Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates (14605 Views)

I Didn’t Ask Primeboy To Run Away, Says Mohbad’s Father / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Dagrin: Late Singer’s Mum Receives August Visitors On 10th Year Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Flame333: 6:58pm On Mar 29
Bury the poor guy and lets have rest
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Pepperdemisback: 7:01pm On Mar 29
Ejyksneh:
This is really heartbreaking, I have always told anyone who cares to listen that you dissociate yourself from sadwest, especially head slammers amongst them, they are all potential skull miner.

Safe to say that my neighbour who is also an ewedu muncher wants to mine my skull the day he found out I use his daughter to relieve stress if the day on my bed, the youngie who loves to have my sperm poured inside her told me she was deflowered at the age of 11 by sheik alfa......no wonder my turgid gbola sinks in each time I ram because heavy duty trailer opened the way for me
Go activate Lagoon mode, make fresh air reach the remaining of us .
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by JooEeL(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29
Wunmi d supposed wife that was cooking indomie after inviting a nurse to chuk Mobad injection all of a sudden doesnt know how her husband dies abi?

What happened to the cctv cameras and was wunmi involved with d brawl that led to Mobad’s demise?

Why was there at first an attempt to pin the death on Naira Marley? When its obvious he wasnt even related to this tragic event?

Wunmi, o si ma jewo.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Cruzmaster: 7:06pm On Mar 29
Very useless family. Just like my own family.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by LadeeE: 7:08pm On Mar 29
Every day new story
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Available9: 7:12pm On Mar 29
Emu4life:
The Christian God died Today. Hallelujah grin

At least far better than mohammed who married an eight years old girl... whether you like it or not, Jesus is the son of God
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by SirLakes: 7:16pm On Mar 29
These people should rest jor

Nonsense people
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by SaLongs1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29
blackmantis:
It's getting clearer now.
The father has spoken
The mother has spoken
The baby mama will soon speak.
She too has spoken grin
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29
This deranged person again.....?
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Onyedikachi231: 7:23pm On Mar 29
Obiri!
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Onyedikachi231: 7:26pm On Mar 29
Emu4life:
The Christian God died Today. Hallelujah grin

Don't complain when they come after your propher(TFH) mohammed, don't call mods when they start striking islam with its truth.

I am saving this as witness when you will try to apply victimization when you are spoken truth to.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Felabrity: 7:27pm On Mar 29
Okay we know he is a suspect but tell your late son wife to produce DNA of her kid, as asked by your late son father.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:32pm On Mar 29
Ladiesdoctor:
I pity anyone that has a criminal as a father.

Nothing meaningful has ever come out from this Mohbad family

Mohbad no supposed come out from this family at all at all

Wehrey
You are a very very stupid man. An embarrassment to your gender. Men are supposed to be logical objective beings. You reason like a child. You are calling Mohbads Dad a criminal based on the testimony of the Mohbads mother who abandoned him for his father to train? You are so stupid it makes me sick. Your father,mother and entire generation are criminals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Tzar(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29
This dead beat mother that abandoned Mohbad to go do ashawo will not keep quiet?!
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by vikstandon(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29
Someone said, "if your net worth is high, fear family and maintain do not disclose rule for yourself, make dem no plan off you."
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Profitboss(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNH3hXHVOH0?si=B87a87rDSqMWZNiI

The mother of the late Nigerian singer Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, also known as Mohbad, has once again addressed her son’s passing.

Recall that the fast-rising musician, aged 27, passed away on September 12, 2023, under unclear circumstances that have remained a mystery, prompting many to seek answers.

No distraction!!

DNA and timely court judgement of who k*ill IMOLE?

Al.these no topic here bo hold water!

In a recent development, Mohbad’s mother further discussed her son’s death with Punch Newspapers, and the video of her interview circulated widely online.

In the viral clip, the late singer’s mother was seen in tears, pouring out curses on those she holds responsible for her child’s death. She vehemently stated that Mohbad’s killers would meet a similar fate as Judas did in the Bible, ending their own lives.
She said:

Speaking further, she recounted how her late son was her staunch defender, always standing up for her whenever his father attempted to cause trouble.

In the viral clip, Mohbad’s mother disclosed the role played by the late singer’s father in aiding one of the suspects involved in the case, Primeboy. She revealed how Mohbad’s dad reportedly instructed Primeboy to flee, shedding light on the father’s involvement in protecting the suspect.

According to her, Mohbad’s dad told her that he advised Primeboy to run away because he is a suspect in the case.

Source: Gossipmillnaija @IG
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Goodnewsforlife: 7:47pm On Mar 29
Ejyksneh:
This is really heartbreaking, I have always told anyone who cares to listen that you dissociate yourself from sadwest, especially head slammers amongst them, they are all potential skull miner.

