Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions (20316 Views)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / UI, LASU, UNILAG Ranked Among Top 800 World Universities By Times Higher (THE) / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Christistruth00: 3:29pm On Mar 28
grin
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by kettykin: 3:31pm On Mar 28
Asswipemod:

Yinmu. Preek measurement don commence.

Why exactly are you loosing breath and going into epileptic seizure over another's progress
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by kettykin: 3:32pm On Mar 28
Asswipemod:

Yinmu. Preek measurement don commence.

Why exactly are you loosing breath and going into epileptic seizure over another's progress ,imbe
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Asswipemod: 3:42pm On Mar 28
kettykin:

Why exactly are you loosing breath and going into epileptic seizure over another's progress

Progress! Bwahahahahahahahahahahkikikikikiki😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤪🤪🤪🤪😜😜😜😜😜
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zool6: 4:02pm On Mar 28
Emzor pharmaceutical
EAAC Food processing
Nisppo Ceramic Tiles
Beloxxy Cream Crackers
Evans industries
Sonia Food processing

This are 6 Igbo own industries in same Ogun u are ranting pls list only 4 known industries established by Yorubas in that Ogun Chinese dont brag with foreign own companies in there land u know? give me only 4 popular Yoruba factories in Ogun

Anambra and Imo GDP is bigger than all South West states GDP but Lagos for obvious reason Ogun have worst roadnetwork and most grolify Vilage capital Abeokuta as capital so there is no evidence to show for any higher IGR as u always claim, even though 95% of Industries in South East are indginous own Anambra still have more numbers of manufacturing companies than Ogun just that The manufacturing companies own by Foreigners seated in Ogun because its Lagos promoxy is more gigantic and valuable than the once built by ingenious Igbos in Anambra still is it sensible to brag with Foreign own Companies in ur land ? Ponder on this

quote author=Cosbyrich post=129152440]
Face your Osu region and leave Yorubas to face Yorubaland.
Most Yorubas either in Lagos,Kwara,Ogun,Oyo etc came from Ile Ife.
Stop crying on Yorubaland matters while your Igboland continue to become more 'desert ' than the Arabia.
Respect your hosts as a refugee in Yorubaland.

As for infrastructures,only Ibadan city is more developed and has more infrastructures than the entire Igboland.

Ogun state is more developed than any state in the SE.
Ogun state has more universities and industries than the entire 5 SE states combined.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zool6: 4:11pm On Mar 28
I m sure about 39% of those South East got admitted into universities outside South East especially into Lagos South West so what is his point?is he now saying there are no more Igbos studying outside south East?

quote author=Zeebuy post=129150325]
There's no university in the SE that accepts less than 200 as jamb cut off mark. Stop spewing bullshit.
During my NYSC in Ogun waterside LGA in 2016, I met young men who couldn't make a sentence in English. It was a shocking experience because I always thought everyone could speak at least pidgin English. Even my late grandma spoke pidgin and she never had any formal education, and here I was among my age mates who spoke only Yoruba. Not even the normal Yoruba, they spoke Ijebu which I learnt not every Yoruba man can understand [/quote]
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zool6: 4:16pm On Mar 28
Cry of losers
Who told u good numbers of them where not admitted into universities in South west,,u mean no Igbos in Lasu Unilag Unibadan and others ?

quote author=Haaland21 post=129149264]

Dey play

school with 190 cut off mark in SE

Come to SW, and bring your utme result[/quote]
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by okoroemeka(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28
Ozommadu:

Lol, I had a manager at work place who was from imo state.

Man is educated and always proud of his achievements. He was an accountant before he was promoted to managerial position.

You can't hate these people
one of the things that console me of been a Nigerian is that I am from imo state,just the beautiful women alone will wipe your tears

1 Like

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by aguluobi: 6:27pm On Mar 28
Verily I say unto you. I am still baffled why Lagos statistics is not display on all this statisense data.

I want to believe it was deliberately left out to drive a premeditated narrative but I will wait patiently to see list specifically on Lagos n not SW.

SpatialKing:

With a debt profile of N1.05tr Lagos state is supposed to be toping all the list...

What is happening?
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by aguluobi: 6:28pm On Mar 28
Lagos state ikorodu LGA to be exact.
Waiting on your next line of wailing.

Gorgeous4lyf:

Worry more about your state.
By the way what state are you from?
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by aguluobi: 6:31pm On Mar 28
So indigenous Lagosian that I am on of does not make top 10 in law medicine law nurse accounting etc even when Lagos as times 10 more population than any state in Nigeria.

I do not agree with your claim.

pacesetting:
This stat shows the states leading in computer science admission, regardless of where the persons are based. If an Ondo person is studying computer in Lagos, the stat will go to Ondo, not Lagos.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by SpatialKing(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28
aguluobi:
Verily I say unto you. I am still baffled why Lagos statistics is not display on all this statisense data.

I want to believe it was deliberately left out to drive a premeditated narrative but I will wait patiently to see list specifically on Lagos n not SW.

Data is data
They clearly stated their sources
You can do further verification Yourself

Remember no Lagosians born in Lagos ever have reason to leave Lagos
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by pacesetting: 8:25pm On Mar 28
True, Lagos has the highest population. How many of them are indigenous?
aguluobi:
So indigenous Lagosian that I am on of does not make top 10 in law medicine law nurse accounting etc even when Lagos as times 10 more population than any state in Nigeria.

I do not agree with your claim.

