Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party (5855 Views)

NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi / NLC Vs Labour Party Update: NLC HQ Orders Picketing Of Labour Party Offices / NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by BigkokoRep: 1:36pm On Mar 29
How can him be wrong? People who supports drug dealers are known to have lost the intuitive use of Common Sense! Carry on comrades of wereyism!

shidof:
You were never wrong, his response to my post was even worse. A dullard would do better than @BigKokoRep
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by BigkokoRep: 1:37pm On Mar 29
Yes I'm talking of the one the druggie president got sanctioned for!!!! Asiwaju get luck say no be for Singapore, by now he for don turn manure for pigs!

Kusu12:

Are you talking about the trade your brothers and sisters are known for worldwide? 85% of your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities. Shame.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by shidof(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29
BigkokoRep:
People with low IQ gives no qualms whether an idiot got judicial sanction as a drug mule or has huge sums of money forfeited to the State due to drug dealing, nor whether the druggie had Deal in banned substances that turns kids to junkies. That's why POTUS Biden doesn't want Asiwaju anywhere near him officially in White House or DC because he lost his son Hunter to drugs allegedly peddled by downtown Chicago mobsters off which our dear Werey laundered money for!

Tufiakwaaaa.....una shame dey shame me! Am I surprised? Even Hitler has followers & admirers on nairaland!

I know you were a kid during the goggled eyed dictator, but I tell you life was far better than it is with a so called democrat who doubles as a drug mule!

As least we no hear Ebi pawo ohh from adults, kids, and elders during his time!
You're incoherent, you can't even write a paragraph comfortably. Product of a baby factory, at least they're not selling their children and family members for peanuts. Hunger is one of the reasons you're all running to the West for greener pasture

Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by HRMK: 2:24pm On Mar 29
where is abure from?i am sure you will tell me too that wike and amaechi are not igbos simply because they grouped with the rivers state people!where also is apapa from?the party was formed by the igbos dominated NLC!!
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by PropertyBuying(f): 7:43pm On Mar 29
Really enbarrasing!!!
pretydiva:
Labour party should put their house in order. This is becoming rather too embarrassing
Re: NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party by HRMK: 2:58pm On Mar 31
what is #properganda? i dont know and could not find the meaning anywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff / How Bendel Girls Battled Biafra – Ogbemudia / Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.