Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigeria Lady Featured In The Mirror UK Shares Her Experience On Dating App - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lady Featured In The Mirror UK Shares Her Experience On Dating App (453 Views)

My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lady Featured In The Mirror UK Shares Her Experience On Dating App by detectivejones: 11:47am On Mar 28
Do people really get so addicted to dating apps and miss out on real life relationships?

In my daily search of online news platforms and websites I bumped into this intéresting story of a Nigerian lady based in Abuja who was featured in the Mirror UK where she shared experience of her addiction to dating apps.

She started missing out on real life activities, shut out the real world and entered into the virtual world as her addiction grew stronger.

@farano
@dominique
@mynd44
@fergie001
@missyB3
@fynestboi

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-addicted-tinder-forgot-mums-32443028

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Featured In The Mirror UK Shares Her Experience On Dating App by 190: 11:51am On Mar 28
They need to deport all these nigerians from 2019 until date!! angry
Re: Nigeria Lady Featured In The Mirror UK Shares Her Experience On Dating App by detectivejones: 11:52am On Mar 28
190:
They need to deport all these nigerians from 2019 until date!! angry

Why na
Re: Nigeria Lady Featured In The Mirror UK Shares Her Experience On Dating App by Raalsalghul: 7:56pm On Mar 28
I am guessing it's the numerous matches and attention from men on the apps that's probably fuelling the addiction.

Imagine having over 500 men on the app all calling you "Hey Beautiful" and whatnot, it'd be hard not to lose focus.
Re: Nigeria Lady Featured In The Mirror UK Shares Her Experience On Dating App by detectivejones: 12:06pm On Mar 29
Raalsalghul:

I am guessing it's the numerous matches and attention from men on the apps that's probably fuelling the addiction.

Imagine having over 500 men on the app all calling you "Hey Beautiful" and whatnot, it'd be hard not to lose focus.

A very good angu

(1) (Reply)

Portable Goes LIVE At Ikeja City Mall To Support Eniola's Movie / What Are Your Thoughts? / Christmas Promo Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.