your parent failed as a parent not to give you very good teaching and they are stupid for that and you’re stupid to think I will write something that make sense for someone who doesn’t have sense
I have a good and sound teaching and I am also cultured and that is why I have utmost respect for people's parents, unlike you that demean people's parents because of someone that doesn't know you exist or even have food to eat. I pity you, better still repent and be converted and be a cultured person. Omoluabi don't demean people's parents.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by IfnobeGod20: 7:46pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
everything na vanity you forget say poverty too na vanity and he should ask his forefathers too how they got their poverty and who tell you his family have a good name if you check well one of his family member must be an ESN and tipical MNK follower
How did you know that one of his family members must be ESN? Are you telling me that all families in the north have traces with Boko Haram or militant? Or you still want to tell me also that all families in the south west have ritual killers, thugs and touts as members. Why not apply common sense at this junction than profiling every members of a society as bad. Abo Oro la nso fomo oluwabi, to ba denu adodidi.
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by PropertyBuying(f): 12:34am On Mar 28
But why?
bluefilm:
Absolute nonsense sad
Re: Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss by CartelKenneth: 8:28am On Mar 28
Successlane:

AND SOOOOOO WHAT?

HOW OLD IS BIDEN, THE PRESIDENT OF THE 'CHAMPION' OF DEMOCRACY NATION ON THE PLANET?

So if others dey put hand for fire u sef go follow put
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari / You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders / Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.