Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri (57050 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Harry B Anyanwu's Son, Obinna, Matriculation At FUTO, University (Photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Objectivist04: 12:54pm On Mar 28
Gentlesniper:
@Op, if you don't know the meaning of the word Billionaire, better look for other meaningful things and do than writing, stop abusing that word and our naira as well.
Thanks
Are you saying that chief priest is not worth at least a billion naira ?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Calitoscassius(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

You must be referring to your family that their nickname is hunger in your dialect.
Do you see Musk or Zuckerberg giving their underaged children hotels to catch clout?
By the way, the person in focus here is Cubana chief priest. Not Obi Cubana.
I must warn you, If you must argue with me, your intelligence must be average at least.
grin grin grin grin grin take it easy, some of them are very ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by rainluv: 12:57pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

I am not surprised to see dumb celebrities having supporters. It is normal. Just that the supporters are obviously more mentally inept than them. So your comment is understandable sir. Musk and Mark have made the world a better place, I will take their standards over someone with questionable source of income.

How do you know musk and mark don't have investments for their kids? undecided
Yen yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by komzy589(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

How? kindly explain, how criticizing a man for making a 6 year old an hotelier makes me what you stated. Mr. Judge of mentality, I am waiting for you.
Oga, nothing will make a man more fulfilled than being able to invest in the future for their children, right from when they are born.
At UBA, I have a deposit account where I save for my wards; 3 and 5. My role is not only to feed them.

That 6year old is not going to run the affairs of the hotel now.
That 6year old is still going to be under parental care and guidance.
The 6 year old will continue to get other trainings like education and concrete understanding of financial security as he grows.

Gone are the days when we believe that mother-luck will change our children’s fortunes from nothing to something.
If you don’t INTENTIONALLY plan for your children’s future RIGHT FROM WHEN THEY ARE BORN, there’s a very good chance, it will be bleak.

I’m not suggesting that you can’t do this, but you were sounding like someone that doesn’t have the capacity to invest in their children and is pissed at those that can.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by GenFunction: 1:04pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

You must be referring to your family that their nickname is hunger in your dialect.
Do you see Musk or Zuckerberg giving their underaged children hotels to catch clout?
By the way, the person in focus here is Cubana chief priest. Not Obi Cubana.
I must warn you, If you must argue with me, your intelligence must be average at least.
so until zuckerberg gives his son a hotel b4 others can gift their kids or what

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Justiceleague1: 1:04pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:
When money gets to the wrong hands.
Reminds me of Idi Amin who made his pre-teen son general in the army all because he happened to be president of a country.
Nigeria is a country where slaves ride on horses.
Bros please say no to poverty ooo😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by highchief1: 1:07pm On Mar 28
KingLennon:

The movie is just on part 1, what will you say when it gets to part 8? sad
which one be part 8 again.u wan kill the guy?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Moniya4Real(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28
That’s basically the only business they know how to do. But who am i to complain? His choice
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:20pm On Mar 28
Kingrshd3:

And u are the Obi e rat 🐁

I thought Obi came distant third?
Why do you all see him as a threat?

Why do your minds run only to him when opposition is mentioned?
Why do you lots assume anyone who is not supporting balablu is automatically obidient?

Its very easy to steal the village drum.
The problem is finding a place to beat it.

Ewus 🐐
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28
tctrills:

If you like, when you start making money, don't invest for your kids. For centuries, wise men have introduced their kids to the family business as early as possible. Learn from this.

I am and will do. Thanks for the advice I already know.
But here is simply a case of someone calling his son a hotelier to catch clout.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Jocdon(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28
God abeg bless me with money
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Okhuadams(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28
voiceoftheupcom:
Cubana Chief Priest unveils his 6-year-old son’s hotel in owerri

Famous billionaire Cubana Chief Priest discloses that his 6-year-old son now owns an Owerri hotel valued at millions of naira.

He made the announcement while flaunting the building, which was nearing completion, on his Instagram account. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

cubana Chief priest son hotel
Cubana Chief Priest.

The celebrity barman disclosed that Obinna, his 6-year-old son is working on the hotel project, and the goal is to make the city of Owerri look as amazing as Lagos.

He further noted that he likes to replicate in Owerri any good thing he finds in the city of Lagos.

A video that he shared showed the hotel building which was still under heavy construction.

Cubana Chief Priest wrote …

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4-8aeAoH2n/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Meaning the 6yr old has been introduced into rituals dealings
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by ivandrag0n: 1:39pm On Mar 28
123yes:
People cry every day that things are harder now, but at the same time people are spending billions and of course the best period of their lives. God please show me the way to stay above this excruciating period our our lives in Naija

Me too. Amen.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Unbiased1: 1:40pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

I am not surprised to see dumb celebrities having supporters. It is normal. Just that the supporters are obviously more mentally inept than them. So your comment is understandable sir. Musk and Mark have made the world a better place, I will take their standards over someone with questionable source of income.

Then keep your standards to yourself. You have no evidence that he is into something illegal. You should focus more on becoming Elon and Mark and reduce your jealousy and hate towards someone that his preparing a better future for his child.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Kingrshd3: 1:41pm On Mar 28
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

I thought Obi came distant third?
Why do you all see him as a threat?

