Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo (8287 Views)

Labour Party Crisis Deepens As Abure Faction Disagree Over Planned NEC Meeting / Gbenga Komolafe: Peter Obi Paid Millions Of Naira To Labour Party Leadership / Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by BarrNosaEsq: 11:02pm On Mar 29
Possible
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by Jayhome24: 11:29pm On Mar 29
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy demon of death carry your gone too soon,heart attack and go home .people in your family need it more.

E pain am, no cry.

Ndooh....
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by senatordave1(m): 12:04am On Mar 30
Chinjo2:
Every same mind in Edo state knows that Asue Ighodalo is the best of all three candidates.
Only those who doesn't wish Edo well will think otherwise.

He may end up not winning any zone

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by aswani(m): 1:20am On Mar 30
ogugwa1992:
Labour Party in Crisis as Party Leadership in Edo Central Backs Barrister Asue Ighodalo

https://leaders.ng/2024/03/29/labour-party-in-crisis-as-party-leadership-in-edo-central-backs-barrister-asue-ighodalo/

Reading between the lines, what has actually happened is that rather than wait for Abure to collect money for collapsing the structure for PDP nearer the elections that he will not share fairly if at all, LP Ẹdo Central have collapsed their own structure jẹjẹ to cash out early and cut out the middleman.

Let's wait and see Abure's response.
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by Rolings: 2:39am On Mar 30
Jayhome24:
Honestly I don't even know what any Edo indegene still doing in Leprosy Party(LP).

Them do shout Edo no be Lagos tire.....Shame will not allow them leave publicly so most of them have silently left claiming Akpata a yorubaman was given the ticket when in actual fact they know he is from Edo

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by OVB123: 2:41am On Mar 30
Chinjo2:
Every same mind in Edo state knows that Asue Ighodalo is the best of all three candidates.
Only those who doesn't wish Edo well will think otherwise.
Unfortunatelly he will not win because the people of Edo south may not vote for him not because he's not competent enough but because of the sin(s) of Gov. Obaseki.
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by chopnaira: 3:00am On Mar 30
Hahahaha. How would they win a national election when they are so divided and cannot even unite themselves. Jokers
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by chopnaira: 3:05am On Mar 30
Jayhome24:
Honestly I don't even know what any Edo indegene still doing in Leprosy Party(LP).
They said Edo is the headquarters of the movement. They can't even get themselves together in their so called headquarters.
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by chopnaira: 3:08am On Mar 30
Christistruth00:
They have completely thrown the SW Lagos Obidients under the Bus with this U turn

The same people who insisted on only LP from top to Bottom in Lagos no matter what are now singing a completely different tune

When you adopt a position you need to maintain it in every State

This is very deep

Obaseki is also Ighodalo's Godfather
Yup. GRV was already toast in Lagos, and this is just the final nail on the coffin.
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by specialmati(m): 3:10am On Mar 30
Jayhome24:

E pain am, no cry.

Ndooh....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin E pain am, no cry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin ok continue .let me know when you wake up

Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by KennethOkonkwo: 4:52am On Mar 30
iyohagodfrey:
Gbam! E don set. I'm a Benin man. If them like, let them be singing with the Oba's name, that will not help them. They have eaten Akpata's money during their primary election and they're still ready to eat more of his money when campaigns start. Thank God he has a deep pocket
But when he desecrated the body of NBA as the president to popularize Peter obi at the 2022 NBA conference Obidients were in jubilation.

It servers that Akpata right.

Doyin okukpe,Akpata,rufai oseni,abure etc have all been served breakfast it remain Kenneth okonkwo and Aisha yesufu...the biggest breakfast will be Peter OBI own.

Tinubu head hard gan an!
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by LyfeJennings(m): 4:59am On Mar 30
To think LP was just perfect before The Peter Obi's curse
I couldn't have imagined a united Nigeria under his watch
Everything would crumble
I pray the Igbos unite to present a more credible candidate
This Obi of a man is nothing but disaster

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by Honestey: 5:06am On Mar 30
E never deep reach, they haven't lost Obi back to PDP
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by AbujaLagos: 10:23am On Mar 30
Edo no be Abia grin
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by Jayhome24: 12:12pm On Mar 30
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin E pain am, no cry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin ok continue .let me know when you wake up

E still dey pain you. Wallahi losers no get joy I swear.

Ndooh!!!
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by Jayhome24: 12:14pm On Mar 30
chopnaira:

They said Edo is the headquarters of the movement. They can't even get themselves together in their so called headquarters.

You dey mind them....dey are confused and nonentity set of human that deserve no tolerance at all.
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by Edoblakky(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30
Seems many have comprehension issues here. Obidients were never LP members. Obidients stand for justice, fairness and equity. LP shot themselves on the foot when they gave their ticket to a man from Edo south. I'm from Edo south but my vote and that of many Obidients in Edo south will go to Asue Ighodalo. If this is jot clear enough, anyone equating Obidients with LP is doing so mischievously
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by richie240: 1:44pm On Mar 30
This man will likely win.
He has something in common with oshiomole and obaseki.

Apata and philip shuaibu are wasting their time.
Edo ppl nor dey send handsomeness!
cool
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by Johnjustice: 2:48pm On Mar 30
omoredia:
Alex Otti is a big headache for corrupt and intending corrupt Nigerian leaders. He has dispelled the preposterous yet widely held belief that sterling leadership will always be beyond reach, and as such, it should be okay to settle with mediocre leaders.
Over hyped
Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by specialmati(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30
Jayhome24:

E still dey pain you. Wallahi losers no get joy I swear.

Ndooh!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you win

Re: Labour Party's Crisis Deepens As Edo Central's Party Leadership Backs Ighodalo by duro4chang(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30
Party of falsehood, mischief and intimidation managed by scammers and forgers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juju Scare In Aso Rock! / Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC / Reps Move Against Medical Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.