Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack (21897 Views)

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by enemyofprogress: 4:10am On Mar 29
Israel kill all the modafokn terrorists and all their sinpatizers especially those from Nigeria

By this time 2000 years ago, Judas the Igala man don dey plan to betray JESUS 😏😏😝😜🤣🤣
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Encyclopedia1: 4:41am On Mar 29
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist indeed.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by jumpmasta(m): 5:27am On Mar 29
Holiness2100:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/artc-palestinian-islamic-jihad-terrorist-admits-to-raping-woman-during-oct-7-attack
Yet Dr Muminah, my female Junior colleague thinks Hamas are doing the right thing . Na wah for terrorist sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Krismas(m): 5:29am On Mar 29
SunMusk:
The land is not for the Arabs, thy migrated same way thy invade north Africa and call it their own. Unfortunately thy don't develop the mandatory Palestine the Jews buy most of the land thy live in. Do your research. The place was changed from Judaea to Palestine by the Roman Emperor. The land belongs to the Jews. History tells us the land belongs to the Jews.
grin Listen to yourself. Judaea was changed to Palestine by Romans? Then, Palestinians are Judaeans.
Jew means dweller in Judaea. It had nothing to do with religion. Just as a Nigerian can be Christian Muslim or Sango worshipper.
The real Jew therefore is the Palestinian. And Palestinians are not Arabs. Arabs are those who dwell in the Arabian peninsula. Palestinians do not have Arab genes. Equally, these so called Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi Jews, but NOTHING is Ashkenazi about them. They are all from Eastern Europe and have zero connection to the traditional land of Judaea
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Johnjustice: 5:56am On Mar 29
Castrate him, and chop him into bits, so he watches dogs eats his body parts while he dies slowly.

The world must terrorize terrorists, eliminate them all, with their sympathizers and all they own.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:46am On Mar 29
Holiness2100:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/artc-palestinian-islamic-jihad-terrorist-admits-to-raping-woman-during-oct-7-attack
israeli propaganda news, May God judge these evil racist israelites and their silly black supporters, that they(israelis) dont even like... Perish judah...

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by zinaunreal(m): 6:52am On Mar 29
ozoneboy:
I just hope Peace will rain,two state option should be forced down the throat of both Israel and Palestinians

Not possible. Can you live with such evil called Israel? Palestine will be free

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by zinaunreal(m): 6:54am On Mar 29
Johnjustice:
Castrate him, and chop him into bits, so he watches dogs eats his body parts while he dies slowly.

The world must terrorize terrorists, eliminate them all, with their sympathizers and all they own.

That's the fate of your generation not Palestine
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Johnjustice: 6:57am On Mar 29
zinaunreal:

That's the fate of your generation not Palestine
Zombie head slamming slave of Arabs, Arabs see Africa Muslims as their conquered slaves, you see how they treat you anyhow when you go for hajj grin

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by predictor1: 7:02am On Mar 29
Many Nigerians, especially christians, who know nothing think this is a war between Islam and Christianity. I see them supporting Israel blindly. grin
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Sctests: 7:05am On Mar 29
YesDaddyTill203:
Rubbish propaganda from another brainless religious fanatical mumu.

No amount of propaganda will change the fact that Isreal is an apartheid terrorist state.
New poll just showed today that most Americans are now against these Isreal terrorist bast@rds. And these are their biggest supporters that they are losing.
Las las na only the brainwashed religious fanatical fake jews of Nigeria that will remain as their supporters.

Kpofurudeen, you Muslims are bloody rapists.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by zinaunreal(m): 7:22am On Mar 29
Johnjustice:

Zombie head slamming slave of Arabs, Arabs see Africa Muslims as their conquered slaves, you see how they treat you anyhow when you go for hajj grin
.you're referring to your generations and so shall you roam the earth in poverty
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Johnjustice: 7:40am On Mar 29
zinaunreal:

.you're referring to your generations and so shall you roam the earth in poverty
Die a matry and go Bleep 77 demons grin
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Justiceleague1: 8:03am On Mar 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. Victory to Donald Trump. Israel is reaping the fruit of what they have been sowing. It's the law of nature as well as the law of God.

