Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions (20360 Views)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / UI, LASU, UNILAG Ranked Among Top 800 World Universities By Times Higher (THE) / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zeebuy: 1:13pm On Mar 28
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland
Yorubas can Claim anywhere in Yorubaland
Shattap abeg. There's a reason something like State of Origin exists. Y'all will abandon Osun and Oyo and Ondo and Ogun and start claiming another man's land while your own land goes to waste.
Every facet of development in the SW is concentrated in Lagos unlike other regions that tend to be more distributed and that's wrong

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zeebuy: 1:19pm On Mar 28
Haaland21:

Dey play

school with 190 cut off mark in SE

Come to SW, and bring your utme result
There's no university in the SE that accepts less than 200 as jamb cut off mark. Stop spewing bullshit.
During my NYSC in Ogun waterside LGA in 2016, I met young men who couldn't make a sentence in English. It was a shocking experience because I always thought everyone could speak at least pidgin English. Even my late grandma spoke pidgin and she never had any formal education, and here I was among my age mates who spoke only Yoruba. Not even the normal Yoruba, they spoke Ijebu which I learnt not every Yoruba man can understand

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Christistruth00: 1:21pm On Mar 28
Zeebuy:

Shattap abeg. There's a reason something like State of Origin exists. Y'all will abandon Osun and Oyo and Ondo and Ogun and start claiming another man's land while your own land goes to waste.
Every facet of development in the SW is concentrated in Lagos unlike other regions that tend to be more distributed and that's wrong

.Shut Up!!!!!!!!!

Lagos was already the Busiest Port in Lagos in West Africa and Yorubas Commercial Capital before the British arrived!!!!;;

Lagos is Yorubaland!!!!

Yorubaland was already a Country made up of 16 Kingdoms under Ooni of Ife long before the British arrived !

We are claiming what is already our Homeland
For Centuries

Gov Aregbesola who was Gove of Osun State Twice he is from Kogi

We don't do Bad Belle Osu Politics

Prince Oranmiyan was Oba in Benin, Alaafin in Oyo And Ooni In Ife

Yorubas belong to all of Yorubaland our Ancestors settled that fact since the 12th Century

Our History and Culture is completely different from your own!!!

If the British saw and respected that fact who do you think you are!!

Don't bring your division here
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zool6: 1:33pm On Mar 28
If u ever cast vote or partake in Census u have used Zinox largest west Africa IT company products the company was also recently awarded over 85b contract by FG to supply her with there gadgets for upcoming Census, Yoruba have nothing over Igbos in thec but noise and propaganda even digital banking u ppl always rant about Igbos hold ground tight there as 3 out of 6 top Nigeria digital banks are Igbos owned

I will like u to also like u to give me South West Version of Chinedu Echerou who developed a map Hopstop.com and sold to Apple for 1b$ cash still seat on the board of hopstop.com as Chairman till date Apple inc. bought Chinedu Echerou Hopstop to Rival Google who also bought an Israel own map for 1b$ also 👇👇read more here
https://www.africanleadershipmagazine.co.uk/apple-inc-buys-nigerian-born-chinedu-echeruos-hopstop-com-for-1-billion/

Operation show evidence time of propaganda is over

Ttalk:

Show me the image of Zinox you are using and I will take you serious

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zool6: 1:46pm On Mar 28
Oga this are numbers of Nigeria practicing doctors in every regions and abroad state of origin are not captured here are u saying there are no Igbo doctors in Lagos South west and Abroad? Lagos was added to South West real lagosians are simply not that many just like indginous Arab locals make up less than 10% of population in Qatar,,Igbos are toping u swallow the pride simple

Emmanuel900:

If it was by state of Origin it should be stated there and i also noticed that Statisense tend to separate Lagos from South West for example in this stats of Doctors and Dentists by zone in Nigeria. They removed Lagos from south west and counted it separately like FCT

Besides stats like this should be from JAMB that are directly involved in the matter not Ministry of Education but they ignored JAMB with more authority on the matter and quoted Ministry of education.

Their stats is not detail enough and questionable, it is not going to take anything from them if they list all state but they just list a few states and quote Ministry of education or whatever without any link to the official reports, very lazy statisticians
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 1:48pm On Mar 28
LifeofDream:

Okay.
What's now the problem of an Igbo man with that?.. undecided

That you are not lagosian
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 1:50pm On Mar 28
Haaland21:

Dey play

school with 190 cut off mark in SE

Come to SW, and bring your utme result

Oga no be school by region...the stat is simply all the students in Nigerian Universities and their state of origin

1 Like

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 1:50pm On Mar 28
Emmanuel900:

It should be stated there if it was about the states with the highest numbers.

