Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) (11965 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Dafresh: 4:48pm On Mar 29
aguluobi:
Even if it reach 1 million per bag I will still vote Tinubu. Oya what is your next comment.

my next comment is that hunger go kpai you even if you survive what of your family and friends?
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Paraman: 4:50pm On Mar 29
Chiefpriestt:
Be concerned about your failures as a man. Leave Peter Obi alone
peter obi will never become the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Dafresh: 4:50pm On Mar 29
aguluobi:
I did not vote last election but 2027 if one person vote Bola Ahned Tinubu that will be me.

This was how you lot claim Yorubas won't vote Tinubu but when election result start trooping out you started wailing it was rigged yet you know no one can rig in Nigeria where he is not popular.

survive this Tinubu hunger and inflation first.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Justiceleague1: 4:51pm On Mar 29
aguluobi:
This foolish comment of yours never cease to amuse me.

Igbos that voted Tofa ahead of MKO Abiola
Igbos that voted Obj ahead if renewed economist in Falae.

For your mind foolish comment de give you joy Igbo that voted

Peter Pandora Obi
Obiano
Kalu Orji
Theodore Orji
ikpeazu

You are right about why I hate Peter Pandora Obi, I have no naturally reason to hate him cos I simply do not care but considering the foolish n senseless noise about fraud your tribesmen shout up n down about tinubu one will discover Peter Obi is a bigger fraud n criminal.

From looting ₦250 million monthly from govt house to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos till he was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo.

To the millions he looted into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account

4 billion in invested into his cronies Orient refineries which is yet to produce a litre of fuel after almost 20 year of commissioning.

To looted fund spent building malls in Abuja n PH or how do you explain his failure to build another mall after leaving givenror seat ? He can eve repair the one God burnt down in Abuja over the criminal proceed he stole to build it.

Make I never include the looted fund with brewery n another to bank he had interest. Looting misadventures of Peter Obi is endless even with all this I give no furks who he is but when hopeless souls who do not see all this looting tag others criminal forgotting Peter Obi is the biggest criminal I will always point it out and let your likes know you do not own monopoly to insult leaders from other ethic group.

Till today Azikwe Ekwueme Ojuwu are all failures no matter the criteria of leadership used but other Nigerians don't make noise nor insult them the way you Igbos insult Awolowo n others.

Imagine a set of people insulting Awolowo with how revolutionist he was n those same people praise azikwe Ojukwu those are the ones you claim are not efulefu.

If them wan be efulefu what more should they do ? Eat human flesh, abeg go n rest.

AGULU epistle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by oyatz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu and his Northern allies ganged up against the entire southern unity

Today he is president and will surely reap from that treachery as well

This your analogy is always funny to me.

How did Tinubu ganged up against 'the entire southern unity'? How is he treacherous and how will ge reap from it?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:04pm On Mar 29
aguluobi:
This foolish comment of yours never cease to amuse me.

Igbos that voted Tofa ahead of MKO Abiola
Igbos that voted Obj ahead if renewed economist in Falae.

For your mind foolish comment de give you joy Igbo that voted

Peter Pandora Obi
Obiano
Kalu Orji
Theodore Orji
ikpeazu

You are right about why I hate Peter Pandora Obi, I have no naturally reason to hate him cos I simply do not care but considering the foolish n senseless noise about fraud your tribesmen shout up n down about tinubu one will discover Peter Obi is a bigger fraud n criminal.

From looting ₦250 million monthly from govt house to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos till he was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo.

To the millions he looted into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account

4 billion in invested into his cronies Orient refineries which is yet to produce a litre of fuel after almost 20 year of commissioning.

To looted fund spent building malls in Abuja n PH or how do you explain his failure to build another mall after leaving givenror seat ? He can eve repair the one God burnt down in Abuja over the criminal proceed he stole to build it.

Make I never include the looted fund with brewery n another to bank he had interest. Looting misadventures of Peter Obi is endless even with all this I give no furks who he is but when hopeless souls who do not see all this looting tag others criminal forgotting Peter Obi is the biggest criminal I will always point it out and let your likes know you do not own monopoly to insult leaders from other ethic group.

