Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema (34648 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by erico2k2(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06
Zackattack:

No offense but most of you living in the UK are actually living like slaves. Working countless shift just to pay insurmountable bills is no life for anyone in this short period that we're to exist in this world.
Dumbest post ever in my entire membership of nairaland,U pay more bills in Nigeria than us living in the UK. fat is, people like you are to Dumb and brainwashed to know this hence you are suffering and smiling simply put. No offence. You pay average of 25k for a flat Electricity you receive less than 50% of, you pay Road tax and your roads are craap, Death trap. Your gas bill does not reflect you wages. Your inflation pointers are at roof top. The indirect taxation and multiple taxation is Evil.I live in both countries so I'm sure i can tell the difference, you lots comparing Uk and Nigeria aint shte.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by groovvyy: 10:36pm On Apr 06
Zackattack:

No offense but most of you living in the UK are actually living like slaves. Working countless shift just to pay insurmountable bills is no life for anyone in this short period that we're to exist in this world.

lol...
Firstly, ask those working multiple hours to return to Nigeria, and they will tell you "No".

Secondly, in the UK, I'm currently only doing about 10 percent of how much work I did in Nigeria. However, I'm saving ten times more than I could in Nigeria, after eating better and living a better quality life. Your children will even have access to education at no cost. You'll also have access to good healthcare at no cost.

It's important to note that it is not everyone that works long hours. Each situation is unique and may not apply universally.

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Zackattack: 5:05pm On Apr 07
erico2k2:

Dumbest post ever in my entire membership of nairaland,U pay more bills in Nigeria than us living in the UK. fat is, people like you are to Dumb and brainwashed to know this hence you are suffering and smiling simply put. No offence. You pay average of 25k for a flat Electricity you receive less than 50% of, you pay Road tax and your roads are craap, Death trap. Your gas bill does not reflect you wages. Your inflation pointers are at roof top. The indirect taxation and multiple taxation is Evil.I live in both countries so I'm sure i can tell the difference, you lots comparing Uk and Nigeria aint shte.
Take a cue from @groovvyy's last mention on my post. He made a very good point countering my argument.
You're just cursing and being hedious without saying anything meaningful.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by erico2k2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07
Zackattack:

Take a cue from @groovvyy's last mention on my post. He made a very good point countering my argument.
You're just cursing and being hedious without saying anything meaningful.
orite orite you wanna be noticed, you have been noticed now foxtrot Oscar
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by erico2k2(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07
groovvyy:

lol...
Firstly, ask those working multiple hours to return to Nigeria, and they will tell you "No".

Secondly, in the UK, I'm currently only doing about 10 percent of how much work I did in Nigeria. However, I'm saving ten times more than I could in Nigeria, after eating better and living a better quality life. Your children will even have access to education at no cost. You'll also have access to good healthcare at no cost.

It's important to note that it is not everyone that works long hours. Each situation is unique and may not apply universally.
That guy has co co nut head no matter how you explain, he is bent on his own dumb narrative!
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by MrBroke(m): 5:46am On Apr 08
SoNature:
Allen Onyema, I understand that Nigeria has blessed you so much and you will say anything to defend the country.

However, don't get into an argument or make statements you cannot defend. You don't live in the UK. £2k can do a lot more in the UK than what #2k can do in Nigeria.

Oga get his point. He's not comparing exchange rate, does anyone in Nigeria earn N2k per month?
In the UK £2k is what some persons make at the end of the month and in Nigeria a lot of persons too make around N200k. That is what he's talking about, although most of what he said is not correct but he ain't lying

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat / Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) / Top 10 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.