Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) (1967 Views)

"ASUU Said We Should Resume" – Big Girl Flies From London To Nigeria / ”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / Is This The Best 'Zanku' Bridal Dance Ever Seen At A Wedding Ceremony? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by GistMedia0: 2:30pm On Mar 29
In a touching display of appreciation and support, a Nigerian employee was moved to tears as her boss made a surprise journey from the United Kingdom to Nigeria to attend her wedding ceremony. shocked

Dressed in her elegant wedding gown, the bride could hardly contain her emotions when her boss arrived at the venue amidst friends and family. The touching moment was captured on camera, quickly spreading across social media platforms.

The employee, a dedicated worker at a multinational corporation, never anticipated the extraordinary gesture that awaited her on her special day. Her boss, who resides in the U.K., had secretly planned the trip to be by her side as she tied the knot with her beloved fiancé.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNr4eqRZaYg

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by Daniel7543: 2:42pm On Mar 29
Make the husband conduct DNA test on his first born.. I no trust dis daughters of jezebel

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by dawnomike(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29
The kind of boss she will always respect and regard

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by VawulentMan: 2:43pm On Mar 29
If I talk now, they will say how did I know the boss left home to come and play away match

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by bigpicture001: 2:49pm On Mar 29
Bozz come do easter with his family den branch to her wedding...sh is over hyping his visit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by KingEarnest(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29
Something fishy going on...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29
why would anyone be so excited that her boss came to the wedding... unless there is more to him just coming as a guest to the wedding?

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by OKOATA(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29
What's so special about her dedication to work that made the boss fly in? Bullshit, all these bosses I trust them not, they are only good at lashing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by marlow1962(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29
Lol women

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by Namaster: 7:46pm On Mar 29
As a woman, just be a little bit good-looking and a little bit smart; men would fall over themselves for you.

Would this boss be so eager to fly across continents to attend the wedding of a MALE employee. Dude obviously has a crush on the girl, hence the GRAND GESTURE.

It's an OBSESSION and it's NOT healthy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29
VawulentMan:
If I talk now, they will say how did I know the boss left home to come and play away match
no loud am bro

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by Natbrowny: 9:15pm On Mar 29
MrBrownJay1:
why would anyone be so excited that her boss came to the wedding... unless there is more to him just coming as a guest to the wedding?

U get point

Ur boss came to ur wedding from wherever he flew from.. Ur boss ooo. No be president or governor

Howz that different from others that came from faraway to felicitate.

She dey the crew of Abuja to Lagos is long distant relationship but lagos to London is normal relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by DiskJokeyManic: 9:17pm On Mar 29
Nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by Kriss216: 10:03pm On Mar 29
I'll be very worried if I'm the groom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by onome2013: 10:34pm On Mar 29
It showed she is a dedicated worker, that worth to be honored. Keep it up, whenever you resume back to work. There are gains in humility, which many youths are presently lacking. lacking
Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by MMempire(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29
Boss or secret lover?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by tnerro1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29
They are fvcking or have fvcked, u decide
Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by Bankowner: 3:54am On Mar 30
VawulentMan:
Bro! No be everybodi dey wayward. It was a lot of sacrifice the boss made to be at her wedding and the best we can do is appreciate that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by dominique(f): 4:42am On Mar 30
If you understand the dynamics of a multinational firm, you'd know that a lot of people that work there have colleagues and superiors from around the world that they work with virtually and have never met in person. If one of such people now decides to physically grace your event by flying thousands of miles for that matter and you don't express joy and surprise, then you're not a normal human being.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by ObalendeCMS: 4:43am On Mar 30
Trust nigerian women at your peril!
Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by unamamatoto: 7:15am On Mar 30
dominique:
If you understand the settings of a multinational firm, you'd know that a lot of people that work there have colleagues and superiors from around the world that they work with virtually and have never met in person. If one of such people now decides to physically grace your event by flying thousands of miles for that matter and you don't express joy and surprise, then you're not a normal human being.
Dust undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by dominique(f): 8:04am On Mar 30
unamamatoto:
Dust undecided undecided

Pray to know what it's like to be in a multinational organization but how will such grace ever locate you when you and your ilks are always looking for ways to shame women?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by everythingtall3: 8:11am On Mar 30
no be everything you go dey cast.
VawulentMan:
Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by wonlasewonimi: 12:05pm On Mar 30
Nigerians have been fecked up mentally..
Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by unamamatoto: 3:34pm On Mar 30
dominique:

Pray to know what it's like to be in a multinational organization but how will such grace ever locate you when you and your ilks are always looking for ways to shame women?
being/working in a multi-national organization is not a new normal but low self esteem in a bred village girl like you thinking it's an achievement undecided undecided

Secondly, there are levels to these !!!

We don't criticize reasonable, grounded and classy ladies, but, your type... Piece of shit undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by Blackfire(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30
DNA test

Okafor law

Betrayal

Banging

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by Nonexisting1: 3:50pm On Mar 30
Daniel7543:
Make the husband conduct DNA test on his first born.. I no trust dis daughters of jezebel
Correct man, good reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by Johnjustice: 4:03pm On Mar 30
Body language doesn't show foul play.
Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by Morbeta11(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30
Daniel7543:

You are emptiness personified......
Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by dominique(f): 5:19pm On Mar 30
unamamatoto:
being/working in a multi-national organization is not a new normal but low self esteem in a bred village girl like you thinking it's an achievement undecided undecided

Secondly, there are levels to these !!!

We don't criticize reasonable, grounded and classy ladies, but, your type... Piece of shit undecided

Local razzo. You're trying to sound posh but you only exposed your ignorance and lack of exposure. Working in a multinational is an achievement for anybody anywhere in the world. Apart from the lucrative salary, you get to travel and rub shoulders with like minds from all over the world. If anybody in your poverty ridden family has ever had the chance to work in a solid multinational firm and earning in dollars, you wouldn't be spewing the heap of trash.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by unamamatoto: 5:45pm On Mar 30
dominique:

Local razzo. You're trying to sound posh but you only exposed your ignorance and lack of exposure. Working in a multinational is an achievement for anybody anywhere in the world. Apart from the lucrative salary, you get to travel and rub shoulders with like minds from all over the world. If anybody in your poverty ridden family has ever had the chance to work in a solid multinational firm and earning in dollars, you wouldn't be spewing the heap of trash.
bush woman, i repeat it's not a new normal and you don't have any affiliation in such sphere.. if no be ashawo weh you dey do to survive, you no go see data buy... Valueless pig woman undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) by dominique(f): 5:58pm On Mar 30
unamamatoto:
bush woman, i repeat it's not a new normal and you don't have any affiliation in such sphere.. if no be ashawo weh you dey do survive, you no go see data buy... Valueless pig woman undecided

Local bushrat trying to use big words to sound smart, you only end up sounding stupid and pathetic. It must be hard for you to relate with that there are lots of successful career women because the ones in your family can't feed without opening their legs. If I was raised in a miserable underachieving family like yourself, I'd probably be angry and bitter too. If you release yourself of hate, maybe good fortunes and the right people will locate you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Miss My Ex. / First Love?how Strong Can First Love Be? / When You Kiss Your Partner. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.