Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North (25073 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by TemmyT002(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27
Tareq1105:

The steps Tinubu is taking, Obi couldn't have taken such steps.

Does Obi the cricket voice have liver to step on toes?

Who born am?
Are you kidding?
Tinubu has no compassion.
It shows he doesn't really give a damn about the populace, only himself and his cronies.
He didn't give people time to adjust, he didn't provide things in place to make people manage before removing subsidy and other useless policies.
Stop defending nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by MightySparrow: 11:35pm On Mar 27
I think yeebos say tnere are no brown roofs in igboland. grin

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by HopeGying: 11:38pm On Mar 27
Unrepentant Scammer❌

Propose:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u6lX4pkPBA?si=sFXvc7gW7RLT7uJZ

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Anonimoux: 11:50pm On Mar 27
So abia state had terrible leaders in the past.

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by AyakaDunukofia: 11:52pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:
I love they way the are using quality contractors
Julius Berger, caneburg, China civil engineering company (CCEC)
Good quality unlike a state where they're using umunna and co construction limited 😂🤣
What a nutty professors

Do you know that Dr Otti is on record as the first governor in Igboland to invite Julius Berger to handle projects in his state?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by worksmart(m): 12:00am On Mar 28
Alex Otti: " I have dream! "

Nigerians: " Tell us make we hear"

Alex Otti: " I can show you better than I can tell you; Just watch this !" *Otti springs into action!*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by worksmart(m): 12:12am On Mar 28
Abeg nothing wrong with ceremonies it is a way of officially informing everyone that the project as commenced and all the community and stakeholders can start to monitor the progress and using information and details that is shared at the flag off ceremony.
It may even be the first opportunity the governor is getting to meet the key representatives of the community or even contractors and to even confirm the contractor is mobilised and ready. The ceremonies do not have to cost much money or time.
immortalcrown:
The stone the builders rejected is now the chief cornerstone. The party with no structure is outperforming the parties that claim to have structures. The online party is now undeniably better than the offline ones. But I hope Otti is sincere about the costs of the things he does for the state.

Meanwhile, all these flag off ceremonies should be curtailed. Road construction can happen without such ceremonies.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by worksmart(m): 12:20am On Mar 28
Well Anambra also had terrible past leaders and we are still having terrible leaders presently cry Our talkative governor Charles Soludo took 2 full years to reconstruct one small road in Onitsha and the road was washed away by the first rains a couple of days after he commissioned it.
Anonimoux:
So abia state had terrible leaders in the past.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by PropertyBuying(f): 12:21am On Mar 28
Good One!
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Midex88(m): 12:27am On Mar 28
Though I support Tinubu, truth be told, this man is working... God bless him

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Emmabyte: 12:28am On Mar 28
My governor is working
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by onumadu: 12:43am On Mar 28
immortalcrown:
The stone the builders rejected is now the chief cornerstone. The party with no structure is outperforming the parties that claim to have structures. The online party is now undeniably better than the offline ones. But I hope Otti is sincere about the costs of the things he does for the state.

Meanwhile, all these flag off ceremonies should be curtailed. Road construction can happen without such ceremonies.

Easily the best comment of the thread...

BTW Peter Obi called the structures the "structures of criminality and lawlessness".
In decent countries, those who maintain such "structures" would either be in jail or fighting to stay out of jail.

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Balemall: 1:03am On Mar 28
AyakaDunukofia:

Do you know that Dr Otti is on record as the first governor in Igboland to invite Julius Berger to handle projects in his state?

No he is not!
Orji uzor did
Silvian chime of Enugu did
Infact Julius Berger has always been a regular customer to people of South East
Imo and enugu in particular
But this is like the second time Abia is using them
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by SmartMen: 1:09am On Mar 28
ubox:

Choi, this reminds me of when Godswill Akpabio commenced the transformation of Akwa ibom as the then Governor
that was when I fell in love with that man...

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Kingspin(m): 3:09am On Mar 28
immortalcrown:

Thank God, there was no glitch in the Abia election.
Gov. Otti carry on. The people love you.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Kingspin(m): 3:10am On Mar 28
Modecaih:
Imagine all the wasted years those three past governors wasted,,Thank God for Alex Ottip God is in control
INEC helped waste it. Thank God this time.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by seanery: 3:20am On Mar 28
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Blaze14k: 3:33am On Mar 28
funshint:

Abeg rest; Alex Otti has always been an achiever even before politics. Go and read about his exploit when he headed Diamond bank. This has nothing to do with political affiliation. And beside Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo state was the first governor under the platform of Labour Party. I congratulate Abia for getting a worthy man into power. May Abia continue to prosper....Amen!

