Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,458 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) (32347 Views)

Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? / Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by ednut1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28
Truthshotcrazy:

Guy if you hold better money πŸ’°πŸ€‘ many girls or citizens would not mind marrying you
where asylum wan see money lol

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Truthshotcrazy: 8:33pm On Mar 28
004gist:

Am referring to one who says he better stay outside than remain in Nigeria.. Is that not death sentence?
( In very dark man's voice ) Lols He will Lurrrn cool
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by descartes400: 8:34pm On Mar 28
chaddy16:
Despite having the means to enhance their lives in Nigeria, a significant number of these people chose to invest extensively in migrating abroad without fulfilling the required education and skill criteria. Before departing, many of these people thrived in Nigeria, boasting successful businesses, high paying jobs and properties. However, the temptations of peer pressure and a desire to showoff their big man status to many Nigerians influenced their decision to migrate. Sad

But when you make the above observations known to them, they erroneously assume you are against their progress.
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by chaddy16: 8:35pm On Mar 28
descartes400:

But when you make the above observations known to them, they erroneously assume you are against their progress.
They know the truth but shy away from it.
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:35pm On Mar 28
004gist:

U don't need to answer the fo0l.
Let him come and taste the European cold with empty stomach then he will fully understand what a blessed nation Nigeria is.
Even as we are almost in full summer my doors all closed, heater on 24/7 still yet I can't take off my cloths inside my room.

Onyibo I have worked with no send ur papa their government no send ur papa.
You are the one that is a very big fool if not you could'nt have left nigeria insearch of greaner pasture infact i pray they will depot so that u will come back and enjoy ur fathers land
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:37pm On Mar 28
004gist:

Erase that from ur mind . The chances are slim.
Our of hundreds naja here how many are getting work outside care they buy COS?
Which the government is trying to block now

Currently everything is messed up.. if not u can easily get it after school
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:37pm On Mar 28
Ance4Liverpool:
You are the one that is a very big fool if not you could'nt have left nigeria insearch of greaner pasture infact i pray they will depot so that u will come back and enjoy ur fathers land
Mugu cone n die inside cold
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Truthshotcrazy: 8:37pm On Mar 28
ednut1:
where asylum wan see money lol
Guy not be all asylum broke U hia. Some hold better money .
That asides, it's easier for broke woman seeking asylum than broke man. grin
Man needs to be prepared sell land at home or something and hold small money πŸ’° to marry citizen if thats the only way out.

If Asylum no work, a Broke woman can just hustle one belle 🀰even if not belle for cutizen.if she fit born Twins sef ,better grin mission accomplished grin Depending on laws of land child born in USA for example , or Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ or UK is citizen .
The unsuccessful asylum seeker parent can go back home to Africa or elsewhere if unsuccessful and the child who is citizen of the country can file for his/her parent to join him when he turns 18years.
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:39pm On Mar 28
Pascal9:
sleeping out in cold and rain is better than living in a flat in Nigeria, are you normal?
Yes am normal, i want to ask a question, can u sleep outside in nigeria With being kidnapped? Can u tell me one thing u can compare nigeria with portugal
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:40pm On Mar 28
004gist:

Come to Ireland and see students who couldn't finish their studies, who had exhausted their stay etc trying to claim asylum

Most came legally.

Am here I see the desperation to stay back after school or current visa

Ireland study visa is not that really flexible like the UK.. that's why they don't hav too many candidates coming in yearly...

Ireland doesn't hav budget to provide international students jobs after study.... it's simple study and go back home...
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:42pm On Mar 28
chaddy16:

I'm telling you bro. Nigeria is very blessed. I think the problem is that we are just selfish and less tolerant. Most Nigerians care more about themselves, how they'll make so much of money for showoff. They want to make poor people see them as God's. They're not willing to share, to employ, to create. Nigerians will rather spend millions on purchasing what they don't need other than giving someone money to start a business. They are too competitive. They don't want others to grow. That's the mentality and that's why people are migrating with huge investments put in it.

Security issues
Selfish government people
Corruptions

are one of the reasons making people runaway
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by chaddy16: 8:43pm On Mar 28
BigDawsNet:

Security issues
Selfish government people
Corruptions

are one of the reasons making people runaway
Are the government people not Nigerians also. Put the japarians in those positions and see if they'll not soo the same. This thing is a Nigerian thing. It's. In our blood
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:44pm On Mar 28
BigDawsNet:

Ireland study visa is not that really flexible like the UK.. that's why they don't hav too many candidates coming in yearly...

Ireland doesn't hav budget to provide international students jobs after study.... it's simple study and go back home...

I mean Nigerians are going there from England to seeks asylum
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28
Come back home. Tinubu has promised to do you palliatives. Don't miss it.
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Judolisco(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28
Ance4Liverpool:
You better not think of coming back to nigeria bcs sleeping in the street of portugal is better than who sleeps in nigeria flat
no dey cap.... There's nothing dignifying about sleeping outside
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28
BigDawsNet:
Apply for study, work, PR visas to avoid settling for asylum.. only few people will be approved...
He cannot apply for asylum and suddenly changes to a study, work or PR visa, That would indicate to the Portugues immigration that the whole asylum application, study, work and PR are all lies. If you applied for asylum, you stick with the application.
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 3seriez(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28
humilitypays:
Very neat environment, cleaner than Tinubu's residence in Aso Rock.

