Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

National Grid Collapses Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Grid Collapses Again (17465 Views)

Electricity Grid Collapses Again / Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW / Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again (2) (3) (4)

Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Owobulaw: 5:13am On Mar 29
Solar to my rescue.
Wetin concern me and national grid??
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Chrisog: 5:22am On Mar 29
Can any government establishment ever work perfectly in this nation? What's even wrong with this country, everything malfunction, from the head to toes of government.
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Angelfrost(m): 5:23am On Mar 29
Paraman:
No wander power supply is poor today

Today?!! Power supply has been good since?!!

You must be among the tiny percentage of privileged customers.

Power supply has been awful since February this year.
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Bellotelli: 5:26am On Mar 29
ogododo:
Nigeria, on Thursday, suffered another national grid collapse.

https://punchng.com/national-grid-collapses-again-2/
Either our so called leaders lacks vision or are involved in sabotaging this sector.
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Abdoade123: 5:34am On Mar 29
I am not suprised when you appoint a person that is expert at banking and finance to minister of power and electricity.
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by kmaster007: 5:35am On Mar 29
Abeg! Who dey collapse National Grid self.... Person most Alwz hear about dis yearly...
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:43am On Mar 29
It's not working before naa while collapsing?

This Country is a Scam right from 1914
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by FireUpNow(m): 5:53am On Mar 29
Who or what is always collapsing the national grid? The collapse is b coming too frequent I must say.
The Nairaland mod that banned me because I said the truth, na your left blokos
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Igbafe4real(m): 6:08am On Mar 29
ogododo:

They should decentralize power nah ๐Ÿ™„
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by omolola12345(m): 6:12am On Mar 29
We should forget about this national grid and copy Alex Otti. Each of the states should have her power supply. Let make Nigeria work again. Minister of power should copy what Alex Otti did in his state and forget about this national grid. If we continue to do something thesame way over and over again we will continue to get the same result.
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by rollywise(m): 6:14am On Mar 29
It will keep collapsing on the head of Tinubu and all agbado supporters. When Obi went to Egypt to study tricks behind their steady power supply, a height Egypt newly acquired, many APC urchins and jobless people here condemned him. How far today? Where is Tinubu taking us? Any sign he knows what he's doing? Any trace he has a plan Nigerians deserve their leaders

Re: National Grid Collapses Again by onyxo76(m): 6:36am On Mar 29
no wonder the light just dropped to low current and finally went off...yes around that 430pm or so
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Babangidapikin: 6:41am On Mar 29
When the Grid did not collapse did we see light ... The light has been zero no blink since the last 9 days , the last 18 hours that I thought they have repented for Easter,now they are saying Grid don collapse .... February very poor supply, March very very poor supply ....

Re: National Grid Collapses Again by salem1996: 6:53am On Mar 29
If dollars collapses as the National grid does, it'll have been N1/$2000
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Spybradd: 6:54am On Mar 29
It's Good Friday and Easter and power grid collapse...

Na God go judge Una

Re: National Grid Collapses Again by reiddecuti: 7:05am On Mar 29
The same people that threatens disco to get ready to distribute 6000+ MW soonest.

What an irony! These people in government are really set of jokers.
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Duru009(m): 7:07am On Mar 29
That power minister must be SACKED!!!
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by occfx: 7:17am On Mar 29
Ance4Liverpool:
Its a norm soo am not surprised after all when the grid did not colapse did we have light the anwser is no, if you dont have generator in nigeria u are on your own oooo

The generator self is now almost impossible. If you no get standard solar, forget the zoo
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:18am On Mar 29
thunder scatter tinubu
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by KushLyon(m): 7:21am On Mar 29
So na why we get light for this side since 7PM yesterday till now? Coz e dey very strange say dem go leave light for that long, na usually 2 to 3 hours light dem dey give us for night, now na over 12 hours
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by occfx: 7:21am On Mar 29
rollywise:
It will keep collapsing on the head of Tinubu and all agbado supporters. When Obi went to Egypt to study tricks behind their steady power supply, a height Egypt newly acquired, many APC urchins and jobless people here condemned him. How far today? Where is Tinubu taking us? Any sign he knows what he's doing? Any trace he has a plan Nigerians deserve their leaders

Waiting tinubu Wan use light do. As you age, your desires and ambition drops. Tinubu knows he doesn't have upto 30yrs to live on earth so electricity and life fun doesn't bother him. My problem is his agbado supporters, very bunch of stupiddd fellows

Re: National Grid Collapses Again by flexyrule(m): 7:23am On Mar 29
mannobi:
Every time the national grid collapse. Can't they unbundle the grid and make it regional grid?
If the unbundle it, how will they award contracts to their cronies in Abuja?

You see ehn, Nigeria's problems are very easy to solve.

Very very very easy...

Re: National Grid Collapses Again by bablon20(m): 7:28am On Mar 29
The heat over the night no be here รณ, they should act fast before tonight so that son of man won't die of heat.

Re: National Grid Collapses Again by rollywise(m): 7:32am On Mar 29
occfx:

Waiting tinubu Wan use light do. As you age, your desires and ambition drops. Tinubu knows he doesn't have upto 30yrs to live on earth so electricity and life fun doesn't bother him. My problem is his agbado supporters, very bunch of stupiddd fellows

E go Sha touch all of them. Them never see nothing.

Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Kukutente23: 7:34am On Mar 29
inoki247:
Lol Celebrity Marriage Last pass this our Grid oh any little thing he don fall like Wu fall under anointing.....
More like who fall under a Jinn like jibreel
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by ufotunang: 7:36am On Mar 29
What did you expect from a president that only told you during his presidential campaign that...it's my turn?
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Goalnaldo(m): 7:36am On Mar 29
This national grid collapse don't usually affect my side.
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Brushstrokes20: 7:38am On Mar 29
Grids keeps collapsing like the shyyythole itself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by ufotunang: 7:38am On Mar 29
Even when the national grid is working well... still no electricity light in Nigeria...so what is the difference
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by MaziX(m): 7:41am On Mar 29
E affect other neighbours too.. as I dey enjoy one shima. Na so they take light for cotonou. Till 4am bfor them bring am today.. choi.
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Trustyourself: 7:44am On Mar 29
ogododo:

What's the difference between when it did not collapse and when it collapsed?

Re: National Grid Collapses Again by bionixs: 7:44am On Mar 29
leisuretym:
The saboteur must labour in vain, Nigeria must be great
Lazy man. Be great by doing nothing

PDP's Comfort Amwe Wins Kaduna Assembly Seat / Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku โ€“ Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate / Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos