Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) (1994 Views)

Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Antfly(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28
Moment reverend sister is spotted drinking beer in public (VIDEO)

Netizens have gathered in this viral video which captured a reverend nun consuming alcohol at a beer establishment while wearing her garb.

The reverend sister was observed in public with a man conversing over a couple of beers.
Their table was adorned with many beer bottles, and at one point in the video, she tilted one and spilled its contents into a glass.

Mixed comments have ensued, with many questioning whether a reverend nun should be seen doing so.

Antfly.ng gathered comments below...

obonganamkristian said: “Nah celibacy oat she swear not alcohol”
shes_spotless said: “Dem no Dey use clear eye serve Jesus 45 again?”
books_feverr said: “Sister, country too hard, I understand, pass me one bottle”
dr.sct_samken said: “Alcohol is not a sin though”
sabitalk1 said: “The Bible says, drink but don’t be drunk.”
mr.odunga_ said: “Is drinking beer a sin? Nigerian Christianity go make everything looks like sin.”
kidsrockevents said: “Don’t get it twisted, she is a virgin”

See the video on our blog...
https://antfly.ng/moment-reverend-sister-is-spotted-drinking-beer-in-public-video/

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Scentedgrance: 11:20pm On Mar 28
Leave her to take what will make her soul light.

7 Likes

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Scentedgrance: 11:21pm On Mar 28
Made of black aka 17:59 be calming sister down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Sapasenator: 11:22pm On Mar 28
God bless this Rev. Sister. Enjoy yourself abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 12:00am On Mar 29
Confused entities who don't know what they stand for.
If you must take alcohol, must it be with your robe and in the open? What are you trying to preach to those young in the faith who are looking up to you? Fine you may be at a level where you feel you got it all under control but you're actually leading those who have not gotten to your levell of understanding to fall. Cos the bible says in

1 Corinthians 8:11
And so by your knowledge this weak person is destroyed, the brother for whom Christ died.

?

A lot of people will see this now and start mocking the Christian faith and that is a great sin against you.

1 Like

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by FaceTanke: 12:23am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:
If you must take alcohol, must it be with your robe? What are you trying to preach to those young in the faith who are looking up to you? Fine you may be at a level where you feel you got it all under control but you're actually leading those who have not gotten to your levell of understanding to fall. Cos the bible says in

And so by your knowledge this weak person is destroyed, the brother for whom Christ died.

?

A lot of people will see this now and start mocking the Christian faith and that is a great sin against you.
Is there any uniform for drinking?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 12:29am On Mar 29
FaceTanke:

This is what I'm talking about?

I won't argue this with you because your knowledge of the things of God is very low and you'll only end up using carnal approach to judge hese things.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by mrvitalis(m): 12:32am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

I won't argue this with you because your knowledge of the things of God is very low and you'll only end up using carnal approach to judge hese things.

How can you assume his knowledge of things of God is low? Na wah... See so called Christians sha

Blesseded are the meek....

2 Likes

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 12:37am On Mar 29
mrvitalis:

How can you assume his knowledge of things of God is low? Na wah... See so called Christians sha

Blesseded are the meek....

From his comment you can tell he's not versed in the word.

A decerning Spirit in operation here osim meek. Avoid unnecessary argument that will lead to offences. Rather reprove and rebuke politely.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by blacknp(m): 12:38am On Mar 29
Antfly:
Moment reverend sister is spotted drinking beer in public (VIDEO)

Netizens have gathered in this viral video which captured a reverend nun consuming alcohol at a beer establishment while wearing her garb.

The reverend sister was observed in public with a man conversing over a couple of beers.
Their table was adorned with many beer bottles, and at one point in the video, she tilted one and spilled its contents into a glass.

Mixed comments have ensued, with many questioning whether a reverend nun should be seen doing so.

