Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola (1977 Views)

Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad / Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu / These Photos Of Nyesom Wike And Ganduje Today At Kano Would Make You Rethink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by 9japride(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28
LordIsaac:

Exactly. My point is, outside government and hated by not just his kinsmen, but also the powers that be he became President. What do you think would happen now that he is with all the powers? I think we should just continue wishing him well. God can use anybody!
[color=#006600][/color]

We hope for the best. I just want a better Nigeria filled with happiness and abundance of wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by CrossRhodes: 7:17pm On Mar 28
gratefulheart:
Enemies of progress...

You haven't called him IPOB yet......oh wait, he's yoruba so it won't stick...

Onye eriri eri

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Tjra: 7:24pm On Mar 28
sageb:

Before you made this kind of post, you should research or ask about Barrister Richard Akinola.
A long time friend of Yemi Osinbajo and BAT, even before Tinubu became Governor.
If he is a friend with relevance and whose advise is what anything, then he should visit BAT in So-Rock or call him and share his thoughts with him. Not by doing so on the pages of newspapers or social media.

People who write open letters are not worth taking serious.
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 7:40pm On Mar 28
Kukutente23:
Lol

Has vanitybutiwanti seen this grin grin
yes I've seen it, Richard Akinola was a Deacon a church I attended in lagos some years back and he's also one of the journalists that benefitted from Odili's largesse as governor, he knows nothing, he also supported Osibanjo at the APC primary. I know him down to his togolese wife and his first and second sons in the UK. He knows nothing about wike, wike is not a pretender and he doesn't hide his feelings, when he doesn't like a person the whole world knows that he doesn't like a person, unlike pretentious snakes like fubara and odili
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 7:41pm On Mar 28
sageb:

Before you made this kind of post, you should research or ask about Barrister Richard Akinola.
A long time friend of Yemi Osinbajo and BAT, even before Tinubu became Governor.
And also a friend of Odili, one of the journalists that benefitted from the Rivers patrimony, I know him personally, down to his wife and kids, he also supported Osibanjo in the primaries

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by sageb: 7:55pm On Mar 28
Tjra:

If he is a friend with relevance and whose advise is what anything, then he should visit BAT in So-Rock or call him and share his thoughts with him. Not by doing so on the pages of newspapers or social media.

Really?
But Akinnola is saying the truth, Tinubu should take caution when dealing with Wike.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by nairavsdollars(f): 8:33pm On Mar 28
Don't mind these kids
sageb:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by nairavsdollars(f): 8:35pm On Mar 28
What about OBJ who writes letters?
Tjra:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Tjra: 8:40pm On Mar 28
nairavsdollars:
What about OBJ who writes letters?
He wrote them either out of mischief or frustrations due to the fact that GEJ no longer regarded his counsel then.

If you truly love someone, you won't warn them with public writings,

Just imagine your blood sister warning you about someone by putting it in writing on her WhatsApp status so you can read from there.
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Kukutente23: 8:49pm On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
yes I've seen it, Richard Akinola was a Deacon a church I attended in lagos some years back and he's also one of the journalists that benefitted from Odili's largesse as governor, he knows nothing, he also supported Osibanjo at the APC primary. I know him down to his togolese wife and his first and second sons in the UK. He knows nothing about wike, wike is not a pretender and he doesn't hide his feelings, when he doesn't like a person the whole world knows that he doesn't like a person, unlike pretentious snakes like fubara and odili
But Odili was not a snake when he was saving Wike's political career and appointing his wife as a magistrate.
It is simply because he chose to not support Wike to strangle a sitting gov that he became a snake?
This is a matter of principle. Odili has never fought to be godfather of Rivers and I don't see why you should expect him to support wike to become godfather.
You can't say anyone who doesn't support Wike's greed is evil and expect to be taken serious. Its godfatherism a good thing in the first place?
Besides, did Wike not also benefit from Odili's largesse as gov? Why is he now turning against same man. I thought you said he doesn't betray his benefactors
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Kukutente23: 8:51pm On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
And also a friend of Odili, one of the journalists that benefitted from the Rivers patrimony, I know him personally, down to his wife and kids, he also supported Osibanjo in the primaries
And what is wrong with supporting Osinbajo?
Is he not qualified for the presidency?
The way you guys take support for politicians as a badge of honor is nauseating. Supporting Osinbajo is not a crime.
I'm sure if you open Wike's belly today, you'll see he's not even happy with Tinubu. I'm sure he's disappointed Tinubu did not use the instrument of state to help him cage and possibly remove Sim. He might just take it in his stride since there's nothing he can do about it but deep down, he'll wish Tinubu had taken his side more strongly in the fight.
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by sageb: 8:55pm On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:

