Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

When Is He Coming? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is He Coming? (364 Views)

Has Jesus Christ Come Or Is He Coming Back Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is He Coming? by paxonel(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28
Veecruz:

Proper thinking reveals this is off point. The topic is death, judgment and coming.

And clearly the bible shows that Judgment takes place only when the a rested and accuseds are awoken, to be taken to Court. Thus, it cannot be in the grave and neither could there be "he comes everyday" since He is only meant to come twice.
Re: When Is He Coming? by Emmanuel30a2: 12:08pm On Mar 28
Templee333:
I was made to believe that one day, a man who died about 2000 years ago was lifted up into the sky where he made preparations for his 2nd coming. This 2nd coming means different things to different groups of people. Some say he is coming to roast the earth in an inferno after flying away with his believers to give them a home in the sky. Many christians hold this belief, though, some have a different way of explaining his 2nd coming. Now the big issue is, will this man ever come again? If yes, when? What is he coming to do?
Water!
Re: When Is He Coming? by Emmanuel30a2: 12:11pm On Mar 28
Templee333:
As the story has it, jesus was to return during the lifetime of his disciples and his enemies. Those who pierced him were to witness his coming while still alive,many who saw him were to live till he return. He intended to come shortly, marked by the destruction of jesusalem. All these are details that believers ignore or explain away just to hold unto their doctrine of his 2nd coming. Many have waited and gave up. Many were disappointed when they realized that he isn't coming. Still yet, many today hold to the view that the Lord is coming soon. Since the time of john the baptist, it's always "soon". Isn't this ridiculous?
No! This is miraculous... It would be miraculous and ubiquitous... I hope you have not had staphylococus?
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28
I'm still waiting for them to come and answer my guy before i reveal the secret about all the things he asked! smiley
Re: When Is He Coming? by paxonel(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28
Veecruz:

And clearly the bible shows that Judgment takes place only when the a rested and accuseds are awoken, to be taken to Court.
You know why you are scared of quoting out the scripture?
Because they are telling you people lies

Thus, it cannot be in the grave

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Can you boldly say that these people whose names were not written in the book of life were not dead people?

and neither could there be "he comes everyday"
for the fact that you see people dying everyday, it means that Christ is coming everyday to judge. He says "BEHOLD I COME QUICKLY.
From common sense, It follows that since veryone have their own time to die,hence they have their different time of judgement.

Judgement is not just one last judgement.
Judgement is everyday.

It is appointed once for men to die, after that the judgement.
It means that the judgement is only for the dead.
Re: When Is He Coming? by Templee333(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28
Emmanuel30a2:
No! This is miraculous... It would be miraculous and ubiquitous... I hope you have not had staphylococus?
Who be ris?
Re: When Is He Coming? by Emmanuel30a2: 1:00pm On Mar 28
Templee333:
Who be ris?
Dr who! You can call me Dr J who...
Re: When Is He Coming? by Templee333(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28
MaxInDHouse:
I'm still waiting for them to come and answer my guy before i reveal the secret about all the things he asked! smiley
Wow! Finally the messiah is here! May he not copy what is written in a book.
Re: When Is He Coming? by Templee333(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28
Some say he's coming soon, yet they're acquiring properties, building mansions for themselves in a place that fire will consume "very soon", isn't that funny? Did jesus teach you thus?
Re: When Is He Coming? by Veecruz: 1:19pm On Mar 28
paxonel:
You know why you are scared of quoting out the scripture?
Because they are telling you people lies

Is this how deep you live in denial?
Who does not know that the bible Said the dead will awaken, some to eternal life and some to everlasting shame and contempt? Daniel 12:2-3,

[quote author=paxonel post=129149738]
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Can you boldly say that these people whose names were not written in the book of life were not dead people?

You have obviously denied yourself to the point of madnness that you claim not to see that the same Revelations 20 Said

12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing[ before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.

Your denials have turned you into a mad person.
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28
Templee333:

Wow! Finally the messiah is here! May he not copy what is written in a book.