Till today Azikwe Ekwueme Ojuwu are all failures no matter the criteria of leadership used but other Nigerians don't make noise nor insult them the way you Igbos insult Awolowo n others.

Imagine a set of people insulting Awolowo with how revolutionist he was n those same people praise azikwe Ojukwu those are the ones you claim are not efulefu.

If them wan be efulefu what more should they do ? Eat human flesh, abeg go n rest.

Peter Obi challenged the whole of Nigeria to come forward if they have proof of corrupt allegations against him during the last elections.

He already cleared his name in the Pandora allegation.
Bola Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora papers and has never come forward to debunk the allegations leveled against him, but you chose to attach Pandora to Obi's name.

Peter Obi is active on Twitter and he's an active politician.
Go challenge him on Twitter with your facts and allegations.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Mandate1: 5:05pm On Mar 29
LegendHero:

You wan burn someone with fuel? Hope you’re not one of Ekpa boys?
Cos for you to carry Tinubu praise singing for head like dis ehh, u must be stinkingly rich. I buy fuel 650 and I know how hard it's to do so. No light, the heat is much. Can't buy fuel to power the generator due to the high cost. So how do you manage all of these and still eulogise the president?

I bought harpic to clean the toilet yesterday, small harpic of 725ml #3500. This is something sold for around 900-1000 by this time last year. So, I'm bemused at how people go through all of these and still say so much positives about the president.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Ofunaofu: 5:13pm On Mar 29
oyatz:

This your analogy is always funny to me.

How did Tinubu ganged up against 'the entire southern unity'? How is he treacherous and how will ge reap from it?

Who championed and brought Buhari up, ganged up with his Northern allies, and used the entire common wealth of Lagosians to truncate an opportunity for a president from the south, a Niger Deltan, to complete an eight-year tenure?

And what will you describe such an act, if not treachery?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by LegendHero(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29
Mandate1:
Cos for you to carry Tinubu praise singing for head like dis ehh, u must be stinkingly rich. I buy fuel 650 and I know how hard it's to do so. No light, the heat is much. Can't buy fuel to power the generator due to the high cost. So how do you manage all of these and still eulogise the president?

I bought harpic to clean the toilet yesterday, small harpic of 725ml #3500. This is something sold for around 900-1000 by this time last year. So, I'm bemused at how people go through all of these and still say so much positives about the president.

Have you ever heard of the believers? They believe in people and even when there is challenges, they see the light at the end of the tunnel. That is how much I believe in Tinubu.

I understand there is inflation and people are going through a lot. You are free to abuse Tinubu and blame him but you don’t have the right to challenge my own support.

You are free to express your anger and I’m free to express my believe. It is a democracy!

Even if fuel sell for 30naira, there will be poor people who won’t be able to afford. Even in 1960 when naira is equal to $1, we still have many poor people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Mandate1: 5:21pm On Mar 29
LegendHero:

Have you ever heard of the believers? They believe in people and even when there is challenges, they see the light at the end of the tunnel. That is how much I believe in Tinubu.

I understand there is inflation and people are going through a lot. You are free to abuse Tinubu and blame him but you don’t have the right to challenge my own support.

You are free to express your anger and I’m free to express my believe. It is a democracy!

Even if fuel sell for 30naira, there will be poor people who won’t be able to afford. Even in 1960 when naira is equal to $1, we still have many poor people.
okay, congrats in your believe. My question remains, when last did you buy fuel?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by payaseriy: 5:23pm On Mar 29
aguluobi:
If Peter Obi like let him run mad before 2027 no one cares. Noble Igbos like Umahi should step forward to be president not a religious bigot n Pandora cursed bastard n criminal like Peter Pandora Obi.

Noble Igbo because he is APC member

None of ona for apc get truth for mouth
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by membranus: 5:27pm On Mar 29
Unfortunately Peter Obi does not have the nationwide political acceptance that is needed for this to happen.

And moreover the vehement abusive tendency of his Obidient servants in the social media milieu has diminished the love that the youths of other regions has for him, so much that he is now only seen as an Igbo champion.

