Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate (24264 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Natbrowny: 2:51pm On Mar 27
This offense don plenty 4 naija.

Penalty should be a gunshot in the head.
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by brightovio007(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27
Majority of politicians from this state are involved in certificates scandal. School Na scam but you want power at all cost
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Johnjustice: 2:58pm On Mar 27
I have not seen a senator gone to jail in Nigeria, despite trillions that have gone down on constituency allowances, with no work on ground to show.
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Jevica: 3:01pm On Mar 27
What really is your problem. The children of these politicians are all in abroad enjoying their father's loot and you are here suffering yet defending the very people that put it in that condition. wise up.

blacknp:
Obidients will soon arrive en masse to blame APC & Tinubu as usual.
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
Chai!
Who do you this thing?
SMH
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by seunmsg(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27
Penguin2:
Since when did forgery become a crime in Nigeria?

Or because he’s a PDP senator?

You fools should leave the young man alone, he got his NYSC exemption certificate from “Third Party Vendors”.

Ndi ala!

Go and forge a document and use it for something official and you will know if it’s a crime or not.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by officialMarcTimi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27
It is the PDP camp that fought him during the primaries of Senatorial election, some persons are the ones behind this. They promised him Tsunami but it didn't work so they're trying tornado. All will still fail.It is Bayelsa politics playing out here.. it has nothing to do with IG.

Same matter was included in the preselection matters but Sen. Benson won even at the supreme court.

So it's really surprising to seeing same matter again. Well it's politicians normal distraction of opponents but the matter dead on arrival
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by tenpipsperday: 3:14pm On Mar 27
But governor Mba of Enugu is balling. This man would have gone and hire the most shameless lawyer, Olanipekun
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Minime10(f): 3:17pm On Mar 27
I see no crime committed here.
The "Sinator" got his NYSC Exemption Certificate from a third party vendor which of course is allowed by law.
His opponent should look for another thing jare!
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Bluntemperor: 3:19pm On Mar 27
socialmediaman:
What about heroin traffickers who also double as certificate forgers and election riggers sitting on stolen mandates?
If you want to make real changes, start from the top

So, you can be sold Mumu information ' Stolen Mandate' and you swallowed it- hook, line and sinker!
You can't even get away from this mud,abi! Una get a long way to go,the earlier you face the reality,the better!
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by troytino: 3:22pm On Mar 27
seunmsg:

Go and forge a document and use it for something official and you will know if it’s a crime or not.

But tulumbu used his own to become presidiot and nothing was done to him
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Cmanforall: 3:27pm On Mar 27
Penguin2:
Since when did forgery become a crime in Nigeria?

Or because he’s a PDP senator?

You fools should leave the young man alone, he got his NYSC exemption certificate from “Third Party Vendors”.

Ndi ala!

shocked

It is a crime, it even make public office holders to resign in sane climates
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by socialmediaman: 3:28pm On Mar 27
Bluntemperor:

So, you can be sold Mumu information ' Stolen Mandate' and you swallowed it- hook, line and sinker!
You can't even get away from this mud,abi! Una get a long way to go,the earlier you face the reality,the better!

You should be more worried that the same people who lied to you for 8 years that Buhari was doing very well, came back to tell you that it is Buhari’s mess that Tinubu is trying to clean up

If you’re trusting information from these same people, what does that say about you?

Your mates in other countries are challenging and fact checking everything their does, here you are being played and pushed around like a person with no value, and after defending them, na you still de suffer
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Bluntemperor: 3:39pm On Mar 27
Na wa o!
Our Legislatures( Fed and States), Our Lawmakers should carried out a qualification Test and enquiry before they start works because,so much Salaries and Allowances paid that cannot be recouped!
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Okpokpo09: 3:40pm On Mar 27
What about the senior colleague, mr visionless Tinubu? The men forger
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by bentenny(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

You already know. When their preeks fail to rise to satisfy their olosho-hairy chested wives they still blame Tinubu. grin
Same way una don construct castle for una head for Obi to live inside😛😛
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by BrighterSyde: 3:46pm On Mar 27
blacknp:

I can understand them blaming him for driving bullion vans to his house on the eve of election or calling him stupid for not knowing that fuel subsidy actually existed but yet led the nation on a strike claiming it was a scam back then only to remove it on assumption of office. But to blame him for this would be very very stupid of them.
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by membranus: 3:55pm On Mar 27
Hollyharjii:
Any info about Mrs Kemi Adeosun, Fmr Min. of Finance, Budget and National Planning of Nigeria

She resigned her post, let your man, Konbowei, also do the same thing if he has any dignity.
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Emman08: 4:00pm On Mar 27
The same Nigerian Judiciary? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Bennycollins: 4:09pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
Guilt is a very bad thing. The wicked starts running even no man pursues him, says the holy book
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by CrownLands(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27
Islie:
Konbowei Benson, the senator for Bayelsa Central, was charge for acting contrary to provisions of Penal Code Act, forgery of the NYSC exemption certificate and submitting the forged certificate to secure admission into the School of Postgraduate Studies of the Imo State University.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/681161-nigerian-lawmaker-arraigned-for-alleged-forgery-of-nysc-certificate.html

Certificate Forgery. The fear of every Nigerian politician
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by BondRiv: 4:25pm On Mar 27
Whenever they are held to answer for their actions, they become ill.
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by blacknp(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27
Bennycollins:
Guilt is a very bad thing. The wicked starts running even no man pursues him, says the holy book
Yes O, I wonder who dey chase Gringory Yes Daddy Obi, & his Obidients.
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by seunmsg(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27
troytino:

But tulumbu used his own to become presidiot and nothing was done to him

Like I told the other one, try it and let’s see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by troytino: 4:43pm On Mar 27
seunmsg:

Like I told the other one, try it and let’s see what will happen.

You are not making sense. Maybe you tell us what happened to tulumbu that already did it
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Ogwarajoy22: 5:08pm On Mar 27
Lol
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by wiseoneking: 5:16pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
Your conscience is pricking you already. Tinubu and forged certificate issue is still there

1 Like

Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Ntipia: 5:24pm On Mar 27
The same NYSC certificate Peter mbah forged and the useless Nigerian court said it doesn't mean anything.
The same certificate tinubu forged and he's still illegally occupying Aso Rock.
Ndi Ara
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27
It is because he used substandard forgery, some people inside the same government have escaped with correct forgeries that you will never know unless you have good glasses
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate by Sportspredicto(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27
Islie:
Konbowei Benson, the senator for Bayelsa Central, was charge for acting contrary to provisions of Penal Code Act, forgery of the NYSC exemption certificate and submitting the forged certificate to secure admission into the School of Postgraduate Studies of the Imo State University.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/681161-nigerian-lawmaker-arraigned-for-alleged-forgery-of-nysc-certificate.html
I have my University certificate! I have my Nysc certificate! I use am better pass this Bayelsa senator! I even have my nysc brochure to prove that I did nysc, my nysc portal is still opening with my dashboard after I log in my details even after 5 years of nysc!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement / Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja / Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.