Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North (25075 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by APOPTOSIS: 10:21pm On Mar 27
The Most Wicked Governor in History remains T.A.ORJI
The Past three Governors where from the pity of Hell.
They were so wicked that they hated their state with so much depth.
ABIANS should declare
1. T.A. ORJI
2. IKPEAZU as persona non grata

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by pocom16: 10:24pm On Mar 27
Good one
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Confirm4real(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27
Working Governor tongue
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:28pm On Mar 27
Press9jatv aka Seyi makinde hype man, come and see what a less than 1yr governor is doing presently

Go and Google the numbers of road projects done by this governor in less than 1yr but Makinde of 5yrs can't busy celebrating inherited road projects that over 70% done by previous administration

Your paymaster is a disgrace to human

Check the pictures of construction here compared to nonsense that Seyi half baked contractors is doing

God will judge you all

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by TemmyT002(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27
This man is representing Peter Obi well. I won't say Labour Party.
This is a sign of things we would have enjoyed had Obi been president.
Shame on APC. they should learn from this.
Not everything should be about politics. Focus on governance. It is easy. That way, people will love and support you and you won't have to 'biy' their support or waste money and time on propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by DrChukki: 10:29pm On Mar 27
jjcena:
I love that obohia road road that connects to obigbo in rivers state. Alternative route to PH

Seriously... That means PH people can now be coming to Aba for purchases...

God Bless Otti

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Kaiser20: 10:30pm On Mar 27
Oti dey use Juju, how can he achieve all these
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Godsonachebe: 10:31pm On Mar 27
OgbeniOja1:
Last time i was in umuahia, the new timber market road was terrible. I hope it also has his attention.
Federal road
But I think it's currently ongoing
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Tareq1105: 10:32pm On Mar 27
TemmyT002:
This man is representing Peter Obi well. I won't say Labour Party.
This is a sign of things we would have enjoyed had Obi been president.
Shame on APC. they should learn from this.
Not everything should be about politics. Focus on governance. It is easy. That way, people will love and support you and you won't have to 'biy' their support or waste money and time on propaganda.

The steps Tinubu is taking, Obi couldn't have taken such steps.

Does Obi the cricket voice have liver to step on toes?

Who born am?
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Boldideas: 10:34pm On Mar 27
Balemall:
The Abia state governor
Dr Alex chioma otti flags off the construction of additional 11km in Abia North the governor posted on social media:

Alex Otti

This is a presidential material! He can add Abia brewery to it when ending his two terms. I wished this was the kind of Governor Kogi state had... Mtcheew.. Meanwhile...

All hail Alex! All hail Alex!!!

I wish to see Alex as President and a middle belt as his Vice President after Jagaban is done. Again I say this is a Presidential material!

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by tnerro1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27
InvertedHammer:

/
Just like Wike did in PH.
He used Julius Berger which has a track record of quality projects. Quality over quantity.

Some governors will build 100km roads that can only last one rainy season and their paid vuvuzuelas run to town to blow their trumpets with pictures of the same project taken from different angles.

/

Are you talking about one so lu…….. I no call name ooo😁😁😁
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Zeebuy: 10:38pm On Mar 27
Boldideas:

This is a presidential material! He can add Abia brewery to it when ending his two terms. I wished this was the kind of Governor Kogi state had... Mtcheew.. Meanwhile...

All hail Alex! All hail Alex!!!

I wish to see Alex as President and a middle belt as his Vice President after Jagaban is done. Again I say this is a Presidential material!

If Alex ever contests for presidency, these same people hailing him will castigate him

4 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by kestolove95(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27
I hope esn or ipob don't kidnap them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:43pm On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
The stone the builders rejected is now the chief cornerstone. The party with no structure is outperforming the parties that claim to have structures. The online party is now undeniably better than the offline ones. But I hope Otti is sincere about the costs of the things he does for the state.

