Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams (12388 Views)

Yuletide: Osun Fails To Provide Free Train Service / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions / 2019: How Political Parties Are Raking In Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by heykims(m): 6:46am On Mar 28
ShobayoEmma:
Delay is not denial.

Let's everyone calm down. Adele is working.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.
There is no good man politician in Nigeria, so let's manage the intentions.
Naija will be great again.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by jogsman01(m): 6:57am On Mar 28
And one weyrey mod moved this to front page? This is fake news... @seun rule no 8
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by HRMK: 7:18am On Mar 28
A SCAM OR WHAT? ANY EXPLANATION FOR THIS?
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by muykem: 7:19am On Mar 28
hotspec:

Are you aware that even to be mobilized to serve your father land as NYSC corp member, you have to pay N3k mobilization fee to FG? Is it supposed to be so? But they have reason(s) for that. Most banks recruit through 3rd party consulting firms or agencies who charge the applicants at certain stages for certain things. And if you're lucky to be employed, certain percentage of your salary is for them. Did u know that you're charged for Olevel result verification as part of your school fees in higher institutions? While I may jot speak for Osun state govt, but i know that d 2k charged is purposely because of the CBT screening involved. The last govt under APC did similar thing. Their own exam was handled by JAMB.
Either it happens under APC, PDP or APGA, what is bad is bad. WAEC, JAMB and NYSC are all educational cost that will give you certificates.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by ejimatic: 7:22am On Mar 28
Politicstoday:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/27/breaking-after-raking-millions-naira-applicants-osun-government-fails-hold-teachers
. Which test when the lists of those to be employed have been compiled already.?

Collecting money from job applicants who are in need of jobs to better their lives!
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Killerofpigs: 7:36am On Mar 28
We no dey NAIJA na OSUNand SW we dey.

It's pathetic because same YORUBA press and internet trolls will amplify this foolish act if it was another region.

So stop generalization and face OSUN ad SE directly. wink

khattab02:
It almost everywhere in Nigeria oo if not checked.

Unless the governor checked the workers pay roll. But some governor used it to wilt out people and delay salary.

Na Naija we dey
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Killerofpigs: 7:38am On Mar 28
STFU...

That is how you come around and do nonsense while insulting other tribes, especially IGBOs.

Your state is a cesspit of unmitigated corruption. Deal with it

Nonsense cheesy

budaatum:

I am going to find it in me to forgive you for the above because you obviously don't know me and are just talking crap.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by MrBONE2(m): 7:40am On Mar 28
budaatum:

Excuse me, but Adeleke did not fail!

With this N2000 for registration, Adeleke has successfully internally generated revenue for cash strapped Osun State.

grin

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by writeprof(m): 8:49am On Mar 28
budaatum:

grin

But to be honest, we entered one chance in Osun State when a certain Chief Adebisi Akande questioned the killing of two cows every day for he and his wife in the governors mansion.

He informed the butchers that he and his wife can not even finished two kilograms of meat in a week, and got labelled Baba Kilo, and served only one term because he did not allow people to eat.

This thing called kwaruption did not start today, sadly supported by the poor themselves
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by IamAsiri: 8:51am On Mar 28
Politicstoday:
Adeleke government failed again. Check out the response from human rights activist, Hajia Aisha Yesufu response on Twitter.

Was that not exactly what happened at the last Teachers' recruitment exercise during the Oyetola administration? It was even worse because people that collected form with 2k did not write their exams until 2 years later (some had forgotten about the whole thing while few might have died sef undecided), and the whole exercise was later botched as a matter of fact.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Bash92(m): 9:17am On Mar 28
budaatum:

grin

But to be honest, we entered one chance in Osun State when a certain Chief Adebisi Akande questioned the killing of two cows every day for he and his wife in the governors mansion.

He informed the butchers that he and his wife can not even finished two kilograms of meat in a week, and got labelled Baba Kilo, and served only one term because he did not allow people to eat.

APC people and lies, to deceive the gullible.

The same Akande that complained that 5,500 was too much to be paid as minimum wage when he was governor yet he was still collecting is own full salary and security details.

He did not reduce his political staff and appointees too o, but sacked teachers in thousands.

But this APC fo*ls will want you to believe he was the best thing after slice bread.

