Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu (24101 Views)

5 APC Chieftains Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara / Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Idun2024(f): 5:06pm On Mar 28
Hehehe

Ashiwaju Jagaban ekun oko farao

At the mention of Tinubu, they all bow including the headless mob

5 Likes

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by hslbroker2(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28
EmperorCaesar:
Uche secondus?
I understand the psychological need to associate with winners cause i am currently doing that too

Lets keep dissociating ourselves from failure

History will never remember the man who came second cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 5:07pm On Mar 28
Customer, come buy market, na. I get correct one today.

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by KennethOkonkwo: 5:08pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Expect more of such.

Atiku is clearly not fit for leadership.

After Supreme Court threw out his inadmissible deposition which is unrecognized by Nigerian law, Atiku granted an ill-fated press conference after taking advise from Dele Momodu and Phrank Shaibu. After the press conference, Atiku disappeared. When there was crisis between Wike and Fubara, Atiku did not even issue a press statement or try to intervene. He never visited anyone who worked for him to say thank you.

What I expected from Atiku was to make sure he kept his base. He ought to have met all these people to ensure they were still with him. By refusing to do that, small carrot now, they'd shift loyalties. Atiku has no business losing those who worked in his campaign council.

Like I advised Atiku, he needs to avoid the following persons who give him bad advise and mislead him:

Atiku is very poor in human relationships which is actually TINUBU greatest asset.

Atiku believes his profile as founding father of PDP,former VP and money can get him anything in
PDP.

He did the same thing in 2019 and 2023 too.he will abandon PDP and come back in 4yrs after to come and collect ticket and the mumus will queue behind him

6 Likes

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by faceland: 5:08pm On Mar 28
AmazingELixir:
grin

Hunger is a bad thing....Seconds can't endure it anymore grin

This man has wives and children with certain standards of living that they must maintain. E no eazii.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:09pm On Mar 28
faceland:
7 to 8 years is a long time to be unemployed my brother.
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Mar 28
Two Party System is dealt with a nasty blow. Since 2011 - 2012, we have been having a dwindling multiparty system and by 2019 we are reduced to two party system with a weakened opposition.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by faceland: 5:11pm On Mar 28
ChiefOloye:
This is winter transfer. It doesn't end well, most times.

True, it's like fare weather friends.
You know they are not solid but they can make themselves useful (or earn the political benefits they are seeking).
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Betanaija42moro: 5:14pm On Mar 28
chopnaira:
Just today Some LP members of state assembly dumped Labour for PDP in Enugu. Isee Otti returning back home to APC in the near future. GRV and Baba Datti returning home to PDP as well.

As for Peter Obi, he is now an outcast in PDP, he may move to KOWA or SDP anytime from now as Oye's and Ojukwu's curse is still following him around. Best for him to return to APGA to break the curse and build the party to a national one instead of looking for rice wey don done.
Trash!
Out of point. You can not even read and comprehend this simple write up
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:16pm On Mar 28
Betanaija42moro:

Trash!
Out of point. You can not even read and comprehend this simple write up
Cry us a river. grin

3 Likes

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by lildush(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28
Hmmmmmm sapa no be person mate oooo🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Charly68: 5:17pm On Mar 28
Where is Atiku in the land ? He has gone back to run his business in Dubai.. when the time for.politics comes ,he would return with bilions to win the party's primary and start from where he stopped again . PDP really messed up with their benefactor in the last election. They threw out Wike who did his best to sustain the party during famine. Thanks be Fubara but I don't think he can shoulder what Wike did while in power. It is not easy ..

4 Likes

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Mayflowa(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28
michlins:
Fubara is on a very lone path like this. Wike is signing not players but coaches like this in this transfer window

You should read it again. He actually dump Wike to support Fubara. I know the title is confusing
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by emkz: 5:20pm On Mar 28
KennethOkonkwo:

Atiku is very poor in human relationships which is actually TINUBU greatest asset.

Atiku believes his profile as founding father of PDP,former VP and money can get him anything in
PDP.

He did the same thing in 2015 and 2019 too.he will abandon PDP and come back in 4yrs after to come and collect ticket and the mumus will queue behind him

You are right.

Atiku seems to forget that the young turks in the party will come of age in 2027. They'd rather Tinubu gets a 2nd term to take their chance in 2031. It would not be an easy ride for Atiku to get the ticket again.