Togolese?
Akinnola's wife is from kogi state(okun- yoruba)

Did He marry 2 wives?
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 9:15pm On Mar 28
sageb:

Togolese?

Did He marry 2 wives?
well she's partly togolese, the first son is Ayo who got married to a white woman in the UK, second son is Tolu and 3rd who is a girl is Atinuke

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 9:23pm On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

And what is wrong with supporting Osinbajo?
Is he not qualified for the presidency?
The way you guys take support for politicians as a badge of honor is nauseating. Supporting Osinbajo is not a crime.
I'm sure if you open Wike's belly today, you'll see he's not even happy with Tinubu. I'm sure he's disappointed Tinubu did not use the instrument of state to help him cage and possibly remove Sim. He might just take it in his stride since there's nothing he can do about it but deep down, he'll wish Tinubu had taken his side more strongly in the fight.
And where did you see on my post that I wrote supporting Osinbajo was bad? I've told you again oDILIS support for wike was not free, he reaped x10 of whatever he did for wike, let odili come outside to tell us what his other political sons barring wike has done for him, wike was in Abuja twice to prevent the police from picking up odilis wife, I never saw odili in those clips, there are other old men like chief Ferdinand Alabrabra (look him up) that chose to stay on wikes side because of the good things he did for them, Odili the snake that has always claimed in public fora that wike is the best governor Rivers state has ever produced, didn't hesitate to take sides because wike was no longer governor, if you were wike how would you feel? They are elders in Rivers state sitting on the fence and who attends events organised by wike and sim but the old greedy man who wike respected, honoured and revived when he was governor took sides, sim approached chief Ferdinand with juicy offer, he outrightly told sim that he was not interested that God has blessed him, he told sim to make peace with his benefactor, I know gratitude is an alien concept to you folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 9:45pm On Mar 28
sageb:

Togolese?

Did He marry 2 wives?
just confirmed, she's actually from Cameron but she speaks fluent Yoruba
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by sageb: 10:04pm On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
just confirmed, she's actually from Cameron but she speaks fluent Yoruba

The Lara I know is from Kogi(okun-yoruba)
she's a journalist
that's why I am asking
Did he marry 2 wives?
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 10:07pm On Mar 28
sageb:

The Lara I know is from Kogi(okun-yoruba)
she's a journalist
that's why I am asking
Did he marry 2 wives?
nope mama tolu is from Cameron and I don't think she's a journalist, Do you have any links to her work?
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Malroux: 10:09pm On Mar 28
helinues:

Continue switching monikers as if mods are not aware of your modus of operandi.

Stop blackmailing people for penny . Go and hustle like the way others do without resorting into racketeering

https://www.nairaland.com/8041835/seun-blackmailing-extortion-racketeering-should
You think everyone is like you. I'm not the owner of that moniker.
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by sageb: 10:29pm On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
nope mama tolu is from Cameron and I don't think she's a journalist, Do you have any links to her work?

