Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

“Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi (465 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi by DyshApp: 3:45pm On Mar 27
Solomon Buchi, a popular life coach, has warned women against marrying men who are afraid to rebuke their parents when absolutely necessary.

Solomon Buchi claimed on the X platform that men are naturally protective not only because of their larger, more toned muscles, but also because of their ability to be tough, stubborn, and bold—even towards their own family.

According to him, it is easy to find a man to protect a lady from strangers, but it is critical to find a man who will not be afraid to protect her from his family if the need arises.

His words: “Don’t marry a man who cannot call out and rebuke his parents. The protective nature of men isn’t just in bigger toned muscles but in their ability to be firm, stubborn and bold even to their family. It’s easy to find a man who can protect you from outsiders; please find a man who won’t be scared to protect you from his family if need be. Men ought to be men.”South African woman laments

👉Follow Up with More Relationship Gist on our Relationship Talk Lounge

Re: “Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi by Sonnobax15(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27
lipsrsealed
Solomon wey no wise!!!

The only Solomon wey dey for the THIRD testament of the Bible lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: “Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi by Stephen0mozzy: 3:56pm On Mar 27
grin

If you have to rebuke your parents, then you were never a man in the first place. If you publicly "rebuke" (whatever degree) your parents publicly, then you're a Bahst-ar-d. Yes. Ban me.

As you grow up, begin to wean yourself off your parents, take up responsibility for yourself and they'll begin to see that you're becoming your own person. They'll respect you and gradually start to accept your rules and boundaries.

But if after you've leeched off of their resources and all of a sudden you want to form the Werey-buchi kind of man, then you're a Bashsta-rd.

Ask the idiot if he rebukes his own parents. Anyone who can rebuke his parents will definitely insult you in public, such person is less of a man than a he-goat

3 Likes

Re: “Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi by EreluRoz: 3:57pm On Mar 27
Exactly. Avoid men like that monika called seatradee, check his signature and see where he writes I love my mummy like a small child.

All these my mummy my mummy type of men are very annoying, they can break marriage ehn by being too overly submissive to their mom.

2 Likes

Re: “Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi by Aboks(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27
Who is this simp
Re: “Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi by Tallesty1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27
You are her daughter now, and we are all her children, so if you go look for trouble and expect me to rebuke her, you're on your own.

I don't interfere when my siblings are being chastised.
Re: “Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi by Lamasta(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27
This one too na life coach Shake my head for the people way in dey coach...
Re: “Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi by VinnyBaba: 7:54pm On Mar 27
This Guy dey smoke Igbo (In Wike's voice). undecided

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi by pansophist(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27
What he said is true na? why the rebuke?

Your parents are humans too, and many of them ain't perfect. Think of that friend or ex with a bad attitude that you ended up discarding. It may sadden you to know, but your parents might be that person their friend discarded years back because of their bad attitude.

You might tolerate your parent's excesses due to respect, but others won't. If you are honest with yourself, you would know if your parents are problematic, and in that case, you protect your wife from them.

I do not agree with rebuking, although you might do that privately. But you must actively prevent scenarios that would lead to clashes between your family and your ascendants. Also given the unspoken cultural expectations of absolute obedience from wife to inlaws, it becomes even more necessary to not subject your spouse to such treatments.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ur Girfrd Fainted because Of A Celebrity At A Party, Will U Take Her To D Hospital / Cheating The Ultimate Destroyer!! / If You Want To Date/Marry Other Than Your Own...Why Give Excuses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.