Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu (24113 Views)

5 APC Chieftains Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara / Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28
LordIsaac:
Jagaban 501 should be an advanced Political Science course studied from Masters level. grin
Oya go study am na.
You dey forbid do masters for Tinubu's politics?

Abeg no disgrace yourself outside. No Course code at masters level starts with 5. At least not in a Nigerian University.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by LordIsaac(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28
uniquelyspecial:

Oya go study am na.
You dey forbid do masters for Tinubu's politics?

Abeg no disgrace yourself outside. No Course code at masters level starts with 5. At least not in a Nigerian University.
I see. I have done one that began with 5.

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Trojan8(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28
The same clown Atiku threw away presidency for.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Day169: 6:57pm On Mar 28
EmperorCaesar:
Uche secondus?
I understand the psychological need to associate with winners cause i am currently doing that too

Lets keep dissociating ourselves from failure

History will never remember the man who came second cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have a point here.
I had opined some years ago that Mr Uche changed his last name from "Secondus" to 'Festus', which perhaps may've changed his fortunes. cheesy
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by YesDaddy1: 7:03pm On Mar 28
Shebi una dey see formation now. grin
The other time I was telling a noisemaker that when push comes to shove, una go realise say sim fubara self na tinubu pikin, not only wike

Na only obidients remain wey never realize say at the national stage, there's nothing like APC, PDP sdp or nnpp, na personal interest reign supreme!

Nor be by gragra.
cool
Ofunaofu:

grin grin grin

slimfit1:
Political prostitution no ideology

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by YesDaddy1: 7:15pm On Mar 28
Hehehehehe....na u nor read the tin well well.
Tinubu, if you had known him well-well, is NOT a man known for betrayal. You can 'velify'.

So long as u 'work' for him, he will never 'bitlay' you. He has gotten BOTH wike and fubara in his camp las-las!

He's to politically advanced to put mouth in fight wet nor consyn am. Why shd he support wike over fubara or vice versa when he can get the two politicians for the price of one?? which is exactly what he has just done!

Its a win-win situation for him!
cool
Mayflowa:

You should read it again. He actually dump Wike to support Fubara. I know the title is confusing

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by khattab02: 8:06pm On Mar 28
michlins:
Fubara is on a very lone path like this. Wike is signing not players but coaches like this in this transfer window
grin grin grin
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by blacknp(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28
LordIsaac:
Jagaban 501 should be an advanced Political Science course studied from Masters level. grin
Sporty Bet.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by 7upnigeria: 8:26pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Expect more of such.

Atiku is clearly not fit for leadership.

After Supreme Court threw out his inadmissible deposition which is unrecognized by Nigerian law, Atiku granted an ill-fated press conference after taking advise from Dele Momodu and Phrank Shaibu. After the press conference, Atiku disappeared. When there was crisis between Wike and Fubara, Atiku did not even issue a press statement or try to intervene. He never visited anyone who worked for him to say thank you.

What I expected from Atiku was to make sure he kept his base. He ought to have met all these people to ensure they were still with him. By refusing to do that, small carrot now, they'd shift loyalties. Atiku has no business losing those who worked in his campaign council.

Like I advised Atiku, he needs to avoid the following persons who give him bad advise and mislead him:

You must be a political clown with the advise you gave Atiku. Who will Atiku now associate with or take advise from, is it you and your family members?
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Mayflowa(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28
YesDaddy1:
Hehehehehe....na u nor read the tin well well.
Tinubu, if you had known him well-well, is NOT a man known for betrayal. You can 'velify'.

So long as u 'work' for him, he will never 'bitlay' you. He has gotten BOTH wike and fubara in his camp las-las!

He's to politically advanced to put mouth in fight wet nor consyn am. Why shd he support wike over fubara or vice versa when he can get the two politicians for the price of one?? which is exactly what he has just done!

Its a win-win situation for him!
cool

I was referring to Muchin who said Fubara is on a lone path. If Fubara is in Tinubu camp, then he is not on a lone path

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by rumu3485: 8:45pm On Mar 28
Your mama nyash

7upnigeria:

You must be a political clown with the advise you gave Atiku. Who will Atiku now associate with or take advise from, is it you and your family members?
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by emkz: 8:47pm On Mar 28
7upnigeria:

I'd indulge you only this once.

Buhari had his associates from as far back as 2003. These guys helped him win the presidency in 2015. They include Isa Funtua, Mamman Daura, Sarki Abba, Abba Kyari, his driver and cook, yo mention a few. There was even one Coomasie guy. Then Buba Galadima before he messed up.

Tinubu kept his associates close like Wale Edun, Tunde Fashola, Yemi Osinbajo, Yemi Cardoso, Segun Osoba, Bisi Akande, James Faleke, Kemi Nelson (before she passed), Peter Odili and so many others.

But we can't point out to Atiku's closest associates from 2003. Most of the people I listed are new kids in the block, some of whom never believed in Atiku with the way they are abandoning him. Atiku needed to have kept Senator Ben Obi very close. Ben Murray Bruce, Bukola Saraki, and he had no business losing Tinubu as an associate. He blew it after 2007 elections when he returned to PDP.

Finally, Atiku had no business losing a great orator like Segun Sowunmi. That dude gave the Buhari campaign a tough time in 2019 elections. But clowns took over Atiku's campaign with one person feigning death to mock a presidential candidate.

