Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ (4557 Views)

Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse / Lagos Is Safe For Igbos - Joe Igbokwe (ACN Publicity Secretary) / No More Safe To Send Money To Nigeria With Western Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by fortran12: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by johndavid1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
juman:

Yes. Nigeria is safe to visitors.

Nigeria is a big country. So there are many places that are safe.
make dem cum hide 4 my latrine grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:03am On Nov 17, 2011
One bottle beer for GEJ and his assurance team
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

I just came from a trip to the following state capitals:

Bauchi - Gombe - Jalingo - Yola.

These cities are as peaceful as you want to imagine. Even in Jalingo, we still had the time to go out drinking, getting back to the hotel late at night.

Last week, we were in Sokoto, Birnin Kebbi, Gusau and Katsina - these cities are as well as peaceful as you can imagine.

Dont hoodwink us with fears of Boko Haram, its not like they trail every human being with bombs all over the streets -

and for your information - we drove on the same roads you want everyone to fear.

Only lazy bones fear the unknown - if you have businesses doing in Nigeria - I guess you will want Nigeria closed down because of BH?

The reasoning faculty of some people here on NairaLand is very suspect. Extremely daft and without form.

Come on - keep quiet if you dont know what is happening. And FYI - we had no fear of BH and there was no single police officer with us.

Abeg- spare us with your tales of woe when in actual fact the only place you have ever been is your little space,

Fucking liar, wt da fuck? Beaf, Reuben Abati,
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2011
musKeeto:

Fucking liar, wt da fuck? Beaf, Reuben Abati,

tHAT to me looks like your father- begging for food?
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by success4(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

I doubt if you ever have any dint of respect for your own father, smh
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2011
success4:

I doubt if you ever have any dint of respect for your own father, smh

Go and ask your father. Daftie.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by success4(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

Go and ask your father. Daftie.

Cretin! Your parlance shows your background! Dummy of the year.
You told a lie and someone rebutted it, must you show how rotten you
are to the public? A product of BAD SYSTEM!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

Yeah. Your mom's still his biatch anyday,

success4:

What else do you expect from one who bears werepeleri yet claims to be from Ekiti? One who is defending a president and a party that have spent years and billions of naira sustaining darkness? All because the guy is a southerner.

Bombing officially began on Oct 1st last year. This is November 2011. No one is in jail yet and this cretin is boasting about a ficitious joyride he took.

With that, I promise not to reply to your trollish remark. Patients die in hospitals, students fail in schools, planes crash, I doubt Nairaland can provide a fool wisdom.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2011
success4:

slowpoke- so because a monkey said all I said was a lie means I should loose sleep because of his statement? Who cares if he thinks its a lie or not?

Let him stay there saying it is a lie while nin compoops like you agree with him. Who cares if you or him or others thinks its a lie?

He rebutted he - does he know me or live with me to have the capacity to rebut what i said? Animals.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2011
musKeeto:

Yeah. Your mom's still his biatch anyday,

What else do you expect from one who bears werepeleri yet claims to be from Ekiti? One who is defending a president and a party that have spent years and billions of naira sustaining darkness? All because the guy is a southerner.

Bombing officially began on Oct 1st last year. This is November 2011. No one is in jail yet and this cretin is boasting about a ficitious joyride he took.

With that, I promise not to reply to your trollish remark. Patients die in hospitals, students fail in schools, planes crash, I doubt Nairaland can provide a fool wisdom.

You have proved yourself to be a dunce and a goat in a cows skin - Yes, I am from Ekiti, I dont only claim I am from Ekiti - I am certain and sure and proud to be from Ekiti.

Now, do you think I will loose sleep because you think I took a "ficitious" joyride? ( he cant even spell correctly)-

Fools like this makes NairaLand a no go area for the wise - the fools who act like you makes it a no go area.

I dont have to prove to you dummy that I went to where I said I went, so, shove your tail in your stupid mouth.

And good for you for saying you wont reply. Goat.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by egift(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

These cities are as peaceful as you want to imagine. Even in Jalingo, we still had the time to go out drinking, getting back to the hotel late at night.