It is either you are the one jumping to conclusion or they were really very lazy not to properly classify it.

Suit yourself
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 1:52pm On Mar 28
johnjose68:

The fans of the man that gets his ideas from mad men usually pack themselves to substandard schools....most of them go to those schools for hookups claiming to be studying computer, medicine or law....but na hookups dem dey do....nothing dey their heads....infact, you will see hundreds of them packed in a small class....

Ask them to compete with any graduate from OAU, UI, UNILAG, FUTA or ABU...you will see that nothing dey their heads just like their hero who gets his ideas from mad men (he did waec after bsc grin - 3rd class).

Schools that an average person in South West will never consider, na their dem dey go...like nekede, imsu all those nonsense schoolsgrin

Imagine comparing a graduate of imsu with that of UI or IFE or comparing a graduate of UNN with UNILAG

South Westerners do not go to university to do hookups...so they are well screened such that the number of admitted students is reduced.

...but for that redmond side....a whole set of admitted students are usually there on hookups grin....So no adequate screening. Tueh.

They claim to have the highest number of students admitted into Law....ask them to post at least 5 internationally or nationally acclaimed and outstanding legal luminary... NONE grin

At least we have the likes of:
Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory
Femi falana
Woke olanipekun
Afe babalola
Lateef fagbemi
(Even the late sage: Obafemi Awolowo - of blessed memory)

Let's wait for them to post at least 5 and then we will continue grin grin

Ashawo no dey your region?? Na only southeast ashawo dey??

Even the best girl in jamb last year(who's Igbo) is studying in southwest...she dominated you in your enclave, I see that is why you're pained

1 Like

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 1:54pm On Mar 28
SoNature:

In the South East, other Igbos appreciate us for how much we love education in Imo State. But since lunatics upon lunatus have been governing the state, Anambra State has practically taken over everything.

Na buhari and his useless supreme court...but it shall be well Shaa. Imo people I know don't easily give up
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 1:55pm On Mar 28
toyosiolamide:

If the north were to have been at the top of the list, you would have seen my southern brothers shouting about marginalization. Our hypocrisy is too prevalent in this country and it doesn't exclude any region, tribe, or religion. We need to do better. Before you come for me, I am from the southern part of Nigeria. My point is, the earlier we start seeing things differently and think Nigerian, the better for the country. Have a nice day.

Toyosi who carry your CPU??
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zool6: 1:56pm On Mar 28
U are thief since keep creating fake rubbish to cover ur bloody nose Lagos have always been added to South West and Abuja to North central u have edited that trash for propaganda and lies,aside Lagos nothing is happening in other South West states
That table was meant to show numbers of Nigeria practicing doctors in every regions and abroad not necessarily there states of origin and u mumu went and edited it
Provide link so we can verify Lie Mohhd

quote author=Emmanuel900 post=129145143]

If it was by state of Origin it should be stated there and i also noticed that Statisense tend to separate Lagos from South West for example in this stats of Doctors and Dentists by zone in Nigeria. They removed Lagos from south west and counted it separately like FCT

Besides stats like this should be from JAMB that are directly involved in the matter not Ministry of Education but they ignored JAMB with more authority on the matter and quoted Ministry of education.

Their stats is not detail enough and questionable, it is not going to take anything from them if they list all state but they just list a few states and quote Ministry of education or whatever without any link to the official reports, very lazy statisticians [/quote]
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 1:56pm On Mar 28
MT:

What is the relevance of this thread, pushed to the front page? shocked shocked shocked

🖕
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 1:57pm On Mar 28
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland
Yorubas can Claim anywhere in Yorubaland

Yorubaland is not a state or region in Nigeria...be proud of your ekiti state for once in your life

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Musauzor(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28
Here, Southwest is ahead by mere fact of having more number of states in their zone than the South East.

