Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack (21905 Views)

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by BolaAThubv(m): 9:41am On Mar 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Lol grin. Victory to Donald Trump. Israel is reaping the fruit of what they have been sowing. It's the law of nature as well as the law of God.

If you sow EVIL, expect to reap EVIL . If you sow GOOD, expect to reap GOOD. Simple as A,B,C.
I ask again, how and where did the Asiwaju disinformation and propaganda machinery recruit you? An Ab0kii woman from Kano? They recruited you from the UK

Anyway UK is gone already. First Western Country to fall to Islamists. The British people have been overrun by you Muslim terrorists
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Goodlady(f): 9:42am On Mar 29
AntiChristian:

Give him his bill, but first find out if the woman was a virgin.

I am dissing him because he mentioned me needlessly and insanely.

Camel urine is medicinal but you lied as I didn't drink it. May God punish you for that lie.

Punishment for telling lies
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelations 21:8

So all bandits are Muslims too? Even Unknown gunmen are Muslims. Very soon you'll be well.

Let the thunder start from your home!
Cursed in manifold be the one who cursed us unnecessarily!

He who digs a pit will fall into it, and he who rolls a stone will have it roll back on him. Proverbs 26:27 (Na so your curse no go work on us but you)

Esther 7:10
So they hanged Haman on the gallows he had prepared for Mordecai. (Na so your curse no go work on us but you)

Psalm 57:6
They spread a net for my feet; my soul was despondent. They dug a pit before me, but they themselves have fallen into it! (Na so your curse no go work on us but you)

Proverbs 28:10
He who leads the upright along the path of evil will fall into his own pit, but the blameless will inherit what is good. (Na so your curse no go work on us but you)

Ecclesiastes 10:8
He who digs a pit may fall into it, and he who breaches a wall may be bitten by a snake. (Na so your curse no go work on us but you)

You are cursed!
I m well so your curses are wasted. They should rather be used to pepper ya life.
Now listen, you v been roaming here defending evil. It's a curse on its own and Allah ll deal with you in fullness of time.
You go quote bible in wrong context but if ya koran wan quoted like that, ya janjaweêds brethrens ll be 😱 screaming!
You ll be duly reported to DSS and MURIC!
You are nothing here but a religious bigot, war monger, rapist sympathiser and a terrorist sympathiser!
Camel urine has damaged ya system!
Receive more deliverance!

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AntiTerrorist: 9:44am On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
People hide under religion Islam in modern times to perpetuate evil. See his evil face
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Kinikini: 9:45am On Mar 29
If only you would take the time to contemplate what the Palestinians have been through for generations, you would refrain from castigating their struggles against the major world powers.

The Palestinian-Israeli war is not about Islam or any religion but a war for the control of the land of historical significance. On the Palestinian side, there are Christians and Muslims. On the Palestinian side, some people are closer to the original Jews (Israelis) than the Europeans being celebrated as the State of Israel.
The State of Israel is a politically correct name and is not Israel, the name given to the Jews. The State of Israel is a European and Western outpost designed to serve as a first line of defense to the West should any uprising ever come from that side considering the history of the major wars of the past. The State of Israel was also installed at its present location to enable the West to gather intelligence and control the Middle East because of the importance of its oil deposit.

Calling a Palestinian uprising a Jihadist Islamist is a sign you are ill-informed.

If the State of Israel wishes to obtain a confession from a man in London for a crime committed in Johannesburg, it will get it 100%. Do not count too much on the veracity of that report.

Finally, the world will be a better place if all of us rid ourselves of our biases. When you denigrate other people's beliefs, you only instigate further denigration of yours.

May God heal all the people with souls so poisoned they have lost empathy for humanity. For the sake of humanity, the Palestinians deserve peace after about 75 years of war.

