Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams (12391 Views)

Yuletide: Osun Fails To Provide Free Train Service / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions / 2019: How Political Parties Are Raking In Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Tobianojoel(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27
Person wey post d tr@sh na APCshit. My neighbour wrote the exam today in Adeleke University, Ede, alongside over 5000 candidates. No dey mislead people.

4 Likes

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Inobeyourmate: 11:40pm On Mar 27
budaatum:

10k to increase Osun State's internally generated income.

Please know that after the 2k for registration and the 10k for the exam, there will be fees to check your result, and fees to get your result, and fees to be accepted for the job, plus fees to get a start date, plus fees to actually start work, plus fees to enter the classroom to teach, and you also might be charged chalk fees and board blackening fees too, depending on where you are located.

Osun a gbé wá o.
Were leleyi sha 😏
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Killerofpigs: 11:40pm On Mar 27
See the way, you just exposed how useless, the civil service is in YORUBA land , in OSUN State exclusively.

So you pay ghost workers , and criminals that don't work are paid salaries? Even while living in London? and the meger IGR generated is used to pay people that are absent or indolent? What a Shame.. what a disgusting shame.

So you have this kind of delinquency in your Region and you open your mouth to insult others, while claiming sainthood?

You are pathetic hypocrites. So this is the way TINUBU developed LAGOS?

Shameless losers... Aptly shameless.. angry

budaatum:

You are one of the very few who recognise Baba Akande's value.

My own local government in Osun State has paid staff who have never turned up for work, and even those who do turn up have nothing to do. We even have staff on our local government payroll that live in UK. So, you might understand how much igr we need to generate to pay them.

3 Likes

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by TheFreshVanilla: 11:41pm On Mar 27
Akande went for second term but was defeated.
OlujobaSamuel:

Baba Akande, my best gov, I have a class mate that is always angry with me for liking the man because his dad lost his job as one of those sacked by Akande.
Anyone that wants to perform must not care about 2nd term. Baba did what he felt was right without letting 2nd term blackmail affect his decision
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by qanda: 11:51pm On Mar 27
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Originalsly: 11:53pm On Mar 27
Hmmmm .... opportunkty to make money ..... somebody should take them to court ..... I'm almost sure the State will lose.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Guest911: 12:01am On Mar 28
So they refused to refund the applicants
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by khattab02: 12:02am On Mar 28
Hahahaha.. height of thiefing from the people to pay the people.

2k or 5k for registration?

Another 10k

And another fee to check results? undecided

When El Rufai did his own in Kaduna, it was absolutely free

Na wa ooo for how our governors reason to generate IGR oo

1 Like

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by khattab02: 12:06am On Mar 28
Killerofpigs:
See the way, you just exposed how useless, the civil service is in YORUBA land , in OSUN State exclusively.

So you pay ghost workers , and criminals that don't work are paid salaries? Even while living in London? and the meger IGR generated is used to pay people that are absent or indolent? What a Shame.. what a disgusting shame.

So you have this kind of delinquency in your Region and you open your mouth to insult others, while claiming sainthood?

You are pathetic hypocrites. So this is the way TINUBU developed LAGOS?

Shameless losers... Aptly shameless.. angry

It almost everywhere in Nigeria oo if not checked.

Unless the governor checked the workers pay roll. But some governor used it to wilt out people and delay salary.

Na Naija we dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by CoronaVirusPro: 12:07am On Mar 28
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by IbnB: 12:20am On Mar 28
Politicstoday:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/27/breaking-after-raking-millions-naira-applicants-osun-government-fails-hold-teachers

They couldn't have made less than a billion from that exercise

Scammers

khattab02:

Unless the governor checked the workers pay roll. But some governor used it to wilt out people and delay salary.

Na Naija we dey

Abba Moro pioneered govt recruitment scam as far back as 2013, under Jonathan regime

2 Likes

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by PropertyBuying(f): 12:38am On Mar 28
I want to believe that the state government will revisit this
TheFreshVanilla:
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by NewDea4: 12:44am On Mar 28
OlujobaSamuel:

Baba Akande, my best gov, I have a class mate that is always angry with me for liking the man because his dad lost his job as one of those sacked by Akande.
Anyone that wants to perform must not care about 2nd term. Baba did what he felt was right without letting 2nd term blackmail affect his decision

Akande is a hypocrite, he's one of the biggest criminals in APC history. He can only deceive monkeys like you

I wish I could be there on there proposed judgement days and watch all these crooks humiliated by their gods

2 Likes

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Prince111111: 1:16am On Mar 28
NewDea4:

Akande is a hypocrite, he's one of the biggest criminals in APC history. He can only deceive monkeys like you

I wish I could be there on there proposed judgement days and watch all these crooks humiliated by their gods
dont mind those yeye hypocrites that know nothing about Osun under Akande. Someone that till this very day the teachers that he wrecked their lives are still raining courses on him.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by hotspec(m): 1:16am On Mar 28
This news was over sensationalized and biased. Was any govt stakeholder contacted to identify the cause of the delay? Was d delay across all the centers or just few? It was reported that the issue mostly affeted just two centers and it was due to the work of hackers overnight looking for exam questions. Those affected have been rescheduled.

