Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name (891 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Has Been Using Cucumber For (+18 Pix) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name by ghboytelle(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2011
i just found out my girlfriends uses three different names.
how i found out is that it so happens my girlfriend's ex is my cousin's friend , i showed him her picture and he said that is* insert name*!!. I was so shocked that i asked maybe it's a different girl ,but he shook his head with confidence and said it was her. How i found out her third name was she left her phone in my car, it rang i picked it up ,and the person asked for her but with another name, i told the person this was the wrong number the person insisted that this was my gf cellphone number and thats her name, the person even went as far as repeating the number two times.

why i am worried is i remember watching an Nigerian movie, the ashawos in the movie had used more than one name to be address.
so i am wondering is my girlfriend hiding something ,is she a criminal, is that why she is changing her name? what other reason could there be.
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name by Flashaldrin(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2011
some things amaze me. i wonder how someone can be smart enough to log on to internet forums in 'Nigeria' yet ask such dumb questions.
@op i pray one day you will be smart enough to realize she ia a very smart and dangerous love peddler and can get you into trouble.
and you, you are the super maga!!
btw, modify your thread title.
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name by bekay911(f): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2011
lwkmd
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name by kpolli(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
runs girl
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name by saokea(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
Guess she is a hustler. You can confirm her real names via her Passport with Bank statement.
If you like her, enjoy the ride with her. You may have to look for another girl, if you are not comfortable with it.
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name by ghboytelle(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

some things amaze me. i wonder how someone can be smart enough to log on to internet forums in 'Nigeria' yet ask such dumb questions.
@op i pray one day you will be smart enough to realize she ia a very smart and dangerous love peddler and can get you into trouble.

how is it a dumb question asshole, like really think is it normal for ppl to be addressed with multiple names, nooooo. unless u do the same urself
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
ur girlfriend is probably an ashi because na ashi dey get about five hundred different names grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name by Flashaldrin(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2011
ghboytelle:

Naugthy-person,
grin grin grin grin i love these bots
werrin you been wan call?? supermaga tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Than One Name by omega25red(m): 1:19am On Nov 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

fell on the ground laughing

poster come on na which kind question is this? you know she uses 3 different aliases so you already know something is not right and you are here asking what to do? seriously cut all ties now while you still have your health and sanity

(1) (Reply)

Why? / Why Do Short Ladies Like Marying Tall Men? / Building Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.