Last week, we were in Sokoto, Birnin Kebbi, Gusau and Katsina - these cities are as well as peaceful as you can imagine.

Dont hoodwink us with fears of Boko Haram, its not like they trail every human being with bombs all over the streets -

and for your information - we drove on the same roads you want everyone to fear.

Only lazy bones fear the unknown - if you have businesses doing in Nigeria - I guess you will want Nigeria closed down because of BH?

The reasoning faculty of some people here on NairaLand is very suspect. Extremely daft and without form.

Come on - keep quiet if you dont know what is happening. And FYI - we had no fear of BH and there was no single police officer with us.

Abeg- spare us with your tales of woe when in actual fact the only place you have ever been is your little space,

Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by egift(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by success4(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

slowpoke- so because a monkey said all I said was a lie means I should loose sleep because of his statement? Who cares if he thinks its a lie or not?

Let him stay there saying it is a lie while nin compoops like you agree with him. Who cares if you or him or others thinks its a lie?

He rebutted he - does he know me or live with me to have the capacity to rebut what i said? Animals.

You are KNOWN for spreading lies! Who are you?
Visit yaba-left for your treatment. Goat!
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by Litmus: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
Since so many posters are vociferous in their belief that the president is lying when he argues Nigeria is safe for visitors could we have evidence please of crime and violence perpetrated on visitors ?

When you're done i will post evidence of crimes and violence against visitors to the US, Britain, China, France South Africa so we all can compare and come to a conclusion if the President is relatively correct or incorrect in his claims.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by 9ijaMan: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
Litmus:

Since so many posters are vociferous in their belief that the president is lying when he argues Nigeria is safe for visitors could we have evidence please of crime and violence perpetrated on visitors ?

When you're done i will post evidence of crimes and violence against visitors to the US, Britain, China, France South Africa so we all can compare and come to a conclusion if the President is relatively correct or incorrect in his claims.
My friend in my line of work, I have foreign colleagues who were kidnapped and released after the company paid ransom money. I have also met numerous foreigners who were also kidnapped and some even tortured. To this day I still spend minutes and sometimes hours trying to explain why Nigeria is not as bad as their media paints us.

Suggesting the GEJ is not lying can only be likened to saying UMYA is still Nigeria's president.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
Thank God I dont have to look for feeding money from you all who think I am telling a lie.

Who cares? LOL. The onus of proof lies on you - not on me. If I come tell una say I toured America, na die una go die because of me.

Person go somewhere, you siddon behind your cheap computer, they call am lier. Who has a problem? You or me?

You.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
success4:

You are KNOWN for spreading lies! Who are you?
Visit yaba-left for your treatment. Goat!

LOL. The thing pain this one well well.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
egift:

Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
the only safe place in nigeria is aso rock

why else did gej hold change of guard ceremony there instead of in eagle square on oct 1st?
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by success4(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

LOL. The thing pain this one well well.

[size=28pt][b]ROFLMAO[/size][/b]
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

You have proved yourself to be a dunce and a goat in a cows skin - Yes, I am from Ekiti, I dont only claim I am from Ekiti - I am certain and sure and proud to be from Ekiti.

Now, do you think I will loose sleep because you think I took a "ficitious" joyride? ( he cant even spell correctly)-

Fools like this makes NairaLand a no go area for the wise - the fools who act like you makes it a no go area.

I dont have to prove to you dummy that I went to where I said I went, so, shove your tail in your silly mouth.

And good for you for saying you wont reply. Goat.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by Pataki: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
Arindin President that could not immediately attend to the UN Bombing

Arindin President that cannot even visit Jos upon all the war and terror they are suffering there.

Arindin President that cannot even go to Makurdi to talk to his fellow Nigerians.

Arindin President that could not even organize Nigeria's 51st Independence ceremony at Eagle Square.

Arindin President that cannot even travel to Bayelsa state for HIS OWN brother's wedding?

