Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

They Asked This Girl From Palestine, What The First Thing That Comes To Her Min - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Asked This Girl From Palestine, What The First Thing That Comes To Her Min (507 Views)

Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Asked This Girl From Palestine, What The First Thing That Comes To Her Min by Ilamina(f): 10:37am On Mar 27
They asked this girl from Palestine, what the first thing that comes to her mind, when she hears of Nigeria, she said poverty

But I bought chicken and chips yesterday 😥. .I am not poor
Re: They Asked This Girl From Palestine, What The First Thing That Comes To Her Min by CodeTemplar: 10:44am On Mar 27
She doesn't know you personally. She knows of our reputation as a poverty capital exporting desperate criminals who sell drugsand scam others. Probably you are a scammer thinking illgotten wealth is riches.
Re: They Asked This Girl From Palestine, What The First Thing That Comes To Her Min by Ilamina(f): 11:01am On Mar 27
CodeTemplar:
She doesn't know you personally. She knows of our reputation as a poverty capital exporting desperate criminals who sell drugsand scam others. Probably you are a scammer thinking illgotten wealth is riches.

So all Nigerians are drug dealers?

Isn't south America known for drug dealing too
Re: They Asked This Girl From Palestine, What The First Thing That Comes To Her Min by Ozommadu: 11:06am On Mar 27
Ilamina:

So all Nigerians are drug dealers?

Isn't latin America known for drug dealing too

The drug kingpin is leading the country.

You should understand what he's trying to say😂
Re: They Asked This Girl From Palestine, What The First Thing That Comes To Her Min by EmiloCorn: 11:08am On Mar 27
Ozommadu:

The drug kingpin is leading the country.

You should understand what he's trying to say😂

Close your mouth angry

What sort of rubbish talk is this one na? cry why are you saying rubbish about my oga like this? What did he do to you?

I will report you oh shocked
Re: They Asked This Girl From Palestine, What The First Thing That Comes To Her Min by Ozommadu: 11:11am On Mar 27
EmiloCorn:

Close your mouth angry

What sort of rubbish talk is this one na? cry why are you saying rubbish about my oga like this? What did he do to you?

I will report you oh shocked

I am not Reno omokri abeg...go report Reno, he has all the evidence 😂

Re: They Asked This Girl From Palestine, What The First Thing That Comes To Her Min by EmiloCorn: 11:14am On Mar 27
Ozommadu:

I am not Reno omokri abeg...go report Reno, he has all the evidence 😂

That was in the past undecided

Reno is chewing CoRn now cool so old sins have been washed away wink

But you on the other hand are going to be in trouble if you keep castigated my oga like you just did angry be warned
Re: They Asked This Girl From Palestine, What The First Thing That Comes To Her Min by muyico(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27
Truly said!

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Know Bhayoooo Onanuga Fathers House / Nigerians ’ll Determine Babangida’s Fate - Gowon ! / Kidnappers Reduce Ransom On Punch Editor’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.