Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca (22864 Views)

Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court / Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release / Sylvester Debe Ojukwu Is Dead! Ojukwu's First Son Dies (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by paramakina202: 3:06pm On Mar 30
Mrfeel:

Ojukwu started buying weapons after waiting 3 months for Gowon to implement the agreement they both agreed upon in the aburi accord in Ghana , the weapons were not just enough for the 30 to 50 thousand biafran soldiers

Plus ojukwu bought a fighter jet , plus 5 mini fighter jets nicknamed the biafran Babies , not only that ojukwu hired mercenaries he was paying to fight in that war

No country donated weapons to Biafra for free The weapons were paid for by ojukwu

Eastern region government money was used for what? Btw when the war started Biafra soldiers had fewer than 200 AK47 riffles they inherited from Nigeria army and most combatants have either no gun or gun with out bullet.It was for lack weapons that Enugu the capital city fail undefended within few weeks the war started. Biafrans have to resort to Local production of weapons with no military industrialised complex in place to get going which really didn't take us anywhere anyway. So where was the weapons that he brought with wooping 8 million pounds.
Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by PANDA2: 3:23pm On Mar 30
See how people just dey rake on top of anoda peoples matter

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by Mrfeel: 3:27pm On Mar 30
paramakina202:

Eastern region government money was used for what? Btw when the war started Biafra soldiers had fewer than 200 AK47 riffles they inherited from Nigeria army and most combatants have either no gun or gun with out bullet.It was for lack weapons that Enugu the capital city fail undefended within few weeks the war started. Biafrans have to resort to Local production of weapons with no military industrialised complex in place to get going which really didn't take us anywhere anyway. So where was the weapons that he brought with wooping 8 million pounds.

Like I said ojukwu didn't just buy weapons he bought aircraft too , and hired mercenaries, Christopher okigbo was one of those ojukwu was sending to buy weapons , there was an aircraft carrying biafran weapons bought by ojukwu even before the war started that crashed in the northern part of Cameroon, Christopher okigbo was the one that went for that mission luckily for him he was not in that aircraft , they were other aircraft that overworked themselves flying in and out of Biafra with food fuel and weapons that sometimes they dumped their goods in the ocean cause their aircraft started developing problems , other aircraft were shot down by Nigerian fighter jets ,

If you think biafrans fought about 200 to 500 thousand Nigerian soldiers with superior firepower for 3 yrs with no weapons then you know nothing about the war , ojukwu was buying weapons the weapons were not just enough , he was buying land mines too which helped biafrans in making bombs

1 Like

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by paramakina202: 3:49pm On Mar 30
Mrfeel:

Like I said ojukwu didn't just buy weapons he bought aircraft too , and hired mercenaries, Christopher okigbo was one of those ojukwu was sending to buy weapons , there was an aircraft carrying biafran weapons bought by ojukwu even before the war started that crashed in the northern part of Cameroon, Christopher okigbo was the one that went for that mission luckily for him he was not in that aircraft , they were other aircraft that overworked themselves flying in and out of Biafra with food fuel and weapons that sometimes they dumped their goods in the ocean cause their aircraft started developing problems , other aircraft were shot down by Nigerian fighter jets ,

If you think biafrans fought about 200 to 500 thousand Nigerian soldiers with superior firepower for 3 yrs with no weapons then you know nothing about the war , ojukwu was buying weapons the weapons were not just enough , he was buying land mines too which helped biafrans in making bombs

You haven't told me what Eastern region
government money was used for since used all his fathers money to buy weapon with out any documents as prove. Ojukwu never bought any fighter jet. The so called fighter jet was comverted from a civilian airplane some Biafrans hijacked early in the war.
Chris Okigbo that died at Nsukka sector very early in the war was buying weapons for Ojukwu. Lol
Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by Mrfeel: 4:13pm On Mar 30
paramakina202:

government money was used for since used all his fathers money to buy weapon with out any documents as prove. Ojukwu never bought any fighter jet. The so called fighter jet was comverted from a civilian airplane some Biafrans hijacked early in the war.
Chris Okigbo that died at Nsukka sector very early in the war was buying weapons for Ojukwu. Lol
You are not following my story , the war lasted for 3 yrs eastern region money was used later in the war for same weapons ,food , fuel landmines, etc do you even know how much ojukwu was paying his mercenaries monthly? Some of eastern region money was confiscated at an airport in one of these west African countries about 30 million Nigerian pounds which ojukwu was trying to dispose of the money cause Gowon changed the Nigerian currency from pounds to Naira