Antfly.ng gathered comments below...

obonganamkristian said: “Nah celibacy oat she swear not alcohol”
shes_spotless said: “Dem no Dey use clear eye serve Jesus 45 again?”
books_feverr said: “Sister, country too hard, I understand, pass me one bottle”
dr.sct_samken said: “Alcohol is not a sin though”
sabitalk1 said: “The Bible says, drink but don’t be drunk.”
mr.odunga_ said: “Is drinking beer a sin? Nigerian Christianity go make everything looks like sin.”
kidsrockevents said: “Don’t get it twisted, she is a virgin”

See the video on our blog...
https://antfly.ng/moment-reverend-sister-is-spotted-drinking-beer-in-public-video/
Typical black man mentality, even Pope for Vatican dey smoke fresh Cali weed, dey drink 200 year old wine, my guy no biggie at all.

The scripture even says drink, but don’t get drunk, story for the Gods, even Yeshua supposedly turned water into wine.

1 Like

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by blacknp(m): 12:40am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:
If you must take alcohol, must it be with your robe and in the open? What are you trying to preach to those young in the faith who are looking up to you? Fine you may be at a level where you feel you got it all under control but you're actually leading those who have not gotten to your levell of understanding to fall. Cos the bible says in

And so by your knowledge this weak person is destroyed, the brother for whom Christ died?

Hypocrisy in motion, na unexposed person dey yan like you, last time to Nigeria, via Schiphol Amsterdam from Minnesota na beer the Catholic pastor beside me the booze, from there em come migrate to gin & soda.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 12:45am On Mar 29
blacknp:
Hypocrisy in motion.

Smh...
Please go and study to show thyself approved unto God a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the truth.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by blacknp(m): 12:46am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

Smh...
Please go and study to she's thyself approved unto God a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the truth.
Because you are more righteous than the reverend sister abi?

Hypocrisy in action, for someone that has no shame of calling themselves a jewess with gratitude 🙏 3 times over, will be the first one to criticize others abi?
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 12:49am On Mar 29
blacknp:
Because you are more righteous than the reverend sister abi?

Hypocrisy in action.

See what I'm saying,?

You don't even understand the angle I'm going..

Who is saying I'm better than her? Go and read the Bible passage I quoted up there, this time slowly so you can understand
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by blacknp(m): 12:54am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

See what I'm saying,?

You don't even understand the angle I'm going..

Who is saying I'm better than her? Go and read the Bible passage I quoted up there, this time slowly so you can understand
Study to find yourself approved indeed, if you had done that, you wouldn’t be this shallow minded, you dey read one part of the Bible, what of the old testaments?

Ok even in the same new, Yeshua whose mother urged him to turn water into wine must be a sinner also abi?

Lack of exposure is your problem, black man and low mentality, ask the reverend sister when did you start drinking, she will probably tell u when I was in missionary school abroad.

Whilst the bush people will still be back home judging others, living in their ignorance.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 12:56am On Mar 29
blacknp:
You dey read one part of the Bible, what of the old testaments?

Ok even in the same new, Yeshua whose mother urged him to turn water into wine must be a sinner also abi?

Lack of exposure is your problem, black man and low mentality, ask the reverend sister when did you start drinking, she will probably tell u when I was in missionary school abroad.

Whilst the bush people will still be back home judging others, living in their ignorance.

Your response shows you have no knowledge of these things and your understanding is very low. So no need to argue with you .
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by blacknp(m): 12:59am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

Your response shows you have no knowledge of these things and your understanding is very low. So no need to argue with you .

I understand, a Jewess with gratitude on Nairaland, has more morality than a reverend sister?

Self righteous hypocrisy @ work, Oyibo way give you the religion way you carry for head like fragile clay pot, dey booze every day, they smoke em Marlboro light, make you dey there.

Come Vatican come live during winter, after you done read bible from dusk to dawn, after old man winter cold done hammer you for your cubicle year after year, make we see if you no go dey drink alcohol.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 1:07am On Mar 29
blacknp:
I understand, a Jewess with gratitude on Nairaland, has more morality than a reverend sister?

Self righteous hypocrisy @ work, Oyibo way give you the religion dey booze every day, they smoke em Marlboro light, make you dey there.

Another trash talk. Please avoid discussions you have no knowledge about to avoid sounding.......

For your info, I don't have a problem with her drinking beer but going against the principles and dictates of the bible by the manner in which she's going about it is what is not right.

If you must drink do it in your closet away from the public.

1 Like

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by blacknp(m): 1:13am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

Another trash talk. Please avoid discussions you have no knowledge about to avoid sounding.......

