Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload (5135 Views)

Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) / FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by 1x2x3: 11:29am On Mar 27
The intricacies of economic dynamics often elude the general populace. Presently, the fluctuating rates, whether high or low, are predominantly influenced by speculative endeavors rather than the intrinsic forces of the market. The pervasive presence of inflation further compounds this reality, resulting in a paradoxical scenario where prices of commodities remain ostensibly unaffected despite the depreciation of the dollar.

It is imperative that the genuine worth of the Naira be established by market forces, as only then will prospective investors be incentivized to engage with an economy characterized by stability rather than volatility. The exodus of numerous multinational corporations from Nigeria serves as a poignant testament to their discernment of the genuine value of the Naira amidst manipulated exchange rates.

Upon the cessation of speculative rates, two conceivable outcomes may transpire. Firstly, the government may persist in expending resources to fortify the Naira's position vis-à-vis the dollar. Alternatively, the Naira may undergo a gradual devaluation until it aligns with its authentic value in the global currency market.

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by predictor1: 11:30am On Mar 27
mrvitalis:

You dey mind this people

They thing economic indexes care about propaganda

They should keep wasting the borrowed dollars to keep price at unsustainable price instead of doing the right thing
The foreign reserve just went up again 6 days ago. Our dollar reserve is rising.

3 Likes

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by mrvitalis(m): 11:31am On Mar 27
predictor1:
The foreign reserve just went up again 6 days ago. Our dollar reserve is rising.
Lmao
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by OVB123: 11:32am On Mar 27
Paraman:
You're heartbroken the naira is not 3000/$. You biafrans/obidients will be put to shame.

By the time inflation rate start falling in May, I can't wait to see what you obidients will be wailing about by then
I just tire for those people ooo. One should be happy with this kind of news and not the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by drlateef: 11:34am On Mar 27
Paraman:
You're heartbroken the naira is not 3000/$. You biafrans/obidients will be put to shame.

By the time inflation rate start falling in May, I can't wait to see what you obidients will be wailing about by then

They will hug transformers very soon. The rate of suicide among them will be high because their hope of enthroning Obi will fizzle out like breeze. 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by LordIsaac(m): 11:44am On Mar 27
Obidients… grin

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Kevineleven(m): 11:46am On Mar 27
Nice one
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Buulabaaaa: 11:53am On Mar 27
Bull cramp .. bought dollars yesterday at #1,600 all this una stupid propaganda is childish ..

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Godoverevery: 12:12pm On Mar 27
Buulabaaaa:
Bull cramp .. bought dollars yesterday at #1,600 all this una stupid propaganda is childish ..

Ehya.....when next you want to buy holla me.

Currently sold at 1300 in lagos ikorodu garage area.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by jworg: 12:30pm On Mar 27
blamingthedevil:
BREAKING

This morning, at Zone 4 Abuja, along the Sheraton Hotel, the dollar is selling at N1,000 - $1. Abdulsalam BDC is selling N900 if buying over $5000. There's a mad rush to dispose of dollars at Zone 4. The dollar in the parallel market is presently selling at a lower price than the official market.

This Na good news ooo abeg make I open popcorn 🍿🍿🍿 and use this blockbuster thriller video abeg join me ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9gnI_oN160

https://twitter.com/duchessmabboud/status/1772901890889490475
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Buulabaaaa: 12:44pm On Mar 27
Godoverevery:

Ok 👌
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by commoditiesnig: 1:28pm On Mar 27
Godoverevery:

Truly USD is going down
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by oluwarotimi504: 1:49pm On Mar 27
Easy come easy go.The owner of tat dollar probably got it almost free (stolen, fake or ransom).Easy come easy go.The owner of tat dollar probably got it almost free (stolen, fake or ransom)....
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by adekolaelect(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27
SoNature:

You tell me...

Is the exchanger a government source trying to use speculations to bring down the exchange rate?

