Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party (5832 Views)

NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi / NLC Vs Labour Party Update: NLC HQ Orders Picketing Of Labour Party Offices / NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by KennethOkonkwo: 5:55am On Mar 29
PriceActionZ:
The silence of Peter Obi on this crisis speaks a lot about his leadership styles coupled with the fact that he refused to attend the so called convention because both of these factions work vigorously for him.
Don't tell me that he is making efforts silently to work on the crisis while the fights are being escalated openly.
This really shows that he can't control the party and they will listen to him. If you allow a crack in your party by big contributors, then you will allow an external party to add fuel to it. Journalist will light it with matches and eventually the house of cards will collapse.
Tinubu may be too powerful, or selfish as you may want to call it, and influencial but one thing you can't take from him is resolving political crisis fast around him especially people that really works for him and are closer to him. Just look at how he subsided rivers crisis at least for now, despite being a opposition party state.
Everything is not me me me alone, the crisis in this labour party is just starting and majority of their elected members will loose their position in the next election because it will be from one legal matters to another, from the chairman to labour leaders next election, to trust issues and so on. They are never ready for the oppositions, they just rode on the hatred for buhari, tinubu and APC to come to frontline. All built on selfish reasons.
How is Tinubu selfish??

You people just tag the man with anything 😆
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Slytiger: 5:55am On Mar 29
shidof:
dey play
You dey mind that one. If PDP offers Peter Obi the presidential ticket today, out of desperation, he would immediately return to his vomit.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Slytiger: 5:57am On Mar 29
MaziObinnaokija:
undecided useless news.INEC said dat dem nor recognise Mazi ABURE undecided.NLC the owner of LP ,dnt recognise ABUKE cheesy grin.We authentic LP members reject ABURE. From TOP to BOTTOM ARE THIEVES
Some Obidient were praising INEC earlier on today. Bro, I was confused grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by ObiORBiafra: 5:59am On Mar 29
Lol. Obidient don drop quote. Ellupee don go down from 76 to 2. No tact just zobu nzobu let's see how far you igbo obidients can take him comes 2027
BigkokoRep:
HE Peter Obi is not your mainstream Nigerian politicians that depends of structure of criminality.... If it gets messy HE will just pack he bags and move on..... As a true grassroot leader, his followers will move as well.
That's why we have an Obidients Movement, not LP movement.

These una IQ truly dey lower than that of a domestic donkey!

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Slytiger: 5:59am On Mar 29
Penguin2:
Why I’m not bothered by all these shenanigans is that whichever side that wins, Peter Obi is good.

If Abure wins, Obi is good.

If the NLC wins, Obi is good.

That’s why I’m sitting idly by and getting entertained by their roforofo fight while Agbado miscreants are drinking panadol on headache that clearly doesn’t concern them.

This is a people that are supporting a party that has a National Chairman that was caught on camera stuffing stolen funds in his babaringa.

These louts’ equivocation stink🤦
Some are already jumping of the sinking special purpose ship.😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by HRMK: 6:05am On Mar 29
But why is the LP NEC mostly IGBOS?Over 95% are IGBOS!Do we then say it is an IGBO POLITICAL PARTY?

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by shidof(m): 6:08am On Mar 29
Slytiger:

You dey mind that one. If PDP offers Peter Obi the presidential ticket today, out of desperation, he would immediately return to his vomit.
without thinking twice

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Babangidapikin: 6:31am On Mar 29
Who applied for the Registration of the party ?
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by NinjaMetahuman: 6:47am On Mar 29
Penguin2:
Why I’m not bothered by all these shenanigans is that whichever side that wins, Peter Obi is good.

That’s why I’m sitting idly by and getting entertained by their roforofo fight while Agbado miscreants are drinking panadol on headache that clearly doesn’t concern them.

This is a people that are supporting a party that has a National Chairman that was caught on camera stuffing stolen funds in his babaringa.

yep

Obi's so called messaiah like leadership is not needed to guide his failing party, but somehow his leadership will save a more complex country like Nigeria.

Stupid people following stupid people..