If you sow EVIL, expect to reap EVIL . If you sow GOOD, expect to reap GOOD. Simple as A,B,C.
Zebulum is one of Israel's sons grin
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:10am On Mar 29
IDF give him instant Judgement let him go Bleep his 72 Virgins stop wasting time ...
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by 99thEnemy(m): 8:11am On Mar 29
SunMusk:
Bethlehem use to be 80% Christians but now around 20%or less, did you know who kill them Muslims, Jesus is Jewish but his land his claim by the Palestine not is brothers the Jews. What re you arguing for my brother, what.... don you see. The truth is clear, it is in your front. Jesus Christ of Narezeth is Jewish, the land belongs to his brethren the Jews. The Arab should have accepted the partition, then fight the Jews but no, thy thought thy will kill the Jews has promised to them by their Arabs brothers. Now we have the Nakba. The Arab Palestinians are not victims. Never never. The truth will be revealed on the Judgement day. Stand for truth. The Jews hate Christianity but the truth is the land belong to them. The where exile from the land. But then shockly the Arab that migrated never developed it to become a country of their own, the Jews bought most of the land back. For peace the land was shared. Arab says thy were cheated. And re still suffering. Egypt and Jordan occupied the land refused to create a state for the Arab Palestine. Why did Egypt and Jordan didn't create a Palestinian state when thy occupied it. History tells me the land belongs to the Jews, Islamic writing shows the land belongs to the Jews, then Jesus of Narezeth live in this very land as a Jew. His tomb is in Israel, so why are you against the Jews, why??
I am not sure you understood my post.

or you meant to reply another person.

My post says nothing opposing Jews.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:16am On Mar 29
Righteousness2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBWmmnaYQks?si=fBnBowGfhVLP1Vjl
I cant imagine how darkened and darkness the Heart of these terrorists are.

The battle is between
Light VS darkness
The children of God VS the children of the devil.
The Covenant keeping God of Abramham, Isaac and ISRAEL

Make no mistake!
If you are pro hamas terrorists under any guise, you are pro satan.

VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY TO ISRAEL

You are even more lost than I thought. Isreal interrogated somone and extracted a confession is what you are celebrating? Omor your dumbness knows no bounds. You're so so naive on the happenings of Zionism. Keep suckn them Zionist balls... That's your mission on earth I guess.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:18am On Mar 29
zinaunreal:

Not possible. Can you live with such evil called Israel? Palestine will be free

Very evil entity, that congregates the vilest of humans into their so called army and after committing all their fantasies of atrocities, they will return to their home country to live like normal humans. Smh

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by SunMusk(m): 8:43am On Mar 29
Lol 😂 😂 😂,.. Please go and study again. You don't know the history of the place. In all honesty try and study it pls. Palestinians re Arab. Thy speak same language as the Jordan, Saudis Arabic, Egypt and other Arab states. Palestinians re Arab. Or u think thy speak English?? If you colonised a place try and turn it to your own., develop it. But 80% of the mandatory Palestine was a waste land, occupied by both Jews and Arabs.
Krismas:
grin Listen to yourself. Judaea was changed to Palestine by Romans? Then, Palestinians are Judaeans.
Jew means dweller in Judaea. It had nothing to do with religion. Just as a Nigerian can be Christian Muslim or Sango worshipper.
The real Jew therefore is the Palestinian. And Palestinians are not Arabs. Arabs are those who dwell in the Arabian peninsula. Palestinians do not have Arab genes. Equally, these so called Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi Jews, but NOTHING is Ashkenazi about them. They are all from Eastern Europe and have zero connection to the traditional land of Judaea
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by SunMusk(m): 8:43am On Mar 29
OK na.
99thEnemy:

I am not sure you understood my post.

or you meant to reply another person.

My post says nothing opposing Jews.

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Goodlady(f): 9:12am On Mar 29
talk2hb1:
Interrogation or forced confession?
Even as a man, may you be raped except if that terrorist didn't rape the woman.
May your daughters, sisters, mother and all females dear to you go through what what lady went through insha Allah, amen.

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Mar 29
freeborn02:

Are you calling antichristian? Let me help you call him.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
"If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives."

What if there were not discovered?

Abeg, how much is 50 Silver Shekels to the Naira?

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Goodlady(f): 9:15am On Mar 29
AntiChristian:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
"If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives."

What if there were not discovered?

Abeg, how much is 50 Silver Shekels to the Naira?
Let's say we are to go by this doctrine, will that terrorist marry that woman?
You mumuslims said that doctrine is Haram so why are you quoting it to diss that boy?
You see you guys v a faulty head since you started drinking camel urine from arabs.
It's better you kuku join Hamas or bandits in Nigeria and you are officially declared a terrorist!
Stop confusing the thunder that ll strike you.
Your username alone ll hunt you forever!
Dumbest boy ever liveth! Receive deliverance!

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by 99thEnemy(m): 9:18am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

You mumuslims said that doctrine is Haram so why are you quoting it to diss that boy?
You see you guys v a faulty head since you started drinking camel urine from arabs.
It's better you kuku join Hamas or bandits in Nigeria and you are officially declared a terrorist!
grin
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AuthorMan: 9:27am On Mar 29
Thanos5555:
The Islamic terrorist here will deny what the Palestinian occupiers of isrral gaza land will say.

Because they were born terrorist

Exactly!
You said it all.

