Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ (4555 Views)

Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse / Lagos Is Safe For Igbos - Joe Igbokwe (ACN Publicity Secretary) / No More Safe To Send Money To Nigeria With Western Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2011

Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by coogar: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

yes, this is exactly what i intend reducing you to.
next time, you would look properly before you spew balderdash. i would have weighed heavy on you but i pity the donor of your y-chromosomes.
geriatric simpleton like yourself. you won't read, you won't listen - all you do is continue to feed us with baloney synonymous to what agberos dicsuss at cms bus-stop.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
All this cos of a lie? Were, u just met your match although coogars trolling abilities go beyond just annoyance, u end up pitying the pple he shares his offline life with, cant stay anonymous ten tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by werepeLeri: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2011
^^^

Match on NairaLand - LOL. You over rate people in here.

If your mind tells you its a lie- what do I care? Keep making yourself important in other people's matter.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ by cjfavour(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2011
safe to visitors but not safe to Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hhmm, This Thing Going On In Uganda? See what woman and woman are doing! Pics... / Douglas Rd, Owerri, Imo State. Dirty(photos) / See How Long It Took Pdp's Govt. To Sign The Budget Into Law From Year 2000-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.