Safe to say that my neighbour who is also an ewedu muncher wants to mine my skull the day he found out I use his daughter to relieve stress if the day on my bed, the youngie who loves to have my sperm poured inside her told me she was deflowered at the age of 11 by sheik alfa......no wonder my turgid gbola sinks in each time I ram because heavy duty trailer opened the way for me
seun

I guess this is right?
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Deelotrill: 7:48pm On Mar 29
YesDaddyTill203:
All these necessary attention.
We all know by now th that he died as a result of medical malpractice yet this woman and others are still making it sound as if someone intentionally killed him all for cheap attention.
I beg let the guy rest in peace, stop chasing clout. The mom and dad are both terrible parents.
My thoughts..exact thoughts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by OCHKESTINE(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29
Mohbad's wife and mom have something in common; they both don't like His father.

I can't trust the testimony of a runaway spouse. Especially if it's a woman.
They are always bitter, allowing emotions and revenge cloud what is important.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by exxellarsz: 7:50pm On Mar 29
BAD MOTHER
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by tyup(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29
twilliamx:
Why this woman just fry bad mouth this man. You abandoned your child for 10years and still have the effrontery to insult and bad mouth the one who played your role. Olofo

A very useless Olofo at it
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by CoronaVirusPro: 7:52pm On Mar 29
Óbá Elegushi has settle the woman! She knows Adewale is not Mohbad’s son.

She is dancing to the money!
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by CoronaVirusPro: 7:56pm On Mar 29
twilliamx:
Why this woman just fry bad mouth this man. You abandoned your child for 10years and still have the effrontery to insult and bad mouth the one who played your role. Olofo

The worst part is that, you will still find some fellow useless mothers supporting her!

She should be in the forefront of the justice, trying to know what happened to her son in the dying hours.

I delivered the corpse of my friend to his mum wayback, the woman almost killed us for just delivering the corpse.

That was the day I confirmed that, you can never underestimate a mother who just lost her son. They become wild!

But these mofo just acting like a dunce!

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29
Some who can't tell us what happened under her nose or fo a simple DNA is talking about other people's matter and forming detective?
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Greattha: 8:03pm On Mar 29
All these narrators sef.

Can you just let the video play?

nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNH3hXHVOH0?si=B87a87rDSqMWZNiI

The mother of the late Nigerian singer Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, also known as Mohbad, has once again addressed her son’s passing.

Recall that the fast-rising musician, aged 27, passed away on September 12, 2023, under unclear circumstances that have remained a mystery, prompting many to seek answers.
In a recent development, Mohbad’s mother further discussed her son’s death with Punch Newspapers, and the video of her interview circulated widely online.

In the viral clip, the late singer’s mother was seen in tears, pouring out curses on those she holds responsible for her child’s death. She vehemently stated that Mohbad’s killers would meet a similar fate as Judas did in the Bible, ending their own lives.
She said:

Speaking further, she recounted how her late son was her staunch defender, always standing up for her whenever his father attempted to cause trouble.

In the viral clip, Mohbad’s mother disclosed the role played by the late singer’s father in aiding one of the suspects involved in the case, Primeboy. She revealed how Mohbad’s dad reportedly instructed Primeboy to flee, shedding light on the father’s involvement in protecting the suspect.

According to her, Mohbad’s dad told her that he advised Primeboy to run away because he is a suspect in the case.

Source: Gossipmillnaija @IG
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Honestey: 8:06pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:
Mohbad's wife and mother are yet to tell us what happened to Mohbad.

If you still need someone to tell you that Mohbad died a controversial death then you are not truly existing
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by naijapips02: 8:11pm On Mar 29
See the olosho that abandoned her children for the father and ran away only to come back when everywhere don soft.

Fear women.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by dododawa1: 8:11pm On Mar 29
Believe

Or

Trust

Women

At your own RISK.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29
Since today nairaland don post countless issues about this mohbad death 💀💀💀☠️ ....... This musician family the all knows one or two things about this guy death....... Make una allow us breath 🫁 nah
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by hstar: 8:20pm On Mar 29
Miller232:

All the people connected to mohbad personally are all unfortunate people
From his parents to wife,friends and colleagues oloriburuku niwon
U summed it up
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by HRMK: 8:31pm On Mar 29
no sensible individual would rely on this woman's statement!this is a woman that left his children for 10yrs!
she even said the man we all know as mohbad's father isnt his biological dad!
what a woman with a very shady character!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Artiste, Kylez, Dazzles In New Photoshoot! (PICS) / Davido Shows His Living Room / How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.