Tolu, the first
Lara, the second

it adds up now
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Kukutente23: 10:37pm On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
And where did you see on my post that I wrote supporting Osinbajo was bad? I've told you again oDILIS support for wike was not free, he reaped x10 of whatever he did for wike, let odili come outside to tell us what his other political sons barring wike has done for him, wike was in Abuja twice to prevent the police from picking up odilis wife, I never saw odili in those clips, there are other old men like chief Ferdinand Alabrabra (look him up) that chose to stay on wikes side because of the good things he did for them, Odili the snake that has always claimed in public fora that wike is the best governor Rivers state has ever produced, didn't hesitate to take sides because wike was no longer governor, if you were wike how would you feel? They are elders in Rivers state sitting on the fence and who attends events organised by wike and sim but the old greedy man who wike respected, honoured and revived when he was governor took sides, sim approached chief Ferdinand with juicy offer, he outrightly told sim that he was not interested that God has blessed him, he told sim to make peace with his benefactor, I know gratitude is an alien concept to you folks
I don't get your logic. If Odili helped Wike and Wike returned the favour, why do you know expect Odili to be beholden to Wike? Besides, Odili helped Wike when he was nobody. It is even common knowledge that Wike would not have been able to spend eight years as gov of not for Mary Odili.
You seem to like chief Ferdinand because he's on Wike's side but detest Odili because he chose not to. This sounds like you're intolerant of anyone not bowing to Wike just as Richard said.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 10:47pm On Mar 28
sageb:

Tolu, the first
Lara, the second

it adds up now
Ayo first , Tolu second and Atinuke third, two boys and a girl..bit she's fondly called mama Tolu
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 10:52pm On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

I don't get your logic. If Odili helped Wike and Wike returned the favour, why do you know expect Odili to be beholden to Wike? Besides, Odili helped Wike when he was nobody. It is even common knowledge that Wike would not have been able to spend eight years as gov of not for Mary Odili.
You seem to like chief Ferdinand because he's on Wike's side but detest Odili because he chose not to. This sounds like you're intolerant of anyone not bowing to Wike just as Richard said.
Chief Ferdinand bought wikes form in 2014, chief Ferdinand also had a role to play, chief Ferdinand was fomer chairman of UBA, he's not like the greedy odili that hurriedly took sides against a man he calls his son, whatever services odili rendered to wike, he was paid in full and more, in 2016 Dakuku said they got 5b for influencing the judgement, if we're being honest, he actually did nothing for wike, we expected more from the old greedy man, many elders are still suing for peace and sitting on the fence, the old greedy did not even make an attempt to pretend to sue for peace, why won't observers be angry? Is that how elders behave in your family?
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Kukutente23: 7:52am On Mar 29
vanitybutiwanti:
Chief Ferdinand bought wikes form in 2014, chief Ferdinand also had a role to play, chief Ferdinand was fomer chairman of UBA, he's not like the greedy odili that hurriedly took sides against a man he calls his son, whatever services odili rendered to wike, he was paid in full and more, in 2016 Dakuku said they got 5b for influencing the judgement, if we're being honest, he actually did nothing for wike, we expected more from the old greedy man, many elders are still suing for peace and sitting on the fence, the old greedy did not even make an attempt to pretend to sue for peace, why won't observers be angry? Is that how elders behave in your family?
From Wike saying he did a lot for his family to you saying he never did anything for Wike, it's obvious you're an hypocrite.
What did Wike do for Fubara that you want him to kneel down anywhere they meet. Everything Wike did, Fubara has paid him back in full.
Why are you turning yourself to a dog for Wike who doesn't care a bit about you. Is that how you're taught to behave in your family?
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 8:11am On Mar 29
Kukutente23:

From Wike saying he did a lot for his family to you saying he never did anything for Wike, it's obvious you're an hypocrite.
What did Wike do for Fubara that you want him to kneel down anywhere they meet. Everything Wike did, Fubara has paid him back in full.
Why are you turning yourself to a dog for Wike who doesn't care a bit about you. Is that how you're taught to behave in your family?
your father is the dog, can you highlight what fubara has done for wike?
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Kukutente23: 8:15am On Mar 29
vanitybutiwanti:
My father is the dog, can you highlight what fubara has done for wike?
You have started with the man you call father this morning
Won't you let the man have peace? Na wa o. Bastards are usualy the cause of their father's death and theyare usually cursed by the parents. You're an obvious example. That's why your best bet in life is to be a stray ekuke for Wike while he enjoys the best of life with his children.
Have some shame man. Wike is a man like you not a god
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 8:17am On Mar 29
Kukutente23:

