Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri (57054 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Harry B Anyanwu's Son, Obinna, Matriculation At FUTO, University (Photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by PeterObi001: 12:11pm On Mar 28
First page commenters attacking my imo state ..... Saying na so so hotel them dey build for imo state
That's a bright πŸ”† future for obinna .......Igbo can not be subdued πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Cantonese: 12:12pm On Mar 28
Texcyndy:
When you get your money through illegal sources, these are the things you expect.
You see them buying rolls Royce for a child; using champagne to wash hands; spraying money recklessly; making noise and showing off about money they have etc..

Drugs kingpins, Scammers, Yahoo, ritualists, Kidnappers and the likes behave alike.

Those who really worked hard for their money are not seen. You won't hear of them.

Say no to poverty bros.

Those who have billions legitimately or illegitimately, purchase Yachts and private jets for their personal enjoyment. You see them with the choicest wines and women. You see them playing golf and attending very expensive events and exhibitions. You see them spoiling their children with the best things of life.

No vex again.

It is the way of the wealthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Almunjid(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28
The only investment Our corrupt politicians and drug traffickers know in Nigeria is to produce beer (Hero beer), build hotels or Universities.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Sportspredicto(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28
voiceoftheupcom:
Cubana Chief Priest unveils his 6-year-old son’s hotel in owerri

Famous billionaire Cubana Chief Priest discloses that his 6-year-old son now owns an Owerri hotel valued at millions of naira.

He made the announcement while flaunting the building, which was nearing completion, on his Instagram account. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

cubana Chief priest son hotel
Cubana Chief Priest.

The celebrity barman disclosed that Obinna, his 6-year-old son is working on the hotel project, and the goal is to make the city of Owerri look as amazing as Lagos.

He further noted that he likes to replicate in Owerri any good thing he finds in the city of Lagos.

A video that he shared showed the hotel building which was still under heavy construction.

Cubana Chief Priest wrote …

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4-8aeAoH2n/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
This man is a ritualist!..what's the source of his wealth?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by sunsweet33: 12:16pm On Mar 28
Nice one. A good way to teach the little boy about business, finance management, hospitality, interior design, maintenance culture, personnel management, environmental issues and the list goes on.

We can only hope do such awesome things for our own wards one day, more grease to his elbow!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Lovit(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28
Na only Hotel?

make dem build factories na?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by jakson11: 12:16pm On Mar 28
It's heartwarming to see Cubana Chief Priest sharing such a proud moment of his son's achievement at such a young age. Unveiling a hotel at just 6 years old is quite impressive and speaks volumes about the family's support and encouragement, Wishing Obinna and his family continued success and prosperity in their endeavors. Fm Whatsapp
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Blitzking: 12:17pm On Mar 28
Hope he isn't forcing a path for his son to follow.. more like being a son of dangote..u must know how to manage refinery..cement and food company.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Bouncing2(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28
😀 and i dey here dey argue with Jeon?
And PBAT ronus
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Sportspredicto(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28
Texcyndy:
When you get your money through illegal sources, these are the things you expect.
You see them buying rolls Royce for a child; using champagne to wash hands; spraying money recklessly; making noise and showing off about money they have etc..

Drugs kingpins, Scammers, Yahoo, ritualists, Kidnappers and the likes behave alike.

Those who really worked hard for their money are not seen. You won't hear of them.

Exactly this guy's are into big illegal shits! God must expose them!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28
Bayajjidda:

Stop being pained and jealous. That your father didn't build any investment on your name doesn't mean other well meaning parents shouldn't. When did Mark and Musk became the ideal standard of measuring uprightness?

You must have amazing comprehension issues. How did I sound so jealous and pained?
I run my own legit business and I make enough money that can feed your family for a year. Why then should I be jealous of others especially with questionable sources of income? I tell you say I dey do competition?
It is your types that will celebrate the next ritualist in your community even though someone you love was one of their victims.
I choose Mark and Elon as my role models. You can choose the clinically obese Cubana Chief Priest and Portable as yours. Who gives a rat ass?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by BarrNosaEsq: 12:21pm On Mar 28
Texcyndy:

Nigerian mentality, any rich person must be into illegal business. Na why poverty deh kill una
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Focusmind: 12:22pm On Mar 28
Owerri and Hotels!!!

What is happening? They should try and set up manufacturing outfits naa, even if na toothpick production company.

Go to Owerri, even in inner streets, most old buildings are being remodeled into 1 or 2 star hotel.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by BarrNosaEsq: 12:23pm On Mar 28
Astra101:

@ the bolded, you see why these people always attract strange flies

Are you saying that he's not really a billionaire?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28
komzy589:

Nobody’s arguing with you. Your initial statement reeks of poverty mentality.