Meanwhile, all these flag off ceremonies should be curtailed. Road construction can happen without such ceremonies.
All these ranting because of 11km road? See daylight hypocrisy. grin
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Skyehigher1: 10:45pm On Mar 27
Governor oti Weldon I really appreciate your work
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Killerofpigs: 10:46pm On Mar 27
Peter Obi is from Anambra State. The State of Alex Otti is Abia State.

All these Tinubu Agbado lowlifes sef. Get brain old loser. grin

Tareq1105:

Yes, it's commendable bcoz it's obifools state.

Same set of obifools who condemned Tinubu commissioning of Lagos Red Lane Railway claiming that Sanwo Olu should tell Lagosians the cost.

Tribal bigots calling kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Antoeni(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27
The Only Living Governor in Tinubu's Government
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by OgaTheTop2: 10:52pm On Mar 27
Abia State is enjoying dividends of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Ensa777(f): 10:55pm On Mar 27
kestolove95:
I hope esn or ipob don't kidnap them

Which side do they operate from?
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by SpatialKing(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27
phorget:
Party without structure is performing exclusively while party with structure is still busy sharing rice to their supporters cos I know the rice isnt for everyone.

Now they have resulted to lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Dre555: 10:58pm On Mar 27
Na only roads naija governors sabi construct.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Ogbuu101: 11:04pm On Mar 27
phorget:
Party without structure is performing exclusively while party with structure is still busy sharing rice to their supporters cos I know the rice isnt for everyone.
Structure of criminality grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by bentenny(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27
Balemall:
Don't forget there is ongoing 67km double lane construction from umuahia to Abia North,
There's ongoing 38km 6 lane construction Owerrinta-umuika-umuene, there's ongoing 12 kilometres 6 lane construction from umuimo to okpara square umuahia, there's ongoing 7km 6 lane construction at port Harcourt road, there's ongoing construction of 19.4km road at okai item, together with construction of inner street roads within Aba and umuahia (i.e ehi road, Ndoki, omuma road dualization, Eberi omuma road e.t.c with a big underground water tunnel along university road osisioma to connect inner street drainage from osisioma to the Aba river),
Obioha one of the longest road in Aba connecting Ndoki communities both in Aba and rivers state
With other ongoing roads construction I lost count of
Also from above
Enugu Aba port Harcourt is also ongoing
Nah wa ohh...all these construction from one governor in how many months?😯
Abia state pipu really suffer ohh....now I know why they used 2 days to celebrate otti's victory!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by LordBillionz: 11:08pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:
I love they way the are using quality contractors
Julius Berger, caneburg, China civil engineering company (CCEC)
Good quality unlike state where they're using umunna and co construction limited 😂🤣
What a nutty professors
That professor is a fraud and Mr. Talkative

Like Soludo like tribalistic and senseless Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by PotatoSalad(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:
I love they way the are using quality contractors
Julius Berger, caneburg, China civil engineering company (CCEC)
Good quality unlike state where they're using umunna and co construction limited 😂🤣
What a nutty professors
Ahahahahaha. Omo you made me laugh. One bottle of your favourite drink for you

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by OgbeniOja1: 11:14pm On Mar 27
I mean the market road. Like inside and behind the market
Godsonachebe:

Federal road
But I think it's currently ongoing
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Jayhome24: 11:14pm On Mar 27
But I think those bitch obidients said old men can't perform politically so is Otti 35 or 40 years?
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by bentenny(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27
I have said this before... electorates should vote for parties with no structure so that the governor is condemned to work hard for the people knowing that if he fails,he will be booted out in 4 years time!
That's the best way to achieve progress in the state!

You cannot say the same about acclaimed structures like pdp and apc whose governors use a year to financially sort out their sponsors,2 years of working and the final year for electioneering!

Just imagine if Orji uzo, Theodore and ekpeazu had done half of what Otti is currently doing,that state would have been a paradise!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks / Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives / Ranking Ex-Governors Move To Take Over Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.