Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters (3712 Views)

Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy / Was God The Creator Of Evil? (poverty, Sickness, Natural Disasters, Etc) / Man Sues God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by teee: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2007
God Sued To Court!

Believe it or not, the lawsuit was filed on friday in Nebraska

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070919/tod-us-justice-religion-offbeat-f62056d_1.html

Well, the guy had a point.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Seun(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2007
God is probably going to use the famous "I don't have to answer you" defense he used against Job!
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Raymond88(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2007
Wasn't this the plot of some movie?
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Shaunscot(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2007
Rev.King can go and represent God since he claims to be God.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by donjazzie(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2007
This is just Big Joke
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Kobojunkie: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
God never told JOB he did not have an answer. Where do people get these things from ?? For one, He gave job a LENGTHY TALK

KoboJunkie
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Alase(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2007
I think the man needs to be hospitalised. It is like he does not know who God is.

Can a clay order the porter? Who would be his judge to judge the SOVEREIGN JUDGE that all judges bow to.

I think he has overread. That is the problems of these so called SCHOLARS.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by ow11(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
PUBLICITY, an unknown senator wants a spot on the front page, nice shot SENATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by fredrostar(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
arrant nonsense !
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by pilgrim1(f): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
adetorosey:

can u please help me out on how to make my view known on nairaland? Maybe you wont get me. I need to post a topic and i don't know how to go about it on your site. Ose gan[color=#000099][/color]

Aburo, ba wo ni? grin

When you sign in, look at the top right hand corner of the page (e.g., the top right-hand-corner of the Religion motherboard). There you will find an icon "New Topic" - click on it. When a page shows up like the one you use for posting here, fill in the topic in the 'subject" window/bar/space, type your message in the main space as you posted here - and click on the "reply" button when you're done. Bingo - we go read you in the appropriate motherboard. grin

Cheers.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by zukkie4eva(f): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2007
I feel so sorry for this man  shocked, all we can do is pray for him sha,  'cos he's quite confused sad
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by omena555(f): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2007
So who's gonnna sue the devil??
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by chukz4real(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
God can not be mocked. All power belong unto HIM and HIM alone. We all know the story of the famous Titanic of 1912. The designer seeing that he has made a name commented when interviewed by BBC. ", even God himself cannot sink the Titanic, " what happened in Titanic's first voyage?

Mr. Senator becareful!
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by chuckdee4(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
Does that senator even look sain, why would people even take him seriously, he looks like he's high on reefers
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by rubie(f): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2007
I think this is just another case of an attention seeker, like some people on Nairaland. That man is simply foolish and I must say he needs to start asking for GOD's forgiveness before it's too late.

After all the Bible says, who can question GOD? 

I hope they get an answer faster than they can imagine from GOD himself, or they begin to repent.

GOD help us ooooo.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by desgiezd(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2007
This, really, is going too far. The lawmaker needs his head examined thoroughly.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by amaks: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
sen just looking for cheap popularity.

sen,be warned,fear God!
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by UNLEASHED(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2007
The fact of the matter is that the Insane Senator wants to be famous.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by heyo: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2007
na wa o! dat guy na kolo man,see in bear bear, lol, ,some dudes r just hilarious.God is just a merciful God or else if na some other gods,na thunder 4 bullet dat man 4 in toilet.that guy n the judge that slated the suit should first get their head examined.but like tney say,wonders shall neva end
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by mendax: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2007
truly, i dont blame da man i blame d lawyer dat filed d suit & da court dat accepted it! anyway da man is on his own
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2007
Now those of us (who happen to be in the majority) who didnt even know this Senator existed have now seen him on TV, can he now leave us in peace?
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
this people can be funny, first they argue our heads off that God does not exist and yet they are dragging Him to court!! How can you drag a non-existent entity to a court of law?

Atheists are confused beyond measure.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Ivvie: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2007
American's like to live with the least possible resistance in everything and if possible everything.  Then they are wasteful and spoilt.  

This is the second time this is happening, only that the first was in the supreme court.  God took care of the first one and the way she died is clear that God doesn't answer or report to anybody.

Another thing is that you don't know the god he is sueing. It may be the almighty God or his own god. That's by the way. Wherever his heart is focus or addressing will determine who he's addressing.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by analyt82(f): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2007
This guy just wants to go down in history as "The First Man to Sue GOD". I say first b/c you know other fanatics will follow with other bizarre stories.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Bosdem(f): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2007
Who will be the judge? lol. we shall see o!
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Ivvie: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
Come to think of it, he is probably might be suing the devil (thinking he is suing God).
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Bosdem(f): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2007
Neither God nor his/her spokespersons could be contacted for comment.
intresting!
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by skima(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
If only America can sue people for indicent dressing, abortion, pre-marital sex, etc. Then they may probably stand the change of calling God to order. Meanwhile the judiciary lakes the juridiction to preside over the case because the constitution doesnt provide room for that not even UN resolution.
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by adekennis(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2007
Im not sure the man dosent have sycology problem cry cry
something must be done quickly before he entered Gbagi"s market
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by adekennis(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2007
The man looks like Shoyinka grin grin grin
these Oyibos pple go spoil dis world walai grin
Re: Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters by Ivvie: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
God has been prepared for people like this:

Psalms 2

1 Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces and cast away Their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If You Believe The Earth Is 6000 Years Old Then You Deny Science" / We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. / Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.