Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

National Grid Collapses Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Grid Collapses Again (17519 Views)

Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW / Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Grid Collapses Again by berbs: 12:59pm On Mar 31
VeeVeeMyLuv:

more likely it is a case of sabotage

this Easter period is when they choose to be collapsing grid

So that y'all can go and buy fuel to power your gen.
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Pennilessword1: 5:17pm On Mar 31
berbs:

So that y'all can go and buy fuel to power your gen.

It's because it's a Christian Festival. Muslims are always doing these sort of things. I knew that Muslim Muslim ticket would cost the Christians
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by berbs: 9:08pm On Mar 31
Pennilessword1:

It's because it's a Christian Festival. Muslims are always doing these sort of things. I knew that Muslim Muslim ticket would cost the Christians

Are you aware that these Abrahamic religions have been merged into one at the world level?
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by Pennilessword1: 4:54pm On Apr 01
berbs:

Are you aware that these Abrahamic religions have been merged into one at the world level?

Merged into one. But the fact still remains that they have different beliefs and idea of God
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by rollywise(m): 11:29am On Apr 02
iamtoofan:

You call that 48hrs charade Peter Obi went to do in Egypt "study" ... did Alex otti travel anywhere

lets assume Peter obi was President will he hold tools and build the power plant by himself or outsource it to professionals

Today most backlogs holding the nation backward are being cleared, several reforms in immigration and banking sector that resonate "Hope" and foreign investors are regaining hopes of repatriating capital funds ...

Tinubu economy reform targets $1 trillion Gdp,and you must have heard about the recapitalisation of bank directive ..

Oga even if you are blind its not an excuse .. what plan does peter obi have to resolve NLC/LP fracas. person wey no fit fix im family wan fix Nigeria grin

I wish I can send a VN to express myself but no wahala. Do you buy into what you don't know That first question is as dumb as this government. This has been our problem. Government awarding contracts of projects they know nothing about so whether it's half baked or not delivered at all they don't care.

You telling me about capitalization abi na federalism, what was Tinubu's manifesto during campaign? It's almost a year now, what has he fulfilled? What's the situation of the country? So it is the reform in immigration and banks that will solve the current economic woes he put this country in even from first day in office? You see what will provoke me is when you try to take me for the fool many Nigerians are. I go swear for you and e go reach you!
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by iamtoofan: 1:38pm On Apr 02
rollywise:

I wish I can send a VN to express myself but no wahala. Do you buy into what you don't know That first question is as dumb as this government. This has been our problem. Government awarding contracts of projects they know nothing about so whether it's half baked or not delivered at all they don't care.

You telling me about capitalization abi na federalism, what was Tinubu's manifesto during campaign? It's almost a year now, what has he fulfilled? What's the situation of the country? So it is the reform in immigration and banks that will solve the current economic woes he put this country in even from his first day in office? You see what will provoke me is when you try to take me for the fool many Nigerians are. I go swear for you and e go reach you!

Stop talking shit about what you know nothing about,
1st of all, Govt is beyond just one person, Tinubu can't know everything, however the public service have all profession covered ... so whatever project the govt is taking on they have professionals as public servant that will give detailed assessments,and recommendations.
Your perceptions shows you are either an ignoramus or just a lame ... whatever reforms we need in the economic today can't be hatched without the Banking sectors paying active role.
Immigration reforms cover Investors grand entry and repatriation of Capital funds these are the signals INVESTORS need to see to allure them.

Do i need to school you we need Investors .. abeggi !
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by rollywise(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02
iamtoofan:

Stop talking shit about what you know nothing about,
1st of all, Govt is beyond just one person, Tinubu can't know everything, however the public service have all profession covered ... so whatever project the govt is taking on they have professionals as public servant that will give detailed assessments,and recommendations.
Your perceptions shows you are either an ignoramus or just a lame ... whatever reforms we need in the economic today can't be hatched without the Banking sectors paying active role.
Immigration reforms cover Investors grand entry and repatriation of Capital funds these are the signals INVESTORS need to see to allure them.