Holiness2100:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/artc-palestinian-islamic-jihad-terrorist-admits-to-raping-woman-during-oct-7-attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Goodlady(f): 9:45am On Mar 29
99thEnemy:

The 100th is the person waiting to dish out the dessert. cool
Which dessert o?
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:46am On Mar 29
BolaAThubv:
I ask again, how and where did the Asiwaju disinformation and propaganda machinery recruit you? An Ab0kii woman from Kano? They recruited you from the UK

Anyway UK is gone already. First Western Country to fall to Islamists. The British people have been overrun by you Muslim terrorists

The British intelligence foresaw this long ago. The actually warned against the invasion of Iraq, that is the first and second Gulf war by the allied forces. That it will breed hostility across the globe. They warned against the ill treat to the Middle East. Well you reap what you sow. Simple as A,B,C.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AuthorMan: 9:46am On Mar 29
AntiChristian:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
"If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives."

What if there were not discovered?

Abeg, how much is 50 Silver Shekels to the Naira?

THE DEMONS WHO MADE WHO EVER WROTE THE QURAN WRITE IT IS THE SAME DISTURBING YOUR HEAD.

EVEN A DAY OLD CHILD KNOWS WHICH RELIGION IS DEMONIC IN THE WORLD.

ENTER ANY PRIMARY OR SECONDARY SCHOOL TODAY AND SET THIS QUESTION:

"NAME THE MOST DANGEROUS RELIGION IN THE WORLD"
PUT A PRIZE OF 100K ON IT grin
AND SEE HOW THE WHOLE CLASS WILL PICK THE SAME ANSWER "ISLAM"

EVEN MUSLIM STUDENTS WILL PICK ISLAM.

THAT IS HOW DEMONIC YOUR RELIGION IS.

IT IS THE PROBLEM OF THE WHOLE WORLD. FROM SOMALIA, TO BURKINAFASO, TO NIGERIA, TO PALESTINE TO THE US, TO FRANCE. Etc.

EVERYWHERE ISLAM IS, THERE MUST BE CHAOS AND YOU GUYs ARE SHAMELESS AND INSINCERE.

One day, the world will be free from Islam.
Jesus' coming is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by k4kenny(f): 9:57am On Mar 29
Tealcrestmedia:

You are even more lost than I thought. Isreal interrogated somone and extracted a confession is what you are celebrating? Omor your dumbness knows no bounds. You're so so naive on the happenings of Zionism. Keep suckn them Zionist balls... That's your mission on earth I guess.

I'm beginning to suspect he's also one of the hasbara agents paid to spread lies and propaganda to gullible peeps. Because I can't understand this level of stoopidity in a person, there has to be a paycheque attached to it or else😅
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by 99thEnemy(m): 9:59am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

Which dessert o?
In Context, it’s a very sweet course served at the end of my 99th portion by a colleague in the consortium of Enemy concierge , which is very satisfying to the server and brings acerbic solace to the servee. cool
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Goodlady(f): 10:00am On Mar 29
99thEnemy:

In Context, it’s a very sweet course served at the end of my 99th portion by a colleague in the consortium of Enemy concierge , which is very satisfying to the server and brings acerbic solace to the servee. cool
Have you had breakfast today?
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by 99thEnemy(m): 10:03am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

Have you had breakfast today?
Wanna fix one for me if I haven’t? cool
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by ebbo(m): 10:04am On Mar 29
Lies as usual, he was forced to say this.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by k4kenny(f): 10:06am On Mar 29
AuthorMan:

THE DEMONS WHO MADE WHO EVER WROTE THE QURAN WRITE IT IS THE SAME DISTURBING YOUR HEAD.

IT IS THE PROBLEM OF THE WHOLE WORLD. FROM SOMALIA, TO BURKINAFASO, TO NIGERIA, TO PALESTINE TO THE US, TO FRANCE. Etc.

EVERYWHERE ISLAM IS, THERE MUST BE CHAOS AND YOU GUYs ARE SHAMELESS AND INSINCERE.

So I asked professor google. Different people, different opinions. Depends of what you've been programmed into believing.

