Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja (24268 Views)

Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video) / Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by bilms(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Global Business man and People's Trust (PT) Presidential Candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim flagged off his Presidential rally in Abuja this past week and here are pictures of supporters that trooped out to the event.

1. Olisa Agbakoba, National Chairman of People's Trust going on stage
2. Nollywood veteran, Racheal Onega live on stage
3. Crowd of Supporters
4. More Crowd of supporters

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by REDshouse(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lol crowd indeed.......

Sorry please I will liketo know if all these contestants will be handsomely rewarded by Inec or govt.... Cos I don't know why these set of people continue to waste time and money knowing fully well that they can't win a a pooling unit in local government area

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by bilms(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Olawepo Hashim, Olisa Agbakoba and supporters at PT's presidential campaign flag off in Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by tosodus(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by Originality007: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
I like this guy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by dipopooo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Just wasting his time, energy and resources.

He can't win his ward

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by Deprofessional(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Presidential Race has been reduced to a laughing scorn in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by deboysben(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mammoth crowd oo
Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by coolestchris(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
*Nigerian youths are you not tired*

Men, Nigerian youths, I hail Una.. Three gbosa for Una..
Gbosa, gbosa, gbosa.
Ehem they say person weh deh suffer deh smile, Na hypertension go kill that person..
We are tired of smiling when our leaders are destroying our already destroyed economy..
Wetin sef,
No jobs for youth, all we do is sit at home and doing nothing..
They say an idle mind is the devils workshop, but emm this our condition dun they turn to devil factory.
Nigerians are instead focusing their energy on building mega churches and going to different shrines..
Let's face our problem squarely..
We glorify corruption in this corruption and ill goten wealth..
If every elected leader builds a factory will anyone die..
We Nigerian need to address our problems squarely, enough of the sugar coating and lies that have bedevilled our economic system..
Nigerians have bad role models, you see our musicians, they are just a cancer to this country..
How do you promote irresponsibility in your songs and sleep soundly at night..
We Nigerians need to hold every Nigerian accountable.
We need to have more good role models like daddy freeze and sowore...
See our naira, it's finished and destroyed.
Yet we want to vote in Buhari.
We need a job creator,
Let's face our problems squarely..
It's joblessness that make youth become drug addicts and engage in many other vices..
Nigerian youths should all stop harassing officials who try to build roads in their areas and I heard

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by bilms(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Olawepo Hashim

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by Christty(f): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
REDshouse:
Lol crowd indeed.......

Sorry please u want to know if all these contestants will be handsomely rewarded by Inec or govt.... Cos I don't know why these set of people continue to waste time and money knowing fully well that they can't win a a pooling unit in local government area
They all know fully well that they cannot win but it will forever be in the history that they are once a contestant.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
REDshouse:
Lol crowd indeed.......

Sorry please u want to know if all these contestants will be handsomely rewarded by Inec or govt.... Cos I don't know why these set of people continue to waste time and money knowing fully well that they can't win a a pooling unit in local government area
Even those girls that formed a guard of honor for him in that photo may not vote him

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by Jerryembassy91(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Any Vote that isn't for Atiku is for Buhari...
People should understand this. Let us chase this man back to Duara first... Then we can talk about Hashim and others..
I take God beg una

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by bilms(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
supporters

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by samisj4real(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
I'd have loved to vote anyone aside atiku & buhari but for buhari to remain in aso rock for another 4 years is a NO NO. So i rather give my vote to Atiku that can possibly defeat Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by Tunasco4u(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
OK
Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by Sirpaul(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
you say CROWD..... I see

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by bilms(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tedmilez performing on stage

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Someone I would love to vote for is Sowore, the guy seems to understand the problem of a common man but the vote is going to turn out to be a waste of vote.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by bilms(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
pavallion 2

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by PicassoDrawing: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Onega fine woman
Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by fatymore(f): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
GoHashim
Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
This man is good but he should try becoming a state governor first.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by Ishilove: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Politics. We all know who will win the next election.

Fulani hegemony is here to stay for a very long time.

The Thief- Fulani
The Lifeless One- Fulani

Either ways, we are screwed.
Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by bilms(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
see

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by brickswrites: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tell me if a man with this capacity does not win the 2019 Presidential election, who will?

you want to talk about rented crowd by the APC and PDP?

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja by bilms(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Conducts Exercise Steel Dome At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(photos) / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting / Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.