You have started with the man you call father this morning
Won't you let the man have peace? Na wa o. Bastards are usualy the cause of their father's death and theyare usually cursed by the parents. You're an obvious example. That's why your best bet in life is to be a stray ekuke for Wike while he enjoys the best of life with his children.
Have some shame man. Wike is a man like you not a god
bla bla, tell us what sim has done buffon, stop deflecting
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Kukutente23: 10:49am On Mar 29
vanitybutiwanti:
bla bla, tell us what sim has done buffon, stop deflecting
SIM has done a lot for Wike. One of which is not releasing the files required by Efcc to nail him. There are others that may not be available to the public. But we all know Wike is notorious for biting fingers that fed him once he gets the upper hand. He did it for Mama Patience, Amaechi and now doing it to Odilis. Once you don't serve his interest you become his enemy
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 10:54am On Mar 29
Kukutente23:

SIM has done a lot for Wike. One of which is not releasing the files required by Efcc to nail him. There are others that may not be available to the public. But we all know Wike is notorious for biting fingers that fed him once he gets the upper hand. He did it for Mama Patience, Amaechi and now doing it to Odilis. Once you don't serve his interest you become his enemy
please what did he do for patience? Did wike release Amaechis file? What's stopping sim from releasing his file? Check your brain, some nuts are missing..he has done nothing for wike, wike did for sim what sims father can't do for him
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Kukutente23: 11:08am On Mar 29
vanitybutiwanti:
please what did he do for patience? Did wike release Amaechis file? What's stopping sim from releasing his file? Check your brain, some nuts are missing..he has done nothing for wike, wike did for sim what sims father can't do for him
He abandoned her. But h betrayed Amaechi by siding with Patience and Goodluck in Amaechi's fight with them. He chose sides. He did not remain neutral and we all know he did that for his personal interest. SIM is not releasing it because SIM is not vindictive. He's a gentleman unlike Wike who released a white paper on Amaechi. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that for asking whether Wike released Amaechi's file. You have thrown away your brain and became a working zombie all because of pittance from Wike. Patience also did for Wike what his father cannot do for him
Odili did for Wike what his father cannot do for him
Amaechi did for Wike what his father cannot do for him
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 11:15am On Mar 29
Kukutente23:

