Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad (5073 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Vinnie2000(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2023
Gov. Nyesom Wike that is a Stocky and Robust Man now looking Pale and Sickly. embarassed

This is what you get when you Oppose a Godsent Presidential candidate like HE Peter Obi. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜’

This is what you get when you Steal the Votes of ur Rivers Pple and give it to the Enemy.๐Ÿ˜•

This is what you get for Betraying ur South south PDP Governors/brothers to support APC. sad

IS WIKE FINISHED POLITICALLY?
Drop comments.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Resurrection212: 10:41am On May 29, 2023
grin this man really tortured my brothers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by LagosEmir: 10:42am On May 29, 2023
Resurrection212:
grin this man really tortured my brothers.
but see his pity state ?

Compare the two pictures

All the blood of the rivers people he's killed are fighting him dirty

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Cassandraloius: 10:43am On May 29, 2023
Wike the wicked leader.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by lonecatt(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2023
na wao

2 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Resurrection212: 10:44am On May 29, 2023
Go and take a sit please.
LagosEmir:
but see his pity state ?

Compare the two pictures

All the blood of the rivers people he's killed are fighting him dirty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by thesicilian: 10:49am On May 29, 2023
Why obidients always wish their opponents so much evil is beyond me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Theworldisvanity: 10:52am On May 29, 2023
Bible say there is no peace for the wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Vinnie2000(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2023
lonecatt:
na wao

Lol, e shock you, Abi? cheesy

The Shameless Man was busy calling my state Governor, Okowa, Judas of SS. ๐Ÿ˜

But he turned around to Betray the True Southern Presidential Candidate in the person of Peter Obi
by Destroying his Polling unit which LP won and rigged Rivers states for APC.๐Ÿ˜•

See how he now looks like Bonga fish. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฆ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by wahahlawahala: 10:55am On May 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Gov. Nyesom Wike that is a Stocky and Robust Man now looking Pale and Sickly. embarassed

This is what you get when you Oppose a Godsent Presidential candidate like HE Peter Obi. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜’

This is what you get when you Steal the Votes of ur Rivers Pple and give it to the Enemy.๐Ÿ˜•

This is what you get for Betraying ur South south PDP Governors/brothers to support APC. sad

Drop comments.
very childish and delusional ppl...joke of a tribe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by mymadam(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2023
So pesin no fit grow older in peace again? OK o undecided

4 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by lonecatt(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lol, e shock you, Abi? cheesy

The Shameless Man was busy calling my state Governor, Okowa, Judas of SS. ๐Ÿ˜

But he turned around to Betray the True Southern Presidential Candidate in the person of Peter Obi
by Destroying his Polling unit which LP won and rigged Rivers states for APC.๐Ÿ˜•

See how he now looks like Bonga fish. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฆ
no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Smitaro100(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2023
But seriously, politics is not for d faint hearted grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by spencekat(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2023
Aging.First picture was in 2013 or thereabout.

4 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Anyiamaka: 11:29am On May 29, 2023
mymadam:

This is clearly not how to grow old in peace. Wike looks like some guy who destroyed himself with drug or some other addictions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Opinedecandid(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2023
He is now an older man who also takes plenty alcohol.

Wake up from your delusion.
You expected him to look the way he looked 10 years ago?

In your biases, there is something right with all of you who supported Peter Obi and wrong with all of those who didn't .

Use your brains.

Unknown to some of you, though known to many, ypir hero Peter Obi is regreting for being used to hamper Atiku's chances, yet Atiku Abubakar's supporters are not crying foul the way you obidients daily do.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by salam8528: 11:34am On May 29, 2023
Y is it that some people only see bad leaders from other state and not the ones from their home states. Charity begins at home. Attack Ur immediate politicians not ignoring urs and attacking others,
Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Vinnie2000(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2023
mymadam:

Which growing Older? ๐Ÿ˜

Even Tinubu whom I Dislike is NOT looking Terrible as Wike. undecided

It's the Karma of all his EVIL that is Eating him up. ๐Ÿคจ sad
Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Vinnie2000(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2023
For those saying Wike is looking Pale because he is Aging, Dat's a lie.๐Ÿคจ

Look@him, just last year 2022.

He Destroyed himself by leaving LIGHT to follow Darkness. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by finallybusy: 12:00pm On May 29, 2023
This forum no fit ever better. The mentality here is too low. I pity una.
Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by 9jatriot(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2023
It is frightening how they wish evil on anyone that disagree with them. I won't even be surprised if this is a photoshop or an old picture.
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by SpatialKing(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2023
Since when he started taking drugs
Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Flangelo12: 12:06pm On May 29, 2023
Na una new target be this ba?

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Flangelo12: 12:09pm On May 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

For those saying Wike is looking Pale because he is Aging, Dat's a lie.๐Ÿคจ

Look@him, just last year 2022.

He Destroyed himself by leaving LIGHT to follow Darkness. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

He did not help Obi rig in Rivers state.

Chai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Akungitit: 12:10pm On May 29, 2023
Wike will be appointed minister and he will continue to slay and destroy IPOB goats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:12pm On May 29, 2023
thesicilian:

Assuming you're right, it could probably be because said opponents wished them evil first!

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by GoldSantana: 12:28pm On May 29, 2023
God sent presidential candidate indeed!

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by DaTruths: 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
thesicilian:

What's beyond you?

Oga Enemies are meant to die if they can't be killed.

I'm not Obidient btw.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by WantsandMore: 12:55pm On May 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Drop comments.
una don start with una dumb ass propaganda abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by TreasureJunky: 1:03pm On May 29, 2023
Wether you are evil or not evil, you must age. Old age is not a respecter of anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by PlayerMeji: 1:03pm On May 29, 2023
look at you
Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by somehow: 1:19pm On May 29, 2023
How exactly should he be looking?

When was the first picture taken?

Show us a 50 years old man or woman's pictures 10 years ago and now let's compare.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Finally Makes Sense Why Buhari Did Not Want Tinubu To Be President. / The Best Of 'senator' Wears Made In Aba, Nigeria / BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.