I thought everything you've been saying since were WRITTEN by humans in a book which you have read and compared to other books WRITTEN by humans?
Or did any information came to you without things WRITTEN in books? smiley
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28
Templee333:

Some say he's coming soon, yet they're acquiring properties, building mansions for themselves in a place that fire will consume "very soon", isn't that funny? Did jesus teach you thus?

Why will God destroy His own works when He has vowed never to do anything that will affect all the things on this planet as He did in Noah's days! Genesis 8:21

That's why only JWs can teach you what God's word is saying! smiley
Re: When Is He Coming? by Veecruz: 6:18pm On Mar 28
Templee333:

Does that not tell that clearly those are not christians?

But on the other hand, should they stop living because all their acquisitions would be burnt? See jealousy for other people's riches.
Re: When Is He Coming? by Veecruz: 6:27pm On Mar 28
MaxInDHouse:

Why will God destroy His own works when He has vowed never to do anything that will affect all the things on this planet as He did in Noah's days! Genesis 8:21

That's why only JWs can teach you what God's word is saying! smiley

See why you jws are deluded lying devils?

Why would God not destroy His works? Is it not His work?

Did you not read that He Said He won't destroy it with water? So does it not mean that He can destroy it with fire, wind, earthquakes, bursting it up like a balloon etc? See mature self deceit in motion.
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28
Veecruz:

See why you jws are deluded lying devils?
Why would God not destroy His works? Is it not His work?Did you not read that He Said He won't destroy it with water? So does it not mean that He can destroy it with fire, wind, earthquakes, bursting it up like a balloon etc? See mature self deceit in motion.

You just like arguing when you don't even know what God said.

Oya quote where God said He won't destroy the earth with water! undecided
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28
Where are you Veecruz?

You just like calling people names when all what you know is heresay.

I asked you again:

Where did God said He won't destroy the earth with water again?

It's your pastors that added it to make you feel like they understood what Peter said whereas they don't!
Re: When Is He Coming? by Veecruz: 6:50pm On Mar 28
MaxInDHouse:

You just like arguing when you don't even know what God said.

Oya quote where God said He won't destroy the earth with water! undecided

See mad delusion.ooh. Genesis 9:11

“And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.”

As clear as daytime.
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28
Veecruz:

See mad delusion.ooh. Genesis 9:11

“And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.”

As clear as daytime.
This is a covenant with Noah unlike what He said regarding the earth.

This is what God promised about the earth:

He made his sanctuary as enduring as the heavens, Like the earth that he has established forever. Psalms 78:69

He has established the earth on its foundations; It will not be moved from its place forever and ever. Psalms 104:5

Your faithfulness is through all generations. You have firmly established the earth, so that it continues to stand. Psalms 119:90

A generation is going, and a generation is coming, But the earth remains forever. Ecclesiastes 1:4

All these are promises from God that the earth will remain FOREVER!
Re: When Is He Coming? by Templee333(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28
Emmanuel30a2:
Dr who! You can call me Dr J who...
Doctors are found on the health section.
Re: When Is He Coming? by Emmanuel30a2: 7:22pm On Mar 28
Templee333:
Doctors are found on the health section.
I feel you are healthy but needy... Are you healthy or needy...? You are not wealthy... Are those who healthy needy or those who needy are healthy?
Re: When Is He Coming? by Veecruz: 7:23pm On Mar 28
MaxInDHouse:

This is a covenant with Noah unlike what He said regarding the earth....

Off point.

You deludedly asked."Oya quote where God said He won't destroy the earth with water!" And i.have answered, so end of story.

And destroying this heaven and earth and making a new one is still a fulfilment of the psalms you are quoting and every reasonable person can see that. So, you are still the Liar both ways!
Re: When Is He Coming? by Templee333(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28
MaxInDHouse:

He made his sanctuary as enduring as the heavens, Like the earth that he has established forever. Psalms 78:69

He has established the earth on its foundations; It will not be moved from its place forever and ever. Psalms 104:5

Your faithfulness is through all generations. You have firmly established the earth, so that it continues to stand. Psalms 119:90

A generation is going, and a generation is coming, But the earth remains forever. Ecclesiastes 1:4

Jesus told a lie when he said the earth will pass away? How about the new earth of Peter and Revelation?
Re: When Is He Coming? by Veecruz: 7:26pm On Mar 28
Templee333:
Jesus told a lie when he said the earth will pass away? How about the new earth of Peter and Revelation?

