Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri (57056 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Harry B Anyanwu's Son, Obinna, Matriculation At FUTO, University (Photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by UpTown001(m): 11:53am On Mar 28
Obierika:
Na only hotel dem dey build for Owerri grin

Pls don't shake this table too much.
Pls
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:53am On Mar 28
Wow
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by MaziObinnaokija: 11:53am On Mar 28
cool He play his game well.If you knw, uou knw lipsrsealed.Oga HOPE UZODINMMA grin cool, we greet u cool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Kellie069(m): 11:53am On Mar 28
Money na water!! People way get am, get am…

God go let an reach everybody hand
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by midehi2(f): 11:54am On Mar 28
123yes:
People cry every day that things are harder now, but at the same time people are spending billions and of course the best period of their lives. God please show me the way to stay above this excruciating period our our lives in Naija
Do what they are doing na cheesy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Gentlesniper(m): 11:55am On Mar 28
@Op, if you don't know the meaning of the word Billionaire, better look for other meaningful things and do than writing, stop abusing that word and our naira as well.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by VinnyBaba: 11:55am On Mar 28
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
6-year old don get hotel and I'm on Nairaland arguing with Tinubu's E-rats.

Na you nor Smart na. undecided

I never Try that.

I gnore their Foolish Mentions. 😒

Goons that supported Buhari for 8yrs, now Supporting Tinibu and codedly criticizing Buhari. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by eteebanky1: 11:55am On Mar 28
What is this Guy source of income?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by reciprokal: 11:55am On Mar 28
KingLennon:

Obi cubana is not a politician. He works for his money and there's nothinq wrong in giving his son an investment sad

Chai, e no go better for poverty sad
Chai! Mumu plenty sha

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Sctests: 11:55am On Mar 28
When you go build for Orsu your hometown... Eh..Cubana Chief Priest?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by odenkirk: 11:56am On Mar 28
Mtsweeeeee who cares
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by AAADE(m): 11:56am On Mar 28
KingLennon:

Obi cubana is not a politician. He works for his money and there's nothinq wrong in giving his son an investment sad
Chief priest is not Obi cubana. Obi cubana is from Anambra while cubana Chief priest is from Imo.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by odenkirk: 11:57am On Mar 28
its yahoo or ritual money #mtsweee
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by nick50(m): 11:58am On Mar 28
KingLennon:

Obi cubana is not a politician. He works for his money and there's nothinq wrong in giving his son an investment sad..cubana chief priest I a politician he works for hope uzodimma the governor of imo state

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Mode01: 11:58am On Mar 28
kingthreat:

You must be referring to your family that their nickname is hunger in your dialect.
Do you see Musk or Zuckerberg giving their underaged children hotels to catch clout?
By the way, the person in focus here is Cubana chief priest. Not Obi Cubana.
I must warn you, If you must argue with me, your intelligence must be average at least.

So if Mark didn't do it then it shouldn't be done?

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Justkatty(f): 11:58am On Mar 28
A good investment though
I don't mind doing more than this for my a year old.
Baba God ejoor bless my hustle 🙏

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Bayajjidda: 11:59am On Mar 28
HeroicMeastro:

Ritualist

Why is this Ritualism not working for skull miners?

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Ginomel(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

You must be referring to your family that their nickname is hunger in your dialect.
Do you see Musk or Zuckerberg giving their underaged children hotels to catch clout?
I must warn you, If you must argue with me, your intelligence must be average at least.

Savage
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by komzy589(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

Nobody’s arguing with you. Your initial statement reeks of poverty mentality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Ceasarceasar: 12:03pm On Mar 28
Na only hotels Una go dey build for Owerri?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Newborn27(f): 12:04pm On Mar 28
lipsrsealed

Oju wa lo ma se!

"Odigba ti oorun ba wo... kalanburada to mo pe eru loun fa lowo"

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by sylve11: 12:04pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

Oh my God! grin grin grin cool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Tapout(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:
When money gets to the wrong hands.
Reminds me of Idi Amin who made his pre-teen son general in the army all because he happened to be president of a country.
Nigeria is a country where slaves ride on horses.

Oga the man is simply making investments for his son, most parents do this. How idi Amin take enter this matter now?? undecided make una dey calm down abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Bayajjidda: 12:04pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

Stop being pained and jealous. That your father didn't build any investment on your name doesn't mean other well meaning parents shouldn't. When did Mark and Musk become the ideal standard for measuring uprightness?

10 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by jayAjoku(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28
money doesn’t know right or wrong
kingthreat:
When money gets to the wrong hands.
Reminds me of Idi Amin who made his pre-teen son general in the army all because he happened to be president of a country.
Nigeria is a country where slaves ride on horses.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28
123yes:
People cry every day that things are harder now, but at the same time people are spending billions and of course the best period of their lives. God please show me the way to stay above this excruciating period our our lives in Naija
bro, one thing I've noticed is that people don't even build massive houses when things are going well, and cement is cheap.

They build massive infrastructure when people complain that things are hard and that cement is expensive.

God bless your children oo. There is no virtue whatsoever in poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by onatisi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28
nice concept , good idea . the wise invest for their kids in order to make their future easier .
voiceoftheupcom:
Cubana Chief Priest unveils his 6-year-old son’s hotel in owerri

Famous billionaire Cubana Chief Priest discloses that his 6-year-old son now owns an Owerri hotel valued at millions of naira.

He made the announcement while flaunting the building, which was nearing completion, on his Instagram account. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

cubana Chief priest son hotel
Cubana Chief Priest.

The celebrity barman disclosed that Obinna, his 6-year-old son is working on the hotel project, and the goal is to make the city of Owerri look as amazing as Lagos.

He further noted that he likes to replicate in Owerri any good thing he finds in the city of Lagos.

A video that he shared showed the hotel building which was still under heavy construction.

Cubana Chief Priest wrote …

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4-8aeAoH2n/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Emmanuel30a2: 12:06pm On Mar 28
voiceoftheupcom:
Cubana Chief Priest unveils his 6-year-old son’s hotel in owerri

Famous billionaire Cubana Chief Priest discloses that his 6-year-old son now owns an Owerri hotel valued at millions of naira.

He made the announcement while flaunting the building, which was nearing completion, on his Instagram account. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

cubana Chief priest son hotel
Cubana Chief Priest.

The celebrity barman disclosed that Obinna, his 6-year-old son is working on the hotel project, and the goal is to make the city of Owerri look as amazing as Lagos.

He further noted that he likes to replicate in Owerri any good thing he finds in the city of Lagos.

A video that he shared showed the hotel building which was still under heavy construction.

Cubana Chief Priest wrote …

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4-8aeAoH2n/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Foolish! People that are going hell fire!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by komzy589(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28
Texcyndy:
When you get your money through illegal sources, these are the things you expect.
You see them buying rolls Royce for a child; using champagne to wash hands; spraying money recklessly; making noise and showing off about money they have etc..

Drugs kingpins, Scammers, Yahoo, ritualists, Kidnappers and the likes behave alike.

Those who really worked hard for their money are not seen. You won't hear of them.

Chai! It would’ve been better this only stayed in your mind.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Confirmedzombie: 12:08pm On Mar 28
Vanity upon vanity
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Confirmedzombie: 12:09pm On Mar 28
Show off killing our brothers. I have 12 mansions for my children yet I don't show off

Nonsense
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Krankhead: 12:10pm On Mar 28
123yes:
That's exactly what I have been saying. Some laziness people.come online everyday complaining abt the govt and the same country some people use the opportunity to do something better ..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.