Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) (30305 Views)

Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) / State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) / NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28
lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by donem: 9:50pm On Mar 28
Nice one from NAFDAC I once bought this fake Eva bottle water in Portharcourt, this fake one, once You open the top cover, and intend drinking directly from the bottle it will bend in the middle because of how soft the container is.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Omoawoke: 9:50pm On Mar 28
They will soon say he’s smart and they should utilize his talent

1 Like

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Maobichek: 9:50pm On Mar 28
edife:
May God Almighty bless Nafdac for this

Amen.
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by goggle48: 9:51pm On Mar 28
Last last the guy enter Lexus.
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by erico2k2(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28
Obyangel:
Terrible, Nigerians are really wicked and can do anything to make money.

Police should investigate this thoroughly, bcuz someone from Eva company must be a part-taker of this fraud.

Send the idiots to kirikiri jare
All the guy has to do is brand it his own water and keep upgrading.nah dem like food wey don done

2 Likes

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by bona101(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28
Na Eva bottles and labels be that? Abi my eye no good?

1 Like

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Akabuking: 9:54pm On Mar 28
Keaton:
Before you come here to pin it on the Igbos because of Chibunna James, also remember that it was Emmanuel Onogwu who caught him, so take back your blame game.
Rivers said that they are not igbo. they are niger deltans

1 Like

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by naijanaso: 9:54pm On Mar 28
Why all fake products manufacturers bear names that sound like from a particular region?

1 Like

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:55pm On Mar 28
Deal a great blow to the criminal, he should be hanged for making people get sicked.
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Antoeni(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28
Igbo Man (IPOB) & Their Satanic Mindset, Igbos Have Killed Themselves More Than Nigeria Nigeria Military did During the Civil war

1 Like

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by soccerlite: 9:57pm On Mar 28
edife:
May God Almighty bless Nafdac for this

Is that an accolade
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by pretydiva(f): 9:57pm On Mar 28
I honestly don’t know what these people gain in selling fake products to the public.
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Benwallt(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28
Obidients hero
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28
Chai dem done package Gutter water for us
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On Mar 28
They need to behead this fakers..... I remember a few years ago, I bought what I thought was original Eva water.........

I was violently sick for over 7 days.........
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Chetas81(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28
THE DEVIL LIVES IN NIGERIA, CALLED SHITHOLE
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28
Wow! I went through the first page and was surprised no one blaned Tinubu for this
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by PropertyBuying(f): 10:10pm On Mar 28
It's so unfortunate.
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Keaton(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28
Akabuking:
Rivers said that they are not igbo. they are niger deltans

Well, both of them are from Rivers then.
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by alizma: 10:12pm On Mar 28
Chai, I follo6drink this nonsense. I have been telling my people in the office that I have observed two different eva bottles, one is so light such that if you don't hold it from the base while drinking, it will fall out of your hand when you ve drank it half way while the other one is a little more thick and can be held at the middle which drinking from the bottle.
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28
It seems we have more fake things compared to original ones
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by mastermaestro(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28
Thank GOD I have dumped Eva water. Today, that brand is the most faked bottled water in this country. If you laid your hand on the original, it remains the best though. But I nor take risk again because it is impossible to know the difference until you drink it and feel sick.

I can't count the number of Eva packs I discarded after noticing it was fake just drinking from one bottle. I nor do Eva again o. People are wicked in this country. You wonder why typhoid fever has become very rampant? It is evil doers like these ones scattered across the country.
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Pedro334(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28
trop c'est trop
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by Obyangel: 10:32pm On Mar 28
erico2k2:

All the guy has to do is brand it his own water and keep upgrading.nah dem like food wey don done

You're not far from the truth, get his own brand would have save him this shit
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by mastermaestro(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28
alizma:
Chai, I follo6drink this nonsense. I have been telling my people in the office that I have observed two different eva bottles, one is so light such that if you don't hold it from the base while drinking, it will fall out of your hand when you ve drank it half way while the other one is a little more thick and can be held at the middle which drinking from the bottle.

Eva too has not been helping matters. Recently they have experimented with different shades of thickness. It seems the people managing water production recently aren't the same people who did it like two years ago.

Sometimes the inscription on their bottles also changes. Instead of engraving as we are used to, they will use ink-like style to indicate the expiry date. They have not helped matters at all. I don finally dump Eva o.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by CluelessMODS: 10:34pm On Mar 28
Keaton:
Before you come here to pin it on the Igbos because of Chibunna James, also remember that it was Emmanuel Onogwu who caught him, so take back your blame game.
Make you dey deceive yourself.
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by NoToPile: 10:35pm On Mar 28
I bought one Mr V water that I opened very easily, too easy considering how tight the cover always is. I said it was fake poured the damn thing away, my colleague with me was just laughing.

That said Eva has always been the most adultrated water from time immemorial maybe because it's an old brand.
NBC needs to do something about it.
Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by MaziObinnaokija: 10:35pm On Mar 28
angry my Fellow angry umu chi shocked.Make we stop this kind development angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by erico2k2(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28
Obyangel:

You're not far from the truth, get his own brand would have save him this shit
yes oh, who wan buy go buy.This is why I stick to my own bore hole water when I am in Nigeria, I trust it cos it comes from the ground not all these fancies bottled water, no E don happen Eva water

1 Like

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by CluelessMODS: 10:37pm On Mar 28
EricSmallz:
Nigeria and get rich quick wahala
Nigerians ❌ IGBOS ✔️

2 Likes

Re: Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) by tubolancer(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28
Obyangel:
Terrible, Nigerians are really wicked and can do anything to make money.

Police should investigate this thoroughly, bcuz someone from Eva company must be a part-taker of this fraud.

Send the idiots to kirikiri jare
Stop lying, nobody from Eva company aided this guy in this evil business. Your people are desperately wicked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court / FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.