Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies (55705 Views)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? / Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by yinkbell: 7:38am On Mar 29
pol23:
Ooni ile Dele.
The story was that the Magician turn to Crocodile and sadly wasn’t able to turn back to human.
After several days and many rituals, the man died as a crocodile and sadly had a baby shortly before passing away.
Is the crocodile baby their family member?
That question remains unanswpered.

Are you from Ibadan?
I remember back then, while we're still kids, we used to go and watch the crocodile.
I learnt, the man used to be a soldier; he brought the baby crocodile home from war(possibly Nigeria civil war).
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by pol23: 7:57am On Mar 29
yinkbell:

Are you from Ibadan?
I remember back then, while we're still kids, we used to go and watch the crocodile.
I learnt, the man used to be a soldier; he brought the baby crocodile home from war(possibly Nigeria civil war).
I’ve never heard that version of the story.
My family was a bit close to them.
I’m talking about late 80’s.
That was the popular story.
I could remember one of his Son nearly attack a passerby with cutlass because he threw stone at the Croc just to see it moves.
I could still verify my version of this story from my dad because we never get to talk about it for over 30 years….
It’s a popular story we all knew, there seems to be no reason to verify till this morning when you have a different version.
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by Henryfortune(m): 8:25am On Mar 29
wrongman665:
Tinubu mate.

And you have families too....it's a shm
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by Hezmatosky: 9:38am On Mar 29
wrongman665:
Tinubu mate.
Siiiiiiii hey you come, wa nbi bai, what are you going? Make you no just try enter Lagos again
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by Aleem26(m): 9:50am On Mar 29
Who started the years count
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by kestolove95(m): 10:19am On Mar 29
ncoolsome:

Pepper wetin,something they want to bury and do 7 days prayer for.
waste of meat
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by shotuns: 10:37am On Mar 29
ThIS notable croc supposed to be preserved as a relic in the museum, but Nigeria happened to him.
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by Real2088: 1:53pm On Mar 29
TOPCRUISE:
If not taken care properly there are some wild animals that see you as the pet and not the other way round. When they see you getting fatter, then they chose a day to make their harvest

grin grin
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by Dagger111(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29
Chukwuka319:
Rest in peace,dear God's Killing Machine.
Crocodiles are very long lived creatures like tortoises, though the latter very much outlive these perfect killers of the rivers,lakes and seas.
Crocodiles can live for a year without food,all thanks to their slow metabolism, and can lie motionless for hours on land.They range in size from the 1.5-1.9 m(4.9-6.2 ft) two species of dwarf crocodiles endemic to Africa, to the massively huge 6m(20ft) Saltwater Crocodile found in the tropical Indo-Pacific waters and coastal areas of India,SE Asia including Indonesia, Australia, and many Pacific Islands of Melanesia including New Caledonia, Solomon Islands,Fiji , Vanuatu.
There are about 18 species of crocodiles including the mentioned species.

Who ask you? Shoshosho
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by yinkbell: 2:29pm On Mar 29
pol23:

I could remember one of his Son nearly attack a passerby with cutlass because he threw stone at the Croc just to see it moves.
I could still verify my version of this story from my dad because we never get to talk about it for over 30 years….
It’s a popular story we all knew, there seems to be no reason to verify till this morning when you have a different version.

Anyways, it's been long. It's one of the stories I picked up from the street.
I stand to be corrected.
The pics up there really showed the croc has grown so big. Back in the he days, it's size isn't up to this.

How are you doing my brother from Ibadan?
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by Chukwuka319(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29
Dagger111:

Who ask you? Shoshosho
Ahhh! Frustrated mad dog, why are you barking and foaming at the mouth?
🤣🤣
What ignited your madness,Shoshosho?
Frustrated animal, please am not the cause of your frustrated miserable excuse of a life you are living.
If it's too much, drink Sniper or walk in front of a speeding train or articulated vehicle.
Barking demented dog,do you need a choke chain?
I have dozens of them.
Frustrated, demented animal.
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by Guidedee(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29
pol23:

Actually it's your own version that's false while his is more correct. And also the croc's age is around 100 years, If we read the story and comprehend; it's stated that it was brought to the compound in 1940 not born in 1940. AWA NI OMO-OLA L'OJE, OMO APEWAAJOYE. OMO BUNI-BUNI AB'EEBU WONTI-WONTI. OMO RIN-NI RIN-NI AB'ERIN POYEKE-POYEKE. OMO LAAMEESE. OMO ARIDI-OGO-L'OGUN. OMO JOGI-L'ORO AKANDEMUSO. OMO AROYIN OGUN BARA F'AGBE. OMO SAA-SAA L'OJE NI MOFIM'EYE WAA MU'MI ODO L'ONPETU. OMO-OSONU'LE O GB'AALO. EMI O NII S'AALO F'ENI TI KO FERAN MI. K'APE EEJANU OLU-OJE SAN ABI KOSAN, BI KO BA SAN, ARUN L'ODA. A O R'ODO OJE L'OLA, A O FE BAAMU YAN-YAN......
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by tuzle(m): 2:48am On Mar 30
laivwire:
Why does an 84 year old crocodile look so small?
have u seen a y big 84 year old human? As things grow old, they tend to shrink
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by laivwire(m): 7:08am On Mar 30
tuzle:
have u seen a y big 84 year old human? As things grow old, they tend to shrink
Not with Crocs.
Re: 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies by productsrules(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.
With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, chat me up through (zero eight zero six four six five four one one six) for details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. / Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) / Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.