Bros that was why labour party picked him. I believe they go for people that has something to offer not criminals that will share palliative in the name of helping the poor
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Blaze14k: 3:36am On Mar 28
Tareq1105:

Yes, it's commendable bcoz it's obifools state.

Same set of obifools who condemned Tinubu commissioning of Lagos Red Lane Railway claiming that Sanwo Olu should tell Lagosians the cost.

Tribal bigots calling kettle black.

You can cry blood if you want nobody cares😂😂
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Max24: 3:48am On Mar 28
In this 21st century when Lagos is commissioning rails, Otti is celebrating roads. May we never face backwardness in Lagos.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by eeithis(m): 4:05am On Mar 28
APOPTOSIS:
The Most Wicked Governor in History remains T.A.ORJI
The Past three Governors where from the pity of Hell.
They were so wicked that they hated their state with so much depth.
ABIANS should declare
1. T.A. ORJI
2. IKPEAZU as persona non grata
am telling you
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Ceejay94: 4:05am On Mar 28
Tareq1105:

Yes, it's commendable bcoz it's obifools state.

Same set of obifools who condemned Tinubu commissioning of Lagos Red Lane Railway claiming that Sanwo Olu should tell Lagosians the cost.

Tribal bigots calling kettle black.
who are you? Ode

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Dannydavito: 5:12am On Mar 28
andy244:
We know them by their OLUWALE posts

Sharrap there
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Zetty177x: 5:48am On Mar 28
Edo people, pls vote Labour Party. Vote for a party you can trust. Remember what Emilokan did.. politics nor be by turn
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Nchenches: 5:49am On Mar 28
Balemall:
The Abia state governor
Dr Alex chioma otti flags off the construction of additional 11km in Abia North the governor posted on social media:

Alex Otti
Good job.
Meanwhile, whoever is the Speech Writer for gov Otti deserves accolades.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Zetty177x: 5:50am On Mar 28
Max24:
In this 21st century when Lagos is commissioning rails, Otti is celebrating roads. May we never face backwardness in Lagos.

Lagos when nor get roads. I beg go siddon..ur Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria. Let person hear word
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Nchenches: 6:00am On Mar 28
phorget:
Party without structure is performing exclusively while party with structure is still busy sharing rice to their supporters cos I know the rice isnt for everyone.

We thank that lady Professor of FUTO who was the Abia INEC guber election chief returning officer that blatantly refused to be bribed or intimidated.
In all these goodies going on in Abia state, her name shall be glorified. We see the importance of allowing people to choose who should govern them.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Zetty177x: 6:09am On Mar 28
TemmyT002:

Are you kidding?
Tinubu has no compassion.
It shows he doesn't really give a damn about the populace, only himself and his cronies.
He didn't give people time to adjust, he didn't provide things in place to make people manage before removing subsidy and other useless policies.
Stop defending nonsense.

You are very intelligent....I must say...apt

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Zetty177x: 6:11am On Mar 28
Max24:

Says someone when Tinubu don finish their people.

Dangote sent rice to Lagos. Lagos is now home to internally displaced people

I will send 50 bags of rice to help ease the sufferings of some u. Una nor get shame
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Cardinaljossy(m): 6:11am On Mar 28
Nigerians are quick to forget, Nigerians are quick to deny, the ceremonies are important so it can be properly documented. I will just advocate that he does the ceremonies at a very low cost.

immortalcrown:

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Nzogbu2012: 6:17am On Mar 28
Audio Governor...

How does Alex Otti's performance affect the larger Nigeria...? I remember Fashola and Ambode they are Lagos's past governors ...they constructed 100 roads in less than 100 days....yet... were heralded ...but this Otti and with the connivance of some Tribal Bigot on Nairalnds keep posting less than 10 roads after 190 days in office.....
What is this awkward publicity of a state project doing on social media...How do all these posts affect non-Abia people not for sinister agenda.. keep pushing mediocrity? your regional governor to prove a point.
And to Seun Oshewa, this is a political advert this kind of advert should be paid for. And don't believe promoting advert on this platform is free ...and if Seun has.made it free ... Lemme's start posting my business on this platform also for free...

Seun Oshewa , This Op needs to be charged for this kind of direct advert. You are losing money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.