As for the charging of fees, it's just 2k which is normal. It will cover for logistics such as payment of private CBT centeres and ad-hoc staff in charge. Osun govt has no CBT center. Even jamb used to pay those private CBT centers.

For those claiming to pay above 2k, na Dem sabi. I registered for my sister through my phone. I only paid 2k plus may be #100 bank charges
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by muykem: 2:11am On Mar 28
hotspec:
This news was over sensationalized and biased. Was any govt stakeholder contacted to identify the cause of the delay? Was d delay across all the centers or just few? It was reported that the issue mostly affeted just two centers and it was due to the work of hackers overnight looking for exam questions. Those affected have been rescheduled.

As for the charging of fees, it's just 2k which is normal. It will cover for logistics such as payment of private CBT centeres and ad-hoc staff in charge. Osun govt has no CBT center. Even jamb used to pay those private CBT centers.

For those claiming to pay above 2k, na Dem sabi. I registered for my sister through my phone. I only paid 2k plus may be #100 bank charges
How can you say payment of 2k by unemployed youth is normal? Do you reason it at all? Even private institutions like Banks, companies will not ask you to pay a dime. Government that's in charge our common resources is taking fees from unemployed youth and not up to 10% of them will eventually get the job.

3 Likes

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by oyeb15: 2:12am On Mar 28
Why would u collect form fees from d unemployed. Same in Ekiti
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by budaatum: 3:01am On Mar 28
Killerofpigs:

I am going to find it in me to forgive you for the above because you obviously don't know me and are just talking crap.

2 Likes

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by budaatum: 3:03am On Mar 28
khattab02:

Na Naija we dey

Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by ayusconcord(m): 4:36am On Mar 28
Fake
Can't believe this was accepted
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by hotspec(m): 4:42am On Mar 28
muykem:
How can you say payment of 2k by unemployed youth is normal? Do you reason it at all? Even private institutions like Banks, companies will not ask you to pay a dime. Government that's in charge our common resources is taking fees from unemployed youth and not up to 10% of them will eventually get the job.

Are you aware that even to be mobilized to serve your father land as NYSC corp member, you have to pay N3k mobilization fee to FG? Is it supposed to be so? But they have reason(s) for that. Most banks recruit through 3rd party consulting firms or agencies who charge the applicants at certain stages for certain things. And if you're lucky to be employed, certain percentage of your salary is for them. Did u know that you're charged for Olevel result verification as part of your school fees in higher institutions? While I may jot speak for Osun state govt, but i know that d 2k charged is purposely because of the CBT screening involved. The last govt under APC did similar thing. Their own exam was handled by JAMB.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by OlujobaSamuel: 4:46am On Mar 28
TheFreshVanilla:
Yes, his actions in first term cost him second term, some would have rescinded some policy decisions just to get that second term, that's what I mean by not caring about second term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by OlujobaSamuel: 4:48am On Mar 28
NewDea4:

It's everyone older than me in your home that is a monkey

1 Like

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by ksbusari(m): 5:19am On Mar 28
Politicstoday:
which 2k, some even paid 5k
Where? Na you people dey damage our reputation.
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by dominique(f): 5:19am On Mar 28
You have the resources for a multimillion naira renovation of governor's house but you cannot hold recruitment process without charging your impoverished citizens? This is beyond appalling! If he'll exists, Nigerian politicians should burn in the hottest part of it

1 Like

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by hslbroker2(m): 5:22am On Mar 28
muykem:
This is too bad. I know a guy who travelled from PH to Osun for this exam. I am not disappointed anyway, I don't expect anything reasonable from Adeleke government, you can't give what you don't have,
truth but bitter
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by NewDea4: 5:34am On Mar 28
OlujobaSamuel:

It's everyone older than me in your home that is a monkey

You're a monkey, a badly trained one for that matter
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Nazgul: 5:42am On Mar 28
muykem:
This is too bad. I know a guy who travelled from PH to Osun for this exam. I am not disappointed anyway, I don't expect anything reasonable from Adeleke government, you can't give what you don't have,
You mean someone travelled from PH to Osun just to write a recruitment exam for state government teachers who's salaries aren't even up to 100k at entry level?

How much does Osun state pay their teachers that would make your friend travel all the way from PH just to partake in the exercise?

1 Like

Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by TheLastProphet: 6:17am On Mar 28
All these IGR states
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Politicstoday: 6:19am On Mar 28
ksbusari:

Where? Na you people dey damage our reputation.
which damaged of reputation, As if it’s not true niii
Re: After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams by Politicstoday: 6:20am On Mar 28
IbnB:

They couldn't have made less than a billion from that exercise

Scammers

Abba Moro pioneered govt recruitment scam as far back as 2013, under Jonathan regime
very unfortunate situation seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? / 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) / US Asks Tinubu To Implement #Endsars Reports, Prosecute Indicted Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.