Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Who Can Solve This Maths? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Solve This Maths? (27497 Views)

Help,solve This Maths. / Great Mathematicians Help Me Solve This Maths Please / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by Ezyp(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28
Kay25:

No lies to that but u can't factor out their environment it aided them the more..no be for me wey drink gaari for morning and evening u come put limit of function to dey calculate my head no go contain am

cheesy
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by Kukutente23: 3:09pm On Mar 28
Omoawoke:

No mathematics is an accident, they all have different applications
It's still obvious that there's no place you'll be taught application of logarithm
Besides, as you can see, logarithms is a scale of measurement for quantities that change in a non- linear and fast manner. That's what logarithm is for just as sin is for measurements from angles perpendicular to the plane of measurement
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by Omoawoke: 3:25pm On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

It's still obvious that there's no place you'll be taught application of logarithm
Besides, as you can see, logarithms is a scale of measurement for quantities that change in a non- linear and fast manner. That's what logarithm is for just as sin is for measurements from angles perpendicular to the plane of measurement

Who gave you this thought?
Which school did you attend?? Do you just want to waste time arguing and speaking from your assumptions
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by Kukutente23: 4:01pm On Mar 28
Omoawoke:

Who gave you this thought?
Which school did you attend?? Do you just want to waste time arguing and speaking from your assumptions
When you say which school did i attend. Which of the schools do you mean?
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by NameInUse(f): 6:06pm On Mar 28
Dididrumz:

Then, just say you no Sabi maths instead of to say you no like maths. Because if to to say true true you no like maths, You no go envy who Sabi am.

Is everything OK at home?
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by NameInUse(f): 6:07pm On Mar 28
OBTOREPA:

Is over sex that cause it.

Ha!
Really

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by efficiencie(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28
Winterhaven:
Good one. I'm expecting the workings.

Modified:
This is the correct answer. Thanks to rillchritty for solving the question.

ps: the answer is far from zero.

Which workings? Just say you want an analytical proof of the derivation of e.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by Galapagous(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28
I think the main thing is to substitute 8x10^67 by a simpler variable like x or y. We can then reduce the whole jargon to its simpler form and substitute for the value back. I for upload the working but, still on the road.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by Chrisrare: 10:20pm On Mar 28
efficiencie:

Which workings? Just say you want an analytical proof of the derivation of e.
Don't beat yourself too much, it takes a mathematical guru to understand and solve the question.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by efficiencie(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29
Chrisrare:
Don't beat yourself too much, it takes a mathematical guru to understand and solve the question.

Understanding the question is easy. You are basically asking for a proof of e.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by TGCML: 11:09am On Apr 19
Buy WAEC GCE Pins, WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card, Neco Result Token, NABTEB Result Checker Scratch Card on https://myexampin.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Government Postponed Resumption Of Primary And Secondary Schools / Pictures Of PDP Nasarawa West Zonal Rally Yesterday / Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.