Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays (7927 Views)

Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar / Easter: FG Declares Friday, April 15 & Monday, April 18 Public Holidays / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by tiswell(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27
meobizy:
Time to attack all the chores piling up. The unemployed here go do their normal nonsense of typing rubbish day and night, far into the early hours of the day. Despicable animals. Na better sleep and movies get me during the long weekend.
small job wen you get,you don dey talk anyhow.

Women!πŸ‘†

5 Likes

Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27
Showguyz:

Mohammed was a lyer and a rapist, no matter how you hit your head on the ground you can't have 72 virgin if you die

Wow!!
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by enemyofprogress: 6:03pm On Mar 27
Just only too days? too days now go reach to celebrate Jesus Christ now
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:03pm On Mar 27
Check your Google Calendar, its fixed and had been there even the future holidays are there too..

1 Like

Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by hardon1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27
RenaissanceGuy:
It's fixed. No declaring anything.

😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by mmso: 6:06pm On Mar 27
This is not news, we already know.
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Sabicleaners: 6:08pm On Mar 27
Nice one cool

Happy Easter in Advance Nairalanders.

What's better than enjoying the long holiday in a sparkling cozy clean space?

Contact us to elevate and transform your home and workplace with our signature premium cleaning service.
For Abuja people only!
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27
✌🏿✌🏿 make I call my bae to come over abeg.

Cannot come and kill myself
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by EmmaLege: 6:15pm On Mar 27
Nice
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by CrossRhodes: 6:15pm On Mar 27
RenaissanceGuy:
It's fixed. No declaring anything.
I taya

As if anything can change it

1 Like

Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Treasure17(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27
Nothing to celebrate.
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by essentialone(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27
Ladies, it is Public Holiday, and not Pubic Holiday grin
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by jiz: 6:31pm On Mar 27
Happy Easter in advance to all
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Camaro5: 6:35pm On Mar 27
Postinor:
Jesus isn't God and he never died for the sins of anyone, know this and know peace, assalamualaikum

U better ask for forgiveness rn
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Lovenorth: 6:50pm On Mar 27
Wasting of precious time on something that has nothing to do with real progress and development
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Lovenorth: 6:52pm On Mar 27
Camaro5:

U better ask for forgiveness rn
You mean the whole God died for you? grin
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Camaro5: 7:00pm On Mar 27
Lovenorth:

You mean the whole God died for you? grin

Yes he died for me so that I may have eternal life !
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Postinor: 7:02pm On Mar 27
Showguyz:

Mohammed was a lyer and a rapist, no matter how you hit your head on the ground you can't have 72 virgin if you die
jesus didn't die on the cross you better ask Allah for forgiveness
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Tetraozonaitera: 7:04pm On Mar 27
Postinor:
Jesus isn't God and he never died for the sins of anyone, know this and know peace, assalamualaikum

This is how you people look for trouble. You will insult Christians when they did not look for your trouble. When they speak would say they blasphem Mohammed. And they deserve to be killed.

The same Demons that ruled the life of Mohammad making him sleep with a nine year old.

The Same Demons that made him a murderer in the name of religion.

The same demons are the ones worrying Bokoharam,ISIS, bandits and Fulani herdsmen.

SAME DEMONS ARE WORRYING YOU.
IF THEY COULD WORRY MOHAMMED WHO ARE YOU.

BASTARD.

Assalamaleikum.

3 Likes

Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Entusky(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27
Postinor:
moon worshipper again.
Anyways no b ur fault, 72 virgins dey heaven de wait fr u
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Straybullet: 7:20pm On Mar 27
Postinor:

Mohammed was not a prophet of God
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Lovenorth: 7:20pm On Mar 27
Camaro5:

Yes he died for me so that I may have eternal life !
Who set the condition? So the God loves you more than he loves himself grin
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Showguyz: 7:20pm On Mar 27
Postinor:
jesus didn't die on the cross you better ask Allah for forgiveness
Tell allah, spirit don't have dick so it pointless to have 72 virgin
How do the virgin come into existence and what race are they? how are they appointed?
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by dododawa1: 7:50pm On Mar 27
Normal thing
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by dominion001(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27
Are they suppose to be declaring good Friday and Easter Monday as public holidays every year? There are some fixed public holidays internationally for God's sake.
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Postinor: 9:28pm On Mar 27
Tetraozonaitera:

This is how you people look for trouble. You will insult Christians when they did not look for your trouble. When they speak would say they blasphem Mohammed. And they deserve to be killed.

The same Demons that ruled the life of Mohammad making him sleep with a nine year old.

The Same Demons that made him a murderer in the name of religion.

The same demons are the ones worrying Bokoharam,ISIS, bandits and Fulani herdsmen.

SAME DEMONS ARE WORRYING YOU.
IF THEY COULD WORRY MOHAMMED WHO ARE YOU.

BASTARD.

Assalamaleikum.
the same demon that made your god to be given birth to by a 12 yrs old mary,same demon that made your god to kill his son like the way you do human sacrifice to idols🀣🀣🀣,idiot,better think with your brain and come to Allah
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Dhury: 9:54pm On Mar 27
I thought Muslim Muslim ticket will ban easter in Nigeria? πŸ₯Ί Please Let vote visionary leader's in coming elections instead of where they came from.
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by PropertyBuying(f): 12:59am On Mar 28
Happy Holidays to we all
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by writeprof(m): 9:15am On Mar 28
Postinor:

Why are you guys always disturbed about Christian beliefs especially this? Why not expend the energies to disseminate what you believe and leave the people to decide? Why do you study the Bible more than the Koran, to argue? Do you truly believe Muslims, especially the "deep ones" have any peace?

I pray that as you end your fast next week, my LORD and SAVIOUR, Jesus Christ will pay you a VISIT. He died to save you from spending eternity in HELL.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Postinor: 9:56am On Mar 28
writeprof:

Why are you guys always disturbed about Christian beliefs especially this? Why not expend the energies to disseminate what you believe and leave the people to decide? Why do you study the Bible more than the Koran, to argue? Do you truly believe Muslims, especially the "deep ones" have any peace?

I pray that as you end your fast next week, my LORD and SAVIOUR, Jesus Christ will pay you a VISIT. He died to save you from spending eternity in HELL.

GOD BLESS YOU.
🀣🀣🀣,in your mind now keep on deceiving yourself that muslims are disturbed about christains instead it is the other way around,since 2015 you guys have been shouting islamization all over nigeria, you just overhype yourselves thinking we care about you guys, secondly no muslim studies the bible more than the quran, the questions I asked you are just elementary ones, lastly islam is the only way to salvation
Re: Easter: FG Declares Friday, March 29 & Monday, April 1 As Public Holidays by Abelino(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28
Ignorance is bliss. Continue to Flourish in Ignorance and stupidity. Bloody Dirty Smelling Hypocrite.
Postinor:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? / New Projects To Add 819mw Of Clean Power To National Grid By 2019 – Fashola / Buhari’s Victory: Ribadu Assures Nigerians Of Better Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.