Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,538 members, 7,827,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload (5200 Views)

Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) / FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Donaldoni: 7:36pm On Mar 27
Abrahamweb:

Some half brained can use fake stats ba,and na the same people dey shout na statistics we go chop?
Which reserve is rising,what is rising it?

Don't you watch the news
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by SisterAnn(f): 7:58pm On Mar 27
Paraman:
It will get to 3k before the end of march in the mud
Punch newspaper already debunked your propaganda.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by SisterAnn(f): 8:00pm On Mar 27
REDshouse:

Are u sure it's not fake dollars that they are selling cos some people are not happy and are projecting dollar to be 3k before end of march
Of course, it's fake dollars. How can CBN sell to BDC at 1231and same BDC now sell at 1k. Lol
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by SisterAnn(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27
helinues:
grin wink

Totori news

Chief propagandist! It's fake dollars they are talking about ooo
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by SisterAnn(f): 8:04pm On Mar 27
madridguy:
So, Dollar is now crashing like Gbajue’s political ambition…

Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna

Copied.
You used to be a bit intelligent. Sorry, governance can't be done on wild propaganda and outright falsehood.

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by SisterAnn(f): 8:06pm On Mar 27
Paraman:
Amen
Paraman is helinues.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by helinues: 8:18pm On Mar 27
SisterAnn:
Chief propagandist! It's fake dollars they are talking about ooo

How many flagyl have you taken today? This news must have given you some running stomach..
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by SisterAnn(f): 8:20pm On Mar 27
helinues:

How many flagyl have you taken today? This news must have given you some running stomach..
Copy cat. Typical!

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by CrossRhodes: 8:30pm On Mar 27
Paraman:
Let it get here first, then we celebrate

Until then shut your gob

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by CrossRhodes: 8:31pm On Mar 27
helinues:

The heartbroken and sadness shall continue to be their portion as long as they continue hating about the progress of Nigeria
As long as you and your oppressors took it from 216 to 1300 in 9 years may sadness and broken heart be your portion

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Verbtips(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27
SoNature:
Nobody can sell the dollars for 800.
The parallel market rate is now 1300.
dey play i sold my dollar at 250/$
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by CrossRhodes: 8:32pm On Mar 27
SisterAnn:
Paraman is helinues.
The nonentity is quoting and answering itself.

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by SisterAnn(f): 8:34pm On Mar 27
CrossRhodes:

The nonentity is quoting and answering itself.
Don't mind it jareh.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Abrahamweb(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27
Donaldoni:

Don't you watch the news
Because the government is not based on propaganda
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by madridguy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27
It was the same propaganda the likes Binance were using then to cause panic buying which makes the $ skyrocketed so if the CBN use same approach to bring it down, then its okay by me.

SisterAnn:
You used to be a bit intelligent. Sorry, governance can't be done on wild propaganda and outright falsehood.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Validated: 8:54pm On Mar 27
blamingthedevil:
BREAKING

This morning, at Zone 4 Abuja, along the Sheraton Hotel, the dollar is selling at N1,000 - $1. Abdulsalam BDC is selling N900 if buying over $5000. There's a mad rush to dispose of dollars at Zone 4. The dollar in the parallel market is presently selling at a lower price than the official market.
https://twitter.com/duchessmabboud/status/1772901890889490475

This opportunity should be banned for 12 years for fake news
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by anyilalaz: 9:07pm On Mar 27
Hold your dollars closer.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Omoawoke: 9:35pm On Mar 27
Buulabaaaa:

Brah and what will I gain lying about that … have you asked yourself that question ?

You shortchanged yourself
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27
Paraman:

Sewage
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Elliotwaveforec: 5:52am On Mar 28
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Elliotwaveforec: 6:02am On Mar 28
aceman88:
Bought 1450 at Douglas, Owerri today.