And about Christopher okigbo read again I said ojukwu was sending him before the war started, that aircraft crashed before the war started

My friend do you know what a fighter jet is ?
Ojukwu bought a fighter jet plus 5 mini fighter jets biafran Babies

1 Like

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by Mrfeel: 4:49pm On Mar 30
paramakina202:

These are biafran fighter jets

1 Like

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by Mrfeel: 4:58pm On Mar 30
paramakina202:

That is the Nigerian airway plane that the biafrans highjacked

1 Like

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by Mrfeel: 5:01pm On Mar 30
paramakina202:

The crash that happened in Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by Mrfeel: 5:05pm On Mar 30
paramakina202:

Weapons arriving biafra

1 Like

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by blacknp(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30
sonofsteven:

Na why when you reach some certain level in life or investment

You go try put your children's name's on any properties, have a video evidence

Have lawyers that some doesn't know

Na why I no want polygamous family or have kids with more than one woman... then another is if the children no get something strong to do,it can cause envy too
I believe Rotimi Williams’ children are from 1 woman.

2 Likes

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by Christistruth00: 5:31pm On Mar 30
sageb:

sir, elucidate for clarity.
You mean both Gen. Emeka and his father lious Ojukwu properties all was given to Bianca, Emeka's wife.
Where's Emeka's siblings?
Where's Emeka's children from his other wives?

You get it
Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by moonstar01: 5:45pm On Mar 30
Mrfeel:

You are not following my story , the war lasted for 3 yrs eastern region money was used later in the war for same weapons ,food , fuel landmines, etc do you even know how much ojukwu was paying his mercenaries monthly? Some of eastern region money was confiscated at an airport in one of these west African countries about 30 million Nigerian pounds which ojukwu was trying to dispose of the money cause Gowon changed the Nigerian currency from pounds to Naira

And about Christopher okigbo read again I said ojukwu was sending him before the war started, that aircraft crashed before the war started

My friend do you know what a fighter jet is ?
Ojukwu bought a fighter jet plus 5 mini fighter jets biafran Babies
My guy, you are too much. Encyclopedia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by Mrfeel: 5:58pm On Mar 30
moonstar01:

He was thinking ,I'm just making up stories like he is doing, I have read alot of books written by firsthand people who were there before the war started and after the war ended
People don't know the sacrifices ojukwu made in that war ,they now heap all the blame on his head just cause biafra lost the war , if Biafra had won that war nobody could have said anything negative about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by mana123: 6:22pm On Mar 30
moonstar01:

Confirm!
I doff my hat for dis dude.

2 Likes

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by Ojeni: 7:09pm On Mar 30
moonstar01:

@Mrfeel. Brilliant.

2 Likes

Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by BigIyanga: 8:57pm On Mar 30
sonofsteven:

Na why when you reach some certain level in life or investment

You go try put your children's name's on any properties, have a video evidence

Have lawyers that some doesn't know

Na why I no want polygamous family or have kids with more than one woman... then another is if the children no get something strong to do,it can cause envy too
So what I said about FRA Williams.. Naija famous lawyer flew over your head?? So he didnt write a will? He properties and investments worth 25-30bn in his will… His kids are still fighting 🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by sonofsteven: 9:10pm On Mar 30
BigIyanga:

So what I said about FRA Williams.. Naija famous lawyer flew over your head?? So he didnt write a will? He properties and investments worth 25-30bn in his will… His kids are still fighting 🤷🏿‍♂️

If only you had understanding to digest the last part
Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by BALLOSKI: 12:36am On Apr 01
xstyle:
Wait! Bianca didn't complain to the court, so it must have been Debe who took the matter to Enugu. Again, the issue started when Ojukwu was alive but he didn't dissociate himself from the said will. However Dede would have proved that some of those properties weren't Ojukwu's property, that is, the Estate belongs to Ojukwu's father (Debe grand father) so without the grandfather legitimately passing the property to Ojukwu, he can't pass it on to another person. Moreover how can a stranger inherit an ancestral land, Debe needs better lawyers abeg.
Dede is dead.
Re: Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca by Ojeni: 8:25pm On Apr 01
christopherozo:

The plaintiff Debe himself was also born, raised and schooled in Enugu.

He was an inspector in the police force and highly connected.

He was also a lawyer.

His mother is also from Enugu.

He lived in the same Enugu many years of his life and his relations still living there, so what are you talking.

No wonder Debe chose to file the lawsuit at Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Ortom Led PDP Zoning Committee Throws Presidential Ticket Open / Peter Obi: Labour Party Now Mass Movement / PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.