Anyhoo, Islam is sha still the fastest growing religion, while Christianity is the fastest declining tongue if Islam were so dangerous, why is it growing in leaps and bounds? Truth is Zionists have lied about Islam for decades. Now the truth is unraveling, people are realising they've been lied to. Open your eyes and emancipate yourself from Zionist mind control.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AntiChristian: 10:07am On Mar 29
AuthorMan:

Quote one chapter in the Qur'an that supports killing babies like the Israelites?

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu invoked the theory of ‘Amalek’, a nation in the Hebrew Bible, to justify the killing of Gaza residents in the ongoing Israel-Hamas war in Gaza.

“You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. 1 Samuel 15:3 ‘Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass’," Netanyahu said.

Here are other verses about infanticides in the Bible
1. Pharaoh kills Hebrew males at birth!
Exodus 1:15-22 - This passage recounts the story of Pharaoh's command to the Hebrew midwives to kill the Hebrew male infants at birth.

2. Another king of Israel rips pregnant women open!
2 Kings 15:16 - This verse refers to an incident where Menahem, king of Israel, attacked the city of Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women.

3. This verse blesses whoever kills infants particularly by smashing them on rocks
Psalm 137:9
"Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!"

4. Prophecy of killing sinless infants!
Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open."

5.Israel PM Netanyanhu's favourite Bible verses!
God commands Saul to utterly destroy the Amalekites including children, infants and animals!
1 Samuel 15:3 - In this verse, God commands Saul to utterly destroy the Amalekites, including men, women, children, and infants. The specific mention of infants indicates that they were included in the destruction of the Amalekite people.

6. More killings of adults and infants! Virgins inherited!
Numbers 31:17-18 - This passage describes the instructions given to the Israelites to take vengeance on the Midianites. It states that they were to kill every male among the Midianite children, as well as every woman who had known a man, but to keep alive the young girls who had not known a man. Although the specific mention of infants is not provided, the context suggests that they were likely included in the destruction.

7. Herod tried to kill baby Jesus!
According to the Gospel of Matthew (Matthew 2:16-18), King Herod, upon hearing from the wise men about the birth of a new King of the Jews, felt threatened and ordered the killing of all male children in Bethlehem and its surrounding regions who were two years old and under. This was an attempt to eliminate any potential rival to his throne.

8. Elisha curses 42 young lads to death!
2 Kings 2:23-25. In this account, the prophet Elisha is on his way to Bethel when a group of young boys comes out of the city and begins mocking him, calling him a "baldhead." Elisha curses them in the name of the Lord, and two female bears come out of the woods and mauled 42 of the boys.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Br4life: 10:08am On Mar 29
Nothing can stop Israel from wining, Israel is a pure country super power Nigeria stand with Israel
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AntiChristian: 10:10am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

I m well so your curses are wasted. They should rather be used to pepper ya life.
Now listen, you v been roaming here defending evil. It's a curse on its own and Allah ll deal with you in fullness of time.
You go quote bible in wrong context but if ya koran wan quoted like that, ya janjaweêds brethrens ll be 😱 screaming!
You ll be duly reported to DSS and MURIC!
You are nothing here but a religious bigot, war monger, rapist sympathiser and a terrorist sympathiser!
Camel urine has damaged ya system!
Receive more deliverance!

You still lied again! Are you born to tell lies?
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Goodlady(f): 10:20am On Mar 29
AntiChristian:

You still lied again! Are you born to tell lies?
There are hundreds of posts here from you that showed you as a terror enabler, sympathiser, religious bigot and a rapist.
Security agencies should put you on a watch.
Your cruise with Christianity is too personal.
Be civilized. The world needs more peace!

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by eepeepook: 10:23am On Mar 29
No be everybody get the same mind. Just like in conventional warfare, the objective is to kill enemies and move to the next. Some combatants take pleasure in torture, maiming, desecrating and rape. At the end of the day, the majority will fulfill the main aim of the operation.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AntiChristian: 10:25am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

There are hundreds of posts here from you that showed you as a terror enabler, sympathiser, religious bigot and a rapist.
Security agencies should put you on a watch.
Your cruise with Christianity is too personal.
Be civilized. The world needs more peace!

