Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi (17379 Views)

Labour Party Reserves Its 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi - Sahara Report / APC Promises Heavy Defeat As Atiku Eyes 2027 Presidential Bid / LP: Obi Not Planning 2027 Presidential Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Starhearts: 7:40am On Mar 28
123yes:
labour party has no structure and they won 12 States including Abuja. PDP and APC with all their money and rigging machine of Wike and el- Rufai won 12 apiece. Can't you see that something is wrong with PDP and APC structure.
Structures that has kept this country where they are today.

How many governors LP get?
Dem dey tell u truth ... u dey foam in d mouth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Kusu12: 7:41am On Mar 28
123yes:
labour party has no structure and they won 12 States including Abuja. PDP and APC with all their money and rigging machine of Wike and el- Rufai won 12 apiece. Can't you see that something is wrong with PDP and APC structure.
Structures that has kept this country where they are today.

Obingo rigged massively in 2027 elections. Dreamer, obingo will always be a loser. You will all go back to your default mode after 2027 elections " Biafra or nothing"

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:41am On Mar 28
jaymichael:
...And other existing allegations of forgery, bribery, candidates substation and illegal diversion of party funds.
LP is riddled with corruption, I am not saying it because I'm a supporter of JAGABAN but because it is cristal clear that Abure and obi are dictators... And I pray that they don't kill the fastest growing opposition party in Africa...
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by omoharry(f): 7:42am On Mar 28
Slytiger:

Speak for yourself. Some key Obidients with clout don't share your feelings. He is coming to parrallel facts twitter space this Friday and alot of Obidients have vowed to drag him for being silent all through the labour party crisis. But eh. Alot of people just started following politics so do not know his antics of causing division.
Why dont you face your emilokan govt that has brought untold hardship in the lives of Nigerians. Na only when election come we dey see Una fangs but after you guys have voted in clueless leaders, you wil now run back to into hiding.
How did you know many Obidient have left Obi ! Are you one of us ! Of cos not! So why dont just allow everyone to support and campaign for their candidates quietly ,later you wil say Obidient are harassing you as you won't mind your business.
When you guys supported, voted and rigged Tinubu into power, sey you felt happy and accomplished ,despite the current hardship his administration and that of APC has brought to this country !
Pls, for now , Peter Obi is our choice . Pls support your own in peace while we support ours . It's a free world .

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by SoNature(m): 7:42am On Mar 28
DestinyNigga:

You are funny. U think PDP will give him presidential ticket at a platter of gold? Atiku will get the ticket as usual because this is his last chance. As for rigging an election, the ruling party always have upper hand on that. Even PDP cannot do anything if Apc decided to rig 🤷🤷🤷 Let me assure you that Tinubu second tenure is non-negotiable. Is only God that can change the outcome. Those people are ready to die in power. Even if the entire country is burning!

This is FALSE. Elections are rigged at the state level. The moment it passes the state, you cannot change the results again.

Now, elections cannot be rigged in all the states. Let's assume that PDP gives Obi the ticket, what that means is that PDP governors have to protect their votes in their states so nobody can rig them.

Where you don't have influential politicians protecting your votes, you become vulnerable. This is exactly what happened in Rivers State and some other states that we don't even know. There are LP agents who showed proof that election results were altered in their states in the north, but there was nothing LP could do about it.

If anyone tells you that Mahmood rigs election in Abuja, tell the person that they know nothing about election rigging.

However, the only disturbing issue you raised here is Atiku Abubukar who has refused to step aside despite his age.
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Votejagaban: 7:42am On Mar 28
Sentiment will not allow you to see where Abure is wrong
Believeintruth:

This was above by APC to disorganised them and render them ineffective as they have done PDP. This games will still continue. NLC is already pocketed by the ruling party/government so that attacks will still continue. The real opposition is LP not even PDP
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Omenlon: 7:42am On Mar 28
Arobaga:
Oga na master naa

Unopposed Oga

If not that the northern Nigeria are always backward with little or no education tell me how Tinubu can get 5000 votes in a general election over Obi

Their strength is always the uneducated northern voters

Plus manhood Yakubu and INEC with failed judges who contributed to bring this sleeping artifact of a useless president on us

frustrations pro max.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Goalnaldo(m): 7:43am On Mar 28
Hit like if you know you are not voting in any Nigerian election again 😂

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by omoadeleye(m): 7:43am On Mar 28
Arobaga:

Why una dey fear to mention south south🤣🤣🤣

Fear to mention South South? Are you from South South?