Why do your minds run only to him when opposition is mentioned?
Why do you lots assume anyone who is not supporting balablu is automatically obidient?

Its very easy to steal the village drum.
The problem is finding a place to beat it.

Ewus 🐐

Obi will become president in 2090

So no reason am ..

Me too dey support am well well 😹
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Truthsandtrusts: 1:43pm On Mar 28
123yes:
People cry every day that things are harder now, but at the same time people are spending billions and of course the best period of their lives. God please show me the way to stay above this excruciating period our our lives in Naija

Is it not Peter Obi that is fooling the masses
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by slimfit1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:
When money gets to the wrong hands.
Reminds me of Idi Amin who made his pre-teen son general in the army all because he happened to be president of a country.
Nigeria is a country where slaves ride on horses.

He is investing in Nigeria nothing better than that.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Kingbuhari(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28
YellowBar people go say nah JuJu .. Igbos are hustlers and ballers
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by BeboNGN: 1:50pm On Mar 28
fnep2smooth:
Nice one

For your web design project, gig and modification.

Hire a pro.
how much to design a business website
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by tctrills: 1:56pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

I am and will do. Thanks for the advice I already know.
But here is simply a case of someone calling his son a hotelier to catch clout.
That's a very smart move. The hotel just got free publicity and he gets to introduce his son to the family business at the same time. That's killing 2 birds with One stone.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by essentialone(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28
Gentlemen, please, anyone who does not have up to 1 Trillion Naira should not be referred to as a Billionaire.

Meanwhile, I was referring to enlightened gentlemen, and not kids, who are riff-raffs.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Ozommadu: 2:27pm On Mar 28
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
6-year old don get hotel and I'm on Nairaland arguing with Tinubu's E-rats.

Haha😂😂
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28
Justiceleague1:

Bros please say no to poverty ooo😁😁😁

You mean the poverty in your family? I never experienced it. grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28
GenFunction:
so until zuckerberg gives his son a hotel b4 others can gift their kids or what

Zuckerberg will not come on social media to make his child a hotelier at 6 years. Zuck has children and even covers their faces on social media.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28
komzy589:

Oga, nothing will make a man more fulfilled than being able to invest in the future for their children, right from when they are born.
At UBA, I have a deposit account where I save for my wards; 3 and 5. My role is not only to feed them.

That 6year old is not going to run the affairs of the hotel now.
That 6year old is still going to be under parental care and guidance.
The 6 year old will continue to get other trainings like education and concrete understanding of financial security as he grows.

Gone are the days when we believe that mother-luck will change our children’s fortunes from nothing to something.
If you don’t INTENTIONALLY plan for your children’s future RIGHT FROM WHEN THEY ARE BORN, there’s a very good chance, it will be bleak.

I’m not suggesting that you can’t do this, but you were sounding like someone that doesn’t have the capacity to invest in their children and is pissed at those that can.

Bro, thanks for your response. I actually learnt from it though it is something I already have plans for.
Half of wealthy people already have plans for their kids. Many rich families are already nurturing their children to take over from their family businesses. That is how dynasties are made.
But what we are talking about is not the intention of Cubana Chief Priest, who gets money from questionable sources and uses it to brag on social media. Here, the clown is simply catching clouth and trying to make his son who he is not. What if the boy chooses to be a Medic. Must he be a hotelier. It's his small mind I am against. Not planning for your children's futures which is a must-do duty as parents.
Thanks.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28
rainluv:

How do you know musk and mark don't have investments for their kids? undecided
Yen yen yen yen

I never said I was against investment for children. I'm against making a 6-year old a hotelier to show off on social media. That's all. Thank you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by fnep2smooth(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28
BeboNGN:
how much to design a business website
WhatsApp me 07.0.3.1.6.3.3.77.8
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Arabk25: 2:49pm On Mar 28
Bayajjidda:

Stop being pained and jealous. That your father didn't build any investment on your name doesn't mean other well meaning parents shouldn't. When did Mark and Musk become the ideal standard for measuring uprightness?
That's inferiority complex don't mind that pussy nigga

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by YorubaKing: 3:08pm On Mar 28
KingLennon:

Cubana chief priest is not a politician. He works for his money and there's nothinq wrong in giving his son an investment sad

Chai, e no go better for poverty sad

Typical Okoro Savage mentality.

Wetin be him work? angry
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Onovo10: 3:10pm On Mar 28
My own son is starving.life no balance
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by 7arrows: 3:13pm On Mar 28
Texcyndy:
When you get your money through illegal sources, these are the things you expect.
You see them buying rolls Royce for a child; using champagne to wash hands; spraying money recklessly; making noise and showing off about money they have etc..

Drugs kingpins, Scammers, Yahoo, ritualists, Kidnappers and the likes behave alike.

Those who really worked hard for their money are not seen. You won't hear of them.

I have not seen, otedola or dangote spray money like those guys.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by BeboNGN: 3:14pm On Mar 28
fnep2smooth:

WhatsApp me 07.0.3.1.6.3.3.77.8
is there any problem why you can't give a breakdown here. E.g Like this is the minimum we can build a standard website

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.