Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) (12025 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by PJtech: 10:56am On Mar 31
LegendHero:

How is that your business?

Happy Easter boss.. Do Easter for your guy
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by aguluobi: 1:01pm On Apr 23
Peter Peter Obi looting is endless the ₦250 million is just tip of an iceberg.

This Pandora bastard n criminal penchant for looting was inherited from the devil itself.

See attached.

DIVINEEVIDENCE:

For a two-term Nigerian governor, the only proof of corruption you have against him is a case of money laundering in which he was accused of stockpiling arms and cash, only for the police to search and find N250 million and no arms.

Peter Obi cleared this issue during the elections, he didn't ask lawyers and the courts to clear it for him.

Please go on Twitter and search for that video.
If there were evidence to the contrary, smart brains would have pointed it out in the heat of the elections.

1. You raised allegations of corruption yourself, I'm attaching a screenshot.

2. You claimed Peter Obi had in the past severally refused to reply your tags on social media bordering on corrupt allegations you're sure he was involved in.

I asked you to:
1. Tag and query Peter Obi on Twitter platform which he is quite active on, over these allegations which you claim to have evidence of.

2. Provide links or screenshots of those social media posts and tags directly indicting him on social media, which he blatantly refused to respond to, according to you.

I need you to prove your allegations, which you posit as your reasons for blindly hating this man, not sending me links of articles I can browse on my own if I need to.

Also, remember that defamation is a prosecutable offense, and if you thought Nairaland was 100% faceless, you might need to think again.

Prove your allegations Mr. Man,
I'm waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis / List Of Current Nigerian Senators / I Apologize For The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.