Right now, there is no rallying point within the PDP as the party looks like a rudderless ship. Saraki needs to step up now or Bala Mohammed. If not, 2027 would be an easy ride for Tinubu as he cultivates relationships with PDP governors.

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Betanaija42moro: 5:21pm On Mar 28
chopnaira:

Cry us a river. grin
Wetin concern me and the suffering that you are passing through in Nigeria
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28
it's win win for BAT
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Teenaira: 5:21pm On Mar 28
tuoyoojo:
Mchww!!
is this news
What is the economic value of his support

Oh, I see. You can't buy rice with it, may be you can buy garri if you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:23pm On Mar 28
Betanaija42moro:

Wetin concern me and the suffering that you are passing through in Nigeria
Then stop crying and wailing on Nigeria's issue Mr Betnaija cool

3 Likes

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by frugal(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Expect more of such.

Atiku is clearly not fit for leadership.

After Supreme Court threw out his inadmissible deposition which is unrecognized by Nigerian law, Atiku granted an ill-fated press conference after taking advise from Dele Momodu and Phrank Shaibu. After the press conference, Atiku disappeared. When there was crisis between Wike and Fubara, Atiku did not even issue a press statement or try to intervene. He never visited anyone who worked for him to say thank you.

What I expected from Atiku was to make sure he kept his base. He ought to have met all these people to ensure they were still with him. By refusing to do that, small carrot now, they'd shift loyalties. Atiku has no business losing those who worked in his campaign council.

Like I advised Atiku, he needs to avoid the following persons who give him bad advise and mislead him:

He refused to make peace with Wike after the primaries, and completely dismissed Obidients who were his primary base in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Creditalerts: 5:26pm On Mar 28
Belle infrastructure
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Svoboda(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28
This move will further neutralize wike.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Wainey: 5:33pm On Mar 28
Bimpe29:
Two Party System is dealt with a nasty blow. Since 2011 - 2012, we have been having a dwindling multiparty system and by 2019 we are reduced to two party system with a weakened opposition.
from 2011 to 2014, we have only PDP, the rest are just dead part that can't win more than a state.
2014 brought strong opposition and that opposition took power, 2023 brought two powerful opposition.

Our current system is far better than 2012.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28
When I told people that Atiku would finally bury PDP with his ambition to rule Nigeria, y'all insulted me...!

Opposition is Gone!!!

Tinubu's reelection is already a foregone conclusion... He doesn't even need to campaign at all. cool

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by CoronaVirusPro: 5:42pm On Mar 28
Men who are certain about the future.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by coins501(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28
michlins:
Fubara is on a very lone path like this. Wike is signing not players but coaches like this in this transfer window
Lol, didn't you read the write up.
People wey pin with Sim like needle inside sewing machine.
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Hezmatosky: 5:59pm On Mar 28
Hunger is bad grin
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by shaqhead: 6:06pm On Mar 28
EmperorCaesar:
Uche secondus?
I understand the psychological need to associate with winners cause i am currently doing that too

Lets keep dissociating ourselves from failure

History will never remember the man who came second cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol cheesy
Someone said he is signing "coaches" Secondus as coach? Hmm
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Kam2021: 6:07pm On Mar 28
Why I will always support the FCT minister..barrister Wike..Hes not anywhere belle face ..not someunstable politician's in Rivers state. Fubara should be careful sef..

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Jayhome24: 6:22pm On Mar 28
Seriously we have told Atiku from the start he should not contest for 2023 General election it is Southern presidency turn but he went defiant and we dumped him and we wim still dump him agai in 2027 that is it.

In addition, no Southern president will ever suffers administrative short-changed and humiliation Gej suffered so Tinubu will spend 8 years in power .

1 Like

Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by Omalicious1: 6:29pm On Mar 28
Kosisochukwu12:
BREAKING: Secondus, PDP chieftains dump Atiku, Wike, declare support for Tinubu, Fubara

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-secondus-pdp-chieftains-dump-atiku-wike-declare-support-for-tinubu-fubara/

Sapa is real
Re: Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu by ekhai(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28
Kosisochukwu12:
BREAKING: Secondus, PDP chieftains dump Atiku, Wike, declare support for Tinubu, Fubara

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-secondus-pdp-chieftains-dump-atiku-wike-declare-support-for-tinubu-fubara/
MORE ANTI PARTY SANCTION LOADING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Committees: Reps Reject Dogara’s Appointments - Punch / Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / Border Closure: Obasanjo Says Benin Republic Must Mend Its Ways With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.