The first Mallam I met said he was selling 1480
The second one said 1475
You still dey do physical dollar! You be olodo sha! Continue to dey buy am 2k. I believe say na smuggling you dey do that's why you no want pass through the CBN for your Dollar.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by SenatePresdo(m): 6:36am On Mar 28
Paraman:
You're heartbroken the naira is not 3000/$. You biafrans/obidients will be put to shame.

By the time inflation rate start falling in May, I can't wait to see what you obidients will be wailing about by then

Its easier for dollar to hit 2k/$ than to fall below 5h/$.

Let's see how long naira will last before it starts falling again.

Since i was born, naira has always been losing value to dollars and will continue to.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Christlike01: 7:03am On Mar 28
mrvitalis:

You dey mind this people

They thing economic indexes care about propaganda

They should keep wasting the borrowed dollars to keep price at unsustainable price instead of doing the right thing

You people are already pushing your hatred for Nigeria's progress too far. You guys need to be extremely careful as other Nigerians are becoming uncomfortable with your toxic attitude by each day. I can only pity the few innocent ones among you because you guys are gradually setting up yourselves for the inevitable - a showdown with other Nigerians!

It's really funny how you Igbos think you can eat your cake and still have it. You hate Nigeria and still want to be in charge of that same Nigeria you hate so much! You hate other Nigerians,yet you can't live in your own region; you're scattered all over Nigeria. You guys think other Nigerians will continue to tolerate your excesses for ever,right ? You have no idea what's coming your way if you guys don't depart from your evil ways. This is not even a plea or something,your people are already being single out for beatings in some places now because of this same toxic attitude of yours and sheer hatred for Nigeria's progress. You might not have known this,but trust me, it's happening. I witnessed one some days ago.

Nigerians won't tolerate enemies within for a longer time any more. You guys need to be very careful as other Nigerians are becoming increasingly aware of the danger you represent.
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by mrvitalis(m): 7:05am On Mar 28
Christlike01:

You people are already pushing your hatred for Nigeria's progress too far. You guys need to be extremely careful as other Nigerians are becoming uncomfortable with your toxic attitude by each day. I can only pity the few innocent ones among you because you guys are gradually setting up yourselves for the inevitable - a showdown with other Nigerians!

It's really funny how you Igbos think you can eat your cake and still have it. You hate Nigeria and still want to be in charge of that same Nigeria you hate so much! You hate other Nigerians,yet you can't live in your own region; you're scattered all over Nigeria. You guys think other Nigerians will continue to tolerate your excesses for ever,right ? You have no idea what's coming your way if you guys don't depart from your evil ways. This is not even a plea or something,your people are already being single out for beatings in some places now because of this same toxic attitude of yours and sheer hatred for Nigeria's progress. You might not have known this,but trust me, it's happening. I witnessed one some days ago.

Nigerians won't tolerate enemies within for a longer time any more. You guys need to be very careful as other Nigerians are becoming increasingly aware of the danger you represent.
You think artificial reduction in price is good for Nigeria?

What's wrong with all of you

This rubbish artificial pushing of naira low is only going to affect the poor

The rich and enlightened are buying up dollar as we speak, naira is over sold of you know what that means

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by Paraman: 7:18am On Mar 28
SenatePresdo:

Its easier for dollar to hit 2k/$ than to fall below 5h/$.

Let's see how long naira will last before it starts falling again.

Since i was born, naira has always been losing value to dollars and will continue to.
Well, we shall see
Re: One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload by jude79(m): 9:41am On Mar 28
Are you saying that instead of using emefiele's cashless policy to retrieve loot, tinubu opted for artificially making dollar scarce, which resulted in naira crashing, prompting looters to rush and exchange their money to dollar, then he pumped dollar into the market, which resulted in dollar crashing, then looters started rushing the naira, while offloading dollar, to me, the loot is still with them, the resultant effect is inflation, which is taking a toll on the masses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIT Journalists Aruleba and Durojaiye Charged With 'Sedition' / One Nigeria: Oil Exploitation Is Regulated; Gold Exploitation Is Not / NEMA Warns Of Famine As Farmers Flee Boko Haram Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.