Because i hardly see someone from South South reply this way or looking for cheap way to make other regions to drag their region unless you are one of those mentally deranged from South South.

If you are so desperate for SS to be dragged do bad, why can't you face your SE neighbours that have always look down on your region.

I don't know why you have to bring SS to this conversation.

I will recommend to you that you need to go and check your head up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Promax4321: 7:44am On Mar 28
What happened by the time Obi Gregory moves to another party. This interpreter that he will run under 2 political parties or dump LP NLC, TUC and IPOBI parties for the other partyor IPOBI will join the other party

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Slytiger: 7:44am On Mar 28
Believeintruth:

Oga shut up Obi left in 2014..... make una take am east to dey lie. Even Oye them still earnestly want him back in APGA
You are also dishonest and dishonourable like Peter Obi. He ended his tenure as APGA governor in 2014. So yes, he was in APGA in 2012 and 2014.

Oye's curse and Ojukwu's curse is still affecting Obi till date.

Ben Obi, who incidentally served as SSA to former Governor Obi revealed that he was present when late Ikemba Nnewi asked Obi three times if he would dump APGA for another party to which the former governor swore he would never do.

👇👇👇
"All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, is still feeling the ripples of the recent defection of Former Governor Peter Obi to the Peoples Democratic Party. This has led to Governor Willie Obiano’s senior special assistant on inter party affairs, Chief Ben Obi to let the cat out of the bag on Obi's treachery and betrayal of trust. He(Ben Obi) stated Friday that the late Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu always suspected that the former governor would dump APGA once he was out of this world.

In a chat with journalists in Awka, Ben Obi, who incidentally served as SSA to former Governor Obi revealed that he was present when late Ikemba Nnewi asked Obi three times if he would dump APGA for another party to which the former governor swore he would never do.

According the the SSA, “We grew up together and attended the same school and I knew that Obi is very crafty, which sometimes fail him.

"I saw his defection coming because I worked with him as SSA on inter party affairs and throughout the period he was in court fighting to get his mandate back.

During his tenure, we were at the Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha when Ojukwu fainted. I had to carry him in my Hummer Jeep to the nearby Waterside Hospital for treatment and as I was singing a song to him, Obi came in. At that point, Ikemba raised his head and asked Obi if he was sure he would not leave APGA and he answered yes. Ojukwu repeated the question two times and this made Obi to swear with a bible he was holding that he would never leave APGA to any other party.

“Ojukwu asked this the question because he suspected that the former governor would dump APGA as soon as he (Ojukwu) was no more. It was unfortunate that he he did not keep to that promise.”

He (Obi) once Attributed leaving APGA to PDP as going to Iraq, adding that by eventually joining PDP, he is now in Iraq and he knows the consequences.

He also reiterated that it was hypocritical of the former governor to have castigated Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State for leaving APGA when he too had similar plans as soon as he left office.

Obi accused the former governor of being the reason why the party lost all the senatorial seats in 2011, particularly that of Anambra Central contested by the late Professor Dora Akunyili.

He further stated: “He did not want Akunyili to be in the senate because of his own ambition of going to the senate in 2015. If he wanted Akunyili to go to senate, why did he take her to the Head Bridge Drug market, Onitsha to campaign knowing the role Akunyili played in fighting fake drug producers in that market as the director general of NAFDAC?

“Besides, Head Bridge is not even part of Anambra Central and he took her there just to mess her up and he got what he wanted because we were stoned by the traders who were still bearing grudges against Akunyili.”

Former Governor Peter Obi has since denied being interested in contesting for the senate. But who would believe that?
"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Jayhome24: 7:45am On Mar 28
Believeintruth:

Try and be sensible for once in your life. Person wey you no even reach am one bit you want to Bury politically.

You sorrow just started you will cry till eternity. Tell your useless obi to contest una g see shege this time. Remember Emefiewerey money painter is gone, remember Wike is in Abuja dey wait for your damn 25% shit, remember we have put all our loyalist everywhere, remember what we did in Lagos last hovernorship election to you bitch same will play out in Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Kaduna, Borno etc una go see shege promax.