How? kindly explain, how criticizing a man for making a 6 year old an hotelier makes me what you stated. Mr. Judge of mentality, I am waiting for you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Cmeo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28
Six years old is not an adult and cannot single handedly own a company except in trust
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by writeprof(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28
While not a school Hotel grin It's well.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Eamee(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28
Money man
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by hslbroker2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:
When money gets to the wrong hands.
Reminds me of Idi Amin who made his pre-teen son general in the army all because he happened to be president of a country.
Nigeria is a country where slaves ride on horses.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Unbiased1: 12:32pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:

You must have amazing comprehension issues. How did I sound so jealous and pained?
I run my own legit business and I make enough money that can feed your family for a year. Why then should I be jealous of others especially with questionable sources of income? I tell you say I dey do competition?
It is your types that will celebrate the next ritualist in your community even though someone you love was one of their victims.
I choose Mark and Elon as my role models. You can choose the clinically obese Cubana Chief Priest and Portable as yours. Who gives a rat ass?

So much pain all over your comments. Someone builds a hotel in his son's name and one animal is ranting all over Nairaland and comparing him to Idi Amin? Is that not a clear sign of mental illness? Why should Cubana Chief Priest follow the path of Musk and Mark? Who made them the standards of uprightness that everyone should follow? When you make your own money do with it as you wish and don't try to dictate to others on how to spend their money. Jealous soul.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by annford: 12:35pm On Mar 28
KingLennon:

Cubana chief priest is not a politician. He works for his money and there's nothinq wrong in giving his son an investment :

Exactly my point. You just nailed it. Nigerians have a way of making someone else's business their business. What is wrong in him building a hotel in his Children's names? I have bought lands and built a house in my son and daughters names and so has my wife. I have a registered company and my children are the board members. We may not be able to afford what Cubana chief priest is doing for his children for now, but hating him for his guts would not deter him. Every good and responsible parent would invest in their child's future be it in terms of education, investments, connections, resources or love, so as to save them from some certain circumstances in the future. We would get there some day. Bill Gates bought a new york sky scrapper in his first daughter's name, Why raise a dust when a Nigerian does, not even up to half of that?

Chai, e no go better for poverty sad
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Objectivist04: 12:37pm On Mar 28
[quote author=voiceoftheupcom post=129143573]Cubana Chief Priest unveils his 6-year-old son’s hotel in owerri

Famous billionaire Cubana Chief Priest discloses that his 6-year-old son now owns an Owerri hotel valued at millions of naira.

He made the announcement while flaunting the building, which was nearing completion, on his Instagram account. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

cubana Chief priest son hotel
Cubana Chief Priest.

The celebrity barman disclosed that Obinna, his 6-year-old son is working on the hotel project, and the goal is to make the city of Owerri look as amazing as Lagos.

He further noted that he likes to replicate in Owerri any good thing he finds in the city of Lagos.

A video that he shared showed the hotel building which was still under heavy construction.

Cubana Chief Priest wrote …
I like the spirit, he has special love for Owerri just like the oriental brothers band that never sang a song without showing their admiration for Owerri.
I wonder when imo state government will immortalize warrior and co because they really promoted Owerri in their songs.

" Anything we see in Lagos island, we will replcate it here in new Owerri, . What a patrio
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by rollywise(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:
Reminds me of Idi Amin who made his pre-teen son general in the army all because he happened to be president of a country.

Can you imagine an evil talk from an evil mind. Someone is investing his own money to secure the future of his own son and you are angry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Nigerians will not cease to amaze me everyday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Kingrshd3: 12:41pm On Mar 28
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
6-year old don get hotel and I'm on Nairaland arguing with Tinubu's E-rats.

And u are the Obi e rat 🐁
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Rubyjade: 12:44pm On Mar 28
Start a business
123yes:
People cry every day that things are harder now, but at the same time people are spending billions and of course the best period of their lives. God please show me the way to stay above this excruciating period our our lives in Naija
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by dreamworld: 12:44pm On Mar 28
Obierika:
Na only hotel dem dey build for Owerri grin
oloso is their natural resources na
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28
rollywise:

Can you imagine an evil talk from an evil mind. Someone is investing his own money to secure the future of his own son and you are angry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Nigerians will not cease to amaze me everyday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Please believe me, I am not more evil than members of your household.
A grown man made his son a hotelier. I consider it stupid.
My right to opinion.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Wise1tafe(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28
I want to have money and chop life no matter the situation of the country
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28
Unbiased1:

So much pain all over your comments. Someone builds a hotel in his son's name and one animal is ranting all over Nairaland and comparing him to Idi Amin? Is that not a clear sign of mental illness? Why should Cubana Chief Priest follow the path of Musk and Mark? Who made them the standards of uprightness that everyone should follow? When you make your own money do with it as you wish and don't try to dictate to others on how to spend their money. Jealous soul.

I am not surprised to see dumb celebrities having supporters. It is normal. Just that the supporters are obviously more mentally inept than them. So your comment is understandable sir. Musk and Mark have made the world a better place, I will take their standards over someone with questionable source of income.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by tctrills: 12:51pm On Mar 28
kingthreat:
If you like, when you start making money, don't invest for your kids. For centuries, wise men have introduced their kids to the family business as early as possible. Learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Objectivist04: 12:52pm On Mar 28
Obierika:
Na only hotel dem dey build for Owerri grin
If the business is paying why not ? It is not clear that hotel is an oil business in Owerri
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by millionboi2: 12:52pm On Mar 28
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
6-year old don get hotel and I'm on Nairaland arguing with Tinubu's E-rats.
kill yourself na,money weh you no know as thy take get m.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.