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by NinjaMetahuman: 6:49am On Mar 29
shidof:
If your IQ is not infinitesimal, you wouldn't exempt a politician who accepted an appointment from a dictator like Abacha, who was in PDP for 8 years, collected an appointment from GEJ, a former PDP/Atiku VP candidate in 2019, and a former 8 years governor without any milestones achievement to his name from the structure of criminality in Nigeria. Someone that left PDP because he knew he wouldn't get the party ticket after paying for the party presidential Ticket. Do you people even think independently at all
I have noticed his supporters are not exactly huge on thinking.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Teenaira: 6:57am On Mar 29
Penguin2:

Yes, Daddy

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Chikel20000(m): 7:19am On Mar 29
blacknp:
Useless Things, see purported human beings that have not tasted real power, behaving like Animals.

Na these kind nonsensical riffraffs Gringory Yes Daddy Obi wan carry with am enter Aso Rock?

Very useless man, gradually the gods will expose the Hypocrite.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/16/bianca-lays-curse-peter-obi-betraying-ojukwu/
u r d useless man not Obi....keep crying
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:21am On Mar 29
yarimo:
INEC should blacklist labour party immediately
u wish!

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by BigkokoRep: 7:29am On Mar 29
Wow.....oyibo ngirigbo! Hahahahaha laughing at this werey!

Tell me what's worse than supporting a drug dealer? I tell you nothing is worse. Go to the Developed world and the hand work of your coco president. Junkies and crazed out white niggas everywhere ready to pump lead into people minding their business at the Mall or Cinema. All Thanks to folks like the drug mule, who made drug dealing a lucrative job!

I'd rather manage a prudent, and Financially responsible man, a fine gentleman who accepted to help a bloodthirsty dictator make sure the citizens do not suffer more than they should, than a druggie who never had any genuine sort of income and who crazy enough has ruined lives through drug dealing!

shidof:
If your IQ is not infinitesimal, you wouldn't exempt a politician who accepted an appointment from a dictator like Abacha, who was in PDP for 8 years, collected an appointment from GEJ, a former PDP/Atiku VP candidate in 2019, and a former 8 years governor without any milestones achievement to his name from the structure of criminality in Nigeria. Someone that left PDP because he knew he wouldn't get the party ticket after paying for the party presidential Ticket. Do you people even think independently at all
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Justiceleague1: 7:38am On Mar 29
ObiORBiafra:
Lol. Obidient don drop quote. Ellupee don go down from 76 to 2. No tact just zobu nzobu let's see how far you igbo obidients can take him comes 2027
You registered APRIL 1ST last year and it's reflecting on ya posts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by ufotunang: 7:50am On Mar 29
APC plans to destroy labour party will not work out
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Poleski: 8:07am On Mar 29
INEC didn't recognise the sham convention. The NLC didn't recognise it too. Peter Obi and Alex Otti distanced themselves and many others. Abure didn't follow Party rules to conduct the convention which automatically made it invalid.
Abure baited himself unintentionally due to his desperation and greed. Now his reign has ended in shame.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Kusu12: 8:19am On Mar 29
BigkokoRep:

Tell me what's worse than supporting a drug dealer? I tell you nothing is worse. Go to the Developed world and the hand work of your coco president. Junkies and crazed out white niggas everywhere ready to pump lead into people minding their business at the Mall or Cinema. All Thanks to folks like the drug mule, who made drug dealing a lucrative job!

I'd rather manage a prudent, and Financially responsible man, a fine gentleman who accepted to help a bloodthirsty dictator make sure the citizens do not suffer more than they should, than a druggie who never had any genuine sort of income and who crazy enough has ruined lives through drug dealing!