To me, Soludo, the Solution has bigger appeal than him.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Paraman: 5:33pm On Mar 29
Chiefpriestt:
Peter Obi is not the cause of your miserable life. There's a saying that a fool at 40 is a fool forever
but why is my comment paining you? grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by LegendHero(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29
Mandate1:
okay, congrats in your believe. My question remains, when last did you buy fuel?

How is that your business?
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Chiefpriestt: 5:39pm On Mar 29
Paraman:
but why is my comment paining you? grin
Who are you to say that someone can never be what he aspires for ? That shows arrogance and lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Ojady(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29
@op: you just gave a carefully written 10 reason essay about a man who is not related to you, one you don't live with, neither can tell us his shoe size... And some uninformed/misinformed folks will respond for and against... Now imagine, if you the op, and those responding to your post, were to sit down and write ten things about yourselves, maybe, why we should not remain as we are, or about our family or father/ mothers, telling how Peter Obi could learn a thing or two from our "sterling" qualities, perhaps we and Nigeria would not need a Jagabantis (oh sorry, I meant Jagaban), an Atikuloot (sic) or an "ObIgboBigot"...
Long story short, no lasting solution starts from the outside - it starts with you, the individual
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Paraman: 5:45pm On Mar 29
Chiefpriestt:
Who are you to say that someone can never be what he aspires for ? That shows arrogance and lack of knowledge
obidients from the east claimed Tinubu will never rule Nigeria before and after he won the presidential election.

I'm not God but Peter obi will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:50pm On Mar 29
Dafresh:

Who will vote for Tinubu again? After all this suffering and insecurities across the country. Tinubu failure is what is giving Peter Obi hope

Okay. 2027 is around the corner
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by jaymichael(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Which points to the fact that the election wasn't rigged as claimed. Lol grin grin grin.
You dey answer those morons and retards. Obi defeated Tinubu when the narrative suit them. Tinubu rigged when e suit them. Na Yoruba and Hausa vote for Tinubu naim make am win. Them no go stay one place make the thunder wey go fire then quick locate them.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by phemray(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29
paramakina202:

You mean the man that beat down the Jagaban the notorious Lagos landlord in Lagos is in same level with Sowore?
Anyway I do not expect honesty from an obviously a dishonest person like you.

Yes obi won Lagos but his votes in Lagos and Anambra shows who is honest and fraudulent btw the 2 of them. Now them eyes are clear.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by brutal1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29
Dead on arrival
divinehand2003:
Certainly! Let's address the GidGiddi's concerns and present a compelling case for why Peter Obi should indeed consider running for the office of the President of Nigeria in 2027. 🇳🇬

**Why Peter Obi Should Run for President in 2027: A Counterargument**

1. Turning Rigged Elections into a Battle for Integrity:
- While it's true that Nigerian elections have faced challenges, Peter Obi's candidacy can be a turning point. Rather than avoiding the race, he can champion electoral integrity.
- Imagine Obi as the candidate who refuses to accept rigged results, who mobilizes citizens to demand transparency, and who fights for electoral reforms. His courage could inspire change.

2. Navigating Complexity with Nuance:
- Yes, Nigeria is multifaceted—ethnic, religious, and ideological fault lines abound. But isn't that precisely why we need a leader like Obi?
- His nuanced understanding of Nigeria's diversity positions him to bridge gaps. He can emphasize shared values, promote dialogue, and build consensus. Obi's presidency could be a unifying force.

3. The Engine Needs a Skilled Driver:
- The analogy of Nigeria as a car with a knocked engine is apt. But consider this: a skilled driver can influence the engine's repair.
- Peter Obi's leadership isn't just about occupying an office; it's about fixing the engine. His track record suggests he can address corruption, improve governance, and prioritize development.

4. Legacy Beyond Philanthropy:
- Philanthropy is commendable, but the presidency offers a broader canvas. Obi's impact as President would extend far beyond individual lives.
- Imagine policies that uplift millions, transform education, and create an environment where philanthropy thrives. His legacy could be transformative.

5. A Beacon of Hope and Inspiration:
- Nigeria yearns for leaders who embody hope. Obi's journey—from a village near yours to international success—is inspiring.
- His presidency would signal that merit, competence, and integrity matter. Young Nigerians would see a path to leadership beyond the usual suspects.