He abandoned her. But h betrayed Amaechi by siding with Patience and Goodluck in Amaechi's fight with them. He chose sides. He did not remain neutral and we all know he did that for his personal interest. SIM is not releasing it because SIM is not vindictive. He's a gentleman unlike Wike who released a white paper on Amaechi. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that for asking whether Wike released Amaechi's file. You have thrown away your brain and became a working zombie all because of pittance from Wike. Patience also did for Wike what his father cannot do for him
Odili did for Wike what his father cannot do for him
Amaechi did for Wike what his father cannot do for him
you're just too daaft, sim is a gentleman yet he demolished and burnt down a state House of Assembly? You have no proof that he did anything bad to patience, just beer parlour nonsense, at a time when patience was looking for an individual to take over the Rivers structure, wike stood up to the challenge and delivered Rivers to GEJ in the Presidential election, he traversed the 23 lgas with his newly formed GDI, I never saw patience in any of the rallies, if we're being logical, she actually did nothing for him, they are actually indebted to him, odili did nothing for wike because for everything he claimed he did he was paid for his service, Ameachi betrayed wike and substituted his name for Tonye Cole on the ministerial list, I can provide evidence, I don't go around spreading beer parlour rumuor like you and your father, wike had to maneuver and lobby his way through the National Assembly to be made minister, same Amaechi said After God, wike was responsible for making him governor, you know nothing so shut the fhuck up..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by Kukutente23: 11:43am On Mar 29
vanitybutiwanti:
you're just too daaft, sim is a gentleman yet he demolished and burnt down a state House of Assembly? You have no proof that he did anything bad to patience, just beer parlour nonsense, at a time when patience was looking for an individual to take over the Rivers structure, wike stood up to the challenge and delivered Rivers to GEJ in the Presidential election, he traversed the 23 lgas with his newly formed GDI, I never saw patience in any of the rallies, if we're being logical, she actually did nothing for him, they are actually indebted to him, odili did nothing for wike because for everything he claimed he did he was paid for his service, Ameachi betrayed wike and substituted his name for Tonye Cole on the ministerial list, I can provide evidence, I don't go around spreading beer parlour rumuor like me and my father, wike had to maneuver and lobby his way through the National Assembly to be made minister, same Amaechi said After God, wike was responsible for making him governor, you know nothing so shut the fhuck up..
You're a retarded mental nutcase.
Show evidence it was Fubara who burnt the SHoA. The assembly was demolished for reasons of public safety after structural assessment. I don't have time for your beer parlour nonsense.
You lie too much on behalf of Wike. It was Patience who handed over the PDP structure in Rivers to Wike. Not only that, the security arrangement in Rivers was handed over to him. The CP, state Director of DSS etc deferred to him on Rivers issues which is what gave him the edge to fight and rig against a sitting Gov. Do you know how many elections were overturned in Rivers after 2015? Even that of the gov was set to be overturned after having been overturned at tribunal and CoA untill Odili stepped in. If not for Odili, Wike would have been another Omehia cause there is no way in hades he would have won a re-run. He acknowledged all these yet you're here foaming at the mouth calling people names simply because they don't kowtow to your god.
Show the evidence that Amaechi substituted Wike's name. You Wike rats feed yourselves lies to stay sane with the rubbish you're doing.
Amaechi won by virtue of the Supreme court. Who was aware of the existence of Wike at the supreme court in 2007? Una lie too much
Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by vanitybutiwanti: 12:02pm On Mar 29
Kukutente23:

You're a retarded mental nutcase.
Show evidence it was Fubara who burnt the SHoA. The assembly was demolished for reasons of public safety after structural assessment. I don't have time for your beer parlour nonsense.
You lie too much on behalf of Wike. It was Patience who handed over the PDP structure in Rivers to Wike. Not only that, the security arrangement in Rivers was handed over to him. The CP, state Director of DSS etc deferred to him on Rivers issues which is what gave him the edge to fight and rig against a sitting Gov. Do you know how many elections were overturned in Rivers after 2015? Even that of the gov was set to be overturned after having been overturned at tribunal and CoA untill Odili stepped in. If not for Odili, Wike would have been another Omehia cause there is no way in hades he would have won a re-run. He acknowledged all these yet you're here foaming at the mouth calling people names simply because they don't kowtow to your god.
Show the evidence that Amaechi substituted Wike's name. You Wike rats feed yourselves lies to stay sane with the rubbish you're doing.
Amaechi won by virtue of the Supreme court. Who was aware of the existence of Wike at the supreme court in 2007? Una lie too much
I said in one of my previous post that you dint hate corruption, you're just a stupiid idiot, you're asking me to show evidence that the ingrate demolished the state House of Assembly? If I asking you or your father to show me evidence of all you accuse qike off, you will start frothing in the mouth like an imbecille, why didn't patience give the security to her town's man abiye sekibo, Evans bipi or any other ijaw son to usurp Amaechi? You're very daaft, the answer is simple, they didn't have the reach or capacity to go head to head with Amaechi, you talk about Supreme Court, go and ask Amaechi why he acknowledged wike after God, stop frothing in the mouth like an slowpoke, odili was paid in multiple fold, odili did nothing for free, his payments and wikes magnanimity to the greedy old man is available on the Internet for your perusal, now show us what the ingrate has done for wike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Blow To Igbinedion, Loses Mum In Benin / The Buy-nigerian-goods Campaign / Yorubas Stand For The USA And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.