Are you talking about the trade your brothers and sisters are known for worldwide? 85% of your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities. Shame.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Jayhome24: 8:20am On Mar 29
Una neva see anything yet we will tear your NLC and Leprosy Party(LP) kingdom down to pieces....
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Kusu12: 8:24am On Mar 29
Labourer Party is a Biafra party, nzogbu nzogbu politics is what they are known for in Soludo voice. If the elections is conducted many times obingo will always be a loser, while his deluded obirodents will continuing to wail, grunt and peddle falsehood.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by shidof(m): 8:33am On Mar 29
BigkokoRep:

Tell me what's worse than supporting a drug dealer? I tell you nothing is worse. Go to the Developed world and the hand work of your coco president. Junkies and crazed out white niggas are everywhere ready to pump lead into people minding their business at the Mall or Cinema. All Thanks to folks like the drug mule, who made drug dealing a lucrative job!

I'd rather manage a prudent, and Financially responsible man, a fine gentleman who accepted to help a bloodthirsty dictator make sure the citizens do not suffer more than they should, than a druggie who never had any genuine sort of income and who is crazy enough has ruined lives through drug dealing!

You're ignorant and still stubborn. Can you point us to where the president was convicted of drugs and where he served? We all know the Nigeria tribe that keeps tarnishing Nigeria images for drug-related crimes throughout the world, No country in the world where you don't have one of your kind serving a prison term for drugs. If stupidity is a person, it must be you for this "a fine gentleman who accepted to help a bloodthirsty dictator make sure the citizens do not suffer more than they should". If devil is alive, your type will repackage it as a saint

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by shidof(m): 8:35am On Mar 29
NinjaMetahuman:
I have noticed his supporters are not exactly huge in the thinking department.
You were never wrong, his response to my post was even worse. A dullard would do better than @BigKokoRep

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Hangulsaram: 8:38am On Mar 29
PriceActionZ:
The silence of Peter Obi on this crisis speaks a lot about his leadership styles coupled with the fact that he refused to attend the so called convention because both of these factions work vigorously for him.
Don't tell me that he is making efforts silently to work on the crisis while the fights are being escalated openly.
This really shows that he can't control the party and they will listen to him. If you allow a crack in your party by big contributors, then you will allow an external party to add fuel to it. Journalist will light it with matches and eventually the house of cards will collapse.
Tinubu may be too powerful, or selfish as you may want to call it, and influencial but one thing you can't take from him is resolving political crisis fast around him especially people that really works for him and are closer to him. Just look at how he subsided rivers crisis at least for now, despite being a opposition party state.
Everything is not me me me alone, the crisis in this labour party is just starting and majority of their elected members will loose their position in the next election because it will be from one legal matters to another, from the chairman to labour leaders next election, to trust issues and so on. They are never ready for the oppositions, they just rode on the hatred for buhari, tinubu and APC to come to frontline. All built on selfish reasons.
HE Peter Obi is a wise man, silent they say is the best answer to fools. It’s obvious that what is happening in Labour Party is all the handwork of oppositions and the ruling party who engaged with the transactional politicians and the shameless Nigeria labour congress who felt this is the sure way for them to make money or grab their share of National cake. You should know that Peter Obi is an independent candidate that is contesting under Labour Party because constitution requires that he contest under a Party. He knew them all and they have been there before him so is best for him to remain silent and allow them to sort out their differences before they tagged him a tribalism or religious bigots who favored a cause because of tribe or religion. He is smarter than them all.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by Hangulsaram: 8:42am On Mar 29
HRMK:
But why is the LP NEC mostly IGBOS?Over 95% are IGBOS!Do we then say it is an IGBO POLITICAL PARTY?
Tribalist done come with a new propergander, Apapa and Abure were never Igbos mind you. When they were fighting you never mentioned igbos. Kudos to you, you have sowed the seed, that the first step oya start you second stop begin to water it sow that it can germinate and grow.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by PriceActionZ: 8:53am On Mar 29
KennethOkonkwo:

How is Tinubu selfish??

You people just tag the man with anything 😆

HAaa, emilokan statement was tagged as a selfish statement. Thats politics for you sir, You cant please everyone.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by omoharry(f): 8:58am On Mar 29
mannobi:
We can see the problem with propaganda. The labour party was hurriedly put together by some desperate people to hijack power hence things are falling apart terribly for them today. Too many revelations coming out day by day. Before 2027 these charlatans would have shred the party into pieces
To the bolded.. you must be ignorant not to know that LP has been in existence since. Una just dey talk anyhow
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by PriceActionZ: 9:08am On Mar 29
chopnaira:

Peter Obi is stuck. He did not wage into the disputes till it got extremely worse. Some key Obidients influencers are threatening to cancel him if he congratulates Abure. To them Abure is corruption personified and they want nothing to do with Abure.