For your info, I don't have a problem with her drinking beer but going against the principles and dictates of the bible by the manner in which she's going about it is what is not right.

If you must drink do it in your closet away from the public.
Dictates of the Bible indeed, Who are you a sinner to judge her, can you be a reverend sister by mistake? Can you go through the sacrifice she has gone through to be able to wear her outfit?

Yet you sit down & type this nonsense in your self righteous hypocrisy?

Typical black man mentality, Yet na them be the worst, use born again Christianity to hide the evil in them.

Which country go church pass Nigerians for this world? Yet the country na organized jagajaga.

People way say they love Jehovah, but no fit give themselves ordinary electricity abi?

But JAH’’s first work in the books of genesis, was let there be light, make I take work.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 1:31am On Mar 29
blacknp:
Dictates of the Bible indeed, Who are you a sinner to judge her, can you be a reverend sister by mistake? Can you go through the sacrifice she has gone through to be able to wear her outfit?

Yet you sit down & type this nonsense in your self righteous hypocrisy?

Typical black man mentality, Yet na them be the worst, use born again Christianity to hide the evil in them.

Which country go church pass Nigerians for this world? Yet the country na organized jagajaga.

People way say they love Jehovah, but no fit give themselves ordinary electricity abi?

But JAH’’s first work in the books of genesis, was let there be light, make I take work.

How old are you? You're talking childishly.

Tkia
if you must argue to drive your points home please try to ague constructively.

I'm done with this discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by blacknp(m): 1:44am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

How old are you? You're talking childishly.

Tkia
if you must argue to drive your points home please try to ague constructively.

I'm done with this discussion.
Please go sleep.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by APOPTOSIS: 3:00am On Mar 29
Make u na allow My Reverend Sister download her stout in peace. In fact, she should be given a big stout.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Inspirer1: 4:27am On Mar 29
They should have at least screen out her face, this was done to defame her character.

Let God be the judge.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Jman06(m): 4:41am On Mar 29
I like this sister already! This is the kind of boldness I admire alot. Be yourself and do what makes you happy provided you're not affecting another person's rights.

I hate those that pretend in public only to do worse in their closets.

The Bible didn't frown on taking alcohol but on getting drunk.

1 Like

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by KingLennon(m): 5:02am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

?

PA to God on religious and holy matters sighted cheesy

Eccl. 7:20 sad
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Akinfemmy(m): 6:16am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

I detest pple who are arrogant like you that feels they understand the bible more than others. Always quick to say others are not "spirit filled" which just expose your ego and pride. Ironically pride goes before destruction according to the bible you claim to understand. Bible is not a physics textbook, you don't need any "spirit" to understand it. What you need is a working BRAIN.

So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this!
Ecclesiastes 9:7 NLT
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by FaceTanke: 6:33am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

Wow

So you are a woman of God now

😂
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Tallesty1(m): 7:05am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

?

The catholic faith is not against alcohol and the world is not fornicating like rabbits because a rev sister had sex in public.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11am On Mar 29
MISCONSTRUED!

In those days back in Ghana stout was sold by chemists.
Do you know why?
Because it's medicinal but most products has been adulterated today due to greed! undecided
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Malroux: 7:43am On Mar 29
FaceTanke:

At least she didn't remove her womb.
Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:54am On Mar 29
Akinfemmy:

I detest pple who are arrogant like you that feels they understand the bible more than others. Always quick to say others are not "spirit filled" which just expose your ego and pride. Ironically pride goes before destruction according to the bible you claim to understand. Bible is not a physics textbook, you don't need any "spirit" to understand it. What you need is a working BRAIN.

So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this!
Ecclesiastes 9:7 NLT

Of course You'll detest me because you feel attacked when people say the truth that affects you in a way. conscience .

People detested Jesus Christ, who am I that people will not detest me for the gospel.

Enjoy your alcohol but don't do it in the presence of a weak brethren who is still trying to find their feet in the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) by AcadaWriter: 11:14am On Mar 29
Leave her to take what will make her soul light.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would Christian And M.uslim Sit Together In Heaven / Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems / Word Of Truth : Loving Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.