Also the exam held in 11 out of 13 centre, so stop the misinformation.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by molas02: 10:05am On Mar 28
Politicstoday:
which 2k, some even paid 5k
For this recruitment exercise no one paid above 2k into the portal. Cybercafe man can only add him own charges. I don't even know why they choose cbt when you know the tec cannot meet people demand. Print out paper and let everyone do their exam jo
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by lesbiconverter: 10:06am On Mar 28
budaatum:

With this N2000 for registration, Adeleke has successfully internally generated revenue for cash strapped Osun State.

Please note that a further N10,000 will be charged for the Computer-Based Test (CBT) at a later date.
something that should be free
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by lesbiconverter: 10:11am On Mar 28
Coly2012:
Just imagine what anambra is doing simlessly seamlessly free of charge almost every two years , later them go dey say we are backward. I pity some people
cool

1 Like

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by OlujobaSamuel: 10:43am On Mar 28
NewDea4:

You're a monkey, a badly trained one for that matter
Yea, exactly how those that birth you are trained

1 Like

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by budaatum: 11:05am On Mar 28
Killerofpigs:

That is how you come around and do nonsense while insulting other tribes, especially IGBOs.

Excuse me, but I have never ever insulted any tribe!
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by khattab02: 11:17am On Mar 28
Killerofpigs:
We no dey NAIJA na OSUNand SW we dey.

It's pathetic because same YORUBA press and internet trolls will amplify this foolish act if it was another region.

So stop generalization and face OSUN ad SE directly. wink

u think I somewhat generalized because it hasn't happened else where?

Many states I knew of this has happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by aylive02(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28
budaatum:

Please note that a further N10,000 will be charged for the Computer-Based Test (CBT) at a later date.
. Will you shut up there and stop peddling fake news? Which 10k?
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by aylive02(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28
budaatum:

10k to increase Osun State's internally generated income.

Please know that after the 2k for registration and the 10k for the exam, there will be fees to check your result, and fees to get your result, and fees to be accepted for the job, plus fees to get a start date, plus fees to actually start work, plus fees to enter the classroom to teach, and you also might be charged chalk fees and board blackening fees too, depending on where you are located.

Osun a gbé wá o.
. Stop misleading people and berry this gibberish somewhere in the trashcan. Nobody is paying for the result. It will be uploaded on the dashboard.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28
OlujobaSamuel:

Baba Akande, my best gov, I have a class mate that is always angry with me for liking the man because his dad lost his job as one of those sacked by Akande.
Anyone that wants to perform must not care about 2nd term. Baba did what he felt was right without letting 2nd term blackmail affect his decision
You can't say all his decisions were good, that's like turning a blind eye to certain things just because you liked the man. He also made some bad decisions, one of them was the sacking of teachers and workers. There were couples who were sacked at the same time, imagine what they and their children passed through.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Christistruth00: 2:59pm On Mar 28
muykem:
This is too bad. I know a guy who travelled from PH to Osun for this exam. I am not disappointed anyway, I don't expect anything reasonable from Adeleke government, you can't give what you don't have,

Gov Adeleke is a Tribulation

We didn't know that the first time he failed to become Governor by just only 500 highly contested votes it was because God Almighty was trying to rescue Osun State from him

Adeleke is currently competing for Worst Gov in Osun State History

The quietly efficient Ex Gov Oyetola is going to win Osun State with a Fantastic Landslide and Comeback if he contests the next Election

He doesn't even need to Campaign
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by OlujobaSamuel: 3:29pm On Mar 28
maasoap:

You can't say all his decisions were good, that's like turning a blind eye to certain things just because you liked the man. He also made some bad decisions, one of them was the sacking of teachers and workers. There were couples who were sacked at the same time, imagine what they and their children passed through.
No, I'm not implying that, God forbid I hold such view for any human not to talk of Nigerian politicians.
What I meant is that he did what he felt is right without considering if it would cost him the 2nd term or not.
Imagine if majority of them do not fight for 2nd term, just focus on doing their thing, there will be ups and downs, but things will be better.
Some governors just abandoned governance and focus solely on political matters putting the state on auto pilot where every one uses his name as wished to carry out crazy acts
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Toladapodav002: 8:33pm On Apr 26
Pls how many people wrote Osun 2024 Tescom CBT?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richest Nigerian Billionaires / I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari / Amaechi: Work On Lagos-Calabar Railway To Start This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.