Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government (204 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-10, What Will You Rate President Tinubu First Week In Office / Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. / South-East Should Align With Tinubu’s Government For Largesse- Chimaroke Nnamani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by helinues: 7:40pm On Mar 29
In all sincerity from my own side, I will say 40%, I would have loved to give more but the rots the government is currently clearing are not things to explain to the masses, they won't understand.

I am optimistic that things would be better in a year to come as long as reasonable of the rots have been fixed/cleared.

How would you rate this government?

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by SoNature(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29
Governance is a multifaceted endeavour. I think it's best to list the key areas and draw an overall performance from the KPIs.

Security= 30%
Employment and empowerment= 5%
Economy= 20%
Corruption reduction= 2%
Equity and fairness= 5%
Public perception= 10%
Transparency and accountability = 10%

Overall performance= less than 7% grin grin

But in all fairness, he still needs time. This assessment will start when he has gone halfway into his tenure (2 years).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by lazkizz(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29
30%
Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by garriAndsugar: 8:03pm On Mar 29
-50% because buhari is a genius where tinubu is.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by teamoneline: 8:07pm On Mar 29
0% --give us autonomous judiciary leave big big talk.
Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by dangermouse(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29
On a scale of 100 I rate him 10 percent.
Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by yarimo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29
Nigerians are lucky and happy with president TINUBU style of leadership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by Chivisee: 8:36pm On Mar 29
Below average! But let's give him 2 years. We patriotic Nigerians still Prefered him a millions times than the gbaje clown called Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by SeeWahala: 8:36pm On Mar 29
Agbadorians self undecided

Every 2 - 2 weeks they will open thread and be asking you what you think of tilumbu's government.

Then they will login their other accounts and start rating their agbado Lord 💯

I love this game una dey play

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by Good2go1: 8:38pm On Mar 29
Poster off the mic, you won't be Happ with the outcome of thread you created.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by helinues: 8:51pm On Mar 29
SeeWahala:

Every 2 - 2 weeks they will open thread and be asking you what you think of tilumbu's government.

At least there wasn't overrating from my own perspective. What exactly is this ranting about?

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by EmiloCorn: 8:55pm On Mar 29
This op is my protégé. He's always doing his job diligently. A very CoRn pound member of our team cool
Re: How Would You Rate President Tinubu's Government by Killerofpigs: 8:58pm On Mar 29
grin

SeeWahala:

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Debt: Most Indebted States In 2023. / Malam El-rufia - Huge Debt. / Edo Gov Poll: Ighodalo Will Boost Edo Economy -okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.