Whin you stinky mouth and be talking someone don't reach obi as if I care.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Willed042(m): 7:45am On Mar 28
tefishy:
Labour party has been too disorganized since the end of last election. If Peter Obi can't see this, I'm sorry for him
They are so unorganized yet they hold a successful convention. They are so unorganized yet no body is taking the party to court over Apata in Edo. They are so unorganized that the court was decisive in its choice of Abure as its chairman. They way u people argue in public forum baffles me oooo
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Kusu12: 7:47am On Mar 28
Obirodents did more than this before 2023 elections, they think elections is by wailing, grunting, conducting fake online polls, canceling anyone not supporting their fake messiah, and peddling falsehood on social media. These losers will never learn, they are towing the same path again. Obingo can only win on social media.
You will all go back to your default mode after 2027 elections "Biafra or nothing" bunch of confused and deluded set of humans.
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by SoNature(m): 7:48am On Mar 28
omoharry:
Na by force ! If he had not left PDP for Labour party , would PDP had known his worth ! So you want him to be vice president for Atiku Abubakar whom he defeated with only less than just 800k vote ( despite all the APC rigging machine) in the last election. There are many others like Obi in PDP,you guys should give them the opportunity to show Their worth . Pls leave Obi alone as he is already a movement on it own, as such, anywhere he goes his obidient cult will follow him but not back to PDP to play the second fiddle

Please read the comment you quoted.

I didn't mention that he should deputize Atiku.

2027 is still far. If Atiku insists on running again, Obi should remain in LP.

PDP has a duty to kick Atiku out of their party because that man cannot win elections for them.
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Babangidapikin: 7:48am On Mar 28
Even APC and PDP would never reserve Presidential ticket for anyone. Dictatorial tendencies I smell here.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 7:49am On Mar 28
Arobaga:
Oga na master naa

Unopposed Oga

If not that the northern Nigeria are always backward with little or no education tell me how Tinubu can get 5000 votes in a general election over Obi

Plus manhood Yakubu and INEC with failed judges who contributed to bring this sleeping artifact of a useless president on us

Ut brain has been stationed to be gullible that's why u can't see beyond hatred and giringory
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Slytiger: 7:50am On Mar 28
Promax4321:
What happened by the time Obi Gregory moves to another party. This interpreter that he will run under 2 political parties or dump LP NLC, TUC and IPOBI parties for the other partyor IPOBI will join the other party
He is fvcked as it is right now. Labour party is very corrupt. Is he going to run under a corrupt party? What happened to all their integrity preaching and about them being different from PDP and APC? That's why key Obidients are against labour party. Abure's corruption will rob off on their messiah. It's a bazooka to BATists and Mikano generator boys. Obi knows this and till now hasn't congratulated Abure.

Once he does, even Obidients will come for his head. It's either they find a way of kicking Abure out or they form their own party or hop to another one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by ValarDoharis: 7:50am On Mar 28
Rest!
malali:
Obi doesnt have the political clout to win elections

There are 2 types of politicians,

1-One needs to be hosted by the winning party in order to be victorious

2-One can win from any party, because the people believe in him, if he changes party, he will still win.

Peter Obi is number 1 masquerading as number 2.
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by RexTramadol1: 7:50am On Mar 28
Another loss

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by ValarDoharis: 7:52am On Mar 28
There's no better politician than Obi in Nigeria in any party
mrvitalis:
This is undemocratic I don't want this as an Obident even

So if someone better comes we should still stick to obi?
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by ValarDoharis: 7:52am On Mar 28
Is it your money?
Segzy19:
Second failure loading inasmuch as the opposition does not align or come together...(Split opposition votes)

This Abure guy wants to keep sucking Obi's money🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one else is so desperate and willing to waste his money on Abure's LP other than Peter Obi...
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Elsueno: 7:53am On Mar 28
Arobaga:
Oga na master naa

Unopposed Oga

How do u expect to win the elections while insulting and degradating people u need vote from. To be honest, I think some of u obedient people are the ones actually reducing P.O chances. You have already canceled & daily insult d Yorubas because of tinubu..Now u even look down on d northerners who could actually help u achieve d presidency. Now, I understand why PDP keeps avoiding any confrontation with u guys, cause ur actions alone would guarantee them a sizable amount of votes in d north & southwest

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Segzy19: 7:55am On Mar 28
Hahahaha! 🤣
Is it you or your papa money either?