The Religion is controlled by Demonic forces. It makes them heartless.
And the same Demons make their defenders defend their actions and deny the crime.

Thank God I was not born a Muslim.

Glory be to Jesus the Prince of Peace.
TRUE PEACE O.

UNLIKE THE RELIGION OF PEACE SHATTERING LIVES INTO PIECES.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Goodlady(f): 9:27am On Mar 29
99thEnemy:

grin
Ewoooo!
Why your name come look like a stalker naa!
Why behind me? Kilon wa leyin mi?
And you come dey Abuja!
Which one is 99thEnemy?
Where are the rest? The 98th and who's the no100?

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Danmisra(m): 9:28am On Mar 29
Say that to BBC/CNN etc puppets.
Some years from now research will show that US and Israel planned October bullshit like they did 9/11 just to kill people and grab their resources.
They are terrorist everybody knows that even American that were in the dark

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by k4kenny(f): 9:29am On Mar 29
Righteousness2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBWmmnaYQks?si=fBnBowGfhVLP1Vjl
I cant imagine how darkened and darkness the Heart of these terrorists are.

The battle is between
Light VS darkness
The children of God VS the children of the devil.
The Covenant keeping God of Abramham, Isaac and ISRAEL

Make no mistake!
If you are pro hamas terrorists under any guise, you are pro satan.

VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY TO ISRAEL

With dozens of published reports from reputable human right agencies (save the children, Amnesty International and the UN) of gang rãpe of both male and female Palestinian prisoners by the demonic IDF, you lots choose to salivate over a stages fake confession coming out six months after the event. Israhell has been unable to prove their lies about rape, this is their last pathetic resort.

This kind of news would onel be shown in their local media. They'll never let it reach mainstream media, cos they know people will immediately begin to investigate and of course poke holes in their lies.

Children of light? Spits. They're the evil antichrist your Bible keeps warning you off,fake pastor that you are is either blinded by propaganda or a paid agent of lies like you friend, Botlagelad or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AntiChristian: 9:31am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

Give him his bill, but first find out if the woman was a virgin.

You muslims said that doctrine is Haram so why are you quoting it to diss that boy?
I am dissing him because he mentioned me needlessly and insanely.

Camel urine is medicinal but you lied as I didn't drink it. May God punish you for that lie.

Punishment for telling lies
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelations 21:8

So all bandits are Muslims too? Even Unknown gunmen are Muslims. Very soon you'll be well.

Let the thunder start from your home!
Cursed in manifold be the one who cursed us unnecessarily!

He who digs a pit will fall into it, and he who rolls a stone will have it roll back on him. Proverbs 26:27 (Na so your curse no go work on us but you)

Esther 7:10
So they hanged Haman on the gallows he had prepared for Mordecai. (Na so your curse no go work on us but you)

Psalm 57:6
They spread a net for my feet; my soul was despondent. They dug a pit before me, but they themselves have fallen into it! (Na so your curse no go work on us but you)

Proverbs 28:10
He who leads the upright along the path of evil will fall into his own pit, but the blameless will inherit what is good. (Na so your curse no go work on us but you)

Ecclesiastes 10:8
He who digs a pit may fall into it, and he who breaches a wall may be bitten by a snake. (Na so your curse no go work on us but you)

You are cursed!
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Babinski: 9:32am On Mar 29
talk2hb1:
Interrogation or forced confession?

When you give graphic details of what you did, it is difficult to claim forces confession. Moreover, whether forced or not, as a long as it is the truth of what you did which is clear to us all, then forget about the forcing. The idiot claimed the devil overcame him to commit rape not knowing that he and his supporters here have all been led by the devil all along.

What kind of "freedom fighters" engage in rape and killing of babies if not spawns of the devil? And to think they will be shouting Allahu Akbar while commiting the rape and killings is mind boggling!!!
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by talk2hb1(m): 9:34am On Mar 29
Babinski:

When you give graphic details of what you did, it is difficult to claim forces confession. Moreover, whether forced or not, as a long as it is the truth of what you did which is clear to us all, then forget about the forcing. The idiot claimed the devil overcame him to commit rape not knowing that he and his supporters here have all been led by the devil all along.

What kind of "freedom fighters" engage in rape and killing of babies if not spawns of the devil? And to think they will be shouting Allahu Akbar while commiting the rape and killings is mind boggling!!!
I guess you should ask how did rape confession came up in a military interrogation.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by 99thEnemy(m): 9:36am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

Ewoooo!
Why your name come look like a stalker naa!
Why behind me? Kilon wa leyin mi?
And you come dey Abuja!
Which one is 99thEnemy?
Where are the rest? The 98th and who's the no100?
The 100th is the person waiting to dish out the dessert. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver Crushes Man Sleeping Under Truck To Death In Lagos / 50 Feared Killed In Adamawa, Taraba Attacks / Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.