This is FAKE NEWS, but let's even assume it is true, Nigerians will buy everything, go to another state and resell it at a higher rate.
Bàd Belle predictor

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Panda7(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27
Did you check if they were nigerian prints??
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Wainey: 2:38pm On Mar 27
Godoverevery:

bro afa.
I need help based on that Ikorodu side, I want ask question abeg, I am a serving corp member and wan come Lagos after service but I need some clarification on things pls
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Godoverevery: 2:44pm On Mar 27
Wainey:
bro afa.
I need help based on that Ikorodu side, I want ask question abeg, I am a serving corp member and wan come Lagos after service but I need some clarification on things pls

Feel free to ask
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Johnjustice: 2:46pm On Mar 27
Dollar is going down, offload your dollars now or cry.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Kloenboi: 3:26pm On Mar 27
blamingthedevil:
BREAKING

This morning, at Zone 4 Abuja, along the Sheraton Hotel, the dollar is selling at N1,000 - $1. Abdulsalam BDC is selling N900 if buying over $5000. There's a mad rush to dispose of dollars at Zone 4. The dollar in the parallel market is presently selling at a lower price than the official market.

https://twitter.com/duchessmabboud/status/1772901890889490475

After crumbling Igbo manufacturers in Nigeria, somehow you now want the naira to gain value.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Irupetepete: 4:16pm On Mar 27
REDshouse:

Are u sure it's not fake dollars that they are selling cos some people are not happy and are projecting dollar to be 3k before end of march
lol 😂 werey eyan re o... Una go just dey crack person up anyhow
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by jaytimeo: 4:24pm On Mar 27
They are planning to take it to 700 naira ,they have told those BDCs and the deadline is close reason for the rush sales , but we Nigerians demand it should go back to 200 usd or nothing 700 is still too high against the usd.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by GentryAbi: 4:29pm On Mar 27
Continue crying, una never see anything yet. I thought you clowns said ibos will never complain?

Kloenboi:

After crumbling Igbo manufacturers in Nigeria, somehow you now want the naira to gain value.

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by GentryAbi: 4:30pm On Mar 27
Who are the "they"?

jaytimeo:
They are planning to take it to 700 naira ,they have told those BDCs and the deadline is close reason for the rush sales , but we Nigerians demand it should go back to 200 usd or nothing 700 is still too high against the usd.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by aceman88(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27
Bought 1450 at Douglas, Owerri today.

The first Mallam I met said he was selling 1480
The second one said 1475
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by jaytimeo: 4:54pm On Mar 27
CBN/NIGERIA GOVT.

GentryAbi:
Who are the "they"?

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by jaytimeo: 4:55pm On Mar 27
Nah to carry am come there dey sell am, but the risk of transportation.

aceman88:
Bought 1450 at Douglas, Owerri today.

The first Mallam I met said he was selling 1480
The second one said 1475
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:01pm On Mar 27
Digital dollars loading from USA to wipe out paper dollars.
make una dey play cheesy
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:02pm On Mar 27
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Digital dollars loading from USA to wipe out paper dollars.
make una dey play cheesy
N1290 to dollar for marina sad
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Omoawoke: 5:03pm On Mar 27
Buulabaaaa:

You are a liar. You did not buy any dollar.
I sold dollar yesterday at 1305… nobody will buy dollar at 1,600 when people were selling 1300, 1310

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by RenaissanceGuy: 5:21pm On Mar 27
Buulabaaaa:
Don't mind them. I bought for ₦ 3,000/$ today.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Buulabaaaa: 7:28pm On Mar 27
Omoawoke:

You are a liar. You did not buy any dollar.
I sold dollar yesterday at 1305… nobody will buy dollar at 1,600 when people were selling 1300, 1310

Brah and what will I gain lying about that … have you asked yourself that question ?
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Abrahamweb(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27
Donaldoni:

No dollar was borrowed!

Our forex reserve is RISING.

Cut your losses and sell your dollars now!! cheesy
Some half brained can use fake stats ba,and na the same people dey shout na statistics we go chop?
Which reserve is rising,what is rising it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Gloria Okon...is She Really Dead Or Alive???? / Tinubu Assembles New Team To Battle Buhari Administration / FG To Submit 2019 Budget In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.