Arindin President is now stating Nigeria is safe?? cheesy

This Arindin President has taken S.T.U.P.I.D.T.Y to a whole new definition! na wa oh! grin
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by coogar: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

you are a consummate tool!

so because you were lucky enough not to have been murdered by boko haram in few dinghy beer parlours you went to now means nigeria is safe.
are you saying you covered the length/breadth of the 4 states you mentioned and you can confirm these places are peaceful?
you are a product of a failed educational system.
what an arsewipe!
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by Pataki: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
When you have an animal as a President caged inside Aso Rock; special thanks to Boko Haram for that, expect all forms of asinine, inane, and animalistic drivel from such a confused being.

Gosh, how I so wish 2015 was just next year. angry
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
coogar:

so because you were lucky enough not to have been murdered by boko haram in few dinghy beer parlours you went to now means nigeria is safe.
are you saying you covered the length/breadth of the 4 states you mentioned and you can confirm these places are peaceful?
what an arsewipe!

My favorite troll tongue, longest time. Hw u dey? E don tey we argue o,

No waste time for this weRape-Sense, just one of those dudes that finds it difficult to make a convincing argument, then resorts to name calling and the likes. wink
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2011
coogar:

what an arsewipe!

Hey imbec il e- you just woke up from your deep slumber after sleeping with your mother?

Product of a lunatic- you arent only a fool but a deranged maggot who takes pleasure in sleeping with his mother.

So using your own deranged analogy - because two or three states have had security issues, then, the entire country is unsafe? Arse hole mo ther fu cker.

If you think you can just come from no where on a cheap laptop or phone and call people names - oh boy - u sure got it coming. Bring it on and you will be thought a lesson. Maggot.

Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by coogar: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

Hey imbec il e- you just woke up from your deep slumber after sleeping with your mother?

Product of a lunatic- you arent only a fool but a deranged maggot who takes pleasure in sleeping with his mother.

the exact rebuttal i expect from a homoerotic nuisance like yourself.
if your biological mother wasn't disvirgined by a gorilla, i would have been surprised. . . .but since i know the truth. . .none of your spineless comments can move me an inch! product of a failed educational system.

musKeeto:

My favorite troll tongue, longest time. Hw u dey? E don tey we argue o,

No waste time for this weRape-Sense, just one of those dudes that finds it difficult to make a convincing argument, then resorts to name calling and the likes. wink

the truth is you are not any different from werepelice. . . . .y'all are siamese twins co-joined by brain cavity.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2011
No wonder- LOL.

I will buy your entire family with my certificate from a failed education system. Yeah - your entire household - noone is enough to wipe my shoe - lunatic.

You took on the wrong guy- if you have bullied others and they keep quiet- then you got this one wrong- product of a leaking CD.

Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
All these little i di ots on NairaLand just wont stop getting on people's nerves. You make a comment and the next thing the deranged animal does is to call you names just for what reason? and he wants you to keep quiet for coming out of his cheap house, on a cheap laptop or phone and begin to call you names? Hell no. If you call me one name - expect to be called a million other names, from you yourself, to your father, mother and entire lineage.

It is a public forum where freedom of speech reigns, so, be ready to receive loads of insults in return for any insult you give.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by coogar: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

No wonder- LOL.

I will buy your entire family with my certificate from a failed education system. Yeah - your entire household - noone is enough to wipe my shoe - lunatic.

You took on the wrong guy- if you have bullied others and they keep quiet- then you got this one wrong- product of a leaking CD.

you cannot even buy yourself quality education, you wanna buy my entire household?

you product of a cheap drunk f[i]u[/i]ck - the product of another poverty-stricken nigerian male with malnourished brain who thinks he can feed the public with his myopic information!
i blame your mother for allowing the y chromosomes to fuse with her x chromosomes. she should have taken you with a bottle of guinness stout and prevent the conception of an indolent bastardo like yourself. your parents should chair the association of mental handicaps for the next 200 years!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaino's multiple voters cards (Pictures) / Apapa Explosion Was Terrorist Bomb Blast. Shocking!! / Boko Haram Suspects Arrive Ekwulobia Prison, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.