Do i need to school you we need Investors .. abeggi !

You first need to get your grammar right. So the banks and immigration is what drives a new economy? 😂 😂. What happened to security? What happened to steady electricity for indigenous investors? What happened to good roads? You see the thunder that will strike you and your likes is doing data recapturing. Did I hear you say he can't know all? He is President! The word president is gotten from the root word preside. You going preside over what you don't know. If you try that in business you fail woefully. In the world of business, knowledge is far more important than capital. Now since you agree the president is daft, what areas is he acquainted? Coz for all I see, nothing is working. This your defense line will soon turn to attack. You still dey see who dey feed you that's why. Ode!
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by iamtoofan: 6:36pm On Apr 02
rollywise:

You first need to get your grammar right. So the banks and immigration is what drives a new economy? 😂 😂. What happened to security? What happened to steady electricity for indigenous investors? What happened to good roads? You see the thunder that will strike you and your likes is doing data recapturing. Did I hear you say he can't know all? He is President! The word president is gotten from the root word preside. You going preside over what you don't know. If you try that in business you fail woefully. In the world of business, knowledge is far more important than capital. Now since you agree the president is daft, what areas is he acquainted? Coz for all I see, nothing is working. This your defense line will soon turn to attack. You still dey see who dey feed you that's why. Ode!

I am not here to argue to win, you can have the CUP, schooling your ignoramus ass is enough ;
I didnt say banks and immigration is what drives the economic, stop being petty
The main driving forces of an economic ares
1. SMEs
2.Investors
3. Natural resources
However what you don't know is that, banks and immigration have supportive roles to play in rebuilding an economic, how??

SMEs need banks for active loan, majority of the medium scale companies are on loans to support or expand the business

Immigration reforms are also crucial cos it deals with policies that regulate the entry and exits of "Foreign Investors"
Mumu trade balance/exportation of natural resources go through immigration
Hope you can see the connections now,

olodo every country has insecurity issues, however what investors are paramount about is political stability and capital repatriation
Rwanda did not have all the infrastructure you listed before foreign investors troop in.

Mumu in the world of business Capital is everything, with money you can buy ideas but if all you have is knowledge you can't do shit, infact with Money people will chase you with ideas abi naa knowledge
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by rollywise(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02
iamtoofan:

I am not here to argue to win, you can have the CUP, schooling your ignoramus ass is enough ;
I didnt say banks and immigration is what drives the economic, stop being petty
The main driving forces of an economic ares
1. SMEs
2.Investors
3. Natural resources

With these line of argument, no wonder you are where you are. I leave you with your likes. A man can never act beyond what he knows. Rot in your ignorance
However what you don't know is that, banks and immigration have supportive roles to play in rebuilding an economic, how??

SMEs need banks for active loan, majority of the medium scale companies are on loans to support or expand the business

Immigration reforms are also crucial cos it deals with policies that regulate the entry and exits of "Foreign Investors"
Mumu trade balance/exportation of natural resources go through immigration
Hope you can see the connections now,

olodo every country has insecurity issues, however what investors are paramount about is political stability and capital repatriation
Rwanda did not have all the infrastructure you listed before foreign investors troop in.

Mumu in the world of business Capital is everything, with money you can buy ideas but if all you have is knowledge you can't do shit, infact with Money people will chase you with ideas abi naa knowledge
Re: National Grid Collapses Again by iamtoofan: 8:19pm On Apr 02
rollywise:

With these line of argument, no wonder you are where you are. I leave you with your likes. A man can never act beyond what he knows. Rot in your ignorance

olodo, even to quote you no get an right or you think say you wise undecided

He who knows not and knows that he knows not but pretends to know ... is a compound FOOL undecided ciao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio / Constitution Review: Senate Cuts President’s Powers / Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.