Black man is so dirty, do we have any city in Nigeria as clean as this despite the fact that this Portuguese city is harboring lots of homeless, jobless people, but still looks clean and organized?

Honestly there is a fundamental problem with the whole black race, it's not just about Nigeria, the entire black race have a problem from creation that only God can answer angry

You're going to far sef. Here in West Africa, Even Abidjan, Cote d'ivore is cleaner than any city in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:51pm On Mar 28
Judolisco:
no dey cap.... There's nothing dignifying about sleeping outside
Sleeping inside inseurity hunger and without light
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28
If they don't like it, they are free to go back to their countries, not by force to live in Portugal. There are no jobs in Portugal anyway, just farming, fruit picking or working in a vine yard.

Portugal is a tourist country.
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by bluefilm: 8:55pm On Mar 28
Ance4Liverpool:
You better not think of coming back to nigeria bcs sleeping in the street of portugal is better than who sleeps in nigeria flat

Says who?

This is such a dumb mentality
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:55pm On Mar 28
Calitoscassius:
He cannot apply for asylum and suddenly changes to a study, work or PR visa, That would indicate to the Portugues immigration that the whole asylum application, study, work and PR are all lies. If you applied for asylum, you still with the application.

I said potential travelers should apply for study or work visa when planning to move abroad instead of visit visa dat will only make dem settle for asylum
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:57pm On Mar 28
004gist:

I mean Nigerians are going there from England to seeks asylum

Yea.. I think it's a wrong move... tho the UK asylum is not suitable for dis guys as you will unable to work while waiting for response...

May God help our people allover d world
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:58pm On Mar 28
chaddy16:

Are the government people not Nigerians also. Put the japarians in those positions and see if they'll not soo the same. This thing is a Nigerian thing. It's. In our blood

Lol... but you know if $1 becomes #200 many people will return 😁

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Jidefido(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28
NairaOcean:
A Nigerian man has shed light on the distressing living conditions faced by immigrants who were not granted asylum in Portugal. The man, whose identity remains undisclosed for safety reasons, took to social media to showcase the dire circumstances in which many find themselves.

The video, which has since gone viral, reveals cramped and unsanitary living spaces where several individuals are forced to reside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cp5_c6yIBE

Rather to go through this harrowing ordeal of sleeping on the streets, I will return home. Swallow my pride and shame and come back home and face whatever humiliation. May I never go through in a bid to survive. God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Hezzyluv: 9:01pm On Mar 28
004gist:

Amen bro.
If UK be like this then how those countries u can't hear what they say be like
I have made it my duty now to counter and inform Nigerians it's better to be in Nigeria if u make 300k per month than abandoned it for japa

Really shocked shocked shocked

This one strong ooo shocked

Na so the UK done cast reach?
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Judolisco(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28
Ance4Liverpool:
Sleeping inside inseurity hunger and without light
as dat person dey outside, shey him get light? mosquito go bite am tired.. Snake fit bite am sef.... Dey play o
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Pascal9: 9:02pm On Mar 28
Ance4Liverpool:
Yes am normal, i want to ask a question, can u sleep outside in nigeria With being kidnapped? Can u tell me one thing u can compare nigeria with portugal
it's only a mad man that sleeps on gutter and it's a lunatic that turns himself to homeless degenarate, why must i sleep outside when i have a flat, you are a big idiot, simple.
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Mcslize: 9:03pm On Mar 28
richiemcgold:
Funny how some Nigerians ended up in the streets, after spending millions of naira to japa.

Why not investing the money on something here?

When you talk am so, it no sweet for your mouth? Mo na dey try learn how to differentiate illegal relocation from legal relocation.

Person pack bags and escaped through Libya to one Africa country and you wan use that one as criteria to judge Japa. Abeg, come off it. Talk another thing.
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by chaddy16: 9:04pm On Mar 28
BigDawsNet:

Lol... but you know if $1 becomes #200 many people will return 😁
🀣🀣🀣

I hope oooo. They'll return back sharply before #1 becomes $200.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Please check my siggy sirπŸ™

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Ance4Liverpool: 9:04pm On Mar 28
bluefilm:

Says who?

This is such a dumb mentality
You are the one that is dumb here. Can u tell me one thing portugal is not better than nigeria? This useless country dont have light, insecurity every where, no jobs,no food,no refinary, theres nothing good about this shit hole called nigeria and u said sleeping outside in portugal is not better than sleeping inside a room nigeria
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Ance4Liverpool: 9:06pm On Mar 28
Pascal9:
it's only a mad man that sleeps on gutter and it's a lunatic that turns himself to homeless degenarate, why must i sleep outside when i have a flat, you are a big idiot, simple.
Idiot is ur family name
Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by Jakama90(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28
Ance4Liverpool:
Big lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmet Ali-Γ‡elikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria / A Pastor Survived This Ghastly Motor Accident In Benue State. Photos / Traffic Warden Oludewa Sanni 'Samanja' Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.