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Musauzor(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28
There are more students of South East extraction studying in the South West than the other way round. So I will not be surprised if 40% of the admissions into the South West universities is occupied by South Easterners. Current generation of Yoruba youth favours Yahoo Yahoo and skull mining over education. Awolowo era is gone.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Christistruth00: 2:12pm On Mar 28
Ozommadu:

Yorubaland is not a state or region in Nigeria...be proud of your ekiti state for once in your life

That is a Joke
Yoruba is our Identity and Heritage!!!
The States are artificial creation for Admistrative purposes
Any new state can be created whenever the Government feels like it
They don’t and cannot deny you your Yoruba or Igbo Identity ,Heritage or Homeland
That is why the Traditional Rulers and Customary Courts are well identified in the Constitution
That is why Sharia law is recognised in the Core North and not in the South

We are proud of Yorubaland just like our Ancestors were proud of it 6 Centuries ago
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zool6: 2:14pm On Mar 28
Lmao cry of losers
and first VC of ur Unibadan was prof Kenneth Dike
* First prof of University of Lagos was Prof Eni Njoku
and first Nigeria to be awarded a degree by any Nigeria university is prof Afigbo
Most of Competition and quizzes Igbos have always beat yoruba silly,
Now open challenge for u
Name any filed in this world A Yoruba woman ever attain Igbowomen positions talkmore overtaken them from Banking,Litrature,Media,Diplomats,Medicine, Scientists, Aviation,Military, etc choose anyone I will give u name of Igbowoman in it that no yoruba woman ever reach her heights

Who pass u pass u

quote author=johnjose68 post=129148796]

The fans of the man that gets his ideas from mad men usually pack themselves to substandard schools....most of them go to those schools for hookups claiming to be studying computer, medicine or law....but na hookups dem dey do....nothing dey their heads....infact, you will see hundreds of them packed in a small class....

Ask them to compete with any graduate from OAU, UI, UNILAG, FUTA or ABU...you will see that nothing dey their heads just like their hero who gets his ideas from mad men (he did waec after bsc grin - 3rd class).

Schools that an average person in South West will never consider, na their dem dey go...like nekede, imsu all those nonsense schoolsgrin

Imagine comparing a graduate of imsu with that of UI or IFE or comparing a graduate of UNN with UNILAG

South Westerners do not go to university to do hookups...so they are well screened such that the number of admitted students is reduced.

...but for that redmond side....a whole set of admitted students are usually there on hookups grin....So no adequate screening. Tueh.

They claim to have the highest number of students admitted into Law....ask them to post at least 5 internationally or nationally acclaimed and outstanding legal luminary... NONE grin

Femi falana
Woke olanipekun
Afe babalola
Lateef fagbemi

Let's wait for them to post at least 5 and then we will continue grin grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by YoshihideSuga: 2:20pm On Mar 28
predictor1:
Christian values will always help the Ibos to embrace education seriously. The west is even trying with its horde of Muslims many of who usually do not take education too seriously.

This is what many haven't realised. When I saw Akwa Ibom on the list of states who got admitted to study Medicine even before other South West states, I sensed religion is the reason. As the South West gets more islamised, expect educational attainment to plummet.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by astonished: 2:23pm On Mar 28
You people still living in your illustration & self deceitful.

This is 2024 & I hope you are on Twitter also to know how casted Igbo don cast.

All your lies, propaganda, self praising have being debunk from Twitter, telling you now that you have being casted 😂 you don cast.

No one take you serious anymore, you can compare yourself to god, we don't just care, we only see you as a clown now.

If you think your Biafra brainwashed & propaganda & lie still works in this 21 century, when almost everyone in southwest are connected to Internet & have access to deep Truth informed. You must be living in fool paradise.

They are thousands of Yoruba IT genius your fake Philip can't even come out to look them in thier face.

You must be still living in 1980 to even mention that name in this century

Ogene001:

Where is SW version of Philip Emeagwali or Zinox
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zool6: 2:23pm On Mar 28
Chukwudifu Oputa
The Only Nigeria Lawyer in History to own his own panel
Or
the famous topnotch Lawyer
Osita Agbakoba
Brow away this yoruba lawyers u are ranting
stop beating ur cabin biscuits chest and gladly take ur 3rd position in Education while u continue fighting relegation

johnjose68:

Femi falana
Woke olanipekun
Afe babalola
Lateef fagbemi

Let's wait for them to post at least 5 and then we will continue grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by YoshihideSuga: 2:24pm On Mar 28
toyosiolamide:

If the north were to have been at the top of the list, you would have seen my southern brothers shouting about marginalization. Our hypocrisy is too prevalent in this country and it doesn't exclude any region, tribe, or religion. We need to do better. Before you come for me, I am from the southern part of Nigeria. My point is, the earlier we start seeing things differently and think Nigerian, the better for the country. Have a nice day.