Now of the names I listed, where is Daniel Bwala today? Where is Obaigbena? Where is Don Pedro Obaseki? Where is David Hundeyin? Where is Timi Phrank? Did they ever believe in Atiku?

Where is Ifeanyi Okowa?
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Nchenches: 9:09pm On Mar 28
Atiku is like he wants PDP be buried before he retires from election politics of Nigeria.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by PHAYOL81: 9:27pm On Mar 28
I think someone just saw the light. Welcome aboard, Chief Secondus.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by 77up(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28
tuoyoojo:
Mchww!!
is this news
What is the economic value of his support
You will be the one to announce how important his support is if it was Obi they came up to support.

Obid.iots and their darling daddy, the fraud of Agulu will cry in 2027 more than they did in 2023 because certainly, that hypocrite yes daddy in black will never be Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Kurugu92(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28
LordIsaac:
wike should calm down and learn from jagaban to know why people who benefited politically from him are so rude, who is secondus if not wike
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Deogratiasfx: 10:02pm On Mar 28
flexyrule:
You'd think that they care about you...

They're only after their pockets..

PDP/APC/LP/SDP etc... They don't care!

Na anywhere wey belle face.

So you spend time online defending people who would never consider you for a 5m contract.

Common 5m ooooo

Sometimes I just laugh at people who spend time defending Nigerian politicians... Shameless people with no atom of shame, Na hin you dey defend?

Best thing right now, is to get involved ooooo. So that you can have access to the gold mine. No be to siddon for one village dey type plenty grammar on top people wey no give any fu*ck about you.

Leave the gullible APC supporters: they will insult anyone who tries to criticize their slave masters and the sad truth is, they don't even know them
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by phemray(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Expect more of such.

After Supreme Court threw out his inadmissible deposition which is unrecognized by Nigerian law, Atiku granted an ill-fated press conference after taking advise from Dele Momodu and Phrank Shaibu. After the press conference, Atiku disappeared. When there was crisis between Wike and Fubara, Atiku did not even issue a press statement or try to intervene. He never visited anyone who worked for him to say thank you.

What I expected from Atiku was to make sure he kept his base. He ought to have met all these people to ensure they were still with him. By refusing to do that, small carrot now, they'd shift loyalties. Atiku has no business losing those who worked in his campaign council.

Like I advised Atiku, he needs to avoid the following persons who give him bad advise and mislead him:

Lolzz, in all these names, it's this Arise owner that makes me laugh because I don't know what rufai oseni and Co will be singing when their boss declares support for Tinubu soon.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by AareGaa: 10:38pm On Mar 28
slimfit1:
Political prostitution no ideology

They are emulating Peter Hoebee
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by tuoyoojo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28
77up:
You will be the one to announce how important his support is if it was Obi they came up to support.

Obid.iots and their darling daddy, the fraud of Agulu will cry in 2027 more than they did in 2023 because certainly, that hypocrite yes daddy in black will never be Nigeria president.

Who be this one bayi

Na wetin dey share give una for una WhatsApp group to broadcast be that

See as you carry another man matter for head like gala

Person when nor send you at all
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 12:14am On Mar 29
Politics
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by AareGaa: 8:10am On Mar 29
bassdow:
I don dey think this thing since wey Tinubu turn Peace Maker between Wike vs Fubara, say Tinubu fit slowly leach Wike of all his slaves Supporters

Tinubu does not betray his benefactors.

Go and look his antecedents since he came on scene in 1992.

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Hangulsaram: 8:54am On Mar 29
chopnaira:
Just today Some LP members of state assembly dumped Labour for PDP in Enugu. I see Otti returning back home to APC in the near future. GRV and Baba Datti returning home to PDP as well.

As for Peter Obi, he is now an outcast in PDP, he may move to KOWA or SDP anytime from now as Oye's and Ojukwu's curse is still following him around. Best for him to return to APGA to break the curse, and build the party to a national one instead of looking for rice wey don done.
He can never be an outcast instead PDP will be begging him to return and be their flag bearer for 2027 election.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by 77up(m): 9:57am On Mar 29
tuoyoojo:

Who be this one bayi

Na wetin dey share give una for una WhatsApp group to broadcast be that

See as you carry another man matter for head like gala

Person when nor send you at all
Yes you are right , e no send me and who no send me no fit be my President.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by iamdapsyj(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29
Melagros:
COMRADES, disregard this news, it's fake, the op is mischievous. Non of the party stalwarts defected to apc

Where in the report did you read that they defected to the APC? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by PropertyBuying(f): 7:12pm On Mar 29
You're on point grin
LordIsaac:
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by MamaletASO: 9:03pm On Mar 31
How on earth could you join yourself with a Dele Momodu'
The name self is demoralizing and defective.

I guess Atiku got it wrong with all bunch of idi*ots that he surrounded himself with...

Bunch of same feathers flocks .........
emkz:
Expect more of such.

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Apel147(m): 9:44am On Apr 02
30 seconds mistake that should have been averted if your father and mother decided to make use of that cheap 50naira condoms.. 😜😜😜😜
obi no go still be president πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

rumu3485:
Your mama nyash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja / NBM Of Africa To BBC: We Are Not Cultists, Your Documentary Is Libelous / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.