6. The Courage to Challenge the Status Quo:
- Obi's refusal to accept a "cursed office" could be reframed. What if he enters that office not as a victim but as a disruptor?
- Imagine a President Obi who challenges norms, dismantles entrenched systems, and insists on accountability. His courage could redefine the presidency.

7. The Engine Can Be Overhauled:
- Yes, no Nigerian President has been perfect. But isn't that an opportunity? Obi can be the catalyst for systemic change.
- His administration could prioritize electoral reforms, strengthen institutions, and empower citizens. The engine may be knocked, but it's not irreparable.

8. Leadership Amidst Storms:
- Every leader faces storms—propaganda, sabotage, and ideological battles. But isn't that the crucible of leadership?
- Obi's resilience, strategic thinking, and ability to navigate adversity could be assets. He won't achieve everything, but progress is possible.

9. The Call to Duty:
- Sometimes leaders emerge not because they seek power, but because duty calls. Obi's duty—to Nigeria, to its people—could propel him.
- Imagine a President who wakes up each day driven by service, not ego. His humility could be transformative.

10. The Hope of a Better Nigeria:
- Ultimately, Peter Obi's decision isn't just personal; it's about Nigeria's future. We need leaders who dare to dream.
- So, let's encourage him. Let's tell him that despite the odds, despite the cynicism, he can be the change Nigeria craves.

In summary, Peter Obi's candidacy isn't just about him—it's about us, about Nigeria. Let's envision a presidency that defies conventions, repairs the engine, and sets a new course. 🇳🇬✨
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by hakhin2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29
I want to believe that Peter is among the fairly fine politicians from the east,but he is definitely not the best from that region,igbo should present one of their best to compete with others for the presidency.I mean people like Soludo,Iweala,Umahi etc.....just an advice o
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Sleekfingers: 7:03pm On Mar 29
divinehand2003:
Certainly! Let's address the GidGiddi's concerns and present a compelling case for why Peter Obi should indeed consider running for the office of the President of Nigeria in 2027. 🇳🇬

- While it's true that Nigerian elections have faced challenges, Peter Obi's candidacy can be a turning point. Rather than avoiding the race, he can champion electoral integrity.
- Imagine Obi as the candidate who refuses to accept rigged results, who mobilizes citizens to demand transparency, and who fights for electoral reforms. His courage could inspire change.

- Yes, Nigeria is multifaceted—ethnic, religious, and ideological fault lines abound. But isn't that precisely why we need a leader like Obi?
- His nuanced understanding of Nigeria's diversity positions him to bridge gaps. He can emphasize shared values, promote dialogue, and build consensus. Obi's presidency could be a unifying force.

- The analogy of Nigeria as a car with a knocked engine is apt. But consider this: a skilled driver can influence the engine's repair.
- Peter Obi's leadership isn't just about occupying an office; it's about fixing the engine. His track record suggests he can address corruption, improve governance, and prioritize development.

- Philanthropy is commendable, but the presidency offers a broader canvas. Obi's impact as President would extend far beyond individual lives.
- Imagine policies that uplift millions, transform education, and create an environment where philanthropy thrives. His legacy could be transformative.

- Nigeria yearns for leaders who embody hope. Obi's journey—from a village near yours to international success—is inspiring.
- His presidency would signal that merit, competence, and integrity matter. Young Nigerians would see a path to leadership beyond the usual suspects.

- Obi's refusal to accept a "cursed office" could be reframed. What if he enters that office not as a victim but as a disruptor?
- Imagine a President Obi who challenges norms, dismantles entrenched systems, and insists on accountability. His courage could redefine the presidency.

- Yes, no Nigerian President has been perfect. But isn't that an opportunity? Obi can be the catalyst for systemic change.
- His administration could prioritize electoral reforms, strengthen institutions, and empower citizens. The engine may be knocked, but it's not irreparable.

- Every leader faces storms—propaganda, sabotage, and ideological battles. But isn't that the crucible of leadership?
- Obi's resilience, strategic thinking, and ability to navigate adversity could be assets. He won't achieve everything, but progress is possible.