I am peaceful.

They call today Good Friday when your God started to die!

And your name Goodlady starts with Good too!

Does this mean....?
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Empiree: 10:32am On Mar 29
Here we go

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Krismas(m): 10:37am On Mar 29
SunMusk:
Lol 😂 😂 😂,.. Please go and study again. You don't know the history of the place. In all honesty try and study it pls. Palestinians re Arab. Thy speak same language as the Jordan, Saudis Arabic, Egypt and other Arab states. Palestinians re Arab. Or u think thy speak English?? If you colonised a place try and turn it to your own., develop it. But 80% of the mandatory Palestine was a waste land, occupied by both Jews and Arabs.
grin 80% of mandate Palestine was desert na mumu LIE grin You can check for yourself how it was before Zionists came in 1948 https://youtube.com/shorts/77L-a9CWBUo?si=FZyxQ3-dECbZUcGL
As for Palestine containing Jews, their presence in the place is very recent. Jews are strangers to Palestine. As for Palestinians being Arabs, go and do research again. You speak English, does it mean you are British? If it is by wot you speak! Countries colonized by Arabs are called Arab states. They are not Arabs. The Arabs are Saudi, UAE, Oman, Yemen, Bahrain. These are the Arabs. People colonized by Britain are called Common wealth countries, it could have been British countries, just like Arabs countries. Colonialism does not make anyone British or Arab. Palestinians are not genetically Arabs. They are Hebrew
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Goodlady(f): 10:40am On Mar 29
AntiChristian:

I am peaceful.

They call today Good Friday when your God started to die!

And your name Goodlady starts with Good too!

Does this mean....?
It mean Allah ll do to you what you wished for others.
Anobi Issa is revered in the Islamic world.
There are same muslims here watching you display mental sickness!
Continue, Allah ll reward you accordingly!

drlateef:

Do you see yourself in the filth you carry about and believe in?
DrLateef, this matter no concern you. You are the one with filth & the one that carried a filthy believe. Take your time.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by drlateef: 10:45am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

Anobi Issa is revered in the Islamic world.
There are same muslims here watching you display mental sickness!
Continue, Allah ll reward you accordingly!
quote author=drlateef post=129164667]

Do you see yourself in the filth you carry about and believe in?
DrLateef, this matter no concern you. You are the one with filth & the one that carried a filthy believe. Take your time.

Why are you quoting me madam? I don’t know you.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Goodlady(f): 10:48am On Mar 29
drlateef:

Why are you quoting me madam? I don’t know you.
Neither do I know you. But if you v common sense, you don't jawa like eran tio lokun lorun.
Na jeje I dey respond to my trolls before you dabbled into a matter that doesn't concern you!

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:54am On Mar 29
k4kenny:

I'm beginning to suspect he's also one of the hasbara agents paid to spread lies and propaganda to gullible peeps. Because I can't understand this level of stoopidity in a person, there has to be a paycheque attached to it or else😅

Nah, he's a complete loser if he's not bagging major checks for this gross display of stopidity.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by BolaAThubv(m): 10:56am On Mar 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The British intelligence foresaw this long ago. The actually warned against the invasion of Iraq, that is the first and second Gulf war by the allied forces. That it will breed hostility across the globe. They warned against the ill treat to the Middle East. Well you reap what you sow. Simple as A,B,C.
Babe you didn't answer my question. How did the partisan pro-Yoruba Asiwaju misinformation machinery recruit you, a Northern woman of all persons?

It wasn't the war in Iraq, Libya or the Middle East that ruined them, it is their misguided quest for a multicultural society. They imported millions of Muslims from the Muslim world and these immigrants have refused to integrate into the British culture. They're already forcefully trying to impose their culture on the British society and unfortunately the Brits appear unable to do anything about it.