Sorry, but the north WILL never top any list or ranking that has to do with western education or civilisation. The north is ingrained in Islamic studies, not western education. Even if the north graces top five or ten, it would be dominated by Northern Christians.

Islam is incompatible with western education.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by astonished: 2:28pm On Mar 28
No one is talking about buying and selling here, what do you even no about ICT? It's not even about selling computer part.

Clown of a centuries,

Akwamkpuruamu:
Even the so called ict that yorubas claim to dominate, the inconsequential southeast, is giving them a run for their money.

God Bless Igbos
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by ffo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28
Ozommadu:

Source statisense

WHich course is the north east and west going to top
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Ozommadu: 2:41pm On Mar 28
Christistruth00:

That is a Joke
Yoruba is our Identity and Heritage!!!
The States are artificial creation for Admistrative purposes
Any new state can be created whenever the Government feels like it
They don’t and cannot deny you your Yoruba or Igbo Identity ,Heritage or Homeland
That is why the Traditional Rulers and Customary Courts are well identified in the Constitution
That is why Sharia law is recognised in the Core North and not in the South

We are proud of Yorubaland just like our Ancestors were proud of it 6 Centuries ago

Is nigeria not also an artificial creation?? And you dey answer Nigerian??

I thought you're educated.

You're proud of Lagos but not proud of your ekiti state?? Why? Are you not deceiving yourself?
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by SpatialKing(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28
aguluobi:
Just imagine ?! Should that even be coming from a bastard ipob Biafra renegade like GRV ?! May it never be well with him n his entire household.

With a debt profile of N1.05tr Lagos state is supposed to be toping all the list...

What is happening?
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Asswipemod: 3:15pm On Mar 28
danijesus:
Tears go full this thread

Why? Is that the only course available in Nigerian Universities? Abi what is this dick measurement all about?
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Cosbyrich: 3:17pm On Mar 28
Zeebuy:

Face your Osu region and leave Yorubas to face Yorubaland.
Most Yorubas either in Lagos,Kwara,Ogun,Oyo etc came from Ile Ife.
Stop crying on Yorubaland matters while your Igboland continue to become more 'desert ' than the Arabia.
Respect your hosts as a refugee in Yorubaland.

As for infrastructures,only Ibadan city is more developed and has more infrastructures than the entire Igboland.

Ogun state is more developed than any state in the SE.
Ogun state has more universities and industries than the entire 5 SE states combined.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Asswipemod: 3:19pm On Mar 28
kettykin:
Imo , delta, Anambra is Nigeria's IT power house.

What will it take to birth a silicon valley alley in this alley that stretches from Asaba via onitsha, Nnewi axis to orlu and owerri.

With few key technology parks in these locations, this can be achieved

Yinmu. Preek measurement don commence.
Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Christistruth00: 3:19pm On Mar 28
Ozommadu:

Is nigeria not also an artificial creation?? And you dey answer Nigerian??

I thought you're educated.

You're proud of Lagos but not proud of your ekiti state?? Why? Are you not deceiving yourself?

By God's Grace
We are proud of Yorubaland just as the English Lord Lugard who Created Nigeria was very Proud of being English even boasting that England was the most Christian Nation on earth and had to Carry out God's Will

1 Like

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by Zool6: 3:22pm On Mar 28
Mention Thecs South west will start bragging how they dominate and own all major Nigeria digital banks is all propaganda let go figure

Top 9 Digital banks 2024 and CEO
1 Kuda babs Ogundeyi Yoruba
2 Vbank Nonso Okpara Igbo
3 Opay Emma Idogah Edo
4 Sparkel Uzorma Dozie Igbo
5 Palmpay Chika Nwosu Igbo
6 Fundall Taiowo Obasan yoruba
7 Gomoney Chuks Egbu Igbo
8 Alata by Wema Moluf Oseni ?
9 Onebank Khan India

This is how yoruba dominate digital banking in Nigeria that no other ethnic have rights to talk about thecs
When dey shout about flutwave they forgot there is Interswitch, E Transcat, Computer Warehouse, Zixo Technologies,App Zone etc founded by others doing much or even beter
See how they are arrogantly and ignorantly arrogatin Thec to themselves here like others are not every doing beter

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions by toyosiolamide(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28
Ozommadu:

Toyosi who carry your CPU??
You borrowed it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuloma Girls College: Students Hospitalised After Bloody Clash / Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker / ASUU To Parents: Keep Your Children At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.