You people, (obidients or what do they call you) have not changed your ways... E mura si!

ValarDoharis:
Is it your money?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 7:56am On Mar 28
AcuraZDX:
I told APC minions in the other thread that APC were distracted with fake crisis 😂 from planting moles during the convention.

All dis kids with little or no brain.......does it make sense to u that automatic ticket is giving or reserved for any candidate, even if intended saying such out will make it easy to declare obi aspiration under LP unlawful in court........abure knew most of u guys r mumu and dumb heads reason he said that to get support of 0bidi0ts after the shameless scan convention, but who cares 😂😂😂 that any of u believe obi stand a chance against tinubu when tinubu is d current president just shows that 2023 delusion will be nothing compared to 2027

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 7:58am On Mar 28
Elsueno:

How do u expect to win the elections while insulting and degradating people u need vote from. To be honest, I think some of u obedient people are the ones actually reducing P.O chances. You have already canceled & daily insult d Yorubas because of tinubu..Now u even look down on d northerners who could actually help u achieve d presidency. Now, I understand why PDP keeps avoiding any confrontation with u guys, cause ur actions alone would guarantee them a sizable amount of votes in d north & southwest
They are tribalists as well. I was shocked when a big Influencer among them was busy trolling with a slur word on twitter a couple of days ago. I mean this lady helped organize events for GRV and Peter Obi in Lagos. They have turned a lot of Yoruba Obidients to anti- Obidient movement.

I don't take them serious. They are just a bunch of headless fascist mob that are worse that PDP and APC supporters.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Honestey: 7:58am On Mar 28
Online attacks continues
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:59am On Mar 28
OBI must not always be a boy. tongue
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by AngelicBeing: 8:01am On Mar 28
abc115:
Peter Obi is a serial decampee. He has left LP . He never congratulate Abure
He never congratulate Tony Elumelu
His camp is in disarray
Obidients fighting each other
He is now learning how to recite Quran
LoL 😂 at learning how to read koran, for making this comment, l will ask DSS to detain you for 300 years in Kebbi State wink
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by Bluntemperor: 8:04am On Mar 28
4tomandchi:
Mallam El -Rufai Gaza will not like this development. Obi for president

They are birds of same feather - same ,same!
1•How can Abure that is yet to clear- himself of NBillions corruption allegations be conducting a convention,while the Treasurer of the same LP is on Suspension for calling the shot of the accused Chairman?
2• How can you be staged managing an arena that says Journalists should not come for the occasions, where you are doing your magomago and Manipulations,so that nobody will see or know or report,what you are doing?
-Is that the kind of Democracy - that Abure and his urchins in LP wants us to believed is free and fair?
3• Why did you choose Anambra,as the last resort,the place of doing this Convention? Is it because of your dispute with the NLC- which should have an input anyway - so everything is being shut out!
4• Why did you reserved a place for Obi- as your Presidential Candidate for 2027- when we just had elections in less than a year 2023? Does this decision make sense?
5• In Summary,you have foreclosed anybody coming( include ) memberships into your LP and therefore, everything you are doing is like a Kangaroo Arrangee,because you are covering up something,for yourself and for your base,Ibo-region and it's doubtful,with mud in your legs,you cannot run anywhere again,as you and your Party have shot yourself in the foot!
For some of us,who never Voted before,thinking along Abure narratives can be frustrating,as there is no difference here between you, what your Party stands for and is quite different from what Democracy stands for,as Choice is an ingredient of any Democratic Institution.
Just too bad for Nigeria!
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by otherway: 8:05am On Mar 28
Man102:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-labour-party-reserves-2027-presidential-ticket-for-peter-obi/

Any candidate trying to contest against Tinubu in 2027 should be prepared to waste his or her money.

Except the electoral laws mandate transmission of results real time from polling unit, INEC will rig it again for Tinubu.
Re: Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi by 123yes(m): 8:08am On Mar 28
Kusu12:

Obingo rigged massively in 2027 elections. Dreamer, obingo will always be a loser. You will all go back to your default mode after 2027 elections " Biafra or nothing"
what sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Fire On Lagos Island. / Gambia Stalemate: Reps To Debate Asylum For Jammeh In Nigeria / Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.