50-100 years from now, Britain would likely become another Islamic State like Turkey

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by ILEMUDA(m): 10:58am On Mar 29
Islam is the major problem we have in this world, why can't they live without attacking?

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by zinaunreal(m): 11:01am On Mar 29
Johnjustice:

Die a matry and go Bleep 77 demons grin

You still live In the 90s... cnn never comot your dull head
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Empiree: 11:21am On Mar 29
ILEMUDA:
Islam is the major problem we have in this world, why can't they live without attacking?
You Black people have a long way to go. See the way this one reasons?. Are you not in this world?. Are you not on social media?

Dont you learn their history?. You don't learn anything after 400 hundred years of African slavery?. Did you realize what's happening to Palestinians right now has happened to your forefathers before you posted this rubbish?. Did you know anything about Balfour Decoration, Abraham Accord and Oslo Accord?. Why are you black people so intellectually lazy?. Why do you think South Africa is in defense of Palestine?.

Don't you have sense?. This is the age of internet you can easily obtain information before exposing your ignorance.

This is why I hate having dialogue with some Africans on this issue. Common sense you people don't have.

Some of you believe ra.pe allegation after it has already been debunked by NEW YORK TIMES and other mainstream media outlets and you mumu in Africa continue to believe in this nonsense?.

Lord have mercy. embarassed

For your information, since you decided to be ignorant, let me tell you something. The land known as Israel today was Palestine. Understand?.

The British in 1948 gave the land of Palestine to white Jews that were persecuted in Europe by white Christians and created a Israel inside Palestine. Do you freaking understand or not?.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AuthorMan: 11:32am On Mar 29
k4kenny:

So I asked professor google. Different people, different opinions. Depends of what you've been programmed into believing.

Anyhoo, Islam is sha still the fastest growing religion, while Christianity is the fastest declining tongue if Islam were so dangerous, why is it growing in leaps and bounds? Truth is Zionists have lied about Islam for decades. Now the truth is unraveling, people are realising they've been lied to. Open your eyes and emancipate yourself from Zionist mind control.

ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD AS YOU SAID AND HAVE PROVEN. grin

IT IS TRUE.

CHECK THE BIBLE VERSE BELOW.
THAT ANSWERS IT.

Matthew 7:13-14 New International Version (NIV)
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

CAN YOU NOW SEE WHY?

HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:34am On Mar 29
BolaAThubv:
Babe you didn't answer my question. How did the partisan pro-Yoruba Asiwaju misinformation machinery recruit you, a Northern woman of all persons?

It wasn't the war in Iraq, Libya or the Middle East that ruined them, it is their misguided quest for a multicultural society. They imported millions of Muslims from the Muslim world and these immigrants have refused to integrate into the British culture. They're already forcefully trying to impose their culture on the British society and unfortunately the Brits appear unable to do anything about it.

50-100 years from now, Britain would likely become another Islamic State like Turkey

Lol. It was a miss fire, miss calculations by the British and their Allied. The thought by conquering them physically, making their lives miserable, through wars, of course making them naturally run away from home, migrating, hence, them receiving these helpless Migrants into their society , such an integration would be able to conquer their minds.

Well, your analysis is 100% correct infact it could even be less than 50 years. Britain will become an Islamic State. Such transformation is not new in human history. Spain was once an Islamic state.

So who recruited you to be on Nairaland? Since in your imagination everyone on Nairaland is recruited by different person to serve different purposes. grin You are funny.

Am aware of your numerous monikers though.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AuthorMan: 11:35am On Mar 29
AntiChristian:

Quote one chapter in the Qur'an that supports killing babies like the Israelites?

Here are other verses about infanticides in the Bible

YOU LACK WISDOM.
YOU EVEN LISTED PHARAOH BEING ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED INFANTS AS YOUR PROOF.
WAS PHARAOH A CHRISTIAN? grin

HAVE A GREAT DAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver Crushes Man Sleeping Under Truck To Death In Lagos / 50 Feared Killed In Adamawa, Taraba Attacks / Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.