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by DeOTR: 8:26pm On Mar 28
Ozommadu:

Source statisense
People that'll not know how to log "Hello world" to the console after 5 years of studying?
I've seen many of them.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by DeOTR: 8:29pm On Mar 28
Ozommadu:

Imo state should have their flowers at this rate🌹

Shows they are well enlightened and value education very well...if you're from imo state here, we're very proud of you guys
Imo and Enugu people are the most liberal in the SE. Imo people in particular are not the regular Igbo. They're well travelled, enlightened, educated and accommodating.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by clockwisereport: 9:47pm On Mar 28
@ozommadu

Statisense don drop microbiology and business admin stats.

Surprisingly, NC is leading in microbiology while SW is leading in business admin
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by aguluobi: 9:48pm On Mar 28
Once you minus the Igbos over 90% of the rest are indigenous, next question.
pacesetting:
True, Lagos has the highest population. How many of them are indigenous?
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 11:48pm On Mar 28
clockwisereport:
@ozommadu

Statisense don drop microbiology and business admin stats.

Surprisingly, NC is leading in microbiology while SW is leading in business admin

When did you start celebrating the list? Because you topped this one?
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 12:03am On Mar 29
Christistruth00:

By God's Grace
We are proud of Yorubaland just as the English Lord Lugard who Created Nigeria was very Proud of being English even boasting that England was the most Christian Nation on earth and had to Carry out God's Will

You're talking off point
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Christistruth00: 12:16am On Mar 29
Ozommadu:

You're talking off point
In other words you cannot handle Truth
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Konquest: 2:25am On Mar 29
Emmanuel900:

If it was by state of Origin it should be stated there and i also noticed that Statisense tend to separate Lagos from South West for example in this stats of Doctors and Dentists by zone in Nigeria. They removed Lagos from south west and counted it separately like FCT

Besides stats like this should be from JAMB that are directly involved in the matter not Ministry of Education but they ignored JAMB with more authority on the matter and quoted Ministry of education.

Their stats is not detail enough and questionable, it is not going to take anything from them if they list all state but they just list a few states and quote Ministry of education or whatever without any link to the official reports, very lazy statisticians
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Konquest: 2:31am On Mar 29
Sheggy13:

Emeagwali who is more popular for his phantom achievements and lies that what he actually did. Google Prof. Kunle Olukotun, and you'll see what real achievements in the IT space is about.
Philip Emeagwali who is originally an indigene of Onitsha but was born in Akure, did some work in the field of semi-conductors
using mathematical computations back in the 1990s that enabled faster computing to take place and more.

The British-born Dr. Oyekunle ('Kunle) Olukotun whose based in the United States at Stanford Uni is indeed a very sound, world-class academic and disruptive innovator.

=>https://www.gv.com/team/kunle-olukotun

=>https://engineering.stanford.edu/people/oyekunle-olukotun

There's also a company called Pragmatic Technologies that makes computers and ICT accessories that was founded by 'Biodun Marquis who's of Yoruba descent. First heard of the company in the very early 2000s and it's still around.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by clockwisereport: 7:18am On Mar 29
Ozommadu:

When did you start celebrating the list? Because you topped this one?
abum nwa afor; I have benn topping the list for years
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by pacesetting: 7:58am On Mar 29
Sorry, I thought you were being reasonable with your conversation. But it's obvious you are not. Have a nice day.
aguluobi:
Once you minus the Igbos over 90% of the rest are indigenous, next question.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Elibaba1: 8:57am On Mar 29
aguluobi:
Is statisense telling me Lagos does not have anyone studying law accounting medicine or how come Lagos state is not listed in all their data.

Nigeria does not start and end in Lagos o. Many states are not mentioned as well.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by BALLOSKI: 9:25am On Mar 29
In the whole of the north, only Kogi made it here.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zool6: 11:05am On Mar 29
U ppl are now cry babies of Nigeria
See Former USA president Bill Clinton talking of Emeagwari greatness comparing him to Bill Gate and one of greatest mind to ever walk surface of the earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kF3UTxmjuU

Abeg give us link to even a USA councilor talking about Olokunle everything must not be about competition who pass u pass u

Google
Africa Greatest Scientist of all time
Prof Phillips Emeagwari will pop up The whole World and Google recognize Emeagwari as greatest Africa scientists only yoruba is arguing

*Google
Greatest Africa Writer,Greatest Africa Literature Father of Africa literature,Most Successful Accomplished Africa writer anyway round Chinua Achebe will pop Up The whole World recognize and Google recognize him is greatest Africa Writer only yoruba is arguing it

Cabin biscuits chest nodey pain una
Even ranting about a failed business of 2000 that vanished just to compare with
Prof Phillips Emeagwari and Zinox Technologies

quote author=Konquest post=129160471]
Philip Emeagwali who is originally an indigene of Onitsha but was born in Akure, did some work in the field of semi-conductors
using mathematical computations back in the 1990s that enabled faster computing to take place and more.

The British-born Dr. Oyekunle ('Kunle) Olukotun whose based in the United States at Stanford Uni is indeed a very sound, world-class academic and disruptive innovator.

=>https://www.gv.com/team/kunle-olukotun

=>https://engineering.stanford.edu/people/oyekunle-olukotun

There's also a company called Pragmatic Technologies that makes computers and ICT accessories that was founded by 'Biodun Marquis who's of Yoruba descent. First heard of the company in the very early 2000s and it's still around.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by PropertyBuying(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29
Oh yes!
horsepower102:
Imo state deserves special accolades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Umaru Shehu Dies At 97 / Daily Trust Newspaper Reports That 529 ABU Students Use One Toilet / ASUU STRIKE: Denrele, Blessing CEO To Host N30m Talent Hunt For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.