9. The Call to Duty:
- Sometimes leaders emerge not because they seek power, but because duty calls. Obi's duty—to Nigeria, to its people—could propel him.
- Imagine a President who wakes up each day driven by service, not ego. His humility could be transformative.

- Ultimately, Peter Obi's decision isn't just personal; it's about Nigeria's future. We need leaders who dare to dream.
- So, let's encourage him. Let's tell him that despite the odds, despite the cynicism, he can be the change Nigeria craves.

In summary, Peter Obi's candidacy isn't just about him—it's about us, about Nigeria. Let's envision a presidency that defies conventions, repairs the engine, and sets a new course. 🇳🇬✨

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is free to run. But he can never be the president of this country. Due to many seen and unseen factors.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by chikason22(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29
Odin13:
Obi lost election and will lose a million times ... even if heaven conduct that election

Obi will lose

Pure .. no be story

Let him try
Cry baby. Stop wailing. We'll line up again and vote massively for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Draslo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29
divinehand2003:

9. The Call to Duty:

You're trying too hard
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by chikason22(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29
LegendHero:

Even Obi will laugh at your jokes.

I always laugh when you people treat Nigeria case like it is some vacuum. In politics, you plan for reality and not fantasy.

Ask yourself, why is Labor party having crisis currently. It is because in Nigeria, the people there are molded different. To succeed, you need to play their game because people here don’t follow that righteous nonsense.

Tinubu is the strongest Nigeria politician of this century. If you can’t see that from him winning 2023 election against all odds coupled with the FG landmines laid for him, then I feel sorry for Obi for having kids like you parrot his name.

Obi in 2023 was an Igbo and Christian candidate. He did nothing spectacular as he only won his region & religion. The mumuni even lost against two Muslim candidates, he is the greatest weakling I’ve ever known.
My belle dey sweet me seeing the way you lots are crying over PO
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by oyatz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29
Ofunaofu:

Who championed and brought Buhari up, ganged up with his Northern allies, and used the entire common wealth of Lagosians to truncate an opportunity for a president from the south, a Niger Deltan, to complete an eight-year tenure?

And what will describe such an act, if not treachery? 

Common, you need to get out of this beer parlour.

There was a presidential election in 2015 in which APC defeated PDP. All these gibberish you are spewing remain gibberish.

In the 2023, did Peter Obi betrayed 'the unity of Southern Nigeria' by contesting?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by JetApartment: 7:36pm On Mar 29
Paraman:
Peter obi will never become the president of Nigeria.

Yes, while you are still alive, you are right but you would have been dead to witness it...If God says he will be President by 2027, same God will take your life before that time to grant your wish of not seeing him become President. You eventually end up in the loosing side.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Ofunaofu: 7:41pm On Mar 29
oyatz:

Common, you need to get out of this beer parlour.

There was a presidential election in 2015 in which APC defeated PDP. All these gibberish you are spewing remain gibberish.

In the 2023, did Peter Obi betrayed 'the unity of Southern Nigeria' by contesting?

Go tell that to your kids bro

But for the south south and southeast, it was treachery perpetuated by Tinubu with his Northern allies against the entire southern Nigeria unity

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by IfnobeGod20: 7:43pm On Mar 29
helinues:
grin

Peter Obi and Sowore are in the same level in Nigeria politics. They are both ex presidential candidates and they also both came third in their first attempt
Equating Peter Obi with Sowore just shows your level of bias and low level of thinking. Comparing a former governor with man that has never won a conventional post in Nigeria polity is disheartened and sorrowful to say the least.
Well, I don't expect less from you because anything that has to do with Peter Obi often gives you goosebumps and caught you imbalance. Praying you recover from it very soon as not to cause you irreparable damage. Wishing you quick heal
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:47pm On Mar 29
Dafresh:

Who will vote for Tinubu again? After all this suffering and insecurities across the country. Tinubu failure is what is giving Peter Obi hope

2027 is around the corner.

Let Peter maintain LP and Atiku in PDP

Then expect different result….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation / Maiduguri More Secure Than Lagos, Says Borno Governor / INEC To Ban Phones During Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.