They had already planned to topple Abure and replace him with their own person (Balami), but Abure came out victorious. Abure won't let go after he has tasted money that can be made from being a political party chairman. Abure also made a rule that a member of the party must have atleast 2 years membership before they can be allowed to contest for executive positions. This was done to prevent the Obidients from being able to vote and topple him and his state executives.

And we have not even mentioned Ajaero that also has his eyes on the labour party cookie jar.

It's all greed and nothing but greed.

wait o, Baba Obi never congratulate his padi? Oh, its getting interesting, despite they move the venue to his state to please him. Interesting times ahead. Someone has already quoted me say, he is silence because he is a wise man. And his silence is golden to shock enemies. I dont know the type of rubbish silence like that to see your house being bulldosed by your children and you look away. That means he, himself is not showing sign of good leadership.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by vicshub(m): 10:51am On Mar 29
Afamed:
Confirmed Confused party of Ip_ob

Na the party wey want bring changes to Nigeria be this?

LP was relatively peaceful until the Pandora fraud Hobi came

Gbajue party

When mimiko became the governor of ondo state through the labour party platform, its wasn't an ipob party then right? Your illiteracy stinks
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by YesDaddyTill203: 1:25pm On Mar 29
The IPOB terrorist party is in disarray.

There is no honor among thieves They will eventually fight over mundane things.
This is the current situation of this useless IPOB party.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by BigkokoRep: 1:26pm On Mar 29
People with low IQ gives no qualms whether an idiot got judicial sanction as a drug mule or has huge sums of money forfeited to the State due to drug dealing!

Tufiakwaaaa.....una shame dey shame me! Am I surprised? Even Hitler has followers & admirers on nairaland!

I know you were a kid during the goggled eyed dictator, but I tell you life was far better than it is with a so called democrat who doubles as a drug mule!

As least we no hear Ebi pawo ohh from adults, kids and elders during his time!

shidof:
You're ignorant and still stubborn. Can you point us to where the president was convicted of drugs and where he served? We all know the Nigeria tribe that keeps tarnishing Nigeria images for drug-related crimes throughout the world, No country in the world where you don't have one of your kind serving a prison term for drugs. If stupidity is a person, it must be you for this "a fine gentleman who accepted to help a bloodthirsty dictator make sure the citizens do not suffer more than they should". If devil is alive, your type will repackage it as a saint
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by YesDaddyTill203: 1:28pm On Mar 29
vicshub:

When mimiko became the governor of ondo state through the labour party platform, its wasn't an ipob party then right? Your illiteracy stinks

It has been hijacked by the IPOB terrorists. Is that hard for you to comprehend?
Go and learn the meaning of illiteracy and come back.
All these semi-educated mumus will just be throwing words around without having a clear understanding of what it mean.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by BigkokoRep: 1:29pm On Mar 29
People with low IQ gives no qualms whether an idiot got judicial sanction as a drug mule or has huge sums of money forfeited to the State due to drug dealing, nor whether the druggie had Deal in banned substances that turns kids to junkies. That's why POTUS Biden doesn't want Asiwaju anywhere near him officially in White House or DC because he lost his son Hunter to drugs allegedly peddled by downtown Chicago mobsters off which our dear Werey laundered money for!

Tufiakwaaaa.....una shame dey shame me! Am I surprised? Even Hitler has followers & admirers on nairaland!

I know you were a kid during the goggled eyed dictator, but I tell you life was far better than it is with a so called democrat who doubles as a drug mule!

As least we no hear Ebi pawo ohh from adults, kids and elders during his time!

shidof:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Life And Times Of Maryam Babangida / Ribadu Has Accepted Jonathan's Offer / Four Corps Members, 24 Others Die In Enugu Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.