That is why max is the liar!
Re: When Is He Coming? by Templee333(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28
How about the great white throne and the one seated on it, from whose presence the heaven and EARTH fled?
Re: When Is He Coming? by Emmanuel30a2: 7:29pm On Mar 28
MaxInDHouse:

Omo, stop talking... Stop talking to us... u are not with us&u are not among/amongst us... Tells me, what is uterus? Did u knows foetus or fetus? Does foetus comes for uterus? Is ur name festus or augustus...? Is ur name caezer augustus? Maybe u av or av had staphylococus... Are u loquacious or anxious...?
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28
Templee333:

Jesus said both heaven and earth nah so what has heavens done for it to pass away?

Well since you've forgotten what we taught you the heavens and earth are symbolic terms they mean human government and their rebellious subjects the new heavens are the 144,000 corulers with Christ and the new earth are Jehovah's Witnesses the ever peace loving and obedient ones found among mankind! smiley
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28
Emmanuel30a2:
Omo, stop talking... Stop talking to us... u are not with us&u are not among/amongst us... Tells me, what is uterus? Did u knows foetus or fetus? Does foetus comes for uterus? Is ur name festus or augustus...? Is ur name caezer augustus? Maybe u av or av had staphylococus... Are u loquacious or anxious...?

Sorry i don't know you and i don't want to know you so stay on your lane! smiley
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28
Templee333:

How about the great white throne and the one seated on it, from whose presence the heaven and EARTH fled?

Let them answer after all they said the literal heaven and earth will burn! grin
Re: When Is He Coming? by Emmanuel30a2: 7:59pm On Mar 28
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry i don't know you and i don't want to know you so stay on your lane! smiley
Not a problem...
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28
Emmanuel30a2:
Not a problem...
OK!
Re: When Is He Coming? by Templee333(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30
MaxInDHouse:
i can bet you have no secret to tell than repeating what watchtower has been feeding you. Well, everyone here has heard that before and it's not a secret!
Re: When Is He Coming? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30
Templee333:
i can bet you have no secret to tell than repeating what watchtower has been feeding you. Well, everyone here has heard that before and it's not a secret!
After eating the emblem that belongs only to the anointed!
Insanity has scattered his brain and now he can't think straight again whether to believe in Jesus or not!
Templee333:
jesus said "teach them... ALL that i commanded", but you tell people to ignore some and observe the commandments of men in New York.
Templee333:
I was made to believe that one day, a man who died about 2000 years ago was lifted up into the sky where he made preparations for his 2nd coming. This 2nd coming means different things to different groups of people. Some say he is coming to roast the earth in an inferno after flying away with his believers to give them a home in the sky. Many christians hold this belief, though, some have a different way of explaining his 2nd coming. Now the big issue is, will this man ever come again? If yes, when? What is he coming to do?
Templee333:
Do you believe the bible? There are questions i want to ask believers. Please let any christian who is ready to answer sincerely indicate himself as i post the questions
Templee333:
I heard a voice in my sleep,
it was my dead mom calling softly from the grave:
Son!
There's no heaven above d clouds!
What!
yes! Heaven is in ur heart.
God isn't a picture with snow white beard!
What!
yes! God is that beggar sprawling in the street!
There's no hell burning with sulphur & brimstone!
What!
yes! Hell is that hate flickering in ur eyes!
Templee333:
This's something i've been trying to figure out,it's understood that handwashing is important for a healthy living.But in Mat.15:20,Jesus said that eating with unwashed hands doesn't defile a man. He classified hand washing as traditions of men that make the word of God invalid-Mark 7:1-5,13. Thus,he encouraged his disciples to eat with dirty hands.
Now to us believers, why do we have hand washing station in our churches? Why do we wash hands b4 we eat? Was Jesus lying to us? Or is it that we don't believe Jesus' words anymore. Remember, it's sin that defiles a man,not virus. Now i need a mature christian with sound mind to explain this. I don't need atheist & non christians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Churches That Broke Away From The Catholic Church. / Is There A Difference? / Earn 5% For Printing For Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.